It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Which Pokemon you think deserves more love and Why? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I strongly think Politoed and Cradily need more attention because they only made one apearence in the anime...Well Politoed was in several episodes but I wished to see them again in their glory.

Last edited by marcster1994 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Why.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i think politoed and cradily have got attention
i think magicarp should have more cos it's useless =)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That's not really a good reason for something to get MORE attention. If it is useless, it ought to get LESS attention.

Guys, if you're going to make a thread about preferences, you need to give some good reasons as to why you prefer what you do. Don't just say "I like this" or "this should get more attention." No one is really going to care what anyone else likes, but if you give some good, solid reasons as to WHY you like what you do, it might get some people thinking about things in a different way.

For example, if you had said something about how Politoed could be used a certain way in battle, I, or someone else, may have considered using a Politoed in the future based on what you had said. Otherwise, I really don't care much about Politoed. Sure, it looks a lot nicer than Poliwrath, but the latter has the advantage of a dual type. Add to that, it just performs better in battle.

Please do put some more thought into what you post.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

soz kurushel =)
i let me change what i think about magikarp. though it is useless, it should be appreciated more as when u envolve it it becomes extremely strong and powerful. as a gyrados =)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kurushel wrote:
That's not really a good reason for something to get MORE attention. If it is useless, it ought to get LESS attention.

Guys, if you're going to make a thread about preferences, you need to give some good reasons as to why you prefer what you do. Don't just say "I like this" or "this should get more attention." No one is really going to care what anyone else likes, but if you give some good, solid reasons as to WHY you like what you do, it might get some people thinking about things in a different way.

For example, if you had said something about how Politoed could be used a certain way in battle, I, or someone else, may have considered using a Politoed in the future based on what you had said. Otherwise, I really don't care much about Politoed. Sure, it looks a lot nicer than Poliwrath, but the latter has the advantage of a dual type. Add to that, it just performs better in battle.

Please do put some more thought into what you post.

Hmm..You do have a point! Let me fix my title.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Just your average 10 year old

Aside from the Porygon line which will never make an appearance, Fossil Pokémon. Kabuto fad an entire episode where it was holding an island together with many fossils, and Kabutops and Aerodactyl had a minor appearance in the Lati@s movie and aero and Armaldo in that one episode with Dr. Gary Oak and their enitre episode in the original anime, but nothing really major. Sure the 4 Gen. ones had major appearances but the rest are somewhat forgotten by the Anime. The games has at least made it so you can get them all.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think that Normal type pokemon definitely need more attention. Some of them like Furret, Lopunny, Persian and Ambipom are genuinely decent pokemon.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

omg ambipom does need more attention! i just remembered an ambipom in platinum kicking my empoleons *** i think it was volkner's :/

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jynx FTW.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jaguar wrote:
I think that Normal type pokemon definitely need more attention. Some of them like Furret, Lopunny, Persian and Ambipom are genuinely decent pokemon.

Yeah, I also think that Normal type Pokemon are quite underrated.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
Porygon's feeling very unloved. No anime appreances that didn't cause people to be hospitalized and incredbily difficult to catch in-game (although admittedly his evolutions are popular in the metagame).

Also Raikou needs some attention. I mean really, every legndary except for a few 4th-gens have had a move in which they played a large role, excpet Raikou. Make a Raikou movie!!

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think Tangrowth needs to get some love. I mean I pretty much ignored Tangela for so long, and even when it got an evolved form I pretty much ignored it.
Then I got Platinum and decided to have it as my Grass type pokemon. It did great for me! And it was pretty adorable for a big mass of vines crumpled together. Not the best pokemon in the world, but I believe it deserves some love

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]