It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Team Vergona 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Just a few things...

1) Sorry I have been a bit inactive I had a large party and have been swamped with work.

2) I'm just going to do a little run down of everyone’s current status.

Kezziah: Waiting for Lucian and myself at the Pokemon centre. SC listen up, you are now going to meet Red and Alan and begin fighting a large amount of grunts at the Pokemon centre.
Red + Alan: At the Pokemon centre. They have made up and are now fighting off grunts. Like I mentioned, Kezziah will join this pair.
Jay + Josh: Jay, I like your idea of the rocket game corner but the three day thing I don't like. We will be more than three days sorry. :P As for your current position. I'll say maybe start fighting a few grunts, lose and get throw in a locked room. Don't worry we will save you.
Brandon: Still in the air. Here's a tip. Land. No offence but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Just get a move on. I would like it if you chose whether you tried to infiltrate the base and get captured along with Josh and Jay or you may go and join Red, Alan and Kezziah and help fight the grunts.
Lucian and me: We are going to arrive at the Pokemon centre and help fight as well.

3) What I mean by this fight at the Pokemon centre is a colossal battle. Each person will have to use at least three of their Pokemon and one of them will have to get injured.

I think that clears most things up but if you have any more comments or worries please PM me before posting.

PS. SC make sure you meet Red and Alan in your next post. Also XRader, please have either arrived at the pokemon centre or been captured and thrown in a locked storage room.

PPS. To create no confusion there are two separate buildings. One is the pokemon centre and the other is the one with Josh and Jay in it.

"No... Having Persian out draws attention to us. We don't need anyone noticing us, and the last thing we need is people to notice us and swarm me, raising suspicions as to why I am with you. Just walk normally. Alone. No Pokémon." Lucian said.

"Something thinks there a bit of a bigshot, don't they?" Keane said returning the graceful cat pokemon.

The pair walked through the streets of Fuschia. It was a small town so they reached the pokemon centre in quick sucession. "Lucian be on your toes and stay frosty. This building (The pokemon centre) will be crawling with grunts." Keane said.

We can't go inside until Kezziah meets Red and Alan. Don't let it be a normal "hello" make it good. Maybe you two are struggling in battle and Kezziah helps out? Anything really.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well vergona has both red's and alan's pokemon, except for skitty. i guesss red and lucario organize the pokemon break out and we go from there!

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
Everything sounds good. I'm gonna lay low for another day or so to give Josh a chance to chime in, but he hasn't been around much... If he doesn't respond soon, I'll drag the grunts in and start the battle myself.

How long until the Rocket takeover then? Or should Jay have not found the date, just the intention?

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm
Just your average 10 year old

I hate to be rude jagz ((despite how much I am to you on MSN)) but seriously? A team wide battle?That would cause WAY too much confusion. First of all, keeping track of the grunts and damage and Pokemon for them, and the same for us. Then, the issue of it would take way too long.If we do it I suggest only one pokemon for them and us.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lordtomato: Yes sort out a way for you to get them back.

ClUeLeSs: After we have finished at Fuschia we will work our way to Celadon. No date just the intention. Remember you lose to alot of grunts.

Beav232: Look, everyone here is a decent if each of us battles a specific amount of pokemon and grunts, we will be fine.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"I'm Going out side to look around" Josh said walking out off the room.

A houndoom came running up to Glaceon and used a ember attack on him. "What? ,Glaceon!" The houndoom then used a Fire Blast attack on Glaceon.

Now Attack the trainer with Fire blast

"Oh Damn Glaceon Return. Politoed go. stop the fire blast." But it was to late the attack scorched politoeds pokeball and then hit Josh sending him flying towards a door on fire. Politoed who had finaly poped out of his pokeball used surf on Josh to put out the fire. "Thanks politoed Now lets battle.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jay heard the commotion outside, and rushed out to join the battle, releasing Pikachu as he went. He burst into the corridor in time to see Josh squaring off with a grunt and his Houndoom. From the other side of the hall, a grunt and his Cacturne were racing toward them.

"Alright Pikachu, use Brick Break!" Pikachu launched itself at the cactus pokemon striking it on the head with a glowing tail. It stumbled back looking furious.

"Cacturne, Dark Pulse!" The dark energy Cacturne emitted slamed into pikachu knocking him into the wall hard. He got up shakily and Jay was about to order a counter attack when another grunt with a Swampert came up to join the party. Fantastic Jay thought.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 am
I need to shut the **** up

Kezziah tiptoed around a corner and stared at five Vergona grunts who seemed to have had a disaster with a mop and several buckets.

Damn.

"Sceptile, Dragonite, Electivire, LET'S GO!"

Electivire and Sceptile burst out of their Pokeballs, whilst Dragonite flew in front of Kezziah.

We can't attract attention! We must get away! Get away! Go!

"Sweets, you're attracting attention from wearing that uniform." Kezziah smiled. "Ok, Sceptile, Outrage, Dragonite, Ice Beam, Electivire, ThunderPunch!"

Sceptile glowed bright red and flew towards the Vergona grunts in a frenzy, knocking them over like a bowling ball knocking over a set of pins. Dragonite froze the other two; the last one was knocked over by Electivire's ThunderPunch.

"Ok, guys, retu--"

Kezziah looked at a guy with red hair, a guy with straight black hair and a Skitty who were walking past.

"Oh, so there is someone else here besides me. Mornin', boys." Kezziah winked at them.

Mine profile hath been edited! =]

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

EDIT: failpost

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Last edited by lordtomato on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:17 am

LORDTOMATO!!! You disobey the rulez yet again. ;.; Lol. To quote:

*superiorchingling* wrote:
Kezziah ran to the toilet, changed, then ran back out again.

I changed outta my Vergona clothes. =[

Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

:/ I even went back and read carefully to make sure because I thought I saw something like that...... gahh... >.>

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
XRader wrote:
He slowly drifted down and made a soft landing. After quickly unclipping the parachute, Brandon headed for cover out of habit. He took his tazer and aimed at the entrance to Fuchsia City. There didn't seem to be a patrol, but a bunch of people just parachuting over the city would be a bit suspicious. And now, we wait.

Obbey your own rules and read the previous posts, Jaguar (It's page 6 if you want). Anyways, might as well do as you say.

Brandon woke up, unsure of what had happened. He looked around the room he was in. It was dark and smelled dank, as if there was a crack for water to run through somewhere. Brandon checked his belt. His weapons and his pokeballs were gone. He tried to recall the events that had occurred. He had heard russtling in the bushes behind him, and before he could even point his gun in the general direction he was hit over the head with a hard object.
Stupid, stupid stupid! he thought, How could I let such an idiot mistake occur? He leaned on the wall and sighed. He had been so critical of the others on the plane, and he let himself get captured without a fight. He started hitting his head on the wall, not really sure of what this would solve. It couldn't hurt anyone...
Except for him.
Brandon's head started to hurt. A lot. He became a bit dizzy and sat down. Head in his hands, he began to think about what would happen. He would probably be interrogated by Vergona. After all, he had parachute down to the edge of the city and with a gun and a taser. Well, I won't go without a fight this time, he thought. He walked over to the door, ready to attack the first person to open it.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh I read it differently. I thought it said that you would make a soft landing. Sorry :P

Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 am

Since Jagz won't say it, I'll be leaving shortly after this and will be gone a week. Jagz, you have control of me, blah blah blah, spread this around, blah blah blah.

Bye guys. And Jagz.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:45 am

Bye Beav. =|

Kezziah walked up to the two guys. They had no Pokeballs on their belts.

"Um, what happened to your Pokemon?" she asked.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pikachu got to its feet and faced the oncomming pokemon werily. Jay, recognizing Pikachu couldn't take them both, sent out Snorlax. "Pikachu, use Grass Knot on Swampert, Snorlax, Ice Punch on Cacturne!" Pikachu glowed green and thick ropes of grass wrapped themselves around Swampert throwing it roughly to the ground, knocking it out. At the same time, Snorlax launched itself with an icy fist toward Cacturne.

You're not getting away that easily, Cacturne, use Sandstorm! Snorlax's attack slammed into the wall as Cacturne dissapeared into the sand. Now, Focus Punch! Then followi it up with Dark Pulse. Cacturne appeared out of the sand and knocked snorlax out in one powerful attack. Then, without pausing, the cactus pokemon launched Dark Pulse right at Pikachu, knocking out the already weakend mouse pokemon. Before Jay could send out another pokemon, Cacturne was behind him, pinning his arms together with needled appendages. Gotchya. The grunt's face looming out of the sand was the last thing he remembered seeing for a while.

XRader, I was planning on being thrown in the same cell as you, so fee free to bring me in, unconcious.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Keane and Lucian ran around the pokemon centre and eventually ran straight into Kezziah who was standing with Red and Alan.

"Alan if you still don't have your pokeballs I think I might know where to find them. We passed a storage room earlier that was crawling with pokeballs." Keane said. The foursome ran down the corridor and reached the storage room. "Okay everyone they must be here somewhere."

(Please just find them and we will start battling.)

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:43 am

"Keane! Where did you come from?!" yelped Kezziah, but was buffeted about as the others rushed down the corridor.

"Eep! Wait up!" Kezziah caught them up with some difficulty.

"Okay everyone they must be here somewhere," said Keane, and Kezziah assumed that he was talking about the Pokeballs.

"Um, over here!" hissed Kezziah. She peeked inside a storeroom that was filled to the brim with Pokeballs.

"Sceptile, Leaf Blade, go!"

Sceptile slashed down the door with its glowing green blades.

"You'd better find your Pokemon quick. There's bound to be someone around here."

Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As they all ran into the room Lucario was nowhere to be found.

Where are you? Over here. Don't worry the room is clean.

Red walked around to the otherside of one of the racks. Lucario stood over three grunts that were knocked out. That girl distracted the guards for enough time for me to attack. Great work.

Red looked at the others, " Lucario took out the grunts for us. Now Alan, how about we get our pokemon and show some revenge."

Red grabbed his pokemon. " Gallade, Garchomp. Time to destroy!" Gallade did a backflip out of his pokeball and Garchomp stood tall.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yes... revenge is necessary.
After some searching, Alan retrieved his pokeballs.
"Scyther, Weavile, Leafeon! Get ready for battle!"
The three Pokemon leaped out, waiting or further commands.
Alan turned to the others.
"All right, let's go find us some grunts to play with."

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Everybody remember it is 3 Pokemon each and one must faint or get badly injured. Right as with the battle. Make sure you focus on your opponents no intruding on other people’s battle. Also your battle with your opponents must last up to 2 posts. Start it in your next post and then finish it in the post after that one. Does that make sense? Also you can control how many Pokemon you fight but remember you have to use at least 3 of your own. Also the amount of guards may be different for each of us. I'm going to battle 2 and he will have 3 Pokemon. Decide your own and decide it when you leave the poke ball storage room. Fight well and have fun. If you have any questions ask them before you start your battle. Also I have one last thing to say. Tomorrow morning I go on Holiday for 2 weeks with a very little chance of an internet connection so you guys post both of you battle posts and then I suppose we will have to wait sorry...:P

"Well so yeah I'd be up for that. Might be a bit weird though." Mike said.
"I know it might be weird but it would be fun." Charles said as the pair walked down the halls of the Pokemon centre on patrol in their vergona uniforms. "Holy :censored: ." Charles said running down to notice to unconscious guards. "Who could of taken these guys out?" Mike said.
"I don't know. Call Frances tell him we have an intruder and set the intruder alarm off." Charles ordered to Mike. Mike sent the message to Frances and then smashed a glass case and flicked the intruder switch on. The following words buzzed loudly:

"INTRUDER ALERT WARNING INTRUDER ALERT."

"I'm glad you found them." Keane said.
"INTRUDER ALERT WARNING INTRUDER ALERT." said a tanoy speaker.
"Crap, someone must have found those unconscious body guards. We are going to have to do some extreme battling." Keane said bracing himself. He blasted through the door and was met with 3 grunts with Pokeballs in their hands.
"What are you doing here?" Aston (I'm going to name my grunts :P)said.
"Raining on your parade!" Keane said greeting the grunt with a kick in his gentlemen's area.
"I've had just about enough of you! Floatzel go!" Matt said. A strong Floatzel burst of of its ball. The other two grunts, Aston and Christopher, unleashed their Pokemon, a Froslass and Hippodon.

"Starmie, Gardevoir and Arbok! Your up!" Keane commanded throwing the three Pokeballs out. Starmie came out looking strong, Gardevoir fell out with a sparkle in its eye and Arbok appeared with a look of doom. "Floatzel use Focus Blast!" Matt ordered. Floatzel opened its mouth and a pale blue sphere appeared growing it was then launched at Starmie. "Psychic!" Keane said. Starmie's crest glowed a mystic pink and the ball of focused energy was controlled and thrown back at the Floatzel landing a direct hit on the overgrown rubber ring.

Meanwhile Aston had commanded Froslass to use Ominous Wind on Gardevoir. Gardevoir was told to use Teleport and it did so. It flashed away in a shine of light and reappeared behind Froslass preparing a Shadow Ball. The black ball of shade was launched at Froslass just missing by an inch. Froslass had moved swiftly away in the knick of time. Suddenly face to face with Gardevoir, Froslass's ice spikes began to glow and a mighty blizzard poured out. Gardevoir moved and was actually spinning away. The blizzard was swirling behind her and Gardevoir disappeared and reappeared, again to be chased by the blizzard. A shadow ball was thrown by Gardevoir into the air. She teleported next to it and whacked it towards Froslass only to land a direct hit.

Arbok had been busy attack the Hippodon constantly with Ice Fang. Both opponents were tired, as Hippodon had been retaliating with attacks as well. When Arbok launched what looked to be its final move the Hippodon used Fissure and knocked out Arbok. Keane needed to be able to defeat Chris and Hippodon he knew Glaceon could take care of things...

(Have fun!)

Last edited by Jaguar on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks Jagz, happy holidays! I'm away from Thursday 16th of July 'till 24th of August, so I won't be posting for the summer much.
And I'm fighting 4 grunts with 4 Pokémon each.

"Ohmigod KEANE!" screamed Kezziah, rushing to his aid. She was violently barged out of the way by two female grunts, a male grunt and the guy she had knocked out earlier.

"DAMN!" Kezziah bellowed, and let fly two Pokéballs. Dragonite and Empoleon burst out.

"Dragonite, Empoleon, let's go, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace!"

The gruntettes let out screams of laughter.

You're not gonna get away with it that easy, sweets! Illumise, go!

Volbeat, show 'em!

Both Bug-Types burst from their Pokéballs. They flew out of the way of Ice Beam; however Empoleon was flying right towards them, engulfed in streams of light.....

ZEN HEADBUTT! yelled both of them. The Bug Pokémon’s' heads started to glow blue; they charged and met Empoleon's attack head on. Empoleon fell to the ground and backed away.

Now, Bug Buzz, Volbeat! You too, Illumise!

Both Pokémon’s wings glowed green and they let loose an infernal noise that knocked both Empoleon and Dragonite backwards.

Trick, Volbeat!

Empoleon's BrightPowder flew away from it and attached itself to Volbeat. The whitish glow died down. Empoleon let loose a terrifying scream.

"OK, Flash Cannon!"

Empoleon let loose a bright white beam of light which struck Volbeat square on.

"Aaaaaaaand, AERIAL ACE!"

Empoleon flew through the air, streaks of white light surrounding it, and collided with Volbeat. It flew a few feet and hit the floor, and fainted.

Meanwhile, Dragonite was busy creating enormous gold meteorites to smash into Illumise, who was sending constant Silver Winds at it. The silver crescents buffeted the Dragon Pokémon until it was irate. Roaring, it unleashed a devastating Draco Meteor and crushed Illumise easily.

"Alright, guys, keep this up!" cried Kezziah, although her Pokémon were already looking a tad tired and the female grunts had released a Drapion and a Weezing.

Dark Pulse, Drapion!

And Weezing, Sludge Bomb!

Dark circles and blobs of gunk shot towards Dragonite and Empoleon.

"Empoleon, take the Sludge Bomb! Dragonite, use Thunder and stop that Dark Pulse!"

Empoleon leapt in front of the Sludge Bomb and it harmlessly hammered away at its chest. Dragonite flew up and unleashed terrible amounts of electricity, however it was weakened from the previous battle and its Draco Meteor attack, and it only half stopped the Dark Pulse. Feeling that it was responsible for this, Dragonite took the attack for Empoleon.

"Empoleon, Hydro Pump!"

A blast of water knocked out Weezing.

Drapion, Dark Pulse!

The dark circles this time hit both Pokémon. Dragonite hit the floor, exhausted. Empoleon got up.

"Ice Beam!"

More bluish white beams, and this time they froze their target.

Oh, God, oh, nooooooooo....

"STAY! ICE BEAM!" screamed Kezziah, wanting to get the gruntettes back for barging her.

The Ice Beam again froze the females. Empoleon sat down, breathing heavily.

"Return, both of you," said Kezziah, thinking that it was over.

You might want to get them back out, my dear.

"Oh, no."

Nice, Jose. You made her freak out good.

Thank you, Zackary. Now, you're in for a world of pain, my dear, cackled Jose.

And he threw his Pokéballs.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 am

Blah blah blah, Back, was to lazy to post yesterday... blah. And with our battles, I'm lost. Do fight all of them in 2 posts? or just one Grunt?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alan turned around. The speakers blasting their alarms made it perfectly clear.
VERGONA!
Leaving the others to battle on the front, Alan wandered down the back hallway with his pokemon, the sounds of the alarm echoing.
tap, tap, tap.
Footsteps...
Three men wearing Vergona uniforms were walking down the hallway, laughing and chatting.
"Ya think someone accidently leaned on the intruder switch again? Hahaha."

"Scyther, X-Scissor! Weavile, Ice Shard! Leafeon, Dig!"
Scyther jumped the corner first, pinning a grunt to the wall.
"Hohoho, what have we got here? Go, Magneton! Thunder! Fry that Scyther!" said the second Grunt, swiftly dodging Weavile.
"Hey, leave some fun for me! Come on out, Gabite! Use Stone Edge on Weavile!" shouted the third grunt.
Skitty rubbed his head on Alan's leg.
"No, you're still too weak; rest now. Weavile, Night Slash, quick! Leafe- Scyther!!!"
Scyther took the thunder full impact, and backed off, releasing his hold on the grunt.
"Ahaha, go, Skuntank! Flamethrower!"
The Skuntank lumbered around, raised its tail-
"Leafeon! Now!"
Leafeon burst out of the ground, smashing into Skuntank, the Flamethrower scorching the walls and floor.
Weavile was dueling with Gabite, matching Dragon Claw with Night Slash and Brick Break, and swiftly dodging stone edge.
"Finish this already!" shouted the second grunt. "Gabite, use Dragon Rage!"
As Gabite charged up the Dragon Rage, "Weavile! Ice Shard, now!"
Weavile shot out the Ice Shard, knocking Gabite off balance.
"Close in with Night Slash!"
Weavile aimed quickly, and brought down his claw on the dazed Gabite's head.
"Gabite, return. A tough little guy, eh? Let's crush him! Go, Abomasnow!"
Immediately, a hailstorm whipped up, adding to the chaos.
"Skuntank, on your feet! Use toxic!"
"Magneton, Flash Cannon!"
Leafeon dodged the spew of sludge from Skuntank, but was knocked out of the air by Magneton's flash cannon. Scyther was suffering under the hail.
"Scyther, Aerial Ace on Skuntank!"
Scyther launched the attack, but Skuntank was waiting. He unleashed the flamethrower, almost completely consuming Scyther in the flames.
"Scyther, return! Leafeon, Grasswhistle!" Alan shouted over the din.
How did that Skuntank recover so fast? It's impossible... unless..
Alan glimpsed through the melee a small claw hanging around Skuntank's neck on a cord.
Aha! A Quick Claw!
"Weavile, Thief that quick claw from Skuntank!"
As Skuntank turned, Leafeon sang out his song, lulling the Vergona Pokemon. Magneton dropped to the ground, senseless, while Abomasnow rocked back ad force on his feet. Skuntank slowed, entranced by the music, until Weavile snatched the quick claw.
"Magneton, return. Go Flareon." said the second grunt.
Skuntank roared in anger, shaking out of his half-asleep state. It tried to turn and bite Weavile, but without the aid of the quick claw, it was slow and lethargic, and Weavile quickly finished it off with bursts of Ice Shard.
"Humph. All right. You're in for it now." Recalling Skuntank, the first grunt threw out his pokeball and unleased a magnificent Skarmory.
Oooh. Shiny.

Only 3 pokemon? :/

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Sorry, that's 4 grunts, 2 Pokemon each. :3
And I won't be here for 5 and a half weeks......ish. So, um, yeah. Have a nice summer holiday all of you (or vacation if you're American), have fun and stay safe!

Kezziah leapt out of the way of the fearsome Aggron and the terrifying Hariyama that had stepped towards her.

"Drifblim, Electivire, OK! Help me out here! Calm Mind, Cross Chop!"

Drifblim concentrated whilst Electivire crossed its hand and cross-chopped Aggron.

"Hariyama, Arm Thrust! Show that Electivire what a real Fighting-Type attack is!"

Hariyama thrusted its arm forward and smashed into Electivire.

"Ominous Wind, Driflbim!"

Purple wind blew into Hariyama and sent it flying into Aggron.

"Aggron, Dragon Claw!"

Aggron's claws glowed blue.

"EARTHQUAKE!"

The whole entire Pokemon Centre rocked and Aggron and Hariyama were knocked out. There was an explosive blast and Kezziah was knocked off of her feet.

"Thunder, Ampharos!"

"Nice job, Electrode! Return!"

Kezziah felt numb as she was dragged away. She vaguely heard a sound....she wasn't too sure....

Drif....Drif....blim....bli --- blim....bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmm.............

Bye everyone! Have a nice summer!
Ching~

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next