It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 If you were in the anime world... 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

... what Pokemon would you have?
... would you be a coordinator or a battler?
... how would you throw your Pokeballs?

For me, it would be {gallade}, {scizor}, {vespiquen}, {heracross}, {nidoking}, and {yanmega}
I'd be a battler.
I'd throw it like your average trainer. Just a average throw, like you're playing catch.

Fri May 22, 2009 9:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ugg, if I was in the anime, the first ting I'd do is pimp slap Dawn.
She irritates infinitely me for some reason...

But I'd have a Venonat and a Magikarp.
I'd be a (Rocket) Battler...
and I'd shoot Pokeballs out of a bazooka.

Sun May 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd have {slowbro} {forretress} {slaking} {nidoqueen} {wigglytuff}

And I'd be with Team Rocket

Tue May 26, 2009 2:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I guess I'd be the traditional Pokemon trainer aiming to become a Pokemon master; no taking part in contests, though, just battling and doing some sort of special training for each Pokemon individually, and any other kind of activity I found useful (like... dancing with my Pokemon). After getting all the eight badges and defeating the Elite, I would travel the whole world with my Pokemon, battling as many trainers as I could, studying the legendary Pokemon (maybe even going after them, so I'd always end up facing (and owning) grunts of evil teams), and all that stuff you do in-game, and all those funky activities Ash gets involved in in the show (like the firefighting competition).

I'm not sure where I would start my adventure, though. Since the third is my favorite generation, I would probably start in Littleroot Town, but I wouldn't want to be the Gym Leader's kid. In fact, they would most likely be my self-proclaimed rival or something. I guess I'd be some sort of tough-kind or badass, like Paul or Gary, more to the serious/quiet, once in while smirker side (which has nothing to do with my real life personality, haha), but I'd definetly take good care of my Pokemon.

My starter would be Torchic, and it would stick with me for pretty much the rest of my adventure as a Blaziken. I'd also have Altaria (just because she's the best Pokemon ever), Pidgeot (Flying-types large enough to carry you are always welcomed I think), Gyarados (just to show how tough I would be, hehe), Arcanine (a fast reliable method of transportation, not to mention keeping you warm during colder days thanks to its mega fluff), and Lucario, because it's an awesome poser.

I would throw my Pokeballs normally, I guess, I'd just toss them into the air. No striking poses or saying a bunch of things in the process.

Hooray for imaginative/creative topics!

Fri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'd be the typical starting trainer, probably starting from Pallet with my Squirtle, gain all 8 badges beat the leauge. After that I'd travel the world with my team gaining influences from other regions until finally returning to Kanto to found my own mixed gym. I'd trow my pokeballs up in the air constantly much like a gambler flips coins and then when ready throw out my pokemon.
My team would be: {blastoise} {tyranitar} {walrein} {infernape} {dragonite} {arcanine}

Sat May 30, 2009 11:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kruggeikarp wrote:

and I'd shoot Pokeballs out of a bazooka.

I think you'll kill your Pokemon before they can even come out. You can crack the opening device.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

if i was in the anime world....

My team: {typhlosion} {wailord} {sceptile} {tyranitar} {metagross} {garchomp}
I would soo be a: Pokemon trainer
And throw pokeballs like a baseball player.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I am inside your soul. It's actually really comfortable in here.
If I were in the anime world, I'd be a trainer. I'd live in the Johto region and most of my Pokémon would be from the first and second generations. I would just throw my Pokéball like an average trainer.

My Pokémon: {typhlosion} {lapras} {weavile} {jolteon} {skarmory} {gallade}

Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If Pokemon were real and Trainers were everywhere:
I would be a normal Pokemon Trainer, attempting to go for all of the leagues (except Orange Islands)
My team would be: {pikachu} {lucario} {skarmory} {monferno} {grotle} {milotic} and i would have {butterfree} {typhlosion} and {espeon} at home.
I would throw Pokeballs the normal Pokeball-Throwing way, or the baseball way. Whatever you call it.
I would also try and fill up my Pokedex as much as i can, not just seeing the pokemon like Ash does (if i had a Pokedex)
I know that last part wasn't necessary but i thought i'd add it for your amusement :)

Cheers, Spitfire

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd travel with just a houndoom, challenging gyms here and there (i guess that could be called a normal trainer), no poekballs, houndoom walks with me :)

Oh, id also travel with some random other trainer a similar age as me, but he/she has no relation whatsoever to me

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Houndoom_92 wrote:
I'd travel with just a houndoom, challenging gyms here and there (i guess that could be called a normal trainer), no poekballs, houndoom walks with me :)

Oh, id also travel with some random other trainer a similar age as me, but he/she has no relation whatsoever to me

You probably would need a Pokeball for Houndoom wouldn't you? I always thought you would unless the Pokemon really, really likes you or if you were like a Pokemon Ranger.

Cheers, Spitfire

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Spitfire wrote:

You probably would need a Pokeball for Houndoom wouldn't you? I always thought you would unless the Pokemon really, really likes you or if you were like a Pokemon Ranger.

Cheers, Spitfire

Yeah I see what you mean, I'd probably end up keeping the pokeball but never using it.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I would be a normal trainer, my main pokemon would be {charizard} to fly around on and i would probably have something like a {wailord} to raide around the ocean on, not sure about the rest of my team. I would also occasionally enter a contest for fun and I would travel with like 2 or 3 other trainers.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

if i was in the anime i would come from canalave of goldenrod probably canalave. i would be a trainer and coordinator and the pokemon which i would have would be:
{vaporeon}

{empoleon}

{dragonite}

{politoed}

{grumpig}

{garchomp}

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

If I were in the anime world, I'd be a pretty much normal trainer. My name would be Ray, I would be eighteen years old. My mother would have gone travelling because of a horrible divorce between her Father and her mother. Ray lives in Hearthome in her own apartment and watches Pokemon Contests (she prefers watching, but she'll sometimes take part if she's in the mood for a challenge.) Ray has a boyfriend who is a breeder. Ray is pretty good at chores and oddjobs that need doing. She does get some money from battles, but sometimes when she doesn't feel like battling, she'll go underground to find interesting stuff, or she'll go and do oddjobs for people. She has six pokemon, a Ninetales (a gift,) a Jolteon she raised from birth, an Absol she raised from birth, a Flygon she caught when it was a Vibrava, a Vaporeon she caught when it was an Eevee, and a Chikorita she raised from birth when her brother's girlfriend sent her an egg from Johto in exchange for two Piplup eggs. Ray likes to travel, and go for walks. She's also a photographer for leisure. Ray also has a pink Hypno who serves as a butler because he refused to be in a pokeball because it's a snob. But Ray is pretty good as a trainer and likes diversity, and determination.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If I were in the anime world I would be a Pokemon Trainer and a Coordinator. I would be from Eterna City. I would throw Pokeballs the standard way and have alot of Pokemon that were all different in my PC.

My main Pokemon would be.....

{leafeon} Leafeon-that I hatched from an egg into Eevee, and later evolved in Eterna Forest.

{milotic} Milotic-a feebas that I accidentally would have caught because I was inside Mt. Coronet looking for items, and later evolved.

{blaziken} Blaziken-my starter Pokemon that I got from a friend as a Torchic, and later evolved.

{dragonite} Dragonite-another accidental find, while looking for items. Found a Dratini and evolved twice.

{lunatone} Lunatone-was out at night near Mt. Coronet and caught it there.

{luxray} Luxray-a Shinx that I caught while going to get a Pokedex from Proffesor Rowen. It had evolved twice.

I would be in both Contests and Gym Battling. My Pokemon would use amazing combinations of cool and unique moves.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I would be a strong trainer because I only have 2 favorits and they are pretty strong: {alakazam} and {milotic}...
I think I would fill my team with {delibirth}, {solrock}, {lunatone}, and {arcanine}, but as soon as nicer pokemon would come I would replace them.

Last edited by ardwennem2 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I would be a battler, with occasionally doing contests, and i also would be a breeder. I wouldnt throw my pokemball at all, i would hold it out to send out my pokemon. I would use:
{tyranitar} {charizard} {metagross} {salamence} {torterra} {gyarados}

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

If I were in the anime, I would definitely be a pokemon trainer set on becoming a pokemon master.
My team would be:
Ampharos
Arcanine
Dragonite
Blastoise
Empoleon
Gardevoir

I would throw my pokeballs normally.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I would be a regular guy aiming to be a pokemon masterliving in the Hoenn Reigion and my pokemon would be {farfetch'd} {wailord} {grovyle} {steelix} {shelgon} {pupitar} I would also trade fairly often with different trainers from all the reigions in the pokemon world as well as try to beat my biggest rival and best friend fifaking.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Last edited by Wailord_2 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i would try to become a master in hoenn while beating my rival wailord_2 with these pokes

{tyranitar} {salamence} {dragonite} {swampert} {breloom} and {altaria}

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[color=#00BF00]i would be a pokemon breeder, but i would also battle with my select team. i normally don't pick sides, i usually strike out on my own. i'd live on Mt. Silver, away from city life. my team is composed of Absol, Arcanine, Dragonite, Gyarados, Persian and Tyranitar.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

me would be:
battler

with:
Charizard
Zekrom
Serpentine(if thats the name of the fully evolved snivy)
Lapras
Snorlaz

thrown up in the air!

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my pokemon would be a...

mudkip
altaria >> these to would be mah main cotnestors

for fighting i would drag about a..
machamp
whimsicott
ryphyrior >> his nickname would be rawr
and a latios for mah legend.

to throw i would underhand it into the air. bounce it offmah head and into the stadium

NOW ENTER... mudkips shop of mudkipness... kidding i dont has a shop but i can do sprite combos and recolors (see mah sprite for combo refrence) just pm me

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My pokemon would be:

Charizard
Garchomp
Flygon
Wailord
Scizor
Swoobat (mostly for contests)

My trainer's name would be James, I would live in the Sinnoh region, I would be a trainer striving to be a Pokemon master, occasionally participating in contests with my Swoobat, and I would throw my pokeballs normally. I do like the idea mentioned far above of shooting them out of a bazooka.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next