It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 PMD 3 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

New pmd games are coming out, this time on wii ware. Maybe notched ear pichu is in it, along with arceus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cool. I wish that they would also put it on the DS too.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Post ...
According to Pokébeach, they are called "Press On! Flame Adventure Squad!", "Let's go! Storm Adventure Squad!" and "Go for it! Light Adventure Squad."

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I wonder when they'll come out in North America?

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Post ...
Oh, the scans might not actually be legitimate. It isn't exactly known whether the scans are fake or real.

As for the release date, of course no-one knows =

I think the PMD games are getting a bit too repetitive, and the entire game pretty much fails once you've finished everything though. Hopefully this one will have more dungeons, and a MUCH extended storyline.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And, Wi-Fi rescue team Battling. That would be fun, having a PMD metagme. But hopefully, they are real. But why WiiWare? That might not be correct, maybe they are fake. And, I don't see why they're making these right after Sky came out, and with HG/SS coming. so, this really could be fake.
EDIT: this loks like a fake to me. 3 versions, when pokemon games are released in pairs? and WiiWare? Also no news has come.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Post ...
Okay, now the legitimacy of these scans have been confirmed. These scans are real. There's a new web page on the Japanese Pokémon Website about it (here: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090619_02.html ).

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

...I've gotta get a wii.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The graphics are in 3-d. It will be 1,200 wii points. The story is based on Arceus.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Post ...
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P ... ale_Aug._4

Also, it will go on sale on August 4.

Anyway, I wonder how it would work? It would be cool if it had some sort of separate controller.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, you can use the DS. There are some new photos. For 12$, this is great.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hyperbole wrote:
I think the PMD games are getting a bit too repetitive

I disagree. Seriously after two completely different games it has become repetitive? I'm not even close to being tired of the PMD games.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You get different starter options depending on the version. You can also merge save data to get all the pokemon. New starters include pichu, teddirusa, and wooper. I'm gonna have to go wtih pichu and pikachu. :) There is a new feature called a pokemon tower, where your team stacks on top of each other and attack at once. The pokemon look very similar to my pokemon ranch. Heck, they look exactly the same.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As long as there is new Pokemon (or new Pokemon forms) There will always be a Mystery Dungeon game on the way. This is much different from other PMD games so it should be an improvement.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

These look great, but what do you mean, PMD 3? This will have been PMD 4 by then. Don't forget the most popular title for Explorers of the Sky is PMD 3. That's what I thought this topic would be about when I clicked it.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Exploroers of time is not an entirely new game, but a continuation of time and darkness, so I do not consider it a new PMD generation.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I wonder if this new one is going to take place in a new region or something? Also, with the wiimote, controls will be somewhat funky...or will you need the numchuck?

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Cactuar- What you call it is entirely different than what the general public calls it.

Probably will use classic controler/Gamecube controler/ DS as a controler.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So what? My opinion has to be the same as everyone else? Nintendo calls them Time version and Darkness version. I heard a user say that nintendo will make you buy 4 games 16 times. Why? Because they make a game in two versions, add a third one, then remake it. How many times have people argued about this? I dont think we need to anymore.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]