It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:20 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 LMLYP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

All this incessant whining is getting on my **** nerves. Who gives a **** what people say on here? Honestly, does it really **** matter? Granted, no one wants this place flooded with **** dicks and complete morons, but for Christ's sake, is every minute, putrid piece of vomit that leaks from the sorry ass **** piece of garbage someone has the audacity to call a brain really that god damn important? Why do people care so **** much? How can it be that serious?

If you want to sweat your balls over every low life **** you meet and all the **** comments you read on your **** computer screen then go right ahead. But I'll tell you right now, getting worked up and being a little bitch about **** people you'll never even meet say is a complete **** waste of your time and energy. It's pathetic. There are far more important things in life. It's the **** internet. For every decent person, you're going to meet 35 other ****, ****, and cocksuckers. The internet is full assholes and their deification. If you have some personal vendetta to clean that **** up, then so be it, but don't make it someone else's business by running around and **** bitching about it.

Live and let live. You'll get along with some people, but you'll never be completely satisfied on the internet.

And after all this, if you're thinking this hell hole isn't worth another second of your **** time then here's the door:

Get the **** out!

Last edited by DatVu on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 29, 2009 6:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<3

Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

No bickering!? Now what are we supposed to do :frustrated: Ok, but seriously I'll stop talking(don't think that changes anything).

Fri May 29, 2009 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

The irony in this topic is delicious.

* = cruise control for coolness.

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Sat May 30, 2009 1:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What irony? Datvu is being straight here.

Sat May 30, 2009 8:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Dammit Dat, you ranted before I had a chance to write one.

But seriously, all I have to say is this. As someone who really participates little in the administration of these forums (seriously, I pretty much just maintain the code), I find it absolutely disgusting the number of people who sign up, make no effort to read the rules or stickies or anything else, flood the forum with worthless posts, and then throw a temper tantrum when the admins, the mods, and the general community as a whole don't mold how everything around here works just so the newbie can "fit in."

It is not the job of the administration, the moderation staff, or any member of this forum to go out of their way to "welcome" you to these forums. It is YOUR job to do your part and learn how to seamlessly integrate into the established community. Those of you who think that ANYONE who's already become a part of this place owes you ANYTHING because you couldn't figure out how to join in properly need to grow up. Your pathetic and egocentric view of the world is entirely unwelcome here, and if you think anyone here is ever going to make the effort to let you fit in when you refuse to make any effort to try yourself, you are sorely mistaken.

As Dat said; there's the door. If you're so goddamn full of yourself that you can't be a part of a community, kindly remove yourself from here and save us the trouble of having to remove you ourselves.

For those of you who have read the rules, who have learned from mistakes, and make valuable contributions to this community, THANK YOU. I wish there were more members like you. I know there are more members like you. But that's the real irony of it; you fit in, you do what you're supposed to, and you don't stand out. You end up being taken for granted because you're doing everything right. And then people come along that do everything wrong and make a whole hell of a lot of noise. And in the end, who do we all see? The good members who we're glad to have? No, it's the ones that refuse to be a proper part of the whole that we see, because they're the ones that stand out. And when it's only those members we see, the community as a whole gets generalized into being that way. And suddenly, all we ever see are the worthless garbage posts.

And for that, I am so sorry. I'm so sorry that the decent members of this community have to put up with all the crap from the rest of the members. I'm sorry that you all get caught in the crossfire of the admins and mods slamming their faces into their desks over the idiot of the day. I'm sorry that you have to see us all getting so frustrated with members like that, and we end up taking it out on you too.

And I thank you for being willing to keep doing what you're doing. To continue to make valuable contributions to this community. Because without members that are willing to do that despite all the crap that ends up here, there would be no point in this place even existing. So thank you, because we're always too busy trying to clean up after someone else to ever say it. You all deserve more credit than you get.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sat May 30, 2009 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well said Jiggly <3

Sat May 30, 2009 3:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I love you guys :D

Sat May 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Poe wrote:
What irony? Datvu is being straight here.

Umm.. what? Do you know the meaning of irony?

I never said he wasn't being "straight", the irony of this lies in the fact that he is complaining about people who complain about people.

I think you have irony confused with sarcasm.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i just read the rules
sorry :|

Sun May 31, 2009 1:55 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

These two posts, by Dat and Jiggz, are on the ball.

Also, please take some of the things said to heart. :(

Sun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

Well, ranting over. *fingers crossed*
Actually, Jigglypuff, that wasn't all ranting. DatVu's was.
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hey DatVu!
You Sound Like my Mother F :censored: when she's drunk!

Jigglypuff, You sound like my father in front of his hellish mother!
Yay bitchy grandmas and Moms :frustrated:

Score one for the Wolverines hater! (Now do you know where I live?)

May I not be unexcused for that?!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Your mother complains and swears when she **** drunk? Maybe she needs a man who can treat her right then. Give her my number, will you? She'll be screaming my name instead of profanities. I guarentee it.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DatVu wrote:
Your mother complains and swears when she **** drunk? Maybe she needs a man who can treat her right then. Give her my number, will you? She'll be screaming my name instead of profanities. I guarantee it.

You like 49 year old women?

As Quagmire once said...

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: OSU rules!
P.S.S.: DatVu, spell correctly next time you want to type/be representative like that.

Last edited by LSA2013 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

Stop shouting. It's pretty annoying. Almost as annoying as me. "/
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 am

LSA2013 wrote:

You like 49 year old women?

As Quagmire once said...

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Because to be a real funny kinda guy, Family Guy references are the only way. The only thing funnier is Futurama references.

Oh wait....

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*superiorchingling* wrote:
Stop shouting. It's pretty annoying. Almost as annoying as me. "/
{chingling}

People who make fun of themselves or reveal an insulting truth about themself. THE best people on this
Third Rock From The Sun.

/////////////////Anybody know the show? It was on about 1998-2000(?) and I can't find Futurama on TV or in Stores!! Pisses me off!
The only place I see Futurama is on The Simpsons Game (Wii) Level 15, in Matt Greoning(?)'s office and you battle that crab guy and many Benders but you see the guy and girl's pictures on the sides of the room.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

People who took his post seriously and really thought he'd be stupid enough to make fun of himself are pretty retarded themselves imo.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]