It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Help Me, I'm Freaking Out Here 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I was at my dad's house watching RAW, and I turned on my Game Boy. I ran into the grass next to Lilycove City, only to find a shiny {mightyena} on the route next to the Safari Zone and Lilycove City. Would you guys be so kind as to help me out and tell me what to do. Should I be scared of not catching it? I ask this because it used Roar on me, and I ran away. o-o Should I calm down and now theres will be another oppent for me to catch a Shiny.
This happened on Emerald. I caught another shiny Pokemon on my Ruby cart. It was a shiny {swablu} and I caught that. Mightyena is being a bitch and will not let me catch it.

by the way, is it easier to find a shiny in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald than it is in Leaf Green and Fire Red?

BUT REALLY WHAT SHOULD I DO? O_O ;-;

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If you have the opportunity to catch a shiny, and you run away for fear of a move, you're a *****. Catching a shiny "whatever" takes patience. I've probably amassed 2,000 hrs of playing Pokémon and have seriously yet to see a shiny. I have never seen one. Ever. In this case, I have no advice for you but to try your best.

This post made me think of women. :D

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DatVu wrote:
This post made me think of women. :D

This line made me lol so hard my mother woke up.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

[quote="Krisp"][color=#ff6ec7]Start your game up and get to the screen with Groudon. Press Up + B + select at the same time, and make sure you say "yes".

Seriously, what kind of topic is this? "I ran away from a shiny because he was gonna use roar!!!1" What kind of replies are you expecting? [/color][/quote]

NO NO use used Roar and made run away. >.> IT WAS A SHINY i only been playing it for what about 37 hours

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

-.-' ...... ok heres what you are gonna do keep beating down youre wrist in the table untill you cant move it because finding a shiny is 0,012253% cahnces of finding one which is next to impossible

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I beat the E4 on 6 different games, and have never found a shiny pokemon, so you're lucky. All you have to do is find a lot of wild pokemon, which is no bigy if you have time and a strong team. My friend found a shiny gravveller one time but made it faint. Someone else I know used a trick to get a SHiny Rayquaza: Save before battling it, and keep turning it off and trying agin til you find a Shiny one. DOn't worry, it's not as hard as you think. Good luck! ;)

Image (by Ender)

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I don't quite understand...

1) Why were you watching RAW? :D
2) Did you use Roar or did it use Roar?
3) If either of you used Roar then the battle would be over. The shiny Pokemon doesn't just "return" to the grass if it escapes a battle. It's gone. You have lost your opportunity to catch it.
4) If you're still in the battle then just use a move like Block, Mean Look or put it to sleep. If you can't do either of those then just whittle down it's HP and catch it. Just like you do with any other Pokemon...

ClawsonExperience

"You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work like that."

Stephen Fry

Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It's just a "****" if it keeps using Roar.
Believe me, I'm searching Route 101 for a shiny > , >
It's tiring, but fun and sometimes, a bit :frustrated: .

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

on.well ill answer uour questions.

1). I watch Raw Becuz i wanted 2.

2). I used Roar on me.

3). Its the first shiny in a game i seen on my Ruby Version I seen a Shiny {swablu} . I caught that was a Primer ball you nows those balls where u buy 10 pokeball it gives a P ball. Yeah i still call myself luck with that Ball. So. I`m Not that worry anymore Thank You Guyz^

4). thanks for telling what to do with {rayquaza} i turn it off and on 1,000 times in a day. yes i kept tracked ^_^

5). I need help with samething ill tell u in anything.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Actually your question in your original post is not even valid, because when the battle ends the shiny simply disappears.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

[quote="sN0wBaLL"][color=lightskyblue]Actually your question in your original post is not even valid, because when the battle ends the shiny simply disappears. [/color][/quote]

so, what u mean is. i cant see another shiny on emerald

Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You can still see another shiny, it doesn't change the chance of seeing a shiny pokemon at all. And no, there's no difference in chance of finding a SHiny in FRLG than there is in RSE. The only time it's different is in the Jhoto-region games when it's based on EVs instead of a random number. I'm not sure if it's easier to find a Feebas or a Shiny, but if you find a Shiny Feebas, that would be amazing. Also, welcome about the tip on Rayquaza. Every time you enter a battle against a pokemon, even the same one, it generates a random number, and it changes every time. Good luck shiny-hunting! ;)

Image (by Ender)

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

No, it just means that particular Shiny is gone, and you have to be really lucky to find another one. It's like you missed the lottery by a single digit this week; it doesn't guarantee that next week you'll be that much closer to the lottery. Ok, poor analogy =x

I think you'd be better off reading the Shinies Guide: http://psypokes.com/lab/shiny.php :D

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i have been reading that shiny guide for a long time now and know i tihnk im coming to understand it know little by little. But, thanks for ur help Gus. it made happy ^_^

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:37 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

[quote="sN0wBaLL"][color=lightskyblue]No, it just means that particular Shiny is gone, and you have to be really lucky to find another one. It's like you missed the lottery by a single digit this week; it doesn't guarantee that next week you'll be that much closer to the lottery. Ok, poor analogy =x

I think you'd be better off reading the Shinies Guide: http://psypokes.com/lab/shiny.php :D [/color][/quote]

ok really lucky lets see after that mistake like about 2 weeks later i seen a SHINY {magikarp} i was so happy that i caught it ._. and now its a red {gyarados} i will be pleasing to trade it with people when ever i get a **** Nintendo DS and a pokemon DPP >.> SO BE HAPPY THAT IM willing to do this ._.
GO ME!!!!! have a fun time ._. so please wait -.-

Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]