It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 6th Member for my Pokemon team 

6th Member for my Pokemon Team
Alakazam 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Gyarados 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Metagross 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Other 22%  22%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 18

6th Member for my Pokemon team 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As of now my team is lv. 100 {blaziken} {swampert} {sceptile} {salamence} and lv. 83 {raichu} (currently working on to get to lv 100) I've been debating this for a while but out of the following three who would you choose for my pokemon team? {alakazam} {gyarados} {metagross} Or if you think another pokemon would be better, please let me know. :P (also no legends please, I wanna keep it regular)

Last edited by cjpinoy on Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 09, 2009 8:07 pm
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Metagross hands down.

Sat May 09, 2009 10:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Out of the three, I would say Gyarados. However, may I suggest Gengar {gengar} ?

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yea my friend suggested gengar, but im thinking of just making a poll lol. probably at the end ill decide my 6th member.

Sun May 10, 2009 9:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Of the three Poke choices (not counting other), I would go with Metagross. I'll tell you why.

1) It's a Hoenn-introduced Pokemon (which the only one on your team that's not is Raichu).
2) It has one of the best type hybrids in the game (Steel/Psychic), and has great stats. There is not a single weakness which is 4x Super Effective. Also has great moves possible to learn.
3) Its base Poke (Beldum) is given to you! Sign, or what?
4) Gyarados may be great in my opinion, but I like Metagross better now that I know the differences. Plus, you already have a Water-type, which Metagross isn't. In fact, the types on your team don't have either Steel or Psychic.
5) Alakazam is a powerful Special sweeper, but it still has a major weakness. Obviously, at Lv. 100, it's way cool, but Metagross has the Steel half added as well.
6) [Ridiculous reason, but...] It looks the coolest.

:P

AEPMT :D :) 8-) :wink: :mrgreen:

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Tue May 12, 2009 2:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Metagross. Or Alakazam, although if I were you I'd go for Metagross because it has two types, great attacks and defenses.

Tue May 12, 2009 6:18 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

as most people have said, i would recomend either metagross or alakazam. metagross does have the added steel which does generally make it a better pokemon

Only during the [color=#FFFF00]day[/color] can you truly hide in the [color=#000000]shadows[/color]
help my pokefarm
[url=http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZTvDZO5GJmm][img]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDZTvDZO5GZs1GROzGQmm[/img][/url]
member of the nuzlock challenge

Tue May 12, 2009 7:37 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I would recommend Alakazam of the 3. With the the moves psychic and shadow ball. Alakazam has two traits that I love in my pokemon. High speed and Spc. Atk. This combo tends to finish most pokemon off in one hit. Shadow ball is great for KOing ghosts and psychics.

Have you considered Sableye? It's stats never get exceptionally high, but it has no type weaknesses whatsoever, is resistant to poison moves, and is completely immune to fighting, psychic, and normal moves (excluding moves that alter status) because it is a dark/ghost type. And with it's Keen Eye ability it cannot have it's accuracy lowered. I often wonder why more people don't use it.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mr. Eved wrote:
I would recommend Alakazam of the 3. With the the moves psychic and shadow ball. Alakazam has two traits that I love in my pokemon. High speed and Spc. Atk. This combo tends to finish most pokemon off in one hit. Shadow ball is great for KOing ghosts and psychics.

Have you considered Sableye? It's stats never get exceptionally high, but it has no type weaknesses whatsoever, is resistant to poison moves, and is completely immune to fighting, psychic, and normal moves (excluding moves that alter status) because it is a dark/ghost type. And with it's Keen Eye ability it cannot have it's accuracy lowered. I often wonder why more people don't use it.

It's been 5 months, my spidey sense tells me he made his choice quite some time ago <.<

Oh, and people don't use Sableeye because its stats are pretty horrible. Spiritomb's stats are better pretty much all around in the 4th gen, but still not very good. That and keen eye is near useless compared to say, levitate or water absorb or intimidate etc.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i think the gyarados is a good suggestion it can learn a variety of moves.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]