It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Journey To Our Dooms (PG-13) (need 2 more) 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Name: Journey to our dooms
Genre: Adventure (mystery dungeon style)

In a smoking hut on a hill were bustling voices.
The council sounded terrified, even confused,
"We must alert the public, its our only chance," one said.
"It is too dangerous, only chaos will come from that," another argued
"Well, we must do some-"
"STOP!!!!!" a heavy voice bellowed.
"Arguing will not help anyway... we must wait for someone to take the iniciative, because there is nothing we can do..."

The next morning, on the beaches of the island Reh, the bloodcurdling screams heard from the horrified citezens could not be matched by anything else that could happen.
Reports of a great darkness were heard from survivors, but that was all that they could remember.
So four ordinary pokemon set out to defeat it... or die trying.

RP Rules:
1: normal rules, no godmoding, mary sueing, ect.
2: your pokemon may only have six moves, one egg move and tm move included in the six
3: no legendaries, dratini, larvitar, or beldum (or their evos)
4: this will only be third gen, no sinnoh pokes.
5: i will give you 2 warnings of {ninjask} and then you will get banned by {shedinja} if you violate these rules.

Application form:
Name:
Personality:
Background: (i want one, but if you can't make one up thats fine)
role:(you can be a normal citizen, outlaw, outcast, or enigma)
Moves: (you can use moves that the poke may not usually learn, but dont get wild)

Whatever else you want to add i guess

Heres Me:
Name: Khalim
Pokemon:Ninetales {can be a higher evolution)
personality: I am a strange-socially akward pokeom does not know much about society, although i like to pop out of nowhere and scare others. I am able-bodided, sharp and mentally agile. Through all of this though i am insecure about my safety and others, and act mostly on instinct.
Background: Scince my birth i have lived away from civilization in the dark forests of quez. My Parents taught me to never waste anything, even if you dont need a part of it.
Soicial Role: Enigma (not really known by much, seemingly appears out of nowhere, ect.)

Moves:
1: haze
2: confuse ray
3: flamethrower
4: shadow ball
5: psychic
6: slash

Alright ineed 2 more, saint jimmy has a saved spot.

Last edited by Shadowninja on Thu May 21, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 18, 2009 12:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can I get a saved spot?

I will edit this with my profile later.

EDIT:

Name: RoseImage
Pokemon: Roserade
Personality: Rose has a mixed personality. She can be someones best friend and then someones nightmare. Although she generally gets along with everyone. She can act girly, but she is decent at sport and can mess around with the guys. Maybe she could joke at bit to much at times.
Background: Been living a good life with decent friends, and a normal chilled out life. Raised with quite strictly.
Moves: Petal Dance, Poison Jab, Giga Impact, Pin Missle, Leaf Storm, Thunderbolt

Last edited by Jaguar on Thu May 28, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks for the spot! :D
Name: Nails
Pokemon: Image
Personality: Nails can be very cold, but also very friendly. He's extremely loyal to his friends and will do anything for them. His enemies, however, have a differnet story. If he feels the need, he'll show his teeth. He's not afraid to fight and he's not afraid of dieing. He loves a good fight, but also knows when it's time to joke around too.
Background: Nails grew up with next to nothing and lives mainly on stealing to survive. He belonged to a trainer once who abused him when he lost fights. This pushed him to try and fight to perfection. After losing an important battle, he was beaten and cast aside, leaving a scar under his left eye. He hates when others bring it up and detests people.
role:Outlaw
Moves: Dragon Dance, Smoke-Screen, Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Metal Claw, Aerial Ace

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

Yeaaaah! Sound, another RP I can sink my teef into.....

Name : Puddle
Pokemon : Image
Personality : Being so young, Puddle can be childish and annoying, but most of the time he is sweet as anything. He will stick to people he likes like glue, not clingy, just loyal. He knows what he's doing and he is very intelligent. He can be very proud.
Background : His parents, an Emploeon and a Prinplup, raised him to be proud but kind. They taught him the art of battling very well. He lived in the ice-cold regions of Snowpoint until his parents wanted a change and moved to Hoenn.
Social Role : Normal citizen
Moves : Bubblebeam, Aqua Ring, Signal Beam, Protect, Water Pulse, Brick Break.

Et Voila!
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue May 19, 2009 10:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

OK You're all in. ill start it as soon as i can. meanwhile on an inconvienient note, i won't be on on weekends in the US.

Tue May 19, 2009 12:03 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

He was running, running without any sight to the area around him. He did not see anything but a shadow across his home. I... must get... away, he thought. The figure then stumbled on the ground, badly beatenand exhausted.
"Is it gone?" Khalim whispered into the silence, as he drifted twoards the calm of unconciousness.

Tue May 19, 2009 12:13 pm
Just your average 10 year old

Am I too late?

Name: Mega
Pokemon: {gyarados}
Personality: Mega is a fun Pokémon to be around, but only a few know it because no one hardly gets around his due to the bad rap his species has.
Background:
role: outcast
Moves: (you can use moves that the poke may not usually learn, but dont get wild)
1 Hyper Beam
2 Roar of Time Waterfall
3 Crunch
4 Aqua Tail
5 Rain Dance
6 Ice Fang

Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nails breathed hard. He felt the cold ground under him as he struggled to get up. "That's it! I'm done with this thing!" Nails reached his arm out as if to grasp the figure he'd previously called 'Master'. He felt a swelling under his eye and groaned in pain. "Meel...." He coughed a few times, having smoke come up before he drift into a sleep, hoping someone would find him.

Tue May 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

Puddle wandered off. He often got scolded for doing this, but frankly, he didn't care. He liked adventure. It was fun.

Waddling along sweetly, Puddle passed a trainer violently hitting his Pokemon on the eye. The trainer left the thing on the ground. It was a Fire-Type.

Puddle peered at him quizically. The poor thing was hurt, but his parents had told him never to talk to Fire Pokemon. Apparentely they could be treacherous. This Pokemon just looked injured.

Puddle nudged the thing with his beak. No response. He called to his mother and father. They scolded him for running off, then his father picked the Fire-Type up and walked off. As Puddle waddled beside him, he wondered what was for dinner.

{chingling}

Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Two notes
1: beav, ur in
2: try to keep humans away from the story, as this is mystery dungeon

If anyone else wants to join, just PM me and ill give a panel where you come in

Khalim awoke in a patch of grass, faintly remembering the day before.
the shadow is coming, he thought, his mind far off. Then his mind focused on a threesome of penguins, one carrying a lizard, travelling westward. He started running twords them, and when he caught up, he smiled and asked, "what's going on here?"

Wed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rose sat their surrounded by her friends having a good time. They were messing around launched attacks each other. A Petal Dance here, an Aura Sphere there. She was having the time of here life, wishing that this moment could last forever. Her, Glaci a glaceon, and Lucy a lucario.

Last edited by Jaguar on Wed May 20, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:52 pm

((Yay thank you))

Mega awoke in his home, deep under a lake. He stretched his tail, well he's kind of all tail so no more morning exercises for Mega. If only he had parents to say 'Bye!' to. His dad ran off with a {gorebyss} and his mom left to go find a meal but never came back. So now he lived in an underwater cave, which he bought off a {corphish}. He rose out of the lake and saw a fox , Nintales, three penguins, Piplup, carrying a lizard, Charmeleon. They all seemed frozen in fear of him.

Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

ZOMG BEAV MINOR GODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LolJK. ;O

A Ninetales cam running up to Puddle and his family.

"What's going on here?"

Daddy turned around and frowned at the Ninetales.

"This creature is injured, and we are going to try and help it recover, the poor thing. And what do you want?"

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound and everyone turned around and stared, frozen in horror, at the enormous Gyarados stretching out in front of them.

{chingling}

Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Out of surprise more than fear, Khalim started chuckling. Then he looked behind himself and saw 2 glaceons and a lucario laughing. Must be a party or something, he thought emotionlessly.

He then turned back to the gyrados and thought My, this may be trouble.
He waited a few seconds and instinctively cast a haze around him and the penguis for protection, and readied a shadow ball for the gyrados.

Thu May 21, 2009 12:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yay! I'm in!

Name: Vexen
Pokemon: Ninetales

Personality: She claims to have been a queen of a far-off land, but most don't believe her. Beyond that, she seems like an ordinary Ninetales. She is very social and well-mannered.

Background: Vexen's past is rather unknown, due to her belief on the subject. As mentioned, she claims to have been royalty once; but this is unconfirmed, and most are rather skeptical. Few details of her life are known due to this.

role: Outcast/Enigma
Moves:
1 Flamethrower
2 Will-O-Wisp
3 Confuse Ray
4 Safegaurd
5 Attract
6 Psychic

Vexen awoke from her nap to the sound of shouting.

"What could that be?" she said around a yawn. She slurped from a nearby pond, and decided to go and investigate, despite the various dangers involved. She didn't doubt for a second that it meant danger. Nor did she doubt that if it wasn't, the Pokemon would probably just shun her, if not attack her. But, she would do it anyway, for lack of anything better to do.

After listening intently for a minute, she estimated the noises were a half-mile away. She also estimated that they came from the east; so east she went. She heaved a heavy sigh, plodding through the woods.

I'm just going to wait until the little event ends and I get introduced then.

Thu May 21, 2009 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Shadowninja wrote:
Then he looked behind himself and saw 2 glaceons and a lucario laughing.

Actually its A Roserade (Me), one glaceon and one lucario.

Thu May 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After a loud rumble, Nails dazily woke up to find that he was surrounded by a number of pokemon that he had never even seen before. He rolled onto the ground and lept up into a fighting stance. He was highly outnumbered, but that didn't matter. "Who are all of you? Why did you take me here?"

Fri May 22, 2009 6:15 am
Profile WWW

"Wha? You want to fight me? Good lord. I just wake up and come up to stretch and now here I am. Ah well, you Hazed first, and it's not like I can't see shadow ball there, AQUA TAIL!" Mega dove down and resurfaced and swung his tail across the surface of the water, splashing it everywhere.

Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Khalim was knocked down as a large tidal wave came crashing down on him. He stood up and then explained,
"I'm sorry sir, i didnt mean to make enemies with you, i just was waiting for you to make a move. I apparently misunderstood your speed."
"Hmmm..." he started to say as he turned around and instead saw instead a roserade, a glaceon, and a lucario. my eyes must've failed me he thought, remembering yesterday.
"I wish i knew why we're all here coincedentially," he said, noticing another ninetales coming.

The council was again in session. Their decicions made up, they would leave without telling anyone and prevent the media from knowing.
"The shadow will strike next at crystalline peak, then the forests of silence southwest of that. we must block all actions by the public to attemp to get there. They will cause doom."
"What if it doesnt work, what if tourists still get through?" another member asked.
"It will work, oh yes, it will work..."
With that, the council departed, moving as fast as they could.

BTW: im not going to be here for around 3 days, so try to keep posting low plz

Fri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm

"Yes, ok, but may you explain why there are foxes, a plant, a wolf, a cat like thing, three penguins, and a lizard all at SunShine Lake?"

(oops. I gave my lake a name.)

Fri May 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Daddy turned to the Charmeleon.

"We are Napoleon, Eleanor, and Puddle, the Bonafida family. We took you here because you were gravely injured. A Trainer beat you and my son found you."

Puddles stepped forward and smiled, waving one little wing.

"Hi. I'm Puddles. I found you all bruised and battered and I called my Momma and Poppa and they found you and we brought you here but now there's a Gyarados and he splashed us all."

Puddles was quite purple after this, having said it all in one breath.

{chingling}

Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nails shook his wet head then turned to see if the flame on his tail was still burning brightly."Well....thank you." He felt awkward after such accusations and kept in the shady part of the lake after that.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thank you!

Vexen approached the crowd who had apparently made the din that woke her up. There was an Empoleon, a Prinplup, a Piplup, another Ninetales, a Roselia, a Glaceon, a Lucario, a Charmeleon, and a Gyarados. She approached with caution. Vexen finally came to them, and said, "You all might know me as Vexen. Might you be able to tell me what all the racket is about? And why are you all wet, especially two Fire types?"

"A Fire-type, WET? I've never heard such nonsense," she thought. "There simply must be an explanation."

Sat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(People for the last time. I'm a :censored: ing ROSERADE Image )

Sun May 24, 2009 1:47 am

Calm down, Jag. :rolls eyes melodramatically:
{chingling}
P.S :
"Mrs. Vexen, Ma'am, if I may, we're all only wet because of that guy," said Puddle, pointing at Mega.

Sun May 24, 2009 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next