It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow, James has found a rather impressive spot. Good on him.
Clarke turned round to see kitty storming back.

"Good to have you back...where's Roy?" James said.

"Who cares? Nice to see you again Kitty." Clarke said.

(Kitty = Little Miss Time Of The Month)

Fri May 15, 2009 2:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy rubbed his cheek and laughed. "Wow, that was funny." Roy got up and headed back to the camp where the others were. "You know my plan actually worked. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing. I also forgot one thing that would make me a jerk." Roy suddenly landed a solid roundhouse kick to Clarke's skull. "That is for the underestimating, friend."

Fri May 15, 2009 3:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"What the :censored: did you do that for? You are such a :censored: !" Clarke said lunging for Roy, until James held him back. "If James wasnt here I would :censored: ing murder you." Clarke said cursing Roy with his finger. As Clarke settled back down cheking the back of his head for any brutal injuries. Barely hurts what a weakling.

(Sorry for minor god mod)

Sat May 16, 2009 3:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Jaguar, have you seen Roy's bio at all. Roy is not a weakling and is well trained in martial arts. Please get your info correct. And you had to see that kick coming :D ))

Sat May 16, 2009 10:06 am
I need to shut the **** up

As James held back Clarke and then let him wonder off, Kitty turned to him.

"In answer to your question, James, he's right there, but has suffered after an awful fight with an expert backhand bitch-slapper."

She smiled, and sat down, looking up at him.

"So, whadda we do?"

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat May 16, 2009 11:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After James let go he threw all of his force into his right hand and connected it into Roy's nose making him fall to the ground. "What the hell's the matter with you? We're trying to survive, not :censored: kill eachother you psychotic idiot!" If you're gonna pull that kinda crap then get out of here and go live with the other savages in the jungle." He held his fist. It stung from the blow. "Now either learn to act like a real person or get the hell out, because believe it or not, we don't need you."

He turned his back to Roy and walked back to Kitty who was smiling and sat on the ground next to her. "Next..." He looked up to the sky and thought. we came here by storm... "We need shelters," He looked up. "from the rain." He then turned to Clakre. "How's your head doing?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon May 18, 2009 5:47 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hmm, better. But still, I expected a bit more.

Sebastian examined Clarke's head. "It'll sting for a while, but you're alright. The skull is a pretty tough thing, or else your brain wouldn't be in it."

He then turned and whispered to James, "I'll keep an eye on her. Don't worry, I'm stronger than either of you, and probably stealthier."

He proceeded to follow behind Kitty at a respectable distance. He made absolutely sure not to let her see or hear him. He really didn't know what to do; he was a woodsman, not a psychiatrist. She lead him all over the island, till he wasn't entirely sure were he was. Then she sat down, apparently rather upset. Sebastian climbed a tree and waited, watching.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy got up and felt felt his nose. It actually hurt as he usually did not feel pain. He noticed it was bleeding to. Roy smiled. "You think I needed you? Bull, the only reason I stayed with you people, was I wanted to help for once. I kicked your loser friend because he deserved it. I taught him lesson since he thinks he can get away with insulting me. No, I don't stand for it. If you don't want me, I'll go. Your loss, not mine." Roy smiled. "I may be psychotic, but I'm not going to kill anybody unless I have too."

Wed May 20, 2009 4:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James was gathering stick for the huts as Roy continued to talk. "Well then, leave. What are you waiting for?" He patched up a group of sticks and leaves and packed them together with mud. It was a slop of a shelter, maybe 3 feet off the ground, but it was bound to work for one at least to lay in. He turned to Roy. "Either way," James could barely see him int he dark. "You'd better at least find some place to stay."

Thu May 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy nodded. He respected James, not to be a suck-up or anything. James did not try to act tough or anything, he just stood his ground when he had to. Roy could barely see James but still replied to the comment. "I'll leave, thanks for your concern though. Good night." Roy turned around and left to the woods. Roy concerned where he would stay for the night. "I'll guess I'll sleep in a tree for the night."

Thu May 21, 2009 1:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I really wish I had something worth saying....

Please?

Thu May 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think Kitty's still with us.))

James turned to Roy. "A tree? Well...I guess whatever makes you happy." He sat back down again with Kitty and Sebastian. The night air was cool and the breeze felt nice after the day time heat. There were a total of 3 huts now. about 3 feet tall, so one would need to crawl in order to enter or just duck down. And six feet across. The first hut, incidentally, slumped down around the end which made it just over 5 feet long. James tilted his head. "It should last...a few of us." He felt weary, without the telling of time he didn't know how long he was working let alone how long they'd even been on that god forsaked rock. He looked around noticed clarke was still off in the forest. "Sebastion, Kitty, you two get a good rest. "I'm going to go find Clarke." He walked fearly out to the brim of the dark forest. "Roy...could you lend me a hand?" He hadn't to admit that he needed help, but he wasn't about to be food for a night-dwelling pokemon either.

Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 am
Profile WWW

Of course I'm still with you. ;O

Kitty sat down as James walked off, looking around sweetly but innocentely. She sifted the soft, white sand through her fingers.

"If we need to kill or skin anything, I have a lotta knives in my pockets," said Kitty.

Maybe it wasn't so bad, being here. There was a bizarre....serenity here, as if nothing, no war or pollution could ever touch this island.

{chingling}

Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy was a little shocked at James wanting Roy's help but agreed. He knew James wasn't dumb enough to go into those woods alone. "Alright, I'll give you hand." Roy caught up to James. "What do you need?"

Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Hey everybody! I know I have been inactive for a while, but only because I don't think Dylan would have run after Kitty and the others. Let's just say he stayed with Khoufu, looking after her (if that's alright with you).

The sun was low in the sky. Dylan watched as Khoufu lay sleeping on the ground, (Sorry for minor god moding, but that's kind of what injured people do), and finally decided that it was useless. Dylan had sat here the entire time because he was to lazy to follow the others. A very illogical thing to do, uncommon for Dylan. He needed to find everyone else, but he couldn't leave Khoufu lying there. Carrying her around with no idea of where to go was very illogical, and there would be no way to see smoke in the distance. His best bet would be to listen for the conch, and head in that direction.

Pleas take a hint.

Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It would have to be Kitty or Sebastion since we just headed into the woods.))

James squinted at Roy through the night. "We need to find Clarke..I know you two aren't the friendliest right now, but bare with me on this one. I'll find him, I just need you for back-up if some wild pokemon turn up." He pushed through the jungle, moving leaves left and right until they came to a large clearing. The two seemed to be surrounded by glowing eyes. On the trees, in the canapies, on the ground - everywhere. James wispered back to Roy. "I don't think he's here...."

Sat May 23, 2009 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I don't think I ever left)

Sat May 23, 2009 9:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy shrugged. "Whatever, all I care about is surviving. I apologize if I was jerk. Ow that was hard to say and it's going to be the only time I'll say it. Let's get through this and I'll rounhouse kick any pokemon if they attack you."

Sat May 23, 2009 5:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'll take the hint.

Sebastian started to tense up as night fell. Night time was far more dangerous than day; it was harder to see, and more Pokemon would come out at night than he had seen in the day. He wondered were Dylan and Khoufu were. His eyes wondered to the conch horn. He was rather loathe to do it; it would probably be worse than shouting out, "Come and eat!" to nearby Pokemon. He weighed the odds, and finally decided to do it. He climbed down the tree and picked it up. He took a deep breath, and blew into it.

There, good enough? Yes? No?

Sat May 23, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

The deep, booming call of the conch rung in Kitty's ears. She was slightly afraid now James and Roy had gone; for some reason, they were her favourite people. James offered leadership, security, warmth, and he was a friend. Not many people were kind to Kitty. He was one of the few who were. Roy offered.....well, humour, obviously, because she could laugh at his pathetic attempts to insult her, but also his roughness, his strength, his skill. Kitty knew that if he chose to, he could protect them all.

Kitty hoped they were both OK.

{chingling}

Sun May 24, 2009 11:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Thank you Kitty for not giving a :censored: about me)

Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You said you ran after Kitty, but she stayed with us, so we ran out to get you))

James backed away slowly, hoping not to upset the pokemon. As the two left James was relieved to be out of there but heard the conch. The conch...is there trouble? He turned to Roy. "Clarke might have beaten us back. Either that or they're in trouble..."

Sun May 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke wandered back to the group, he sat down. "Alright, guys where are JImmy and Roy? I'v been messing around with that Seviper that helped us earlier.' he said.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy didn't care what happened to Clarke, he did not like him. Jimmy was becoming more of an ally unexpectedly and Kitty was okay. He disliked emos but she was different. Whatever though. "So Jimmy, I guess we should get to the conch, Trouble or no trouble. Either way, we need to get over there."

Sun May 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sebastian turned to Clarke and said, "Jimmy and Roy went out to find you," he said. "I decided to blow the horn to attract you and the others. Are you alright?"

Sun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next