It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Galactic Distortion 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The other guard quickly rushed up at the sound of Leo's outburst. "What's going on here?" "These kids think they can get through to the uh..." He pointed toward the building. The other guard laughed a little bit. "Ok kids...run along now. This place is for grown ups." Jimmy turned and shoved the guard. He hated being looked down on, especially by 'authority'. "Get your hands off me you rent-a-pig!" The guard backed up. "Well well well..looks like we've got a fiesty one..." He looked at the group and pulled out 2 pokeballs, the opposite guard did the same. With four bright flashed of red, four pokemon emerged. A Granbull, a Giraffarig, Kadabra and Gardevoir. "Get by us now punks!" Jimmy looked at the rest. He knew he couldn't take them alone and needed support.

Thomas squinted. "An island...?" He smiled. "Well then, if you can hold your own then you should have nothing to worry about. I'd like you to meet some trainers as well." He pulled out a plain white pokeball and dropped it to the ground. A large, dopey looking dragon looked down at them. Thomas smiled at it. "Ok Dragonite, take us back." Thomas sat on its back and offered Sebastian a seat behind him. just hold on. He's alot faster than one would think." His compliment was met with a happy wail and loud clapping.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue May 26, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Battle music started playing in Leo's head as he chuckled. He pressed the enlarge button to his pokeball and held it out with a wicked smile, "That's it! You asked for it!"

Leo sent out the pokemon, summoning his trusty sidekick; Muddy the Mudkip! "Mud!" the rather large Mudkip posed.

"Go Muddy!" Leo commanded as his faithful pokemon jumped onto the battlefield, shadowed by the mysterious building.

"Finally," Leo muttered to himself, "Our first real battle in our new adventure. I'm getting excited..." Leo could hardly contain himself.

Tue May 26, 2009 8:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam already had Roserade released so it made sense to use her. "Pin Missle!" Sam ordered. A powerful pin missle flew threw the air towards Kadabra, landing a direct hit. Kadabra came charging towards Roserade with a Fire Punch, that luckily Roserade managed to dodge.

Wed May 27, 2009 6:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smirked as if to say, "Yeah, what now?". He pulled out a pokeball, but hesitated throwing it. Instead, he put it back and took a seperate one. Not yet... "Arcanine!" It howled in excitement and rushed the Girafarig. It was met with two hooves to the head and flinched back. It shook itself back into reality and raced for it again, this time, taking it by trhe neck.

Wed May 27, 2009 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet released Sal from his pokeball. "Alright Sal, let's get this started! Dragon Claw on Granbull!" Sal charged at Granbull and took a huge swipe with his glowiing claw. The connected and Granbull slammed into the building. Granbull somehow managed to get up after the powerful attack. Jet was a little suprised. "That Granbull seems stronger than most. Dragon Claw should have been a one hit K.O."

Wed May 27, 2009 1:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Launching attack after attack the Kadabra eventually fainted. Roserade had taken quite alot of damage, so Sam thought it best to return her and bring out Starmie incase more grunts turned up.

Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Guess that leaves Gardevoir.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Brandon shouted, "Mismagius, now!"

Mismagius came out of the pokeball with a smile on her face. However, it disapeared as she realized the situation. She turned to the only opponent not taken.

"Mismagius, Shadowball!" A blob of darkness went flying at the Gardevoir, who was unable to get out of the way in time.

"Oh yeah?" the grunt shouted, "Gardevoir, use your own Shadowball!" Not predicting this, Mismagius was hit right in the face.

"AGAIN!" grunt shouted. Mismagius continued to get hit as she got weaker and weaker.

I hope Mismagius can survive long enough for what I'm planning. Brandon thought.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Everyone seemed to be battling fine, except for Brandon. It seemed this Gardevoir was getting the upper hand.

Leo and Muddy noticed Mismagius's peril and jumped in to give it a hand.

"Muddy, Mud-Slap!"

Mud was shot and splattered into Gardevoir's face, discontinuing its Shadow Ball frenzy.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The first guard, noticing his Kadabra was suffering returned it. The Granbull, however, recovered rather quickly. It held its fist back and launched itself at the Slamence. "That's it! Dynamic Punch!" It missed numerous times, but hopping back with everyone. The Gardevoir stepped back with a wimper as the mud hit its eyes. It began to blindless shoot psybeams hoping to hit its anonymous target. Jimmy snickered. "These guys are pathetic! Arcanine, Flamethrower!" IT laucnhed Girafarig back and blasted it with hot flames. "Okay, we got this."

Thu May 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
"Thanks, Leo!" Brandon shouted. With the little moment of time, Brandon unleashed his plan.
"Mismagius, Pain Split!" Mismagius used what little strength she had left to fly over to the Gardevoir and attack. Moments later, Gardevoir's energy was sapped away, and it's random attacks slowed.
"Yeah, piece of cake," Brandon spoke aloud.

I'm going to be gone until around Tuesday, so Jimmy has control of Brandon if anything major occurs. This also aplies to Lord of the Flygons, Jimmy.

Fri May 29, 2009 12:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shouted another command to finally get rid of Granbull. "Sal, Aerial Ace!" Sal batted his wings and flew straight into the Granbull with amazing speed. Granbull was propelled to the building again. "Good Job Sal. You can't beat the power of Dragons!"

Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo gave Brandon the thumbs up.

"Let's finish this! Move aside!" Leo shouted at the two guards, "Muddy, Hydro Pump!"

The Mudkip then suddenly unleashed a blast of pressured water that threw the two trainers back, knocking them unconscious as they hit the wall of the building.

"Good job, Muddy," he returned the Mudkip with a grin.

Sat May 30, 2009 1:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The guards returned their pokemon devastated. "Well...looks like you beat us. One guard looked angry, he held his hand in his coat pocket. "I won't be pushed aside by a few PUNKS!" He pulled out a pistol and fired off two shots at Leo. Although ignited, the bullets travelled slow, their spinning and winding could easily by seen by the trainers as they sluggishly pushing through the air toward them. Jimmy walked up and flicked one to the ground then looked back to the group. "Well, looks like firearms don't work here." Angry, the gaurd threw his gun to the ground and walked the opposite direction. "Hey, where are you going?" The first guard called to him, but no response. Threatened by numbers, he soon left as well, leaving the gate wide opened. Jimmy walked toward it and noticed that there a lable on the fence. In big red letters, it said "L-02"

Sat May 30, 2009 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oh, sorry... Didn't know you wanted to to that. I'll make sure to throw my punches and let you work out the blows next time.))

Leo was still shaken, even though the bullet completely denied the gravity of the world. He wasn't fired at by a gun before.

He stumbled, falling back. Muddy went to comfort him.

"You guys... Check that place out. I'll stick here for awhile," he sighed, resting his head.

Sat May 30, 2009 8:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No, it's my fault - I didn't even see that until just now. I would have played into it...my bad :( ))

JImmy walked up behind Leo. "You ok? It's not everyday someone almost gets shot." Leo told them to check the place out. "Well you can't stay out here by yourself. Heh it's probably even more dangerous out here." He watched the otrhers near the building. "We should be fine."

Sat May 30, 2009 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo sighed again, standing up.

"You're right, Jimmy," he nodded, returning Muddy with a grin to show he was okay to the pokemon.

"Okay. Jimmy, lead the way," he chuckled a little.

This guy Jimmy seemed to be an alright person. Leo never really got along with anybody like him before.

Sat May 30, 2009 8:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yeah Leo, we should keep moving. Being by yourself in this place is too dangerous. Everything is not how it should be." Jet proceeded to the gate. "Let's check this place out."

Sat May 30, 2009 8:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Leo, are you alright?" Sam asked though he needed no reply. He had never been shot at and he didn't want to be. He was quickly filled with a rush of adventure at the prospect of infiltrating the building.

Sat May 30, 2009 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Crunchy, I'm just gonna go with the fact that you still knocked them out))

Jimmy nodded. He walked cautiously toward the building, the door was locked. JImmy thought for a momoent and rummaged through one of the guards pockets and found a card key. "Bingo!" He slid it throught he slot as the door slid open without a sound. The building, in all, wa a tiny one, but this room looked enormous. The white, tall walls made it gave off a 'holy' sort of look and the room seemed to stretch forever until finally leading to a staircase. Jimmy looked around. "This is what they're hiding?"

Sat May 30, 2009 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sorry I took so long!

BTW, Thomas IS taking me to the same building as y'all are in? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sebastian climbed up on to the Dragonite, behind Thomas. He kept a death grip on the place where Thomas indicated. Sorry, dunno where that'd be.

After a few hours of very unusual flight, they landed near a tall building. Thomas recalled the Dragonite, and said, "Come along now." Sebastian followed warily; the building had an unpleasant look. Thomas led him up to it, waving the guards away. They obviously worked for him; this was definitely his place. They also looked fairly pissed.

Thomas led him through a lot of halls to a small room. It had a bed, a window, and another door. He turned and said, "This is where you stay for now. I will give you directions when I need you." He went out and left, closing the door behind him. Sebastian waited a few minutes, with his ear to the door. He looked around; it was somewhat bland, but it would serve the purpose. It didn't appear to be bugged; he wondered how they would retrieve him.

He wondered what he should do. Thomas seemed friendly enough; but his claim of not having enough trainers seem suspicious. Who hired guards who couldn't battle, at least a little? Or did he simply need someone more competent? At length, he decided to talk to Ninetales. She would know what to do, he thought as he released her. She came out with a wave of her head, and said, "What goes on, while I rest? This does not appear to be a battle."

Sebastian spoke in French, telling her all that had happened. He didn't stick his own opinions in just yet, however. She sat and listened intently as Sebastian paced.

Finally, when he had finished, she said, "I do not know what this Thomas means. He seems well meaning. But we do not know for certain; anyone could mean us harm. However, if he finds you so valuable, I doubt he will try to. He needs assistance, and he won't try to turn it away from him. We should not, however, follow him blindly. Think about what he asks of you before you do it, as you normally do, until we might know more about him."

"Thank you, dear friend; once again, your council clears my mind. I'll do that. Until then, we both need rest," he said, and called her back. He collapsed on to the bed, and was snoring pleasantly for a long time.

Sorry for the godmodding. Again, let me know if I'm not supposed to be doing it that way, and I'll edit it.

Sun May 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Perfect! No need for apologies, you actually saved me alot of time. I'm encouraging this sort of thing for the RP since there's no set story-line. It's mainly a character build-off. Oh, and it's not the same building yet.))

Thomas walked down the halls smoothly. Everything was falling into place, he had his best trainers, technology, and now all 3 birds. It was just a matter of time before he conquered his rival and could live the easy life in peace.

Thomas lit up a cigarette and took an extra out to hold as he walked and knocked one a door. There was shouting inside that could be heard down the hall. The door slid open as a girl walked out, panting. "What is it, Thomas?" He looked down at her and sighed. "He starting again?" She put her hand over her forehead, wiping some sweat away. "Jill, I told you you can't keep fighting like this. He only antagonizes because he knows you're a hot-head." She nodded and took the cigarette. She snapped her fingers as a small flame appeared on the tip of her index finger. She inhaled deeply. "So what do you want?" "I want you to meet someone, a trainer I found." "Found? Like a bum?" Thomas laughed. "He has talent...and potential. You'll see." The girl now known as Jill placed her cigarette on a filled ash tray and put on a sweat shirt before walking to the back. More yelling and craching was heard before she stormed out and down the hall. Thomas called to her. "Room 203!" She flung her arm in the air. Soon after, a boy walked out laughing. "Grey...What did you do to her?" He laughed some more and shook his head before following. "It's room-" "I heard ya!" Thomas shook his head. "That kid...he really is a little bastard..."

Once the two arrived at Sebastian's door and JIll knocked hard. As she did so, she shot Grey a hard glare. "You do ANYTHING in there...and I will light you up. Understand me?" Grey laughed lightly and turned back. "Aren't you just a ball of sunshine..."
-------------------------------------------------------
Jill- http://static.minitokyo.net/view/47/23/266197.jpg on the left
Grey - http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... /anime.jpg

Sun May 31, 2009 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It seemed to only be a minute and Leo was back to his old self. Leo stood in the doorway, looking back and forth. He felt weird just comparing them; the outside of the small building, and the amazing inside interior. The place was massive!

"Whoa, this is even weirder than outside," he explained, beginning to walk ahead.

Leo placed his hand onto the holy-like wall, feeling a nice pleasant temperature. "Hey, this wall is really warm. What do you think this place is? I don't hear any machinery..."

Suddenly, his Pokeball lit up from his belt and Sparky was released beside him.

"Sparky!" Leo picked her up in a panic, "What's up?! Sparky, you're still hurt, you need to rest!"

Leo cradled her in his arms, leaning back onto the wall. Then, something strange happened. Sparky's body suddenly lit up in the same strange light, and the Pikachu's burns suddenly vanished!

Leo was stupefied as Sparky cried happily, jumping up and circling his head. She seemed to be just fine now.

Sun May 31, 2009 10:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sebastian heard talking outside of his room. He stood up and mentally prepared himself.

They opened the door, without knocking. Thomas came in with two others. A woman and a man. The woman looked ready to take heads off. The man was grinning a statewide smile at her.

"So," Sebastian said, "What do y'all want NOW?" He tried to make it sound frustrated. He was quite good at it, or so he thought.

Since I DON"T know what he wants, I'll leave that up to you. Go ahead and godmod me a little and hurry this along, though.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Apologies for the wait...route canals'll do that..))

Jimmy looked back at Sparky with a laugh. "Looks like this place acts as a healing center." His smile was relieving. He released Arcanine and let it heal up before quickly returning it. He didn't want the large pokemon to gather the wrong kind of attention. Once everyone was in, the door slammed shut causing Jimmy to jump a bit. Unbeknownst, a camera swiveled to close in on the group froma far corner and a split second later the power was shot. People were all over them. In the confusion, Jimmy was tied and held. He was lost, confused. He called out. "Sam! Leo! Brandon! Anybody!" After a long while of tumbling and the feeling of flying, he was dropped hard ont he floor. The lights came back like an explosion as he was blinded. Once adjusted, he realized the rest were with him again and he sighed out of relief. A man stood between them. A man tall with short red hair and an intimidating build. "Who do you work for?" He glared at all of them, one by one. "I said, who do you work for!?"

Jill let herself in once the door had begun to open. "So, you're the newbie Thomas told us about, huh? Well let's make this fast, we have a mission to get to. I'm Jill, this is Grey." "Jakub's on his own mission." "Don't worry about Jakub, he's...his own team." Jill cleared her throat. She sat down as though she lived int he room herself and lit up another cigarette. "The only reason she can smoke so much is because she's fire proof..." Grey eye'd the Ninetales. JIll smiled at it. "What a darling pokemon." She reached for it and was met with a cautious look. "Smart too, I'd expect nothing less from one." She looked back to Sebastian. "Anyway, we're here to give you a briefing, a summary, whatever you wanna call it." She got serious for a minute and stood up, taking a long drag. "Grey, you're the brain, you tell him." He sat down leisurely and sighed. "Here's the deal. We work for them, they help us. All three of us; Being Jill Jakub and I, were given special powers to help us. She can manipulate fire, I use telekinesis and...well..we aren't too sure of Jakub yet..." He glanced down. "But now we're about to be off on a new mission - as it turns out, Galactic wants to get their hands on the three legendary dogs. If we can beat them to the punch we'll have an upper hand on their plan and finally be able to get out of here. With only three of us, it's not very--" "Two. Jakub, remember?" "Oh yeah...well then, the three of us would do nicely. That is, of course, if you're still interested." Thomas walked back in and tossed the two their belts. "So, what do you say? We can even acquire you're ability right here. The process is fact enough, I'll even let you pick." Thomas smiled.

((Spirit, you can mod from here depending on what you want you want your character to do...it's too important for me to decide for you))

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet stared at the guy in the center of the room. "You want to know who I work for. I'll tell you. It's an organization called Yourmama Inc. We deal with losers like you that just ask the same questions." Jet started using a tough sounding voice. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Rada rada rada!" Jet chuckled. "You see, you people need new dialog."

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next