It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy hated how the rest of the group started to capitalize on the pond. My pond. So far he disliked Clarke and Fatty the most. Clarke, because so far he was all talk, no action. Fatty, because he was an overweight loser. He looked at James. "It took you this long to relize we need to explore this place. I'm the one that found the pond, but I'll volunteer on staying with the injured. I have a little expirience in the medical field."

Wed May 06, 2009 1:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Well this is just great. Being left to take care of the injured and stay with Mr. Rebellious. Then again, I don't trust that guy alone with someone who's injured. He's just not someone who seems like the caring type.
"You say that like you're the person in charge, and that we should do what you want," Dylan said to the boy, "The fact is, you have just as much say in these matters as any of us, no more, no less. Oh, and by the way, I'm probably just as qualified to help these girls as you are."

Wed May 06, 2009 1:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy shot fatty a venomous look. "I didn't say anything about me being charge, you should being talking to 'so called' know-it-alls Clarke and Sebastian." Roy got up in the fatty's face. "You should watch what you say to people, someone could get hurt." Roy chuckled and went back to what he was doing.

Wed May 06, 2009 1:29 pm
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Will turned to Roy, he was getting just a little out of hand.

I can't believe I'm about to say this...

"I'll take care of the girls, I'm not in a condition to explore the Island", Will lifted his shirt up just enough to show a gash about about a half inch across and one and a half as long as his forarm."Roy your bound to get in a fight with him." Will pointed to Dylan, " At least I can maintain my compsure well enough not to punch him in the face, like I know your about to," Will pulled his shirt back down, and sat uprite against the tree with his eyes closed. His head was throbbing harder, " Just go, I have training in first aid."

Wed May 06, 2009 4:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James nodded. "Fine then, Roy will come with us and Will can stay with he rest." as much as he hate to admit it, he'd rather have Roy witht he group anyway. Will may have a brutal yet somewhat keen sense of survival, but Roy seemed downright unstable. He couldn't be trusted to stay with the girls - and especially not with Dyaln after their last encounter.

James moved his left arm somewhat and felt the pain in his shoulder again. It couldn't be helped, if they were going for an exploration he had to have both of his arms. He unraveled the sling and tossed it to the side. "Okay, I'm ready whenever you are." He felt uneasy about the upcoming journey but at the same time he could feel the adrenaline coursing through his body. He was ready.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed May 06, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sweet, now I get to go hunting. Indirect reverse psychology rules! Roy smiled with a chance of accomplishment, even though he wanted to put fatty in his place. Roy picked up his spear and walked up to James. "I'm ready, I've explored a little bit of the area around the pond. Unfortunately, there isn't anything exciting or dangerous. But whatever, the main point is this. We may not like each other, but we have the best chance of survival. Sebastian is going to get himself killed by befriending the wrong pokemon. Emo chick will starve and the others will die off by the rules of Survival of the Fittest. So that basically means....hold on this painful to say....we....will have to work together."

Wed May 06, 2009 7:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I didn't say anything about me being charge, you should being talking to 'so called' know-it-alls Clarke and Sebastian. You should watch what you say to people, someone could get hurt." Roy chuckled and went back to what he was doing.

"Actually, made you should watch what your saying." Clarke said glaring at Roy. Jesus! Why does this clown have to come with us?
"Right James me old prune, we're ready for the of." Clarke said whilst he and the guys started to walk into the Jungle.

Wed May 06, 2009 11:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Look for Grepa Plants," Sebastian said. "We can make rope out of the vines."

He turned to Roy. "Oh no, not you," Sebastian said. "I want to talk to you, personally.'

He grabbed Roy be the ear and pulled him to a nearby tree, and said,
"Look. You probably think I'm some soft vegetarian, don't you? Guess what.
The Pokemon here are more than capable of killing us, even that Zigzagoon. The LAST
thing we want to do, is give them a reason to. If you feel like dying, I'll do it for you,
and at least save the trouble of doing it ourselves. GOT IT?" He was almost yelling now.

Well? DOES he get it?

Thu May 07, 2009 5:53 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

I really hope he does, Nightmare. He mean. =[

Kitty sighed as the boys bickered their way to utter hatred. She could see Will slumping against a tree, and Sebastian dragging Roy away by the ear. This conflict was making her miserable.

Kitty felt like ten thousand white-hot wires were being pressed on her wound. It felt amazing. She hoped she could get a raging infection and die....of septicaemia? Or a death so slow and painful she'd commit suicide to stop the pleasure. Oh, yes. That was Kitty's aspiration. To die before 20.

She decided to be sociable. Creeping over to the girl who'd broken her leg, she smiled and said: "Hi. I'm Kitty."

PHEW! You guys shouldn't post so much. =[
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Thu May 07, 2009 11:13 am

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Will grabbed the first aid kit. The headachewas calming him down and making him more lax, a state he wasn't very fond of. He walked over to Khoufu.

As much as I want to leave her pain, it's not a good idea.

Will took out and alchohol wipe, "This is gonna sting a bit." He wiped her wound and she screamed.

OOC: sorry bout the slight Godmodding, but basicly anyone screams. Even my toughest best friend does.

BOC: The he wrapped her arm(leg? I can't remeber.) in gauze, and slumped back to the tree to lie down.

Last edited by flygon tamer on Thu May 07, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 07, 2009 12:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No he doesn't get it, I told you people he was going to be a jerk))

Roy wasn't paying to Billy Bob even though the stupid hill billy pulled his ear. Roy was looking more at the ocean. The sound of the waves calmed him and he liked the smell of the salty air. He despised these people, they were too annoying and tried to control everything. Suddenly a happy feeling of freedom overwhelmed him. He didn't need these people. He was tired of people lecturing him and thinking they were smarter than him.. Roy turned his back on Billy Bob and then ran off into the jungle. Sebastian was right, pokemon were dangerous, but so was he.

Thu May 07, 2009 1:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ah well. Worth a shot anyways. Do remember though, that Sebastian has now declared that he is not above taking a life to save another.

Sebastian watched as Roy went of towards the ocean. He made a note to keep an eye on him. Both of them, when possible.

Meanwhile, there where more important things to worry about. Sebastian noticed a very fresh track, belonging to a Mightyena. It had passed by not too long ago, heading north-east. He frowned, licked his finger, and checked the wind direction. He realized with horror that it, too headed north-east.

"Holy ****! he said, running as fast as he could to the west. His hope was to put himself against the wind, so as not to have Mightyena pick up his sent. He curved around a long detour until he dared think he had made it. He looked around; sure enough, there were the tracks again. Still fresh, only going south-west. The wind still blew north-east. His quick thinking had saved him once again; or so he hoped. Just to be safe, he went and started rolling in the dirt and water so as to hide his scent. Then he climbed the nearest tree and waited. Fortunately, he found some Grepa Berries; he proceeded to pick them and stuff them in his pockets, along with the vines, and waited for Mightyena to catch up.

He didn't have to wait long. "There he is," he thought as he heard scuffling and cracking. The Pokemon came and sniffed around in the dirt pile he had rolled in. Mightyena seemed confused. Then he ran off into the woods.

Sebastian sighed in relief. He tried to estimate whcih way the others were; he needed to find out were he was. He had went, essentially, north-east; he decided that south-west would be his best bet. He walked as quietly as he could manage, so as to hear his surroundings better. He looked over his shoulder; and saw Zigzagoon. He hadn't realized that it had followed him all the way there. He bent down and scratched it's ear. IT seemed to enjoy it.

An hour or so later, he had returned to the tree where he had threatened Roy. He sat down and waited for the rest to come back, still as silent as possible.

I'll just wait until y'all get back then.

Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Also don't forget Roy is highly trained in martial arts and is highly capable of taking a life due to being somewhat unstable.Also Roy went in the jungle not ocean.))

Roy took a power nap against a tree. He was tired and needed rejuvenate. He awoke after a couple minutes as he knew he had to go with the other guys to the jungle. Roy headed to Billy Bob and sat next to him. "You know I don't underestimate your abilities, but you should not underestimate mine. We're cool as long as you think of me as fellow survivor, not someone to do whatever you say. I don't do well with authority, and if one and I mean person tries to command me. We will have one less survivor to take care of. But besides that, we should be on the same page."

Thu May 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Will pulled out a small wooden carving, looking like a rough cross bow. The string was a piece of flexable flax he found on the island. He had made it while waiting for the others to come around. He had been concious ever since the crash. He was never knocked out, he was flung into a sandbar during the crash, he still had some sand caught in his teeth. He started working on carving some makeshift bolts from sticks.

There are alot of hostilities today, most having something to do with Roy, but still I'm on edge. It's more likely now that I'll use the crossbow on one of them, before I use it on a pokemon.

He test fired the weapon. It just missed a tree.

Well it's not terribly accurate, but at least it works.

Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James walked along the jungle, being as quiet as possible. Unfortunately he hadn';t had much experience in the wilderness other than some various camping trips. Thankfully, he was adaptable though. After stepping through a few pestering thorns bushes, he spied a large tree maybe that seemed to be in its own place. No other trees around it, just 10 feet or so of clearing. He climbed up as high as he could and held the trunk tightly. Although he didn't like to admit it, James was terribly afraid of heights. As soon as he found a big enough branch, he sat back on it, still cautious of the ground far below.

Suddenly there was russling above him and and a number of loud shrieks. Startled, James nearly fell from the tree and barely caught himself. He started to scurry down when a number of white blurs passed him. They all looked very aggrevated by the newcomer.

"MANKEYYYYYY!!!!!" The shrill voice penetrated his ears and made him recoil back. one broke from the rest of the group and started toward him slowly. James took a step back and looked at him carefully. He started to speak as if he could be understood. "Okay...I know you're probably really pissed off that I came here...but I didn't have much of a choice. You see, our plane crashed--" Before he could finish, the pokemon lept at him. With a quick movement it was easily dodged. James saw his chance and ran. He darted through the obscure jungle until he no longer saw the pokemon behind him. He stop to catch his breath. "Territorial bastards..." As he regained his composure something just barely passed by his head. He bent over to pick it up. "Is this...a bolt...?"

((Oh yeah, and if you decide you'd like to quit the RP, you get to have a fun way of dieing :D isn't the wilderness fun?))

Thu May 07, 2009 9:05 pm
Profile WWW

Suddenly will sniffed something. It was distinct enough for Will to make it out.

Mightyena...

Will knew the smell well. His dad bred Mightyena and Absol.

"MIGHTYYYYYYYYENAAAAAAA!"

It came barreling into the (sorta)campsite. Will made a coarse roar. The Mightyena backed down and cowered, Will leared the Mightyena dominenece call from his father. Will walked over to the Mightyena(clutching his head), and stroked it's fur. He couldn't kill it if he wanted to, he had a thing for dark type pokemon. Plus, Mightyena could double their weight in meat easily. "Good boy... your gonna help me out...".

OOC: Well thats gonna make sebastian jump when he gets back!

Thu May 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lol. A interesting way to die. Fall into a {garchomp} pit

Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 am

Waitaminnit, flygon.....does Khoufu actually have a wound? I was only aware of the broken leg. Unless it was me you were trying to heal, in that case I'm getting it all dirty again and waiting for it to get infected.
{chingling}

Fri May 08, 2009 11:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Don't worry Chingy, I wrapped it =p))

James wandered along until he felt cool air pushing toward him. He enjoyed the light breeze and walked further. What he found was nothing less of beautiful; A large stone slate with lush green grass surrounding it that was just adjacent to a clear pool of what seemed to be fresh water with none other then a small waterfall pouring into it. He ran up only to drop by the pool and soak his hands, bringing it back up to his face. It was fresh water alright - fresh and cold. He could almost see to the bottom. He looked around and carefully lowered himself in, using the slate as a ledge. He took a sharp breath as the water enveloped him and he quickly got comfortable.

After a long while of swimming, he pulled himself back out and layed on the slate to dry. When reality finally set in again he lept up and immediately looked to the sky. The sun was starting to sink again and he had to find his way back. James thought quickly, he had to come back here; It was just too perfect. Suddenly he dashed through the trees, snapping branches left and right. He stopped and turned back to see that he'd created a pseudo-trail and took small pride in this. He kept going until he reached the shore with the others.

He waved to them with a large grin. His hair was still wet and plasterd itself to his forehead. He trotted back lightly and stop a few feet before the others. "Has anyone else returned? I found an amazing spot in the jungle...I think making camp there would be a good idea."

Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy shook his head. "I don't know and I don't care. I just want to know what place your talking about. It's crappy here and we are in plain sigjt of enemies. So yeah."

Fri May 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Will looked at the sky. Sunset. He and Dylan needed to move the girls. If a Mightyena could find them here, then it wasn't safe to spend the night. He nudged Dylan, "It's not safe to stay the night out on the shores edge . We need to move the girls."

Fri May 08, 2009 9:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke travelled into the mits of the jungle, there was trees everywhere. He continued plying through chopping down branched with his hands, he then reached a path of open air. Where he for the first time felt peace, no other survivors just him. Clarke liked this so he continued following the path for a while until he realised that there was nothing of any interested so he started heading back. On his way back he saw a group of Corphish and Krabby playing in a pond. I wish our group could get along like that. He considered trying to catch one but just left them to play. He got back to the group to see James facing them.

"Has anyone else returned? I found an amazing spot in the jungle...I think making camp there would be a good idea." James said.

"Yes, I have." Clarke said whilst poking his finger on James shoulder. This scared the bidoof out of James.

Sat May 09, 2009 6:52 am

You what? You tried to heal my wound?! OMG YOU WILL PAY!!!

Kitty had taken the bandage (if there was ever one) off, and was attempting to get gritty sand inside the wound.

Infect, INFECT, dammit!

Kitty moaned at the pain that was burning through her arm and incinerating all rational thought. Desperate to infect the wound, Kitty looked around, attempting to find something that would make germs swarm to her arm. She noticed that her piece of Silcoon was lying on her lap.

Won't need this.

Silently, she slipped the piece of Silcoon into James' pocket.

He'll get angry. These guys aren't the nicest of people. And they're mostly guys. I need to get outta here.

And with that, Kitty sprang up and bolted.

{chingling}

Sat May 09, 2009 7:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James jumped and turned to see Clarke. "Geez...don't sneak up on me..." He saw Will gathering the girls and Dylan together. That was good, this shore won't be so safe once night reaches. He walked closer. "Okay, we should find a safe place and--" Out of nowhere he wasalmost hit by the girl running. Kitty made a mad dash for the jungle. "What are you doing!? Kityy!!" He smacked himself in the forehead and looked to Will, then Dylan. He turned to Clarke and Roy. "Go after...or keep our wits about us?" His face distorted, confused. Of course survival was important, but so are other people...no matter how masochistic they are.

Sat May 09, 2009 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"James, me and you can go after her anymore people and she willl probably get intimidated. I know Kitty is strange but she needs help and I don't want to be one of the people to ignore that." Clarke said.

Sat May 09, 2009 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next