It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:15 am



Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Best places for Secret Bases? 
Author Message
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Posts: 34
I scrolled through all the topics, and none were about Secret Bases.

Discuss here where you think the best places for Secret Bases are on RSE.
Or if you have any queries about Secret Bases, post them in here.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 70
Incidentally I was looking for a topic about Secret Bases myself, lucky me you started one. :P

Well, I curently have one at Route 123 which I do like, it's not easy to get to though, unless you know what you're looking for. Roughly in the middle part of the map there is a large small rock/mountain thing, with 3 Secret Bases, I currently use the one to the far right. Now, why would anyone pick a Secret Base out in the mddle of nowhere? Well, the answer is simple, me and a couple of friends to the Secret part a bit too seriously, so we started playing hide and seek with each other, in the way that we all created a secret base somewhere throughout hoenn, and then we mixed records and then we ran around trying to find each other, or well, the corresponding Secret Bases at least. It was quite fun actually, not to mention a great way of hatching eggs. :D

Off-Topic(I know that this is advertising, but come on, I can't help it, besides it's still on these forums): The best place for Secret Bases is in my Shop(link in my sig). True, they can't be found in RSE, but they are secret bases, and you can put them anywhere(within reason of course).

_________________
Image


Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:34 am
Posts: 63
Location: Not here
I'm rather partial to a certain bush:

Go to Fortree City. Go to the left, then go down a while.
There's a bush with tall grass around it; that's my overall favorite.

I also like the one Kamikaze suggests, if you mix records; that way, when they DO find you, they have to take
a bunch of HM slaves with themm, hence deteriorating their prowess in battle. Teeheehee.

_________________
I am gone now.....*sniff*


Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
To find my base, you go to Fortree City, then down to the Weather Institute bridge, don't cross it, go down to the part where you can Surf, Surf up to the Waterfall, go up it, go to the land near the Acro Bike rail, and go up it to that bush. I am in the far left.


Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 70
Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:
I'm rather partial to a certain bush:

Go to Fortree City. Go to the left, then go down a while.
There's a bush with tall grass around it; that's my overall favorite.

I also like the one Kamikaze suggests, if you mix records; that way, when they DO find you, they have to take
a bunch of HM slaves with themm, hence deteriorating their prowess in battle. Teeheehee.


Actually, then only HM you need to get there is surf, to surf past Mt.Pyre, after that it's just walking, and try not to fall down the wrong ledge, cuz then you have to start over from lilycove. :D There are a bunch of trainers on the way though...

I also had a very good one somewhere above mossdeep I think, but I can't remember which one. :(

BTW, anyone know how many Secret Bases there are in RSE? Would be interesting to know. :P I think I'm gonna go count them all...

_________________
Image


Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:20 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:34 am
Posts: 63
Location: Not here
Kamikaze wrote:
Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:
I'm rather partial to a certain bush:

Go to Fortree City. Go to the left, then go down a while.
There's a bush with tall grass around it; that's my overall favorite.

I also like the one Kamikaze suggests, if you mix records; that way, when they DO find you, they have to take
a bunch of HM slaves with themm, hence deteriorating their prowess in battle. Teeheehee.


Actually, then only HM you need to get there is surf, to surf past Mt.Pyre, after that it's just walking, and try not to fall down the wrong ledge, cuz then you have to start over from lilycove. :D There are a bunch of trainers on the way though...

I also had a very good one somewhere above mossdeep I think, but I can't remember which one. :(

BTW, anyone know how many Secret Bases there are in RSE? Would be interesting to know. :P I think I'm gonna go count them all...



I must be thinking of a different one then; the one I'm thinking of requires Surf, Waterfall, and Rock Smash.

Counting all the Secret Bases might be fun though.

_________________
I am gone now.....*sniff*


Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 am
Posts: 154
Location: Ipoh, Malaysia
Can anyone tell me which is largest secret base in hoenn. can i get through some holes that i found inside some secret base?


Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Posts: 733
Location: Toronto
The largest base in Hoenn (I believe) is the one with the holes in the floor which I'm assuming you found in a tree. To get across those holes you need to buy solid boards which are available at the Lilycove Megamart Clear-out Sale which goes on from time to time (more frequently after you beat the Elite 4).

_________________
And what it all comes down to
is that everything's gonna be quite alright


Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 pm
Posts: 71
Cherrygrove wrote:
The largest base in Hoenn (I believe) is the one with the holes in the floor which I'm assuming you found in a tree. To get across those holes you need to buy solid boards which are available at the Lilycove Megamart Clear-out Sale which goes on from time to time (more frequently after you beat the Elite 4).


You can get around the holes at all?! That's great! Also, Everytime you beat the E4, when midnight comes, there will be Pokemon News on the TV. That announces the events like the blend master, or a sudden outbreak of a rare pokemon. I keep beating the tar out of the E4 in hopes of getting all the stuff the clearance sale offers.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination

_________________
...


Last edited by Pokemaniac1237 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 974
Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
My base is well hidden and guarded by my trusty army of Sandshrews. You go to route 111, then head to the desert. If you can brave my army of Sandshrews and other desert fiends, and head east, you will come across this random cave. Enter it and be pwned by giant plush WAILMER, TORCHIC, TREECKO AND MUDKIP BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

_________________
Image
Reaching out to Pokemon and MegaMan fans alike, join today!
One of the few Pokemon musics most people agree is excellent


Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 pm
Posts: 71
Blazikendude wrote:
My base is well hidden and guarded by my trusty army of Sandshrews. You go to route 111, then head to the desert. If you can brave my army of Sandshrews and other desert fiends, and head east, you will come across this random cave. Enter it and be pwned by giant plush WAILMER, TORCHIC, TREECKO AND MUDKIP BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



...... Are you talking about the wild sandshrew being your army?

Kamikaze wrote:
Incidentally I was looking for a topic about Secret Bases myself, lucky me you started one. :P

Well, I curently have one at Route 123 which I do like, it's not easy to get to though, unless you know what you're looking for. Roughly in the middle part of the map there is a large small rock/mountain thing, with 3 Secret Bases, I currently use the one to the far right. Now, why would anyone pick a Secret Base out in the mddle of nowhere? Well, the answer is simple, me and a couple of friends to the Secret part a bit too seriously, so we started playing hide and seek with each other, in the way that we all created a secret base somewhere throughout hoenn, and then we mixed records and then we ran around trying to find each other, or well, the corresponding Secret Bases at least. It was quite fun actually, not to mention a great way of hatching eggs. :D

Off-Topic(I know that this is advertising, but come on, I can't help it, besides it's still on these forums): The best place for Secret Bases is in my Shop(link in my sig). True, they can't be found in RSE, but they are secret bases, and you can put them anywhere(within reason of course).


My Ruby game made a secret base in the far left one in that rock. I'm going to the far right one now on emerald.
DANG!!! Freaking bike. Went right over the ledge. I should save a lot more often than I do...

here's a well hidden one. Go down left of fortree to the institute bridge. Go on the water and go right and down til you see a tree. theres a bush on the other side of the river. the left side is huge!!

_________________
...


Last edited by JsXtm on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mod Edit: DO NOT DOUBLE POST. Merged.



Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm
Posts: 4
I've got a pretty good one.

Walk west of Fallarbor and go down the big bridge Until you're somewhere in the middle of that bridge. Then sail west and there's a little island with a tree. The base is on the right side of the tree.


Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 pm
Posts: 71
smydata wrote:
I've got a pretty good one.

Walk west of Fallarbor and go down the big bridge Until you're somewhere in the middle of that bridge. Then sail west and there's a little island with a tree. The base is on the right side of the tree.


I remember that one. It's pretty good. I was there for a while until I found one of the trees with 2 holes. Those are the biggest ones in all of hoenn.

_________________
...


Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:32 am
Posts: 114
I love secret bases. They were a brilliant idea. I don't really know what the best ones are but I thought the best kind of ones were the ones that were a bit different.

_________________
Image


Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 pm
Posts: 71
Jaguar wrote:
I love secret bases. They were a brilliant idea. I don't really know what the best ones are but I thought the best kind of ones were the ones that were a bit different.


I wonder who came up with the idea for secret bases. It was a good idea. In FR/LG they knocked out a lot of the cool features that are in RSE. record mixing, secret bases...

_________________
...


Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: William McKinley High School. Lima, Ohio.
I always make my secret base in one spot. Go to Fortree city, go right and its the first bush that you see that you can make a secret base out of.

_________________
Image
I suck at WiFi battling.


Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 am
Posts: 536
Location: not quite sure
Mine is in front of where you get registeel, its in a bush but its not that big but i love the spot its in so thats why i chose it.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Mt. Pyre Summit
my secret base is usually below Mauville near that sign that says "team aqua/magma rulez." It suits my tastes.

_________________
I found Chimecho!! AWWWWWWWWW Yeah!!Image


Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:24 am
Posts: 93
Location: *gone.*
My Secret base is at the other side of Rusturf Tunnel, the side with the person looking for his Blackglasses stuff.
At the top :)

_________________
Bye Psypoke.


Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 pm
Posts: 71
Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:
I must be thinking of a different one then; the one I'm thinking of requires Surf, Waterfall, and Rock Smash.

Counting all the Secret Bases might be fun though.


Which secret base is that? I've looked for it but I can't find any secret base that's needed all 3 of those. I've found...
S and RS, S and W, S, and RS.

_________________
...


Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 14
my favorite bass:

1. Fly or walk to Fallarbor town.
2. Go right into the sooty place
3. Pass the soot-glass shop and go near the Parasol lady
4. there's a small indent in the rock above her

_________________
Image
-Dark Absol

_______________________________________________________

Image

__________________________________________________________



Image


Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:40 am
Posts: 32
Location: Turn around slowly with your hands in the air
My secret base is on the island north of Rustboro. Just head up towards the beach, surf to the left of the battle girl marching in place, and eventually you'll get to the island, there are several large bases there, just make sure you have boards from the Lilycove clearout sale.

_________________
A little girl, attending a wedding for the first time, asks her mother, "Why is the bride wearing white?"
"Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life."
The girl ponders this for a minute, then asks, "So why is the groom wearing black?"


Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:23 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 6:34 am
Posts: 553
my secret base is on route 125, right above mossdeep city, near sailor ernest. it a big base. all u need to get to the square room is a plank.


Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm
Posts: 1
Well, for me the best is above Rustorbo City. It's big and eventually it's in a tree. I assure you its great. Okay here's how to get there. First Go to Rustorbo. Then after, go up until you can't go no more, and use surf. Go more up higher, then there will be another land. Don't go there, find a way in the left. Then there will be another land. Go up the stairs. Then there will be like tree mazes, go in the very left. Then at the end, there will be a tree. That's it. Press A in front of the tree and use secret power. Here's what it looks like
My decorations are not much YET. Image


Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:57 pm
Posts: 2
For me my secret base that i have in my Emerald version is the one where you find Registeel's cave passed the tall grass the little bush that also has a garden for you to plant some berries and to top it off a little lake for you too surf/fish. :D

Heck you can think of it as a relaxation gettaway for all trainers. :)

It may not be big but its dooable


Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.