It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Team Vergona 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ummm we have agreed that you are not in the airship. You are with redt heading to Fuschia.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

is redt active? and aww... i wanted to break into the airship...but ok... scratch my previous post.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 am
I need to shut the **** up

Did I put a Mew at the end of my last post???? EW.
{chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling} {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

EDIT: FAILPOST

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Last edited by lordtomato on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

lol. with a little tweaking, Airship becomes Pokemon center!

ohsnapohsnapohsnapohsnapohsnap
"Run Skitty! Did you see that guy's Charizard???"
Alan and Skitty thundered down the back hallway of the Pokemon Center, with Alan clutching a bag of stolen food to his chest and with Skitty carrying an orange.
Agh, not another dead end!
Alan skidded to a stop, nearly tripping on his own momentum.
"I think we should get off this ship as soon as possible, eh?"
Miao!
Skitty was curled up around his orange, trying to get through the tough peel with his claws.
"Oh, Skitty, you won't get at it like that. Leafeon, Go! Leaf Blade!"
In a burst of sweet smelling air, Leafeon jumped out of its Pokeball, and with a swift slash of his head, sliced the orange into eighths. Alan rummaged in the sack and pulled out an apple for Leafeon.
"Good job! Now, return."
Munching quietly on his apple, Leafeon returned into the ball with a flash of red light.
One problem solved, Alan turned to the 'bajillionth' dead end. The wall was metal and looked quite solid. He knocked softly. tap. tap. tap. Hmmm...
Alan lept back as the reply came. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
ohsnapohsnapohsnapohsnapohsnap
"Run Skitty!!!!!!"
Finishing off the final orange segment and leaving the bitter peel and seeds behind, Skitty followed Alan as they tore back down the hall.

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red saw a guy runnung through the Pokemon Center with an arm full of food. "Hey! Get back here with that food!", Nurse Joy came runnung down the hall. "Oh! can you help me get that food back, plaese." Red looked where the guy disappeared to, " Sure no problem Nurse Joy." " Thank you.", was all Red heard as him and his Charizard bounded outside the Pokemon Center.

"Let's go Charizard!" Red jumped on Charizards back and he took off flying. Red scanned until he saw the guy with a Skitty, "There he is! Go Gallade. Stop that guy in his tracks!"
Red threw a pokeball and Gallade appeared in front of the guy. Charizard landed and Red jumped off.

"Now how about you give me that food and we both can go on with what we were doing early. I don't want to hurt you." Red had his hand on his next pokemon just incase.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Gallade ready to stop him, Alan quickly plugged his ears.
"Skitty! Sing!"
Skitty unleashed a barrage of cute sounding notes, and even though his ears were plugged, Alan felt himself getting drowsy.
He shook himself, and quickly released his next pokemon with a flash of light.
"Scyther! Go! Aerial Ace!"
Fair play is for losers

Feel free to pound Alan into a pulp. His ego needs it.

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I got permission from Beav to god mod him a bit.

Keane was happy with his victory. Eventhough he was more satisfied with Kezziah ruffling his hair, she was nice looking and, in Keane's eyes, there was never any problem when it came to getting attention from girls. He returned Blastoise and congratulated him on his battle. He noticed that Jay and Brandon were talking, he was glad everyone was getting along with each other. Lucian stepped forward to announce. "Josh, get ready to jump. Brandon your 4 minuets after Josh."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gallade slowly fell into a deep sleep and Charizard began to sway back and forth. Red also began to feel the effects but Sceptile jumped out of his pokeball and used Rock Tomb to make a wall to stop the sound and Sycther was also hit with some boulders. Red quickly shook it off, " Good job Sceptile! Now, use Leaf Blade on the Scyther and send him into the rocks!"
Sceptile charged into Scyther and sent him flying into the rocks, which obliterated into jagged pieces that flew toward the guy and his Skitty.

Before anything landed Sceptile was ready to launch another attack. " Sceptile use Frenzy Plant quickly." Sceptile thrusted his arms forward and thousands of large roots sped toward the three. " Nice! this will be over in a minute, maybe two."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Josh returned politoed and went over to the healing machine "ok politoed and salamence heal" Josh had decided to heal salamence after it had taken some damage from ice beam. When it was done he made his way over to a door and looked out." Glaceon" Josh called out glaceon walked over and sat down by Josh's bag which was on the floor " Keane when should I jump and Do I need a parachute?." Josh shouted out hopeing to get Keane's attention

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 pm

OMG! Are you saying that your RP is better than my RP? *ANGER*
Scrap that. Now all I feel is >>> TT_TT

{chingling}

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ohsnap, this guy is GOOD
"Skitty, quick, use Blizzard! Scyther, return, Go! Weavile!"
As Scyther returned to his Pokeball with a flash of red light, Skitty's Blizzard froze the oncoming shards of rock and roots, and the still slumbering Gallade into a beautiful wall of ice. Weavile burst from his Pokeball, landing at the top.
"Weavile, quick! use Ice Shard on Sceptile!"

Alan grinned. He had this under control. Awaiting a counterattack, he readied his next pokemon in the palm of his hand.

Time for a grand finale!

I think I want the battle to continue until the others arrive and then they stop us.

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am

"So when am I going, handsome?" asked Kezziah, who was lying on her stomach, once again, legs in the air. Lucario was attempting not to notice. And failing.

Good grief, you lose to a boy and all of a sudden you start flashing your legs at him and touching him?

Lucario was usually annoyed when he wasn't speaking like people in the Middle Ages used to.

I heard that.

So? She didn't care. If he was a strong trainer, he certaintly showed potential. He was worth bothering about.

So, only if someone beats you in a battle you bother with them?

That was about it.

If I was on this "MSN" business you go on non-stop, I would write asterisk-FACEPALM-asterisk right now.

{chingling}

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Fine with me but it doesn't mean that I will throw petty attacks.))

"Sceptile... Crap!" Sceptile couldn't move due to his super attack. The ice shard hit him hard but Sceptile was able to take a hit. Charizard huffed behind him, clearly over the sleep effects.
"Okay Charizard, Flamethrower and melt the ice incasing Gallade." Charizard arched his head back and let loose a wide spread flamethrower that hit the Weavile dead on. The ice quickly melted and Gallade jumped back to Red's side.

A foreign thought crossed Red's mind, That's a good idea Lucario.

"Charizard, Sceptile, return!", Red tossed two pokeballs into the air that beamed the two inside their pokeballs. " Lucario! Time for some fun."
Lucario appeared in a bright flash, Is this the one that stole from a Pokemon Center?
Yes but I don't think he is a part of Team Vergona so we won't kill him just yet until we know why he did that. It doesn't matter now, all we need to do right now is fight!

Fine. "Gallade, Sword Dance."
Gallade began moving his arms in a slow but fluid motion, getting ready to attack. Lucario stay on your toes, he likes to play dirty. Not a problem, that means that I don't have to either.

Lucario closed his eyes concentrating, he also began to smirk in the direction of the trainer.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

drat!
Alan had forgotten about Charizard. Weavile struggled to get up, wounded deeply by the flames.
"Weavile, quick, one last try! Brick break on Lucario! Alright, Go, Qwilfish! Go, Crobat! Skitty, thunder on Gallade!"
Maybe if I can break his mental bond with Lucario I can get some hits in...
"Crobat! Confuse ray! Break that Lucario's concentration! Qwilfish, stand by, you know what to do!"
Alan pulled out an apple from the sack as the sky grew dark under Skitty's thunder.
Maybe with a bit of luck I can pull this off..

Holy crap, I just realized this is a huge epic battle. Also I know it's 4 on 2. Alan doesn't fight fair... yet. Remember that Skitty is like, right next to Alan. (Cause they's BFFs :D)

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Just your average 10 year old

"OF course you need a parachute. Unless you feel lucky going about 10,000 feet straight down ." Lucian threw Josh his chute, and also one to Brandon. "And about when to jump, now unless you want to land on a gate house."

Lucian noticed Kezziah seeming to be looking uneasy with Lucario. Telepathy. Typical. It seems to be frustrated at Kezziah. I shouldn't interfere. Hmm. Lucario's telepathic skills are weak.Anyone nowing how to use it could listen in. I wonder... No... Maybe... I shouldn't. That is private matters. But what are they arguing about? Hmm... Lucian closed his eyes and thought. He could see lucario and Kezziah arguing. It was a pointless conversation. Ah well. I wonder if that thing noticed me listening for a minute...

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Maybe....just maybe it'll work. Lucario nodded.
"Right. Gallade absorb the lightning into your Thunder Punch!" Gallade jumped into the air, fist high and sparking, as the attack came hurtling down towards him. They made contact and Gallade's fist was wrapped in an electric glove. " Now finish off his Weavile!'
Gallade dived through the air, nailing the Weavile on the head. Gallade dropped to his knees, electricity jumping off of him. "Gallade, your good." Red returned him to his pokeball.

Lucario, watch out for Crobat! Don't worry. I've got this.

Lucario's eyes began to glow a bright blue. He held up his hand and Crobat stopped dead. Easy. Lucario was about to finish the job. Wait...just send him back to his trainer. Why? We haven't finished our introduction and that would be rude. Lucario chuckled then flicked his wrist and Crobat was sent hurtling towards the Skitty. ((I'm going to god mod your Crobat real fast. I'm going to save him.)) Crobat quickly stopped before hitting the ground but still dazed.

"Let's go Garchomp! Show this guy some real intimidation." Red threw out one of his last pokemon. The pokeball exploded open and revealed a rather large Garchomp. Red looked over at the trainer, " Are you sure want to go on?" The trainer showed no means of stopping in his facial expression. "Fine. Then I guess if Garchomp doesn't destroy you then my little surprise will."
Lucario began to smirk at the trainer.

"Let's began shall we. Garchomp Dig." Garchomp dove underground as if the earth was water. "Don't worry. He'll be back." Lucario ready an Aura Sphere.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

WHERE'S THAT AIRSHIP???
hum... so I couldn't touch Lucario... Garchomp won't be any problem at all though...
"Weavile, Return! Leafeon! Go! Grasswhistle! Qwilfish! Revenge and Explosion!"
Leafeon burst out singing, the fresh breeze adding to the lulling effect of the music. Crobat shook out of his daze under the soothing sounds, and Alan felt a rumbling under his feet from the Garchomp's dig.
Any moment now...
QWIIIIIIL!!!!!!
Qwilfish glowed, expanding in size tenfold, floating in the air and ready to launch his counterattack.
"Alright, Crobat! Fly with me, Skitty and Leafeon, and get ready for some dodging!"
With Skitty on his shoulder, Alan leapt onto Crobat's back, and Leafeon's music was cut short as he was rocketed into the sky, clinging onto Crobat.
"Haha!" Alan aimed and lobbed the apple core at the opposing trainer, exhilerated in Crobat's speed.
If he tries to stop Crobat, Qwilfish explodes, if he tries to KO Qwilfish, he gets smashed by revenge... Perfect!
"Although..." Alan murmered over the wind to Skitty, "Get ready to Blizzard the bubbles out of his Garchomp when it rises."
Alan had full confidence in his Skitty. They'd trained this dodging flying and freezing maneuver countless times.
Miao!
I...win!

heeeere airship, here boy, cmon, who's a good lil airship now?

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

I am having computer difficulties I will no go into. Jags is in control of Lucian until I return. I also leave it up to jags to spread the word of my absence to the other RPs I am in. If they are falling behind, Jags shall godmod me. Goodbye for now.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Crap! I was hoping to do my grand finale soon but I guess it'll have to wait. Lucario, send an Aura Sphere followed by a Dark Pulse to his Qwilfish. The fusion bomb? Yes.
Lucario charged a ball of aura and sent it hurtling towards the Qwilfish. He also began to emit a dark aura around his body that was quickly released, flying toward the Aura Sphere. The Dark Pulse and the Aura Sphere began to blend with each other, creating an unstable mix of good and bad auras. The Qwilfish saw it coming and realesed the Explosion. Both attacks collided with each other.

"Garchomp, surface under Qwilfish!" Garchomp jumped out of the ground as the Revenge took place, hitting the Qwilfish but also taking some decent damage. "Time for my pride and joy. Empoleon show no fear and use Ice Beam on Crobat." Empoleon appeared on the field and launched a seriously powerful beam into the air. " Empoleon is one of the strongest of my pokemon. Let's see how you handle that."

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alan saw Qwilfish's attack blast Lucario and Garchomp. He smiled as he saw Lucario stagger back under Qwilfish's Explosion.
Ah ha!
"Qwilfish! Surf!"
As the spiny pokemon deflated, an enormous torrent of water flooded the field, pushing Garchomp and Lucario down.
The Trainer sent out a massive Empoleon now.
Humm.....
FSSEEEEWWW!
Crobat dodged the ice beam easily with his superior speed zipping past the attack as though it were in slow motion, and then flying lower to the ground. The water had drained away now, and the Garchomp rose up like a behemoth, shaking off the water as Lucario watched.
Drat. That Garchomp is stronger than I thought...
"Skitty, you know what to do! Qwilfish, excellent work, return! Scyther, fly with me!"
As Skitty released the Blizzard at Garchomp, Scyther flew out of his pokeball for the second time in the battle, barely keeping up with Crobat's speedy flight.
I have to finish off Lucario... but that Empoleon's going to be a problem... maybe I should just cut and run now...but that man said to wait at the pokemon center.. I just got hungry, that's all...
There was no other other choice. He had to fight and hope for the best. Alan closed his eyesas Crobat made another low pass.
"Leafeon, dig," he commanded, and then whispered to Scyther, "Get your night slash ready. You know when to attack."
Crobat flew up higher again.
Ok. This is gonna be interesting.
"Skitty, after Scyther distracts Empoleon, Thunder."
miao!
Alan shook his head. Where is that guy? He said he would be here...

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 am

Lucario felt something interfere with his telepathic signal.

Someone is trying to listen into our conversation.

Drat! Who could it be?

Lucian, the Psychic one. I suppose I could teach him a lesson.

Lucario's eyes glowed.

Be gentle.

Lucario smirked and sent a wave of aura towards Lucian that knocked him onto his butt.

Perhaps that will teach him. I do not wish to assault a trainer as strong as him again.

Kezziah rolled her eyes.

{chingling}

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:06 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Josh opened the door put the parachute on, returned Glaceon and jumped out of the Jet. This is fun I have always wanted to do this. Josh saw a tree and sent out politoed. Politoed landed on the tree "Politoed Psychic on me to make me land safely!" But politoed did not hear and josh landed in a pach of water in the middle of cycling road. hurting his leg on the entrance. "Thanks politoed." Josh said pulling him self from the water.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

redt + lordtomato you are doing a fabulous job when the first person gets there you to have to be getting along. Also now Beav is gone for I while as you know I will be doing his posts so when ever things are done from Lucian’s point of view they will be done in yellow.

BEAV IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder for where people are going, Brandon is coming in via the east entrance, Jay in from the top of the Safari Zone and Kezziah from the south. Me + Lucian will teleport to the pokemon centre.

PS. SC YOU DESERVE A MASSIVE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR YOUR MSN FACEPALM POST FEATURING LUCARIO. *CLAPS*

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm

JAGS YOUR POST IS OVERULED *well at least my part* Yes I am back. CELLLLEBRAAATION NIGHT COME ON!!!!

hehe... maybe next time try a higher frequency so those who can't use it won't listen. After all, high frequency telepathy is not very a commonly learned thing. So next time try to make it hard to listen or don't complain when people do. After all, anyone knowing telepathy felt you talking and could have listened.

I smells a rivaly/fight/arguement.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next