It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Battling Bad EGGs (not cheats) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was fiddiling around with the Pomeg glitch when something strange happened. The Bad EGG coming out did not suprise me, I had already done the same with a Beldum Egg, except it's back sprite was an egg moving up and down, it was male, Lvl. 45 with 95 HP and the moves Double Kick, Poison Sting, Horn Attack and Helping Hand. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone know why or how this happens? All help is appreciated.

Wed May 27, 2009 9:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Bad Egg is an attempt by Nintendo to...punish...users of Action Replay, etc. If you haven't used any such devices, perhaps messing around with the Pomeg Glitch activated it. Could you provide more information on what you did with the Pomeg glitch (and verify that you haven't used AR, etc)?

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Wed May 27, 2009 1:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have not used AR, nor did the glitch make the Egg. I had a bad egg from an egg I left in my PC too long. With normal eggs the glitch shows you what is in the egg, so I thought I'd try a Bad Egg, and then I got my Level 45 Bad Egg.

Pomeg-I used the berry on my Articuno (Lvl. 100, legit if that could mean something) then used a Full Restore on it to put it at 0 HP. I flew to Petalburg, found a Poocheyena and then I get my suprise.

Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm venusaur17 on my friend's account, because I can't get on mine. I just thought that I'd say that the Bad Egg was mine, I was attacking with the Bad Egg.

Thu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sion9 wrote:
The Bad Egg is an attempt by Nintendo to...punish...users of Action Replay, etc. If you haven't used any such devices, perhaps messing around with the Pomeg Glitch activated it. Could you provide more information on what you did with the Pomeg glitch (and verify that you haven't used AR, etc)?

Um...no it's not. Pokemon has ALWAYS had placeholders for "corrupted" Pokemon, even in RBY. It's just what happens when the game encounters any corrupted data.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]