It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Best/Worst Cartoons 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Tin Tower, Navel Rock, maybe I'm flapping right behind you.
pokemon ranger wrote:
Ho-oh_rules wrote:
All I can say is that the worst cartoons is everything on Cartoon Network, as well as Family Guy.

I agree, most shows on that are stupid, which is why I never watch that channel :|

Amen.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

best:family guy,south park,inuyasha,bleach,pokemon(kanto and johto),total drama island,and 6teen.

worst: naruto,death note,camp lazlo,flapjack,and baby looney toons

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Best: Family Guy, Spongebob, Pokemon (Kanto, Orange Island, and Johto), Miss adventures of Flapjack.

Worst: Most others I didn't name as best.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Best:
Tom and Jerry, Pokemon, Ben 10, Totally Spies, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, House of Mouse, Phineas and Ferb, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Kid's Next Door

Worst:
Ed Edd and Eddy, That's so Raven, Scooby Doo.

{jirachi} {blaziken} {cresselia}
jX

Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Several of what you listed aren't even cartoons...

Also, remember in the 90s where there were so many "groups of 4 animals that fight crime"? TMNT, Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs, etc.

Oh, and Sheep in the Big City is the best thing Cartoon Network ever did.

Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 pm
Profile YIM
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I remember being obsessed with Street Sharks at the age of 3. I loved TMNT as well. What I always used to watch was Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd & Eddy, Scooby Doo, Animaniacs, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, Courage the Cowardly Dog, early seasons of Pokemon and Digimon, Zoids (1st season), Fillmore! (anybody else remember this?), the western adaptation of Cardcaptor Sakura ("Cardcaptors!"), Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Spongebob, Avatar (for a bit), and some others my brainstorm is failing to produce. This doesn't include most of the late night anime on Adult Swim that I didn't watch until a bit later, but of those I watched Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex, Eureka Seven, Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo (actually this might have been a day time Toonami airing), and s-CRY-ed. Today, all I watch on TV is King of the Hill and Family Guy occasionally, but usually just House and Bones.

Stuff I hate(d) includes most of what's on Cartoon Network right now, Code Lyoko (seems everybody else liked that), Sonic X (was pretty stupid, the old sonic cartoon was entertaining when I was really young though), Dragonball GT (seriously? I endured so many DBZ episodes, this just got boring), later Digimon (when the kids transformed into Digimon, that was incredibly lame), and Naruto (Ugh :|). I would include that crazy show Bobobo bo bobobobobobobobo bobo bobobobobo etc but I was never able to take it seriously enough to consider it worth mentioning.

Sun May 03, 2009 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

The Best are probably the Pokemon, Avatar: TLA, Code Lyoko (OMG!!! They have that in France and I was obsessed with it. It's so cool!), aaand probably Digimon. Although, I don't watch these anymore. The only shows I watch are Have I Got news For You, Friends reruns and Scrubs.

Worst are probably Spongebob, South Park...yeah, I can't think of others.
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Mon May 04, 2009 9:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Best: American Dad, Family Guy, Home Movies(Only if the coach in the episode) Courage, Dexters Lab, Teen Titans, Batman Animated Series(90s) Justice League, The Boondocks, Chowder, Total Drama Island, Origianal Pokemon, Avatar, Old Fairy Odd Parents

Worst: 6teen, Naruto, most anime, Any disney, Most Nick,

Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Best: Avatar:the Last Airbender, old school Scooby Doo, before it got reduced to crap.
Worst: Naruto

Thu May 21, 2009 10:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I can't decide what is the best, but I think the worst cartoon is Ed, Edd & Eddy. All the characters suck!

Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

These are the cartoons that I can honestly say I like at my current age and maturity, and don't just have fond memories of them because they were moving pictures on a screen when I was younger. The ones in italics are the ones that I haven't seen since I was younger, but I like to think I'd still enjoy today.

Here are the cartoons I like for their comedic value:

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack; Duck Dodgers; Phineas and Ferb; Invader Zim; Dexter's Laboratory; Johnny Bravo; Cow and Chicken; Ed, Edd n Eddy; Courage the Cowardly Dog; Time Sqad; The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy; Family Guy; Pinky and the Brain; Chowder; Anything with Droopy in it; Evil Con Carne

These cartoons actually have enough dramatic value to keep me caring about the ongoing plot:
Rugrats; The Spectacular Spider-man; Justice League; Teen Titans; The Boondocks; Avatar: The Last Airbender;

And these cartoons are cartoons that I wouldn't sayhave dramatic value, but keep me going from show to show because the plots themselves are still interesting:
Spiderman; The Fairly OddParents (before Poof); Hey Arnold!; The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius; Static Shock; Jackie Chan Adventures; Codename: Kids Next Door; DuckTales; The Zeta Project; CatDog; Danny Phantom;

Cartoons I wish I had watched:
Dragonball Z-GT; Sailor Moon; The Simpsons;

Worst Cartoons:
Hmmmm...I normally like cartoons so this is a little hard...I never really liked Rugrats after Kimi arrived (though I wouldn't blame it on her). I never used to like Batman Beyond. The newer Fairly OddParents annoy me. A lot of the cartoons that went directly to Nicktoons Network after only a year after its debut on Nickelodeon or just going straight to it. And I never got into What Ever Happened to Robot Jones?.

Wed May 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite cartoons: Well, pretty much anything on cartoon network. But my top five are (from 5-1): 5. Chowder. 4. Ed, Edd, n Eddy. 3. Yu-gi-oh (any variety of it). 2. Pokemon (any season). and my #1. all time favorite cartoon: TEEN TITANS!(Yes, I am a huge fan. I hate that it was canceled. Not that it matters much, cause I have all 5 seasons on DVD. But not the movie. I don't like the movie, because of...well...something personal)

My least favorite (hated) cartoons: Anything on Adult Swim, and South Park.

See, I may be an adult, but I will never stop watching and liking cartoons.

Visit my Trade Thread!
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=29496

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Bomberman Jetterz. ABSOLUTE OWNAGE. Watched it as a kid on some Chinese channel, watch it still today. Hopefully 4kids won’t dub it. :D
I hate SpongeBob Squarepants and Naruto. SpongeBob disturbs me and Naruto has broke up a couple of relationships and I just don’t like it.
Oh god, I’m so dead. :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hay does anybody here hate the new Cartoon Network ( or CN, as thay call it now)

I hate all those shows with real people:
Destroy, build, Destroy = WTF :!: It's just kids blowing up something then building something and then blowing it up again WTF :!: :?:
Dude what would happen = Just Plain retarted :|
Bobby says = A cheap version of America's funniest home videos
Those are some to name a few

Then what is with those Freakin Commercials ( for example the one with the bulldog in a bikini, or the other one where some guy in a pig costume comes and destroys food made out of pork, ( thats a bunch of perfectly good food gone to waste WTF :!: :?: )

STUPID PEOPLE F**KING UP CARTOON NETWORK

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:53 pm
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
The Best "Cartoons" to me were
1. Monster Rancher (Great idea here...too bad it died below the world's radar :violin: )
2. I am Weasel (anyone else here... :cry: no...?)
3. Teen Titans (I can't even tell if this is an anime or cartoon)
4. Ben 10 Alien Force (one of the only appeals of the new Cartoon Network)
5. Ronin Warriors (only saw a few episodes before Pow! gone like that...)
6. Johnny Bravo (one of only times I like seeing women hurt men & the little girl on the show was adorable)
7. Cow & Chicken
8. Animaniacs (...anyone even remember this? :? )
9. Dexter's Lab (one of the best...)
10. Boondocks (hurry up third season please...)
11. Avatar : The Last Airbender (...this was one of those I can't believe it's not anime situations... :mrgreen: glorious show)
12. Home Movies (AdultSwim's finest moment in action...)
13. Tom & Jerry
14. Loony Tunes (who doesn't like this & 14.)
15. South Park (certain episodes are utterly boring but...)
16. Futurama (better then at least the Simsons & King of the Hill)
17. Family Guy (can't see this one being hated...)
18. American Dad (same here)
19. Baby Blues (glad AdultSwim airs this at all...)

The Best "Anime" in the US were
1. Code Geass (I don't see why people didn't like the plot development... :| meh)
2. Death Note (better then any mystery/law enforcement type tv show I tell you that much & the only time an anime can be this realistic for me)
3. Pokemon (Kanto, first half of Johto seasons & a few Hoenn episodes...the rest of this series blows epically aside from the graphics)
4. Blood+ (Diva was my favorite character here...but then the end of the series had to happen...still liked it though)
5. Samarai Champloo (this series delivered on so many levels)
6. S-Cry-Ed (liked it for the main cast & nothing more but again I liked it much indeed)
7. Yugioh (except for the later GX episodes & the dubbed 5D's as it's trash)
8. Full Metal Alchemist (should really start reading the manga cause I liked the anime for what it was anyway...)
9. Bamboo Blade (shades of laughter...too bad it lasted only one season though this didn't come out in the US yet did it :? ?)
10. Full Metal Panic / Fumoffu (that's right, an OVA for Full Metal Panic that was OM :censored: G hilarious...I might go watch this one again soon)

The absolute worst "cartoons" I have ever heard of were;
1. Code Lyoko (why was this I can't even...)
2. Ed, Edd & Eddy (the most disgusting mix of graphics that have ever meet the light of day)
3. George of the Jungle (I died a little inside when CN made this cataclysm of nature)
4. All CN cartoons in the last 5 or so years (except what's above)
5. Any & all Disney cartoons (I mean it much...I dispise this channel so :frustrated: )
6. Any & all Nick cartoons (nowhere near as much as Disney but...still, don't like them)
7. Can anyone say "PBS Kids" cartoons in it's entirety (cause I hope this channel becomes extinct long before they say Antarctica will be)

The absolute worst "anime" I have ever heard of were;
1. Kannagi / Crazy Shrine Maidens (why do they make stuff like this...I still feel bad for that boy :| )
2. Sailor Moon (maybe cause I'm a male, but then I watched Powerpuff Girls Cartoon so...Oh, & it looked so cheesy & fake even for an anime)
3. Naruto (the 2+ years of filler...I just, I just :censored: !!!!!! "Bird Flip Mode" activate.)
4. Rurouni Kenshin filler arc that ended the anime (I liked Sanosuke but the rest made me ponder the though of hurting the people who made it)
I'm done now...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I don't know the difference between a cartoon and anime, but my favorite will be Tsubasa: Chronicle of The Wings, Flame of Recca ( Recca looks a bit like red in Pokemon Special), Zoids series and well, anything that is packed with actionor adventures.

My least favorite cartoons will be any immature cartoons:Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, and others. Oh yes, and Blue's Clues.
Edgar and Ellen will be accepted as my personal favorite
P.S. Kill me if you want me to watch educational cartoons.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5153353/1/P ... of_Azeroth
This is what I call a true fanfiction! Sequel is now in progress! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7172509/1/B ... _the_Flame
Disclaimer: I do not own them. I merely post it here so that I can share this with you.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFZX5DZ~5Dr
Please hatch my eggs !

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Best Anime: 1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Trigun
3. Full Metal Alchemist

Worst Anime: Naruto

Best Cartoons: Rockos modern life, Rugrats, Avatar the last Airbender, Pokemon (First season), Samurai Jack, Chowder (Bruce Lee spoof episode is the best!) Static Shock

Worst: Anything else currently on CN, Nick. or Disney

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Best: Simpsons, Avatar, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist. (Japan > US)
Worst: Anytthing on Cartoon Network durning the day.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite is Janko Takushi the voice actress of Naruto & her unique way of changing her voice from naruto as a child to now as a grown up she has some unique talents & she can express his emotions very well & that is a plus.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Family guy and South Park are awsome, so is Shin Chan...It's so Fu**ing helarious!

Fri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Darkrai-follower wrote:
Family guy and South Park are awsome, so is Shin Chan...It's so Fu**ing helarious!

Oh yeah...I forgot about Crayon Shin Chan...

11. Shin Chan (dispite it's gag graphics, everything else was great about this show to me...)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat May 15, 2010 10:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, here it goes:
Best: Ren and Stimpy, Spongebob, Invader Zim, Chowder, The Amazing World of Gumball, Rocko's Modern Life, Nickelodeon's Doug, Pokemon (duh!)

Worst: Glenn Martin DDS (painfully unfunny and 100% cringe-worthy), Dora the Explorer (stupid, makes no sense, and needs to :censored: die), Yu-Gi-Oh (overhyped, and needs to :censored: die already), Flapjack (used to like it; characters are flat and plot devices are paper thin), any Disney "cheapquel," Disney's Doug (what the :censored: happened to the characters?!), and ALL so-called "action" shows on Nicktoons today.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Best show ever= Dragonball Z
Worst show ever= The Office

Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

if anime counts as a cartoon, then i guess that either fullmetal alchemist or cowboy bebop would be my favorite. my least fave would have to be dora the explorer. sniper, just go snipe already! dont listen to dora!

Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3