It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
No I Will knew you wouldn't keep the bandage on. I bandaged Khoufu's leg(I mean if it's broke it's probably cut up too.

Will looked over at kitty throwing the silcoon. "Just eat it. I know you want to die, but if you want to die with as much pain as possible, starvation is only a slight uncomfortability." will crawled over to kitty, and wiped the half used alchohol pad from Khoufu on Kitty's leg. She didn't shriek. "Thats gonna hurt more than a little more infection will."

Sat May 09, 2009 4:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy shook his head. "Let her go, she has Death Wish and I say she should have. She doesn't want to survive, so there is no reason ro go after her. She'll most liely be torn apart by Charzards or something."

Sat May 09, 2009 6:17 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Kitty stumbled her way up to the jungle, hoping that no one would catch her. She finally made it and started trying to make her way through the dense foliage that seemed to attack her as she went on her way.

Ugh. I am so glad I got away from that jerkface Roy and those control freaks Clarke, Will and James. Who do they think they are, attempting to stop me from dying?

Aipoms screeched and Nincadas rustled in the undergrowth as Kitty walked. She felt strangely at peace. No more distractions, just her and the -

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the ground underneath her gave way. Crying out, Kitty grabbed hold of the ledge and looked down.

There were at least 10 enormous, Dragon-like creatures with wing-like protusions on their arms.

GARCHOMP!!!

Somebody save me!!!!!!! =P
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sun May 10, 2009 10:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

OOC: Hey it's flygon Tamer, but that account can't post in the general forums for some reason...

BOC: Suddenly from up above a thunderous roar was loosed, and the Garchomp steped back from kitty. Will jumped down into the pit accompanied by Mightyena, "I understand you want to die, and I promiseonce we get off this island, I'll strangle you myself," he said ,"but we need to stay alive and together, that way the rest of us-"Specificly me"- Have a chance at survival." Suddenly the Garchomp started again on the approach.

Damn it was stupid to jump in the hole

"Use CRUNCH!"

One of the Garchomp got a chunk bitten out of him, and smashed back Mightyena.

OOC:Yay I made the situation worse! SAVE US!!!!!!

Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

By this time Clarke had ignored the guys and had started to run after Kitty, he was in reasonable shape so he caught up to the calamity. He saw Kitty fall and Will jump in after her. I cannot jump in aswell, the Garchomps tummys will just get fuller. I wish I had Glaceon. Clarke peered deeper into the hole, to see the Garchomp getting closer to its victims. He looked around for some form of rope. Vines brilliant Clarke went to grab this vine but he grabbed it with force revealing that it was really a Carnivine, which he ended up flinging in a random direction. He found some real vines and tied them together to form a rope like thing. Good now all I need is to find something to distract the Garchomp. Clarke searched his pokects to find his brand new phone. He figured it was his best shot, he started to play a app that game with the phone that was some high pitched wine. He lobbed it at Garchomp and they all turned around to see the strange device they began kicking and messing about with it. Meanwhile, Clarke lowered the rope and the two people grasped it. Clarke was struggling to pull it and was about to drop it. Until a kind Seviper came and helped him. With Sevipers help the pair were lifted out if the whole.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Wow thanks, I can't believe I just jumped in!" Will turned to see Mightyena jump out of the pit.

Thank god.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Couldn't we have just used that phone to call for help...? lol

James ran as fast as his legs would push him before he saw them ahead. He was panting hard and looked up with a light smile. "Nice job...you caught up with them." He gave Clarke a thumbs up. "Will...that was quick thinking getting that Mightyena to help." He stood up and looked at Kitty. "Kitty...why do you want this so bad...? There has to be some reason...we can help you."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun May 10, 2009 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy caught up to the others. "You know Jimmy, none of us is Dr.Phil. That means let her life how she wants. She plainly wants you guys to leave her alone and I say let her. And before you people start insulting me for being a jerk and the how should I know crap. Listen, you can't always be the hero and you can't control everything. There, that's going to be the nicest thing I'm going to say to you people."

Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Disregard this post.

Last edited by Spiritombs Nightmare on Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

OOC:Well that was a fairly random LOTR reference.

Sun May 10, 2009 7:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Again, I thought of it and couldn't resist. I'll try not to do it again. But, IS everybody okay?

Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm fine with it but it was rather random.

Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

Kitty looked at James sharply.

"If only you knew how suckish my life was. I think you'd go down the same path too, James."

Kitty's eyes smarted as she remembered her mother and father. As she remembered Ben and Jack. All things of the past. She did love them so. It hurt her that she should do this to them, leaving them alone.

"That's why I should die, James."

Kitty turned.

"I left them behind. We're never gonna get offa this island and they are gonna hurt so much. And....it'll be all my fault."

Tears streamed down Kitty's face as she hoped that James would understand. She walked off, slowly but purposefully, back to the camp.

{chingling}

P.S...since when do Pokemon speak English, Nightmare?

Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Chingy: I dunno. Maybe we'll find out later. Then again, maybe Sebastian is merely insane.

Mon May 11, 2009 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm just going to ignore that post Spiritomb, as you just controlled everyone's character and worse, gave none of us time to react. Therefore Roy was not affected by that event. He hid from the Snorlax and left you all to die. :D ))

Mon May 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry Nightmare...I'm gonna have to null your post = it was a good idea, its jsut there was too much controlling...that...and pokemon don't speak english))

James looked down, realizing at least a small amount of pain she'd felt. He caught up and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. "Kitty...none of this is your fault..." He spoke softly to her. "It's none of our faults. I know you hurt, we all do right now. But if you just give up then that'll hurt them the most. Just knowing you were so ready to give in. If you're not gonna be strong for yourself...then at least do it for the ones you love; The ones that love you." He let go and slowly stepped back. "We need to work together to get off of this island...and I refusae to leave anyone behind. You can keep trying this if you want, but everytime you can bet I'll be there to stop you."

Mon May 11, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oops, sorry. I'll go edit it.

Mon May 11, 2009 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You can keep trying this if you want, but everytime you can bet I'll be there to stop you." James said.

"And you can bet that I will be right next to him, everyone needs to help each other out if we are ever going to get of this island," Clarke said, "It is starting to get dark, James why don't you lead the way to the shelter you found earlier. Me and Sebastian will help Kitty, if she needs it. See Kitty we are here to help."

Mon May 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Kitty screamed inside when James hugged her.

OhmyGoddoesheknowwhathe'sdoing????

She squealed and slapped James, managing to prise herself free.

"WHATTHEHELLYOU'LLBECONTAMINATEDFORLIFE!!" she screamed, and ran away.

{chingling}

Tue May 12, 2009 10:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James nodded. He turned to see she'd run off again and sighed. "Someone go after her...I'll lead the rest to the camp site." He walked back through the forest, keeping an eye out for the group following him.

Tue May 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy laughed at the entire scene. "Toldya so, she doesn't want your help! You people have no idea what your getting yourselves into. Whatever, I guess I'll go after her." Roy ran in the direction Kitty went.

Tue May 12, 2009 3:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ugh, Kitty..." Clarke said when he saw Roy running of in the distance, "Right, James lets find this shelter." Sam said.

Thu May 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Kitty faltered to a stop as she saw Roy advancing. Quickly she whipped round.

"Look, Sarky, I have no problem whatsoever with what you say about me, OK? But I demand that you stop being such a bastard towards everyone else! These are good people who want to help, so get off their backs, 'kay?"

And with that, Kitty swung her arm around and landed a ringing slap on Roy's left cheek.

"How about another one for good luck, jerk?" snapped Kitty, and backhanded him so hard that Roy fell over, two large red marks on either side of his face.

Kitty stomped back towards James and Clarke. She was awful at bonding with people.

{chingling}

P.s, Jag, who's Sam?

Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Woops...That is the name of my character in jimmy's other rp)

Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy followed the path back to the magnificent spot he found. Dusk was upon the island, so he was rushing before he lost his way. Once they arrived, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and smiled. "We're here..." He looked back to see the others and found Kitty stomping back. He smiled as he cradled the conch again. "Good to have you back...where's Roy?"

Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next