Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Azelf. i still cant catch it!!

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:40 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

my hardest to catch legendary was cresselia. i must of used over 30000Y worth of pokeballs of any type. finnaly got my bronzong to level 72 and it was faster then cresselia so i could use hypnosis. a sleepin cresselia with 1 hp still took several pokeballs to catch

Only during the [color=#FFFF00]day[/color] can you truly hide in the [color=#000000]shadows[/color]
help my pokefarm
[url=http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZTvDZO5GJmm][img]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDZTvDZO5GZs1GROzGQmm[/img][/url]
member of the nuzlock challenge

Last edited by Espeonage9523 on Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For me, it was Giratina. :censored: I hated that thing until I caught it, then I was overjoyed! But now I'm still trying to catch Cresselia...

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The hardest one so far ( i havent caught them all yet) would have to me azelf...uzel took 2 ultra balls. and palkia and dialge weirdly took 5 ultra balls each haha and giritina took one dusk ball when in yellow health...idk about mespirit yet or cresslia..im trying to find the legendary birds at the moment tho

Fri May 01, 2009 4:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I wrote:
I think I temporarily gave up on heatran out of fustration. I'm still not done.

Thank Mew for my friend's Action Replay. *uses the ultimate catch cheat* I love the ultimate catch cheat- you always catch them, no trouble! even the running ledgends! Woohoo!

Caught w/ ultimate catch cheat: {mesprit} {uxie} {azelf} {cresselia} {zapdos} {moltres} {articuno} {regirock} {registeel}

Fri May 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The Hardest Pokemon To Cath is giratina (origin form)if you don use master balls

Sat May 02, 2009 9:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Anything that roams is stupid. :P

Worst, Mesprit, seeing as I caught everything but it (excluding events) and I refuse to use my Master Ball.

Sun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

On Diamond, I got 999 M Balls right before Dialga. ON Pearl, I got 999 M Balls after beatintg the E4. On Platinum, I got 1 cheat M Ball from Diamond and used it on Giratina, and the other one on Arceus. Dialga and Palkia weren't that hard; Palkia w/ Pk Ball,a nd Dialga w/ Ult Ball. The hardest ever for me so far are Mewtwo and Kyogre, but on D/P/Pl it's the roaming ones like Mesprit and Cresselia; I don't even like the psys anyway.

Image (by Ender)

Sun May 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Strangely for me, I never had a hard time catching the Legendaries. I was able to catch all of them without resetting, except for Uxie when I landed an unexpected critical hit. However, it was the honey tree-only pokemon that were the nightmares. (like Combee and Cherubi and Burmy) Grr....

Our shinies:

Sister: {nidoking} {machoke} {beautifly} {geodude} {abra}

Brother: {nidoking}

Somehow we both got the same first shiny, no hacking, just dumb luck.

Games between us:

Sister: Fire Red, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond

Brother: Blue, Leaf Green, Sapphire, Pearl, Red Rescue Team

Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh yeha, Honey tree pokemon. I didn't have to reset for any of the legendaries on Platinum/Pearl, but I only used the Honey and went back to it once, only to find a Silcoon. :/ I jsut get them off Wi-Fi, evolve them, breed them, and put them on the GTS.

Image (by Ender)

Mon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i caught arceus with a POKEBALL A REGULAR one No cheats that is 100% cacth rate to catch pkm the hardest 1 for me would be {shaymin} or a {regigigas} lol :D :shock: :arrow: {charizard}

| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
/

Wed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Azelf surprisingly.

Thu May 07, 2009 1:52 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Tie between Giratina and Azelf.
Stupidly enough, I would get Giratina to such low health with paralysis, and since it's moves mostly have low PP, it would struggle out and kill itself. Real pain in the behind.

WHAT.

The CODE: 1247-4963-6472

Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Here's my list, from easiest to hardest legendaries to catch (I haven't caught Heatran yet. Not ready to.)

1. Dialga - It only took me one ultra ball when his health was in the yellow. It was so easy. It was the first legendary I ever caught in a Pokemon game too. Caught with an ultra ball.
2. Uxie - I just found it really easy after resetting about twenty times. It suddenly became easy. Caught with a great ball.
3. Mesprit - I used the Master Ball accidentally. I didn't feel it was worth resetting though. Caught with the Master Ball.
4. Azelf - The uproar was a pain in the butt. He just didn't want to be caught. Caught with an ultra ball.
5. Giratina - I just wasted time and kept my Staraptor out. If he went to do Shadow Force, I would switch to Lopunny so it woudn't hurt her and so I wouldn't waste time. Caught with an Ultra ball.
6. Cresselia - What a pain in the butt she was this morning. I was getting so worked up over catching just one running away pokemon. I finally got her in the red and with a quick ball. Luck.

EDIT: Okay. Cresselia is not the hardest. Heatran in my humble opinion, is the hardest legendary to catch. He was worse than Cresselia. I had to reset to many times. But I got him eventually (I can't believe I caught three legendary pokemon in one day (Cresselia in the morning, Giratina in the afternoon, and Heatran at night.))

Mon May 11, 2009 10:49 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I caught everything with an ultra ball within about 30 mins and got giratina with my master ball none of them were really hard to catch

Name: Aaron
Platinum FC: 4468 8004 8279
Pm me if you want to trade

Wed May 13, 2009 10:21 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my hardest to catch was probs cressila

Thu May 14, 2009 6:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i think giratina i caught it in 1h and maybe crecelia 'cuz it's hard to chase it

Sun May 17, 2009 11:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

for me, it was giratina {giratina} it took me sooooooo long :frustrated:

Sun May 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My hardest ledgendary was {heatran} It took me 2 months to catch with like 30 resets per night because it kept killing itself with struggle.... Now to avoid this i use an uber {butterfree} :wink: . still not as hard as catching a beldum tho.... the only one i've ever caught is my shiny one.

Mon May 18, 2009 6:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I still haven't caught Cresselia And Mesprit,i find them harder than any other legendary.

Sat May 30, 2009 6:00 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Gengar09 wrote:
I still haven't caught Cresselia And Mesprit,i find them harder than any other legendary.

If it helps you any, what you do is Pal Park a Wobbuffet (FireRed) and send it out when you encounter them, and they won't be able to escape since Shadow Tag will be in effect. You should already have the Marking Map app on your Poketch as well. You should already know by now that once you use the bicycle or fly to another city, they'll move. In that case, make them come to you. Use the bike to ride in and out of a city and they'll keep moving around, and once they get into an area you can quickly walk (not run) to, you should be able to get them faster. Just make sure you bring a lot of ultra balls (dusk balls at night) with you.

WHAT.

The CODE: 1247-4963-6472

Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Every Other Legendary was easy besides Zapdos..this is my 8th time trying to catch him.{moltres} was the easyest one to catch for me..

Sun May 31, 2009 1:48 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Heatran was a big pain for me to catch, took me more tries than others.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:32 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Azelf, surprisingly. I was able to grab Uxie and Dialga within three ultra balls and I gave up on Mesprit and used my master (and kicked myself when I found out there was another running legendary). I reset my game at least 30 times trying to catch Azelf. My charming Pokemon who never seem to land critical hits continuously laid critical hits on Azelf, successfully killing it each time. I finally decided to switch strategies and I used Uxie against it. Had it yawn a couple of times (before it could start an uproar) and managed to get it after three ultra balls. I was so relieved -- it was the last Pokemon I needed to complete my Sinnoh dex and finally get my national.

I haven't encountered Heatran yet. Most of my Pokemon are still in the 50's in terms of level, so I don't think they're strong enough to catch it.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next