It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What would happen if you had a Wailord follow you? 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

What would happen if you had a Wailord follow you? Would it fill up the screen? Would it crush houses? I want you, the people of Psypoke, to post your ideas of what would happen!

{wailord}

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, So far I'm guessing only your starter Pokemon follows you. But if other Pokemon did, we'd be **** outta luck.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's confirmed long ago that any pokemon can follow you.

Old news.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Post ...
That would be hilarious :p

I wonder how many tiles large the Wailord would be...

Still, I doubt having a Wailord following you would change the gameplay in any way. It will probably just follow you normally.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hopefully shinys following you appear shiny. (My shiny pichu is awesome!) It looks like it in the photo of pikachu colored pichu in the shrine, but maybe it's just for him. As for wailord they will probably scale it down to size.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeah, I agree that it would probably be scaled down. What about if you had a Arceus with a plate? Would it change to that specific type, or just be normal type?

you rage for no reason because you have no reason

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i think it would be the same shape but a steelix size

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 am
THE POWER IS ON!

You are, of course, aware that Steelix itself is a 30 foot-long iron snake?

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

no no no frost! there's a picture of steelix and the boy character standing inside the Ruins of Alph. and steelix doesn't look to big. so i'm saying wailord would look the same but the same height of steelix in the game

Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

My new guess is that the Wailord would be the same size as the Wailord Poke Doll in DPP. Still, it's annoying that all the big Pokemon would have to be downsized.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

But you can't have a Pokemon taking up half the screen can you? Besides if it's more than 1 tile, you can't get through doors.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, look at the photos of Arceus. You can expect Wailord to be about that size.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Forget Wailord following you for a minute. Think about having Kyogre following you. Think about the fact that he brings rain and floods with him where ever he goes. That would be hilarious if you bring out a rainstorm with him. Sorry for going a bit off topic here everyone. Thanks for your time

Cheers, Spitfire

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Whoever develops the game will probably give you a message that Wailord is too big to follow you or something if you try to make it follow you. :D

My Favorite Pokemon
{moltres} {articuno} {zapdos} {rayquaza} {blaziken} {charizard}

Help out my friend by going here. :D
http://pkmnsocial.top-forum.net/forum.htm

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

um, it has already been said that every pokemon can follow you. From Bulbasaur to Arceus.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All Pokemon are going to be scaled down.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Odd, Pokemon without legs , walking.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, it's kinda weird how pokemon that would not survive out of water can follow you on land. I wonder how they'll make diglett walk.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
They might not. It would probably have an animation of ground being disturbed while you are walking with it. And flying types would be flying. Don't know about water types though.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lol i was just talkin to my friend about the exact same thing and we think that it would take up 1 tile wide and 2 long for it would have to be scaled down to fit thru doors, stairs, etc.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think when you walk with a water type it'll look like its floating. And it would be great if they didn't scale anything down and you could walk around and have half of your screen filled up with one pokemon, but that would probably cause some problems.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Try mabye taking ideas from the Mystery Dungeon series?

Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

You'll probably knock everyone down. Naaa. just kidding, I'm sure the makers of the game took that into account as well and thought of a solution. :)

Alright whose next to be liberated from freedom?

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

have they shown pokemon following the trainer in buildings? if not maybe they got back in their pokeballs when theyre inside?

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

waterpokemonmaniac wrote:
have they shown pokemon following the trainer in buildings? if not maybe they got back in their pokeballs when theyre inside?

That would be very likely, I'm sure people won't let {wailord} inside lifts etc. :wink:

Alright whose next to be liberated from freedom?

Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next