It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Khoufu thought for a moment. She could probably walk, but not at a very fast pace at all. "I guess so," she finally said, getting up slowly. Dylan helped her onto his back, which seemed slightly awkward to her, but it worked. A couple minutes later they could see a small group of people on the horizon.

Image (by Ender)

Mon May 04, 2009 6:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy headed back to the group to see one of the newcomers peacefully capture a zigagoon. A small sting of jeolousy got Roy. "Well if it isn't our very own Steve Irwin or Billy Bob Joe by your appearance. Looks like you got that zigagoon we wanted. So when do we skin and cook it?"

Mon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paco it's Clarke not Clark

Mon May 04, 2009 11:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Billy Bob Joe, lol.

Another boy came in and said, "Well if it isn't our very own Steve Irwin or Billy Bob Joe by your appearance. Looks like you got that Zigzagoon we wanted. So when do we skin and cook it?"

Sebastian turned, and replied, "We don't. It'll be far more useful if we keep it; it can show us where food is, and eventually it can protect us too. Now, who the hell are you?"

Tue May 05, 2009 6:31 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

Kitty forced it back onto James' lap.

"Take it, dammit! Don't waste your food on me."
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue May 05, 2009 11:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

'What is wrong with you? Do you want to die?"Clarke snapped.

Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Will looked at the new boy, and peered into his retenae. Wills eyes flashed for a split second.

OOC: Oh I was slightly vague when I listed Will's "Skill" it's more complex than just persuasion. When he peers into someones eyes, he can see the easiest methods of getting that person to do what you want. Sorta like a very specific mind reading. He can be slightly off(in other words, you can make small corrections in your next post.

BOC: Damn an empty list. Some sort of humanitarian-Vegitarian type of person.

"We're not geting him off that thing peacfully. He's determined to keep it alive." Will sighed.

Great a goddamned Pokemon whisperer

"Well at least we can call any other survivors with the conch." Will said.

I need that shell, if I want power here.

Will peered into James' eyes and Wills flashed. He got a list with one item:

Slit your own throat

Great I'm not getting anything out of him either...

Tue May 05, 2009 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James looked oddly at Kitty. "Well if you don't want to eat - fine. But have something later." He sat up and admired the small pokemon. He held his hand out uneasily to pet it, but soon took it back. "You have a point...it's better to have one as an ally." An idea sparked in James' head as a slight smirk krept onto his face. "We'll raise it - raise it strong to protect us, and in return he'll share with us this island and the fruit it bears." He turned and looked back at Sebastian. "I want you to be in charge of him, and if we should be so lucky to find others." He glanced back to find Will staring at him, reading him. James shot back a glare as if to tell him to slit his throat. In the distance he could see two people walking - no - one person. James got to his feet and ran over to them. "Here, let me help." He took one of the girls arms and draped it around his shoulders. When they made way back to the group. James looked at them inquisitively. "What happened to her?" He motioned for someone to get the medical pack that Will previously had.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue May 05, 2009 2:24 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Will looked to where James ran and was HORRIFIED. Koufu.

Not her. Not that damned little miss sunshine.

She was Will's sisters best friend. The most optimistic person he knew, and he HATED her. He was tempted to take back the first aid kit just to spite her, but refrained. He turned to see Roy examining the group. He was scanning the group. Will's trust in Roy wavered a little.

He's as Narcisitic as me. Checking us for what he can use us for.

Tue May 05, 2009 2:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy smirked at Billy Bob Joe. "My name is Youra Retard, and trust me. You are retarded. That zigagoon is only useful if we eat it. You want to use it to find fruit and veggies right? Well news flash! not all of us are tree hugging hippies. Give me the zigagoon or I'll take it by force!" Roy noticed Will staring at him. more like trying to read his mind. Roy did not care though. He just wanted the zigagoon.

Tue May 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James shot Roy a glare. "Well I don't see you making any successful attempts here. If you kill the zigzagoon you're destroying any chance we have of finding fresh water and food. You may be okay with starvation and dehydration but I'm not. So either go hunt and kill your own or let it be." He looked hard at him. James didn't know what came over him. He cleared hos throat and turned his attention back to the injured girl.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy frowned. "Well maybe your right. Screw you, I'm going to find my own food and water. Let the magic zigagoon find food for you. I'll have no part of it." Roy walked off to the jungle.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
After recovering from that "long" (not really) walk with the girl on his back, Dylan finally replied, "She got hurt in the crash, and I tried my best to clean her leg up. Man, why does this have to happen to us? Anyway, I heard those low notes and carried her over here." Dylan noticed the somber figure stalking off into the jungle. Logic suggested that they were probably rebelling against some sort of authority, and Dylan thought that they wouldn't get along at all. The boy treating Khoufu, on the other hand, seemed to be kind and have some established authority. They would get along real well.

Flygon, are you implying that Khoufu might be Simon?

Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Simon was my 2nd favorite XD))

James brushed off Roy's comments. Go ahead and die, see if I care... He wrapped the girl's leg as best as he could and wiped some sweat off his brow. The heat was becoming more and more obvious as the sun rose higher in the sky. "There... she should be okay for a little bit..the splint was a good idea." A medic too...this is good... James got up and sat back down next to Clarke and Kitty. He noticed her uneaten portion of food and frowned at it. Will, caught in the corner of his eye, seemed to look uneasy by the newcomers. James tilted his head before overlooking the group. "Well...what we have, I assume, is what we'll get...too bad Roy walked off though."

Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy was perched on top a branch of a tree in the jungle. Roy twirled his spear around as he pondered his next move. He wished he could kick Jame's teeth in, but it would be a bad decision as James is popular among the group. Roy decided it was a bad move to break from the group so quickly but he refused to apologize to James and be accepted. Whatever, at least I have a spear and amazing physical abiliteis. Their loss.

Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

FLygon Tamer you spelled her name wrong. There's an 'H' in her name.

Looking down at her her injured ((we kep using that word...)) leg, Khoufu let out a sigh of relief, a long breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. THis should be much better, for now anyway. She turned to the boy who'd fixed a bandage around her leg. "Thanks," se said with a slight smile of appreciation. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a somewhat familiar face, and her smile vanished. Will, the only person who openly expressed hatred toward her. Great, probably the nly person whose name I know and he hates me.
Drawing her attention away from him, she saw a small Zigzagoon in the middle of the group, near what she identified as a Conch shell, probably the source of the low bellow. The others were shouting at each other about the zigzagoon. "Aww, what a cute Zigzagoon!" she said, without thinking. She moved toward it.

Can everyone wo wants one have a fairly common pokemon to befriend on the island, like a guard-dog thing in case they get seperated?

Image (by Ender)

Tue May 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I did plan on us getting more of them, but not a whole lot and not til later on))

Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Kay, then I call Dratini or Aron.))

Image (by Ender)

Tue May 05, 2009 6:18 pm

OOC: Well I planned on getting a Murcrow for hunting.

BOC:

There goes my best ally.

He wasn't gonna chase him. It wasn't realy worth it (yet).

Just for kicks and giggles, what would it take to get that kid to drop Khoufu.

Will met the kid holding her's eyes, and his flashed again.

Not much on the list was worth noting, but he wished he had ten million poke'dollars on him, so he could watch him drop her. It would be worth it. Suddenly he got a horrid headache.

I should slow down with my ability.

Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy was treking through the jungle near the shore so he would not get lost. He saw apoims swing from the trees. Dang, those would be good. Roy feet were getting tired as he suddenly came across a small waterfall. Thirsty, he knelt down to take a drink. The coolness of the water felt as if it washed away all his pain and sorrows. Roy got up and saw a magikarp swimming a few feet away. With a quick stab with his spear, he impaled the fish pokemon. Roy had a small sense of accomplishment wash over him. I found a fishing pond, sweet. I should inform Will, at least he has sense. Roy put the dead magikarp under a pile of leaves and ran to the shore. It took a few minutes, but he found Will and ignored the others. "Will, I have found a small waterfall up ahead in the jungle. You should check it out."

Tue May 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Will barely repressed his smirk, "Well that was long," he said, "normaly I would say no, just for the principle of thingd, but since this is survival I'm just going to have to put up with it."

Will followed Roy to the pond and examined it, " Well it seems to have some magikarp, but only a few it should give us some food. I'll show it to the others, and don't protest. You know you need them." Will walked back o the group to tell them holding his hand on his head.

Tue May 05, 2009 9:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Magikarp? That means there has got to be water there. Great." Clarke said. He turned back towards all of the others, "Look guys, we need to start thinking about survival. We cannot sit out here on the shore until a rescue boat turns up. We have water and there is always going to be some edible things roaming about. We need sheleter. It's starting get hot sitting out here in this sun lets find some shade asap. Now, if some of you don't feel like treking about the island, basically anyone who is injured, can wait here. Me, James, Will and Sebastian will go with the Zizagoon to try and find some shelter.

Tue May 05, 2009 11:41 pm

OOC: Noone said anything to you about Magikarp... lol nevermind though.

Wed May 06, 2009 12:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Will wrote:
Damn an empty list. Some sort of humanitarian-Vegitarian type of person.

No, flygon tamer. Sebastian is not vegetarian, per se. He simply has more common sense than that. He knows that Zigzagoon can be trained to serve a variety of purposes, most of them useful. And, Pokemon in general tend to have a lot of kick to them. Even a Magikarp could do some damage to a human; it follows that having a friendly Pokemon would be a good counter.

On the subject of "owned" Pokemon, I think that it should be allowed, but moderated. Remember, there are no Pokeballs here.

Clarke said, "Me, James, Will and Sebastian will go with the Zizagoon to try and find some shelter."

Sebastian spoke up and said, "If there's a Magikarp pond, we'll want to moderate our usage of it. If there's only a few, we can let them breed for a while and discover lots more. In the meanwhile, I think the place to start for shelter is some rope of some sort." He got up and started searching.

Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James laughed lightly. "If there's Magikarp, there's bound to be Gyarados as well." He lookeda round and pointed to the girl with the hurt leg. "Someone needs to stay with her." His eyes then met Kitty's. "And for god's sake, would you please eat something?" He walked up to the brim of the jungle. Vines lined the ground as they twined and tangle their way up the roots of nearby trees, making them seem as though they were alive. It was humid and sticky in the jungle and the above canopy blocked some light. "We can also use this time to get to know our surroundings better, beyond this beach."

Sebastion seems to know pokemon well, Will seems to like the use of forse, so hunting would be good for him and Clarke is a good person to have around. Roy...seems unstable... James looked back at Roy, then the two girls and Dylan. The last three are a mystery...that Kitty girl...she seems odd though. Not very caring toward herself...

James caught himself and quickly pulled himself back to reality. "So men, when do we head out?"

Wed May 06, 2009 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next