It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Galactic Distortion 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Jet does not use acid.))

Jet looked at Leo with a confused look. "You don't know what an acid trip is? Well nevermind, it's best if don't know. The point is we are weird place. And no, I am not Lance. He is my brother."

Sun May 17, 2009 8:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry for the wait...had to put the shop back together and give Roy a piece of my mind...haha))

Great...we're here for about 10 minutes and I've already got people bringing up acid trips...He laughed to himself and jumped as he heard the shriek of what sounded like an alarm of some sort. The air around the group became immensely hot as Jimmy started sweating. He looked around and it seemd a few others may be feeling it as well. "Hey...what is that--" A burst of fire exploded over what looked like amountaintop behind them as a huge flaming bird plumed from the top. It soared gracefully, heat aside it was a beautiful bird. Flame tips trailed from its head and its tail. It's wings were embedded. Moltres...His eyes got wide. "Moltres!? He shrieked again as fire seemed to flood out of its mouth, burning everything in sight. He looked back to the group in horror. I can't throw any of my pokemon into that kind of danger...Suddenly the ground beside him burst open as it was hit by a large ball of fire. Jimmy ws flung several yards away from the scene as the bird hovered closer to the group.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Both Leo and his Pikachu stood and froze in fear as the Moltres came for them. It all became suddenly real when Jimmy was thrown from the group by an earth shatter underneath them.

"JIMMY!!!" Leo cried with his arm outstretched, leaning to the ground to keep his balance.

He turned back to the colliding Moltres, "You BASTARD!!!" he growled loudly, turning it into a ferocious roar, "NOBODY MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS! SPARKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE---" Sparky jumped up into the air, doing a summersault before launching herself at the fire bird, "---EEEEEEEE, VOLT TACKLE!!!"

Suddenly, Pikachu exploded into a huge lightning ball of massive energy, colliding into the Moltres' path. But the legendary bird wasn't going to give up that easily. It powered up another round of backup fireball, 5 times the size of Sparky's attack and aimed it for the Pikachu's efforts. Boom, it was launched!

Leo cringed, "Damn it! Sparky can't do it...! Not against that attack...!" he groaned, he was too shaky to send out another pokemon to deflect that fireball.

Tue May 19, 2009 2:58 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Now we're getting someplace!

Sebastian awoke in what appeared to be a woods. He didn't notice that though. He was looking himself over first. He wasn't hurting; a good indication. His Pokeballs were still there. Excellent. His knife was still in it's comfortable location. He seemed completely intact. Then he looked around, and changed his mind.

Because that mind was definitely not intact.

Trees were on walls. A pond was on the ceiling overhead. He looked down; he was, apparently, standing in the sky. There was even a Taillow flying beneath him, belly up. He staggered at the sights, and tripped on a piece of cloud, and fell up into the pond. He made his way to the edge. At that moment, an apple fell upwards and hit his head. It was surprisingly hard for an apple. (An I Wanna be the Guy moment.)

He decided the best thing to do was sit down, or rather up, for a while 'till he got his head together.

Someone find me now please. Preferably Will.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I know Jimmy, Roy can be a jerk :D but Jet is better.
Jet stared at amazement at the Moltres. "A Moltres! How in the blue hell are we supposed to do against it. I think I know." Jet released his Garchomp from his pokeball. "Let's do this Chomper! Dragon Claw now!" Chomper nodded at the command and lept unusually high at the Moltres connecting with a powerful slash. The Moltres cried in pain and retaliated with a Fire Blast. The powerful blast slammed Chomper into the ground. Chomper got back up and shook off the pain as fire attacks weren't effective against Dragons. Jet calculated his next move. This may be harder than I thought.

Wed May 20, 2009 5:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Does anyone know why Weavile Lord/flygon tamer isn't posting at all anymore?

By the way, I edited my profile slightly ^^

Wed May 20, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A tall man watched from a distance. He wore a long white suit and his spiked blue hair seemed to wave in the breeze of nothingness that surrounded them. He held a radio to his face and pushed the small button on the side. "We have her in our sites, launch it now." After a few seconds what seemed to be a giant mechanical spider emerged from practically nowhere. It could have easily been a good 8 feet in diameter. It clenched it's legs together and lept forward, landing onto of the unsuspecting Moltres, knocking it to the ground. The shrieks that came from her had no effect on the machine. Suddenly, they were surrounded by a large yellow field and Moltres' body went limp. A few sparks here and there and some twitching. The spider lowered it's head as a long needle protruded from the mouth and entered the bird's neck. This went on for some time before The spider got off of the beast and gave The Garchomp a menacing look. "No, don't worry about that one." The spider listened to the voice in its head and it's tail end curl up and around to blast Moltres with a green web which entangled and wrapped around it. It lept again onto the flaming bird and with a flash, the two were gone.

The man turned in victory to see a boy. A tall boy in overalls. He tilted his head to the side as he examined him. "Who might you be?" He walked forward slowly, keeping a good distance and stopped just out of reach signalling that he had no means of harming the kid.

I've decided on color coding-
Jimmy = red
Galactic = black

Fri May 22, 2009 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Gee, thanks for helping Sparky out, guys... -_-))

Sparky fell almost lifeless as the burn of her fur extinguished as the wind picked up, falling from such a height. Leo caught her in his arms and held her. She was burned and injured pretty badly.

Sparky at least managed to hold off the large fireball from the group.

"Sparky... Oh no..." Luckily, Sparky was still breathing, but only barely. Leo was in a lot of pain seeing what became of his pokemon. "...Damn it...!" Leo shrugged his head, tears falling from his eyes.

Leo turned to the others, not giving two stuffs about what became of the Moltres. "Doesn't anyone have any medicine?! Anything!" he cried in desperation, "Why are you just standing there?!!!"

Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy limped back to the group, little by little. "Leo...I've got somethings." He stumbled to one of those sideways tree and pulled a Super Potion from his hoodie pockets. "I can't garauntee it'll help for much, but it's all I've really got." He handed it to Leo with clear sympathy for the Pikachu.

"Now...didn't anyone catch what happened to that Moltres?"

Sat May 23, 2009 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo smiled towards Jimmy's kindness, spraying the potion lightly over Sparky.

"Return, Sparky. You'll need your rest," Leo returned her to her pokeball, sighing down at it.

Leo looked back up to Jimmy, "Thanks. But, what about yourself? You look alright, but you were knocked pretty far... And, about Moltres..." he turned to Jet over in the distance with his Garchomp, "If anyone would know, it would be him."

Sat May 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet and Chomper were both confused as Moltres was cought by the creepy spider thing. "Wow, that was weird. It's not a pokemon as it is mechanical. That also means someone made it. We got ourselves a terrorists in reality. The problem is this isn't reality.Chomper return. You did an exellent job." Jet headed to Leo to see if the Pikachu was alright. "Your pikachu alright? That fireball was intense."

Sat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Uh oh...

Sebastian started at the sound of footsteps. Someone said, "Who might you be?" He stopped about two yards away.
Sebastian's hand went to his knife; but didn't draw it yet.

"Why don't you tell me first? Then, I'll decide whether or not I want to trust you." His mind started plotting out possibilities, and appropriate counters.
On the one hand, he could just be trying to help; he would need to be careful, but trusting. On another hand, he might be pretending to help, planning to capture or convert him. Hence the need for caution. He simply might decide to attack; in which case he would defend himself.

You know the possible reactions that I'm readied for now. Buh-bye.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Edited Profile)

"Now...didn't anyone catch what happened to that Moltres?" Jimmy said.

"Yeah, that was a massive spider web like machine that grabbed Moltres, and then just seemed to disappear." Sam said. He could hardly believe himself so he did expect anyone else to. "There is definitely someone else here, we need to be on guard." Sam said releasing Roserade for protection, if any way needed.

Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy tilted his head in confusion. "Well, I guess the only choice we have is to look for it...if someone - or something managed to capture that Moltres then they must know how to get home...I hope." He looked to the group. "We really don't have any other options unless you wanna sit around here and wait...I mean...we still have no idea of where to go." He looked around for ideas. He had some...but they were all long shots.

The man looked at the boy deeper, his eyes glanced to his reaching hand. "Okay..you caught me." The man sighed and sat on a large rock. "We were trying to keep this under wraps so nobody would panic, but I'm part of an organization called Geonite. I assume you've heard of Team Galactic? We suspected that they were up to something at the tournament and a few of us followed them to make sure...that's when the bomb went off. It scattered everyone in range to a seperate reality, including us. Right now, me and a few others I managed to find are trying to get to the bottom of things as well as rescue a few pokemon along the way." He stood up and looked to the distance. "As it turns out...a number of legendary pokemon were transported here as well. Moltres was our second." He turned back to Sebastion. "So what do ya say...will you help us out?" He offered his hand out.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I agree we should start moving." Sam said.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Uh, Jimmy? He's not supposed to know my name yet.

Sebastian eyed the man. He hadn't thought of that possibility; what was the reaction? A separate reality was certain enough; apples don't fall up, after all. He hadn't seen or heard anything about a Moltres; or was he simply not paying attention? Being rescued sounded nice; he wouldn't have to figure it out himself this time. Or so he hoped. He finally said, "What exactly do you need help with that I could provide? And you still have failed to give me YOUR name." He tried hard not to show his confusion.

Sun May 24, 2009 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, Sparky's okay... It's not like I can use her anytime soon though... she's still suffering from the burns."

He looked up at Jet, nodding, "Thanks from backing Moltres off. If you hadn't... It would've been more than Jimmy and Sparky getting hurt."

"Yeah," Leo took out another pokeball, "Let's hit the road, guys!"

Sun May 24, 2009 8:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yay! Team Midnights back, I'm just waiting for Jimmy to post first. Thanks Crunchy.))

Jet nodded. "No prob man,You needed help so that's what I did. I mean we are a team now right?" Jet took a few steps back for some reason and took another look at the world they were in. "We are in for an adventure for sure."

Mon May 25, 2009 9:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smiled. "Okay, then we're off!" He had no idea where to go...or what they could possibly do, he just knew that there was only one road, and it was a spiraling one. To the literal term, the road ahead did come to a spiral, as the group walked they seemed to slant more and more until they were almost on their side. Finding it odd that JImmy wasn't falling over, he looked up and saw an infite black. He panicked and kind of knelt down, trying to get away from the ominous drop, if that's what it even was anymore. This whole place was like wonderland. He laughed to himself as he thought about where their Alice might be. follow the white rabbit... Once out he was glad to be on regular ground again, but soon found that they were on the opposite facing plain than the last. "This place...is so confusing..."Ahead there was a small building. It looked high tech. to some extent but nothing too special.

((He never said your name, just used it in refference to turning toward you.))

The man laughed. "My apologies, you can call me Thomas, or Tom, if you preffer it." He walked a bit. "You see, we don't have much help here on our own, and you're being here must mean you're either undercover for Galactic or just a regular trainer in the tournament..." He turned and faced him again with a small smile. "And you don't seem like the undercover type." He laughed again and walked further. "My point being, taking part means you're a strong trainer...a strong trainer who could hold the power of defeating Galactic...or you could jsut be an unlucky spectator. Either way, I suppose you'd want to get home...I can help you."

Mon May 25, 2009 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

While walking up and over the void of darkness, Leo lightly held onto the closest trainer's bag while avoiding getting noticed. He feared for his life. He felt like gravity would just suddenly shift and pull him upwards, but thankfully that never happened.

Leo saw the building, tilting his head to the side with a glare, "Doesn't that seem a little out of place to you guys?" he asked peculiarly.

Mon May 25, 2009 8:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Leo saw the building, tilting his head to the side with a glare, "Doesn't that seem a little out of place to you guys?"
"Well considering we in a strange mysterious world where gravity randomly changes, then yeah it does rather," Sam said, "But, I suppose it is our best bet. Just stay frosty."

Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sebastian eyed the man curiously. Thomas, huh? he thought. He had weighed the odds. He seemed friendly enough; but not to be trusted blindly. Sebastian made up his mind.

"Okay. Well, my name is Sebastian. And, you're right; I was one of the competitors, and I can indeed hold my own in a battle. But, I think it would be prudent to find some other trainers to help me to help you first," he said. "Also, I don't know exactly how this place works; if it works anything at all like the ordinary one does, then you're in luck. I survived some months stranded on an island, and obviously managed to get off of it even. I hope my skills can keep me alive until then."

I have chosen a definite side. I think. Who knows which one though?
I hate it when that happens.

Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet saw the building as well. "That building looks suspicious though. Looks likes those buildings that usually contain some evil corporation or something. At least in the movies, whatever, let's just go in. I'm getting freaked out in this place."

Tue May 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy nodded. "Ok, then we go on..." He walked toward it slowly, fearfully. As they walked, he felt a drop on his head, looking up he saw a small pond but having grown used to the terrain he easily ignored it. As the group got closer he groaned. "Guards...well, I don't suppose we have anything to hide." A few steps more and there was muttering and a man walked over to the group. "Excuse me, but what business do you have here?" Jimmy froze. "We're...we're lost...can you help us get out of here?" The man glared at him. He was tall with piercing eyes. "I'm not sure how you got here, but we can't let you in. I apologize, but this is authorized personel only." He stood a bit longer and looked at each person in the group before turning and walking back in a militaristic style.

Tue May 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo stomped angrily to get attention, "Hey! We don't really give a crap about your 'authorized personnel', okay?! We're lost in this place and the biggest clue by far has to be this stupid building!" he yelled, taking in a deep breath before getting back into composure, "Now be a good guard and let us in, otherwise get ready to feel a whole lot of unimaginable pain. Between all of us, forcing you and your friend aside shouldn't be any problem, musclehead." His rant was over, he felt blissful. He felt a smirk coming on.

Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next