It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke obeyed like his life depended on it and immeadiatley ran off towards the left towards the Mismagius. Releasing Glaceon to help out too.

The Mismagius freaked Clarke out. It was huge about 47ft height wise. Jesus Christ this isnt going to be easy.

(Apologies for short post but are we meant to start attacking them now or wait?)
PS. Clarke to Spence. "Yes Spence, no Spence, three bags full Spence."

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yeah, attack away. Most attacks will just bounce off them/they will shake it off until said plan is complete. Spence didn't call himself a leader for nothin'. :P))

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy flew up aside Clarke on Charizard. "Don't worry, Droog. She may be scary, but she'll go down easy enough!" They darted straight for Mismagius. Charizard stopped a few feet away and Jimmy stared down at the giant. "Okay, you know what to do!" Charizard opened it's mouth and unleashed a devastating Flamethrower on it. It remained stunned for a short amount of time before shooting the two a deep glare. Charizard flinched back as Jimmy fell onto him. He tossed a second ball and Umbreon appeared alongside Glaceon. "Umbreon, see if you can Confuse it!" It nodded and a large flash of light burst from the dog and hit straight into Mismagius. It shook violently, but no real effect was noticed. "Damn..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Time for a save.)

Well all those events could of happened if the Ghost were not giants. The Flame thrower basically tickeled them and the Crunch was basically an ant bite. Both pokemonwere easily swiped aside. Jet cleared his head. "Damn, what to do here. Tyranitar use Stone Edge while Salamence combine Flamethrower with it!" Tyranitar slashed with a firey stone thanks to the flame thrower. The attack did not deal a powerful damage, but it did a little damage. "Well thats a start."

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Raichu leapt from plank to plank to then jump airborne into Gengar's face.

"Raichu!" Spence called from Dragonite's back.

Raichu started using Agility, as if it was flying through the air around Gengar. Each swift swing around the large ghost, Raichu performed a Thunderpunch, then dashing around before Gengar could make an action. Steamed, Gengar threw a fiery Shadow Punch that span around hitting poor Raichu hard and flying to the side. After letting out a massive cry of pain, it collided and thumped into a rising floorboard, Raichu, just managing to grip it with a single paw before falling to a certain death of the bottomless pit below. As Raichu managed to adjust a balance, it smiled, holding his paw up and toward the Gengar. Raichu's paw turned a purple shadow-ish just as Gengar's.

"Whoa--- Zack?! Wow, I'm impressed..." Spence was caught stunned for a brief second. He smirked before giving out the command, "Go!"

After the floor levitated to its max, Raichu braced, "Raaaaichu!!" Raichu leapt into Agility, faster than ever. Instead of Thunderpunch, Raichu had Mimicked Shadow Punch, its paw firing with darkness. Each punch led to the moans and groans of Gengar. Dash! Wack! "Gennn!!" Dash! Wack! "Garrr!!"

"Everyone!!" Spence called out to the trainers, "Now!!" he called them to launch their most powerful attacks onto the pokemon. All Mismagius, Dusclops, and the Gengar were all in the right positions.

((Just call out something like Hyperbeam (hyperbeam doesn't work, obviously) or something decent like that. I'd like to see Jaguar handle Mismagius and give the finishing blow for Jimmy, seeing as Clarke hasn't attacked yet. I'll do the rest. Dibs on Draco Meteor, though.))

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded at Spences comment. "Salamence and Tyranitar use Earthquake!" Both pokemon slammed the floor hard causing the Ghost to shaken violently and debris to fall on them.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(So, I take it that I will be doing some normal attacks and then a big finish along with Jimmy on Mismagius? I'll do that, I can always edit if incorrect.)

"Glaceon, Ice Beam! Blissey, combine Thunderbolt with Ice Beam!" Clarke commanded. Glaceon launched first emitting a colossal ray of ice, that was then complimented by a array of sparks that had been emanated from Blissey. Both attacks, now merged, swirled towards Mismagius, landing in the centre of it's chest. "Roserade, Blastoise join in with Pin Missle and Flash Cannon." Clarke said throwing both pokeballs into the air. Roserade came out, glamourous as ever, and projected a collection of missles from her bouquet arms. Blastoise's pumps glowed a light silver and a powerful Flash Cannon was released from the pair of pumps. When both attacks hit Clarke heard

"Everyone!!" Spence called out to the trainers, "Now!!"

"Alright guys here we go!" Clarke ordered his pokemon to display there most powerful attacks. Leaf Storm for Roserade, Hydro Cannon for Blastoise, Fire Blast for Blissey and Blizzard for Glaceon.

(Dash! Wack! Lol!)

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Charizard continued its barage of Flamethrowers as Spence called the team for a finishing attack. It landed next to Umbreon as Jimmy lept off. "Ok...you two are gonna need to work together on this, got it?" They nodded. Jimmy smirked. "Charizard, Blast Burn!" It smirked with its master as it planted its feet to the ground and opened its mouth as a deep red flame exploded from Charizard's throat. The immense flame collided with Mismagius knocking it back. "Ok," Jimmy yelled. "Umbreon, use Dark Pulse!" Umbreon's rings started to glow as waves of darkness emerged from it, combining with the Blast Burn to create a darker, pulsing flame. "Heh, Hell Fire!" Mismagius cringed back beside the others as they were drawn in. "Finish them off, guys!"

Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt smiled weakly with a dazed look in his eyes. He felt the power surge through his with Latios next to him. He didn't know where it was coming frfom but he liked it. "Finish them..." He spoke monotone now. "Then...we go home..." He rested a hand on Latios and gave Spence a cold stare as though he was peering straight through the man. He turned to Xalia. "May I help?"

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

“Raichu, come back!” Spence returned the great efforts of the pokemon to its pokeball, edging his foot to get ready, “Dragonite!! Dracoooooooo Meteor!!”

Spence kicked off and jumped into the air.

Dragonite barrooooooo’d and immediately it was if its body was set aflame in a hot blue fire, suddenly rocketing towards Gengar with white shining piecing eyes. Pow! Right in the kisser!!

Dusclops was the first to hit the back wall, then Mismagius was bashed into it, and then suddenly Gengar waled as it came colliding into the others. Suddenly, a blinding flash was followed, as the three burst into pyreflies, scattering around the room until they had completely and finally calmed.

Spence landed on the plank below as Dragonite swooped in to get patted. “Nice one, guys. You all did great,” he chuckled.

Spence gazed upon the pyreflies with thought, opening his mouth to speak with the others, “These things… I think I know what they are. They’re spirits that are trapped in this place. That explains them forming ghost pokemon, at least.”

Spence looked around, watching some pyreflies drift up where Jet Earthquake’d the ceiling and collapsed. The moonlight was strong above it. Spence leapt onto Dragonite once again, patting it to proceed up.

It seemed they were on the last level. Spence saw the sky from the great hole that looked like it was blasted through from the outside. Returning Dragonite, he stepped onto the floor. In front of him was a golden staircase that led to the last part of the chapter.

Gazing back up at this view, Spence saw somebody peering at them from the roof. It was Matt!! Spence growled, beginning to run forward and up the spiralling staircase, passing many pyreflies as he hastefully and finally reached the top.

The roof was larger than he imagined, and a great pathway followed the staircase. Spence slightly glared, pacing to the end of the road.

No sign of Matt anywhere, they reached the perch just a distance away. Something then felt odd, like something pulling at them. The sky then started to flicker from the stars and moon scene to a cold black, the black revealing pyreflies. As they formed once again in front of Spence, he waved his hand through it and they once again scattered, lighting up another event from the past.

---

“Ah… I’ve finally found you,” Ki stepped out, a distance away from the perch, and above it the giant colossus Ho-oh, flapped down its rainbow wings to land.

Ki pattered the body on his shoulder on the back, then reaching into his pocket to reveal none other than the Rainbow Wing.

“I need you… You’ll have to come with us, now.”

Suddenly, Ki was startled by a screech of a bird, suddenly flying in was a Pidgeot that swooped down in between of both Ki and the legendary pokemon. A pokemon trainer appeared, and the bird was returned. Bearing a red and gold outfit, yellow pants and black messy hair, the mysterious trainer held his arms out outstretched facing Ki, as if protecting the Ho-oh.

“Who are you…? Hmph, whatever,” Ki grunted. He turned to lay the body carefully upright, seated against the railing. The sheet was pulled down from the face, showing the body of none other than Xalia! She seemed lifeless, just staring blankly to the floor with a pale face, but she was still alive and breathing.

Ki grinned sadly to her, standing back up in a sigh, brushing himself off as he turned to the trainer in gold, “I’ve killed everyone who has gotten in the way of my path. Men, women, children… Nobody can stop me, not even you.”

The gold character clenched up, grinding his teeth together. There was a powerful hate and courage in his eyes.

“Very well. If you too wish to seek death---” Ki summoned Rayquaza, a giant snake like dragon that towered over them all behind Ki, “---Then DEATH is what you will get!!”

The golden character didn’t hesitate. He reached for a pokeball and sent out a Typhlosion, the eruption pokemon bellowed as the flame on it’s back grew like a volcano’s.

As the large dragon slivered in aggressively, the fire pokemon came rashing in as they both collided. Typhlosion locked the jaws of the beast and roared as the breath of Rayquaza’s whisked through Typhosion’s flame. It was a heated battle as flashes flickered around the night sky, Rayquaza battled all six pokemon, one at a time, and never failed to win. It seemed Typhlosion was thrown into the air at one point but still held his own. Then, afterwards, the final scene.

Typhlosion looked exhausted, its flame gone, kneeling below the right side of the pathway on the roof as the Rayquaza surfed through the night sky in the distance.

“It’s over.” Ki smirked with a wicked grin.

The golden trainer could only on watch. All his pokemon had been defeated. There was a distinct fear in his eyes.

Suddenly, Rayquaza jerked its snake-like body up and flee upwards, twisting around as its mouth let out a blue devastating flame that drooled from it. It suddenly looped itself up, blasting an almost evil and large Hyperbeam heading straight for the poor fire type.

The golden trainer gasped as the Typhlosion tried to prepare itself and hold it, but the trainer knew its limitations. With a thrust, the trainer returned Typhlosion back, the red beam catching it just before the Hyperbeam collided, creating an ultra blast that wiped out whatever it impacted. When the golden trainer unsheltered his eyes, he peered with a sadness at the large hole that was left after. He didn’t have the strength to carry on, and fell to his knees.

Rayquaza had already returned. Ki showing little to no emotion at all, picked Xalia back up from the railing, then proceeded to walk both towards the waiting Ho-oh and the failed trainer under it.

---

The pyreflies scattered back into the sky, and the fake moonlight had reappeared. Spence was seen, growling in a rage, fists pumped in front of him, his eyes and face almost red. “Ki… YOU BASTARD!!”

“That’s rude, calling an old friend of yours such a thing.”

“Wha…!!” Spence looked around for wherever the voice came from.

Suddenly, Xalia appeared from the darkness and upon the perch, shortly after was Matt and Latios, who’s eyes had been turned to a piercing black.

“Matt!!” Spence cried to him, thank god he was alright, but what the hell was going on?!

“Matt and Latios are on my side now. Oh, and why hello there, Red,” she snickered, “I didn’t ever think you would be here, what a… coincidence.” She smiled darkly, her voice full of sarcasm.

((Attack on Xalia's command, K_K. Matt can attack and ride Latios as if he was his own pokemon, sorry redt. ;p))

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy followed Spence with a distance. He watched that scene that followed and hel his rage back. He saw Matt staring coldly at the group and gave hima glare back. No effect. The boy was tranced. "damn kid...knew he was batty..." Jimmy had returned both Charizard and Umbreon due to the stress of battle. He saw the trainer and almost out of reflex maded his way toward him just before Xalia had revealed herself. That battle...who is this guy... Just as he'd got there, the pyreflies vanshed. He jumped back as the scene returned to normal and noticed Xalia confronting the two.

*edited* Sorry! =p

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Just a reminder that the scene between Ki and the golden trainer was created by the pyreflies and took place in the past, think of it as a hologram projection sort of thing. Also, post away guys. I can't move on until redt posts.))

Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red jerked his head as he heard the sinister laughing. " Xalia, what a pleasant surprise.", Red smirked at Xalia. He began walking toward her until they were on the same platform.

"It appears that you are attempting to take MY Latios." He glared at her. " You have taken everything from me in the past", Red began to clench his fists, "but you will never take anything from me now or ever again!" Xalia smiled and began to laugh.

Red remembered the scene the pyreflies had recently played. " This time I'll make sure you DIE!" Red threw a pokeball in the air.

" Seviper...Haze followed by Screech." Seviper opened his mouth and a dark fog filled the room.

(( I don't know if I can do anything with Xalia, as in if I can mod her or not. I kinda figured only Crunchy can do that. :? ))

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oh, yeah, that's right redt. We're on the rooftop by the way, just another reminder.))

She continued laughing. Jumping up a great distance into the air to land back onto the perch behind her, avoiding the screech and haze altogether.

"Hah! It was never your Latios to begin with! Latios is a clone created by US, why do you think it was so easy to manipulate him? Red, oh, Red... You still don't understand, do you? You have NOTHING!! Matt! Attack!!" she ordered, pointing at Red and his pokemon. With Latios under Matt's control, he was more than a formidable opponent for all of them.

"Grrrr... XALIA!!" Spence roared, "What the HELL did you do to Matt?!!"

She smiled sweetly, flicking her hair into the wind, "Hehe, I injected Matt with a serum Red's all too familiar with... Only, more so as powerful as the one I gave him. This way, Matt is just as good as an emotionless doll I can play with. I could even make him commit suicide, if I wanted... Would you like that, Spence? Another member of your precious Team Midnight, murdered?"

"That's enough, Xalia!! You're fight is with me, leave Matt out of this!!"

Xalia closed her eyes in a frown. She looked angry, as if suppressing something. "No, Spence. It's us against you and whoever joins you, those are the rules..." she opened her eyes in a smile, "Now DIE!!" she screamed. An amass of pyreflies suddenly flew whizzing passed Xalia and straight towards Spence.

"Whoa!!" Spence hesitated at a pokeball before a sum of pyreflies started eating at his body and then flying off behind. No flesh wounds, it seemed to be eating at something else. Spence clenched his teeth together, arms clutching at his chest, falling to his knees as he felt himself, his soul being pulled at and almost leaving his body. It felt like death.

Spence turned to the gang with his last bit of strength, "Keep Matt distracted...!! Fight and kill... Xal--!!!" suddenly, he opened his mouth for a gasp, but nothing came out. He fell to the ground, lifeless.

"Good. Now this time, you won't be coming back to life," she said, glancing over his body from the perch.

She turned her attention to the rest of Team Midnight. "Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to avenge your friend or just stand there? WELLLLLLL---???" suddenly, a rainbow of scared fire burst from around her, and then, appeared Xalia's Ho-oh, Xalia already riding it from atop, "LET'S SEE WHAT THE GREAT TEAM MIDNIGHT CAN DO."

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt's body twitched at the sight of Sence's lifeless corpse. ...Won't come back?.... He rose his arm out striht and pointed to the group. "Latios...attack! Finish Midnight!" It raced toward the group and through the pyreflies as Matt stood his ground between The soaring Ho-oh and Spence's body. He walked forward, looking down at it. I'm sorry... He hung his head just before it shot back up to attention. He drew back to the raging Latios. "Finish them...kill them all..."

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy watched in horror. Going unnoticed from behind he saw the atrocity of Spence's death and Xalia's majestic bird. He clenched his fist in rage and called out Charizard and jumping onto it without second thought. It fly at a great speed to get near Ho-oh. It' heat burned. "Don'ty run away from me you filthy bitch!" Charizard collided with the bird, knocking into it hard. "It's one thing to destroy my city, but when scum like you decide to attack and control my friends, it's different!" He looked her in the eyes now. The fact of challenging a legendary bird had never even come to him yet. His eyes burned with the flames of vengeance as the pierced hers.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry for making my character all drama this, drama that. If Spence was still in the battle Mewtwo would've been more than enough to counter Ho-oh, but I wanted this to be a challenge. Now guys, don't forget to attack Matt, too, and make sure all of your attacks give the defending roleplayer the option to dodge/block/get hurt. Make it fair, too.))

"Hehe, run? Why would I run when I have the upper hand?"

Ho-oh pulsed back, just a second after the Charizard collided with it. The legendary flinched, but only just briefly. Xalia smiled with delight.

"Another fire type? Now, this should be interesting... This will give me a chance to show you all how great a legendary's power is compared to a normal pathetic one; Example A," she cruelly smiled down at both Jimmy and his Charizard.

"Hah! You're full of it!" Xalia laughed, "What is friendship, anyway?! Think about it with your incapable little mind for a second; friendship is nothing more than a series of people USING each other again and again to benefit 'self'. When a 'friend' discontinues to be of any use, they lose 'friends'. For example, Jimmy..." she mocked him, "Why do you think your loyal party at Fuchisa betrayed you? It's because you were then deemed worthless, it's as simple as that. The only reason you're all here to die is because of that very fact!!"

"Now, let's try that again, shall we? Jimmyyyy!!" Xalia screamed as the Ho-oh flew up and around, speeding through the sky to gain drive to then circle toward the Charizard at full momentum.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When Clarke had told about the prospect of death by Spence he didnt really believe him. He thought Spence had used it to scare him off but he was wrong. He knew very little of the past of Team Midnight or whether he was classed part of it by this mysterious person under the name of Xalia. All he knew is that he was in trouble. That these strangers he has known for a short while were also facing death. With Spence already dead it was clear to Clarke that Xalia wasn't joking. I don't think she knows who I am, animpression is needed. Clarke released Altaria, he most powerful battler, and commanded for a Dragon Pulse towards the Ho-oh that needed to be strong.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's eyes widened as he gripped to Charizard and pulled a direction to evade. Still weak from the previousa attack, it just barely moved out of the way. It's tail was hit forcing the two down. Jimmy clung for his life with his arms around Charizard's neck as he pulled and spun himself back up and around to its back again. He panted. "Xalia...there's a difference here. Those droogs in Fuschia, they weren't friends, they were workers. 'Employees' if you will. How would you know friendship anyway!? It's not like you have any...hell, you had to mind control a 14-year old boy for company...and I'm pretty sure that's illegal in some places." He laughed and shook his head. "But listen to me...trying to talk logic to a blonde...I must be going batty myself..." He smirked and saw a blue pulsing wave coming toward the two from behind her. His heart still pounded from the previous fall as he eyed her down. "You'll fall tonight, Xalia..." His voice pattern changed now. "You're whole organization is going down when this is all over...and I'm reclaiming my friends and my city." His glare intesified. He knew he may die in this attempt, but it's something he'd need to accept to avenge Spence and bring back Matt. He gave Charizard a light kick in the side and all at once the dragon rushed at Ho-oh with outgrasped claws and teeth. It's tail and legs scarred badly from the bird's recent dive-bomb of an attack. This better work, Clarke...

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okey, K_K, seeing as Jimmy and Clarke have started battling, focus on attacking Red and Jet.))

Ho-oh halted in the sky above the battered Charizard.

Xalia sadly watched over Jimmy, "Heh, maybe you're right. Maybe I don't have friends, maybe I don't understand fully on what friendship is... But Ki's enough. He saved me, you know? He brought me back to life."

She watched as Jimmy and his Charizard went back into attacking, "Hah, you idiot! An attack full on isn't going to harm us, just kill you!! Heh, fine... If this is the way you want to go out..." she smiled cleverly as her eyes closed, suddenly sensing something from behind her as she darted around, "Grr, WHAT?!!"

The Dragon Pulse performed by Altaria was a direct hit, knocking Ho-oh tumbling in the sky until a pulse of flames burst from it, and Ho-oh was right back into position.

"Hah! So the newbie has some moves!! Don't let it get to your head, stranger. This is a legendary we're talking about; a mere single attack isn't going to scratch this bird," she said confidently, as Ho-oh flew up, "How about taking this for size?!!"

Ho-oh suddenly glowed, and another burst of flames scattered as it performed Sacred Fire, falling upon both Jimmy and Clarke.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy winced. Damn...didn't work..! He watched as Ho-oh began glowing. It burned his eyes. He shielded them with his arm as he leaned close to Charizard. "Can you see...?" It nodded as it too watched her. Suddenly beautiful spouts of fire started to plummet from the bird. Jimmy, still struggling to look, was unable to see them. Charizard roared in warning but nothing was heeded. "What is it?" Charizard shook violently as they quickly neared and Jimmy was tossed like a ragdoll to the ground. "Ack...what the hell?" Charizard planted himself over Jimmy, wings spread as the flames collided and overtook him. Roars of pain were all that could be heard in the bright flames. Before long, the attack died out and the smoking Charizard fell to his side, unconcious. Jimmy got up and looked down at him. He set his hand on his winged and brought it back quickly. The heat of the flames was still on him. Jimmy sighed heavily as he held a tear back adn returned it to its ball. "Thanks, Charizard...if it weren't for you I'd be dead right now..." He looked to Clarke, making sure he was ok then darted back to Xalia. "Xalia! Ki may have brought you back, but for what!? You're killing innocent pokemon and people for selfish gain! A new life means a new beginning, but your just blowing it off! You're gonna die in this lifestyle and nothing's gonna be able to bring you back next time!" He watched the overtaken Matt continue his attack on the others. "Like him," He yelled until his voice was hoarse. "He's just an innocent kid trying to get his Dad back. The one you took! And now you're manipulating him too! And for what!? What, Xalia!?" He looked down, realizing that there was nothing more he could do. Charizard was badly hurt and Umbreon would have no effect on either party.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ho-oh was glowing a dark mystic red firing spores of fire around Jimmy and Clarke. "Altaria, use protect! You need to keep yourself safe. Blastoise, Rain Dance now!" Clarke said hiding behind an old statue and throwing Blastoise's pokeball into the air. Blastoise popped out of it's pokeball and shot out to blasts of water vapour into towards the air causing it to immediately rain. The rapid drops of water slightly weakened the Sacred Fire but didn't destroy it completely. Altaria's protect faded and she took the remaining damage of the Sacred Fire. Clarke returned her and he felt a pain sensation up his arm. He pulled up his sleave to reveal a shatter of burns up his arm.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry guys I had to work alot this week and last week.))

Jet woke from remembering the battle with Ki. He saw Matt was being controlled and battling Clarke and Jimmy. "Alright guys! I'm joining! Salamence use Dragon on Latios!"

K_K decide if it hits.

Last edited by paco25_007 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Paco, I'm using Latios and xalia is on Ho-oh))

Matt stood with a cold galre. "Latios...Psywave." Latios opened its arms out as a weak blast of psychic waves surrounded Red and Jet. "Just leave us...Latios and I are happy." He flung his arm out as the waves collided with them.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Do are pokemon have a set 4 moves or do we have unlimited moves that they can learn? Because Latios definitely doesn't know Psywave.))

As Red flew to the ground, thoughts soared through his mind. Was it right for me to let Latios live? Is this all my fault? What should I do?....... Get Latios back. Why? He's still my pokemon. Back he's a clone. Who cares. He still cares for me. Red stood up like the attack had no effect on him. I must win!

" Garchomp use Sandstorm to blind Matt and Latios!" The sandstorm kicked up around the two, " Latios' true home is with me and my pokemon, his friends!"

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next