It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Galactic Distortion 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's fine, I kind of enjoy the Rotom :)))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue May 12, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((If I'm in))
Jet was getting food for Lance at the Stadium as suddenly a bright light exploded. Fearing for his bro, Jet sprinted to the light, not caring if it was safe or not. Jet felt weightless as he was consumed by the light. Man, this is like Twilight Zone or something. Jet was momentarily knocked out, but quickly regained his senses. "What in the blue hell?"

Tue May 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo groaned to slowly open his eyes, brushing back his fringe although it just flopped back. He saw a rugged young man over him who seemed to have woken him up. The first thing he saw were his pale light blue eyes, almost like a wolves'. If Leo didn't know any better he had probably gone through some pretty tough hardships, but this wasn't the time to gawk.

"W-Where am I...?" he got himself up. The Pikachu under his arm jumped onto his lap and looked around the eerie place with gaze just as Leo did. It seemed to be night time, and the dark clouds twisted around them oddly like there was no centre of gravity at all. He turned his head to the unrealistic tree sticking out of the wall above them, and he just blinked oddly, "Whoa, well, you don't see that everyday..."

He got himself standing as Sparky jumped onto his shoulder, feeling slight pressure. Leo groaned again, moving himself around to get comfortable. Once it was better, he started walking to the cliff's edge.

As he looked down, all he saw was complete and utter darkness. This scared the heck out of him.

Leo all of a sudden got wobbly and fell straight back onto his butt with a distant fear in his eyes. Sparky jumped from him and continued to gaze over the cliff in awe. "W-Why is there no bottom to this thing?!" he asked himself and the man behind him, his voice filled with the same fear, "Are we floating or what?! This doesn't seem real!"

Tue May 12, 2009 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked over cautiously. "I-I'm not sure..." He peaked over again, this time fearfully. Not because there was no ground - but because there was no sense. A tree on the wall, unbridled clousd and now a bottomless pit. Jimmy looked at Pikachu then at Leo. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..." a slight smile went onto his face as he threw out his only idea of optimism. "All we can really do now, I guess, would be to look for others. Unless you have an idea?" Jimmy looked at him curiously.

Tue May 12, 2009 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo gave off a chilling inhale and exhaling breath before getting back into posture. He slowly got back up onto his feet to turn to the man.

"Yeah, I'd say we're in a very different place right now..."

Standing with him, he remembered his face among the people who ran up to the stage before the sudden light... "You were running towards the Elites, too, weren't you...?"

Leo thought to himself with arms crossed before giving out his hand, "I'm Leo, and that there's Sparky," the Pikachu jumped up back onto his shoulder again, "I guess we're in this mess together. Let's work together to find the others. There's bound to be others, right?"

For the first time in his life he was actually mature. Perhaps it was just the spooky atmosphere.

Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet saw the trees, ground, and the sky, normal everyday things. The problem was everything was out of place. Jet called out to see if any one was out there. "Hey, anybody out there! Hey!" Jet calmed himself. "Calm down Jet, its okay. You just need to find Lance and get out of here." Jet wandered aound and saw two guys. "Please don't let these people be nazi terrorists or something."

Tue May 12, 2009 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy thought for a moment. "Well...of course there have to beothers. Others ran out there, right? Unless..." He thought of the worst and quickly threw it from mind.

"Either way, let's at least get our barrings straight." He took Leo's hand and shook it. "I'm Jimmy, and you're Pikachu may have just given me and idea." He took a ball out of his pocket and dropped it to the ground. It was a Luxury Ball. With a red flash Umbreon appeared and shook itself, ruffling the black fur on its body and then fixing it back. It peered up at Pikachu and c0cked its head as if to say: "Hey."

Jimmy knelt down next to him. "I want you to use Double Team and scan the area, got it? Sniff me out when and if you get anything in an hour or so." It nodded in understanding as two identical Umbreons emerged from it and darted off into the darkness of the new world. Umbreon stayed a short while longer and sniffed the two boys and the Pikachu, then ran off.

"That takes care of that...but we still need others..." He heard a voice in the distance and squinted at it. Jimmy called out. "If you're from the real world, give us a sign!"

((We need to meet up now..but there's alot of us..btw, Crunchy have you thought of re-opening Team Midnight?))

Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam awoke lying down, underneath a tree of some sorts. He went to check for his pokeballs, he was given a sence of relief. When he realised they were all there. Sams head hurt, "What happened?" Sam said talking to himself, "All I remember is a strange looking guy and a flash of light." He managed to bring himself to his feet to observe his surroundings. What the hell is this place? He looked around and saw two trees one the right way up and the other up side down. Sam could hardly believe what he was seeing. He thought he should go and try to find someone. Surely other people got dragged in here. He sent out Dragonite to keep on close guard. They began wandering in a random direction. Everything was going fine until Sam walked onto what appeared to be a normal bit of land but he started sinking. "Dragonite help!" Sam screamed. Dragonite grabbed same and with all his strengh got Sam out. He noticed two people standing in the distance, he thought it best to try to fly over but he realised that the gravity could be dodgy. He decided to call everyone out and use some attacks to draw attention. "Dragonite, Flamethrower! Arbok, Dark Pulse! Glaceon, Ice Beam!"

Tue May 12, 2009 11:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Brandon walked on through the strange world. He hadn't seen anyone in any dirrection, and it looked like the darkness went on forever. The only thing he saw was a solitary tree. Nothing special, just a tree. Brandon just kept walking until he finally came to an edge of the path. He almost fell off, except his Pokepod strated cursing at the last second. After recovering from the near death experience, Brandon looked over the edge. Nothing. Just a dark void of nothing. I guess I should go the other way, Brandon thought.
Just then, Brandon began to rise. Slowly at first, but then he started to go flying up as fast as if he were falling. Brandon "fell" up until finally he hit the ground/ceiling. Well, technically he fell onto a white haired young man. Brandon looked up to the red haired boy in front of him. Brandon couldn't resist. "Sorry to 'drop in' on you guys," he said getting up. He started to help up the guy he landed on when his Pokepod spoke up, "Yes, I am very sorry for this clutz's mistake."
"Will you shut up?!" Brandon shouted at his pocket, letting the white haired boy drop again.

Don't you hate it when physics fails you?

Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet heard someone to tell him to prove he is from the real world. Jet yelled back. "I am from the real world and this place looks like a Salvador Dali painting!." Jet did ran to the figure but decided on a better idea. Jet grabbed the pokeball containing Sal and released one of his prized pokemon. Sal the Salamence emerged from the ball and let out a fierce roar. Jet smiled and hopped on Sal's back. "Go to the voice Sal!" Sal spreaded his giant red wings and took off toward the voice.

((Yeah, I agree with Jimmy, that was great RP Crunchy.))

Wed May 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smiled at the mass of trainers. "Good, 5 should be perfect!" All of the Umbreons rushed back and formed back to the one.He let out a bark and hit his paw against Jimmy's leg. "You find anything?" Umbreon tilted his head, thinking. He dropped it down and shook it in disappointed. Jimmy patted him. "It's ok, you can come back now." With a bright red flash. he was gone again. "So...who are all of you?" He lookedawkwardly at Brandon and his 'malfunctioning' Pokepod. "You ok, there?"

Wed May 13, 2009 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I was thinking about it... I did enjoy it a lot, though, heaps piled on my plate before we could finish it.))

Sparky waved at the Umbreon shyly before it left on the mission.

Leo cringed each time another person would turn up. Tall, taller, tallest...! Turning his back to them he sighed quietly in his depression, as if a single cloud poured only over him. Sparky patted his head. She knew the pain.

Leo turned back with a question, "All you guys were on the stage with us when that light and darkness swallowed us up, right?" he crossed his arms, "So then, has anybody seen the whereabouts of the Elites? Shouldn't they be with us, too?"

Sparky watched cautiously at the other trainers.

Thu May 14, 2009 7:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That was my favorite one, I'd help start it back up.))

Jimmy thought about it. "That's a good question. In the same sense we'd also see the guy responsible for all this..." Jimmy remembered watching the man, he had some sort of remote in his hand and was accompanied by a Weavile.

Thu May 14, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"---Hold on. Wait."

Leo glared bluntly at Jimmy before giving him a questionable look, "There's someone responsible for all this? Because being dragged into another world really ticks me off! Especially this freaky one! Let's find this guy and beat the living pulp outta him!" Leo smashed his fist into his hand.

Thu May 14, 2009 9:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Realising that he was getting no attention firing out attacks so he thought he should go and find someone else. He walked for a short while until he came to what was somesort of rock. He thought it best to rest here, he was getting tired and helpless. He was starting to get worried. He layed there thinking for the what the future woud hold and questions like: Who is responsible to for this? Where are the elites? Will I ever get out? All of these questions, too few answers. After a bit of rest and sulking he turned to look round the rock to see if anyone was there. He was in luck, from what he could see there was a man stood with an {umbreon} by his side and another man with a pikachu on his head. Sam didnt know whether they were grunts for some evil organisation but he was confident in his pokemon so he started walking over.

Thu May 14, 2009 11:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Leo is hardly a man. He's more of a little kid.))

Looking around after his rant, he spotted another oncoming guy in the distance. He at least he looked like a trouble-maker (actually i'm bullcrapping, your link doesn't work on your profile).

"There! You see him? Is that the guy?!" Leo pointed in the direction, "C'mon, Sparky!" he waved to follow as she jumped off to sprint after him. They started charging without hearing the word of the others.

The Pikachu and Leo continued running for the newbie, skidding to stop a fair distance away. Leo pointed, "Hey you! Are you the reason we're all here?!" Leo nudged his head to Sparky to go in closer, Sparky jumping over and preparing for battle. "So," Leo smirked wickedly, "I'm Leo. Let's do this thing!"

On all fours as the Pikachu's tail and ears shot up, Sparky's cheeks lit up as sparks flew off and around the ground around her.

Fri May 15, 2009 12:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy thought but once he opened his mouth to speak, the boy was already gone. He chuckled. "He's got alot of spirit in him..." He looked around at the lot. "Alright...since we were all there, I'm assuming you were all participants...which means we're all in the Elite Class. We should be able to take whatever this world is...even if it lacks the laws of physics." He picked up a stone and threw it in the air, after hitting the 'ceiling' it seemed to roll a bit and stay still. He glanced back at Leo. "Once he gets finished with his thing we can make a plan...now does anyone have any idea why this even happened?" Another boy caught his glance as he walked over. Good, antoher one...

Fri May 15, 2009 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam stood there shocked by the sudden dash from one of the people towards him.

"Hey you! Are you the reason we're all here?!" the person said. Sam said nothing and froze in shock. "I'm Leo. Let's do this thing!" the person shouted.

"Wait stop, I have nothing to do with why we are here. I am just a trainer who got sucked in here. I'll battle you when we get out of this place but now is not the time," Sam said, "Who is that guy you were standing with?"

Fri May 15, 2009 2:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Brandon's Pokepod started emitting curses as loud as it physically could, "That :censored: just completely ignored us! We fall on that white haired guy, but he has to go and be a :censored: ! Let me at him! I'll beat the :censored: out of him before he blinks! And the other kid! He doesn't even mention us, that :censored: ! I'll kill that little :censored: as well!" Brandon just stared. I have got to get some cleaner songs, he thought. Brandon then thought it best to mute the Pod. He quickly scrolled the volume all the way down until what used to be random cursing was just a small buzz.
"Now that he's out of the way," Brandon started, "My names Brandon, and it seems that we're all stuck here until we find whoever brought us here."

Fri May 15, 2009 3:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry for the short post, but I'm extremely busy this week. Also, Cruchy,I will help restart Team Midnight as well))

Sal landed right behind some kid with a funny-looking pokepod. Jet jumped off his salamence and returned him to his pokeball. Jet walked over to the Pokepod kid. "So do you know where we are by any chance? And have you seen Lance of the Elite Four?"

Fri May 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh! Oh..."

Sparky's power suddenly ceased, falling to her side in a comical fashion. Leo turned from badass to embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry about that..." Leo scratched the back of his head, turning around to see who he was talking about, "That's Jimmy, and some others just like us. Come on, let's regroup," he waved to the newbie to follow.

Sparky walked beside Leo with an annoyed expression. "Hey! Come on, Sparky!" Leo argued, "You thought he was a bad guy, too!"

They reached the others.

"False alarm, guys. He's in the same situation as us. His name's--- Uh...?" Leo turned to Sam to answer, noticing another random guy next to the Pokepod kid, "And who's th--- Lance?!" he jumped. He looked just like Lance!

Fri May 15, 2009 9:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The pair stumbled back to the group. Wow, this guy has a bit of a short fuse. Best watch out.

"False alarm, guys. He's in the same situation as us. His name's--- Uh...?"

"Sam." Sam said as he gave a greeting nod to everyone.

Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[b][color=red]Jimmy turned to the cursing pod and stared at it. He laughed lightly. "You better watch that language." He shook his finger at him with mock punishment. He let his hands fall back into his pockets as antoher one flew over on a Salamence. Jimmy tilted his head and sniffed the air. Stadium...Lance? It can't be... He landed and put his Salamence back. Jimmy c0cked his head. "Who are you?" Once the new boy and Leo returned Jimmy smiled again. Good, a full group...

Sat May 16, 2009 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet saw a kid approach him and asked who he was. "My name is Jet and you probaly don't know the answer but do you have any idea where we are? This place is like an acid trip gone bad." Jet looked around in amazement as everything was basically mocking reality. This is gonna be long day.

Sat May 16, 2009 4:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo squinted, crossing his arms at the guy previously known as Jet. "Jet? Riiiiiiiiiight... Are you sure you're not Lance?" he tapped his foot. Sparky jumped onto Leo's shoulder, took a look at the Lance-look-a-like, then turned to Leo, shaking her head. Leo finally agreed as he gave a shrug, "Well, okay. Welcome to the team, 'Jet'."

Leo looked around the distorted land, "Well, Jet... We're not on our own world anymore, that's for sure..." he turned back to Jet with an eyebrow raised, "And what's an acid trip? You're really weird..."

((Would Jimmy like to start us up, causing some major event to propel us into danger now? :P))

Sun May 17, 2009 2:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next