It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Lord of the Flygons 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Waking up on the sunny shores of a warm beach, a group of private school students find that their plane has crashed; Leaving them to live and fend for themselves. They'll have to learn together, strive together, and above all, learn to put up with eachother. This group of children will soon learn that even a parentless paradise can drive even the most stable person to pure insanity. The real test is to see if any of them can survive long enough for rescue to come, that is, if it does...

Additional Rules:
1. Being they're school students, ages should be between 10-18
2. I'll allow vulgarity...to an extent...too much and you'll be warned
3. To have this started off, I'll need at least 4 people
4. You know the drill, no mary sueing, god modding - the usual stuff
5. Break these and you get a do it again and you get a - bans you
6. Other than that, just have fun...and try to survive :twisted:

Application-
Quote:
Name:
Appearance: (detailed)
Personality:
History
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Skill (Can be anything):

Here's mine-

Name: James Valentine
Appearance: Image Just with blue eyes
Personality: James has a very specific personality. He makes sure to always keep things organized. Even under pressure he remains cool, calm and collected. His composure is nothing short of professional. He always has his ideas thought out before hand and preffers the finer things in life. However, if people refuse him attention he believe he deserves or ignore his position he's easily aggrevated and loses sight of his goal.
History: James grew up with a good life. Always got good grades and has always been 'the people pleaser'. He was finally accepted to one of the most prestigeous schools in his area due to his grades alone and was blessed with many friends and a loving family.
Strengths: Charismatic, resourceful, persuasive
Weaknesses: Full of himself, power hungry, loses sight of his objective
Skill: Good public speaking

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
I don't completely understand the name, but I'll join.

Name: Will Sydney
Appearance: Caucasian, average height, slender build. Always wears black fine silken clothes. Spikey black hair, green eyes.
Personality: He only cares about himself. He is incredibly inteligent and well built. He doesn't understand others thinking they're ideas are better than his. He simply cannot relate to other people, but hates solitude, since he loves to show off.
History: He was born in Pacifidlog town (Hoenn) to the now elite four Sidney. He later moved to Ever Grande City, when his Father was enducted into the elite four. Now, five years later, he is enrolled in a prestigious acadamey.
Strengths: He is extrondinarily intelligent, and doesn't fail to realize it. He is also very physicaly skilled, and could beat most people in most sports.
Weaknesses: He is often considered antisocial or a scociopath. He fails to understand the situation of anyone else, and couldn't care to anyway. He lacks any fundimental teamwork skills, and simply cannot work with others.
Skill: His most refined talent is the ability to manipulate and distort the will of others. His father Used to say that he could make anyone do anything.

Last edited by flygon tamer on Fri May 01, 2009 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You're in, congrats! And the name's a play on words from the book Lord of the Flies...I can tell already our characters won't get along haha))

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Clever...

So what do we do for OOC comments?

PS. Oh and will there be pokemon content (ie. pokemon instead of animals).

PSS. What Akutski is in your Avatar?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((OOC content will take place either in these double brackets or "OOC:" As for pokemon content...I think it'd be bette rto keep it animal related just because we'll have to hunt and kill our own food...although pokemon would give that an interesting twist - I'll think on it. Oh, and it's Pein :D ))

Fri May 01, 2009 3:19 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((This sounds pretty interesting.))

Name: Sebastian Lorenth
Appearance: Tall, and rather thin. Black messy hair, and lightning blue eyes. Always wears overalls.
Personality: Sebastian is rather twitchy and insecure, jumping at even slight noises. Tends to try to be the peacemaker.
History:
Sebastian grew up on the mountain, surrounded by forest and danger. He had few human friends. But, he didn't really care. The forest was all he had needed.

Strengths: Physically stronger than most, very good with "the critters".

Weaknesses: Not very social, and a bit of a hot-head. Very hard-headed as well.

Skill (Can be anything): Growing up in the mountains, he had to know how to deal with anything and everything; he feels confident
that he could pull them out of this with little difficulty. ((In other words, survival.))

Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 am
Profile WWW

OOC: Well it's not like hunting pokemon is out of the question. Blissey looks like it could make some delicious burgers. Hmmm did they ever show them eating meat in the show (Stupid though it may be). It would make the name make more sense AND that makes my history seem less out of place.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hi Jimmy.

Name: Clarke Shadow-Rose

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/male ... meGuy1.jpg

Personality: Clarke can be quiet when he wants to be. He will just sit there sketching on his notepad about what ever came to mind. Although when he wants to party he will party. When he changes into this mood he loves being the centre of attention and loves to get all the girls and so on. On a normal day to day basis he is just a cool guy.
History: Born in Kanto he was born around wealth. He lived in Kanto for the most of his life but him and his parents travelled alot so he visitend other regions and got friendly with the locals. He recently got accepted prestigeous schools in his new home where he will study Architecture.

Strengths: Itelligence, Flexibilty, Artist

Weaknesses: In his party mood he can think be he says things.

Skill (Can be anything): Gymnastics. When alot younger his dad took him to a gymnastics class, he fell in love with it and does now as a hobby.

Last edited by Jaguar on Fri May 01, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 01, 2009 8:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

sweet. Everyone's in. Sorry Jaguar but we won'tr be using teams...as for the idea of pokemon being included, I've decided to go with it....of course this would give it an awkward and morbid twist of having to hunt and eat them...but it was bound to happen sometime. XD

I'll give it 24 hours, after that it's gonna start

Fri May 01, 2009 10:06 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

EDIT: Sorry, I started my profile before Jimmy posted and I just wanna finish it.

Name: Katherine Stockson
Nickname: Kitty
EDIT: How did I forget to put this in?? She's 13.
Appearance: http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p301 ... -anime.jpg
Personality: Withdrawn with critically low self-esteem, Kitty is very quiet and very pretty, but will completely deny this. She frequently chastises herself.
History: At 10, Kitty's parents died in a violent hit-and-run. At 11, she was diagnosed with depression and began to self-harm. At 12, she attempted suicide and almost succeeded to kill herself, if her carer hadn't spotted her and rushed her to the hospital. At 13, two men, Ben and Jack, adopted her. At 13 and a half, Ben left. Kitty was devastated by this.
Strengths: No fear of death, since she wants to die. Insults and taunts bounce off her and likes pain.
Weaknesses: Her awful self-esteem, she hurts herself purposefully.
Skills: Good with a blade.....?
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Fri May 01, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just elt us know how old she is now and you're in

Fri May 01, 2009 12:02 pm
Profile WWW

EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (JK)

sweet, we're starting soon!

Fri May 01, 2009 5:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Khoufu Khorushu
Appearance: Fairly long blonde hair, blue eyes,
Personality: She can get along with people easily unless they insult her constantly. She can take a joke, and can just as easily play a joke on someone. MOst of the time she's modest unless she just achieved something that she knows everyone will be jelous about, which she thinks will never happen.
History: Khoufu grew up mostly in the Oakland Hills of California, in the Bay Area near San Fransisco. Her family had/s money, but weren't exactly 'rich'. Her home was on a small 2 acre piece of land, where she kept her horse, Shyglass, and her colt, Sratface. Much of her time is spent outdoors. Her parents bought her the newest in store-bought technology, including mini-robots and video games. She is interested in animals and technology, and splits her time between the two.
Strengths: She's a walking brain most of the time.
Weaknesses: She has sensitive emotions; even a small insult by almost anyone can set her off.
Skill (Can be anything): She has psychic powers, to an extent; not pushing people 50 meters in the air-stuff though, she's still practicing with small pebbles. (if it's ok)

Image (by Ender)

Fri May 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Wow two sets of polar opposites

Kouf - Chingy
Me -Jimmy

Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Omg you're right. SO, when can we start?

Image (by Ender)

Fri May 01, 2009 9:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Name: Dylan Criminor
Appearance: A little chubby, but tall enough for it to look normal, scruffy dirty blond hair, brown eyes, glasses
Personality: Generally will try to be a follower, but will stick with that decision and back it up with rational thinking. Science, order, and all things rational are his way of thinking.
History: Born to scientist parents, Dylan was taught that scientific, rational thinking and order were what held human nature together, and that without them, people would be fighting against each other for survival. Having thought this his whole life, Dylan never did anything that he couldn't back up with a reason. 3 years ago Dylan was sent to the private school because his parents wanted him to become a great leader when he grows up.
Strengths: Intelligence
Weaknesses: Can be a complainer at times
Skill: Inventive

(A cookie for whoever guesses who my character is based off of.)

Sat May 02, 2009 4:24 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

XRader: Beats me. I think we might get along, to some extent.
Dylan says, "Why do we want to do THAT?"
Sebastian replies, "Have a nice death." Hehehe.

Sat May 02, 2009 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I'm back, finally a good rp I can come to, thanks Jimmy)

Name: Roy Johnson
Appearence: Tall and sort of toned. Brown hair in a lazy spikes style. Brown eyes. Wears the private school uniform and has a stuck-up smirk.

Personality: A show-off, Roy is a huge fan and practicioner of martial arts. He enjoys testing his skills against others yet hates people who beat him. His ego is gigantic and mostly cares for himself and the ladies(attractive) if there is any in a close proximity. On the outside, he tries to play everything cool, in the inside however, he thrives on violence.

History: Roy grew up in a caring, well-mannered family. When he was younger, he was known as the good boy or goody two-shoes. All of this positive attention backfired and had urges to cause violence. He joined martial arts and told his parents it was because it was a bully. They did not relize he was the real bully. Despite of his size, he was even feared by the older kids and took whatever possesions. As he got older, he went from the good ol boy to an overconfident sarcastic jerk.

Strengths: Cunning, confident, exels in martial arts, slightly manipulative
Weaknesses: Stubborn,overconfident, impatient. a few health problems that have gotten slightly better, insecure on pesronal problems and always has to look good.

Skills: Martial arts, quick thinking

Sat May 02, 2009 9:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Awesome - perfect - amazing - whatever you wanna call it. Everyone's in Khoufu, you're powers are ok so long as they aren't god modded. All in all I think this would be a great character set up - everyone's around the same age and there's at least some gender difference. Unfortunately I'm busy at the moment, but in an hour or so this whole thing can get off the ground and onto it's feet.

I've made a small change in the story-line. Normally I try to keep my RP's off the pokemon topic, but this one seems pretty good. On the island there will be wilds, however none of us will have a team. Pretty much instead of Man v. Nature, its Man v. Nature v. Pokemon. Have fun!

Oh, and XRadar...if you're basing your character off the book, I'd guess Piggy

Sat May 02, 2009 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks, I'll try not to abuse my powers, I just like psychic-powers, even if they're weak.

Image (by Ender)

Sat May 02, 2009 11:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

List of survivors-
Saint_Jimmy
Khoufu
Paco
Spiritomb's Nightmare
XRadar
Flygon Tamer
Chingy
Jaguar

And here we go!

The sun beat down hard as the wind blew loudly through the jungle. It'd been about an hour since James had woken up. The scar of the crashed plane lay in complete contrast to the rest of the jungle. James looked at it, then back to the sea where the scar draggeed out to. "Damned thing must have been dragged out with the storm..." He looked around and saw no sign of life, given, he hadn't yet left the shore, but if he had survived logic could only prove that there were others. Even if there could just be a few. The only question; Sit and wait or take the initiative? Although tattered, he fixed his tie and slowly followed the shore down, taking in the amazement of his new surroundings.

Sat May 02, 2009 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

Kitty woked up, dazed and aware of a slight throbbing in her left arm. This was the arm she usually cut...had something happened? Weakly, she turned around and looked at it.

Immediately euphoria and amazement spasmed through her, as well as some newfound pain. This just made her more euphoric.

Her lower arm's skin had been ripped and burnt off, leaving bleeding, raw flesh exposed. Kitty gasped. The wound was oozing pus.

I have never done anything this serious since I almost killed myself, she thought.

AWESOME.

Kitty slowly got up, making sure to rub the wound in the rough, white sand that surrounded the beach. The pain was so excruciating that Kitty collapsed and started crying with pleasure.

Thank you for this. I deserve it. I killed my parents. I split Ben and Jack up. It's my fault the plane crashed. I killed these people.

HURT ME.

Kitty got up again, and managed to control the intense pleasure that raged through her as her as her wound burned like fire. Stumbling around a little blindly, she discovered she was right by the plane. Walking around it, she saw a handsome blonde boy strolling on the beach, soaking in his surroundings. He was clad in rich boy clothes. But he was a survivor.

Kitty took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"Hey! HEY!! OVER HERE!!!!"

Get me, total emo. XD Woop!

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Khoufu woke with a start, her mouth full of sand. What happened? she thought as she rolled over and started spitting out the sand. She saw the plane a few yards to the left. Oh yeah...plane crash. She started to get up, but fell back hard as her left leg spasmed with pain. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she could see some other people in the same or simiar predicament, as well as a few other standing. Closing her eyes, she tried to take a deep breath. Would she lie here forever, until her leg healed itself, or get up adnd try to walk away?

Opening her eyes, drawing up her energy and trying to forget the pain for a moment, she yelled, "HELP!" She had over-estimated her energy, and her head fell to the side, as darkness fell over her. She thought she could hear someone approaching, but she was unconsious before she could tell if her ears were correct.

Image (by Ender)

Last edited by khoufu on Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Cookie for Jimmy! I'm going to guess that you're Ralph, correct? (I'll be doing OOC in red)

Dylan awoke suddenly after a horrible nightmare. He had dreamt that he had been on a plane, and it had started to drop out of the sky and crashed into some barren island in the middle of the sea. That couldn't be possible, Dylan thought, How could such advanced technology suddenly stop working? The whole idea is completely irrational, and was just that, a dream.
It was at this point that Dylan realized that he couldn't see anything except for blurs of colors. He felt around until he finally found his glasses. I'd probably die without these, Dylan thought as he put his glasses on. In doing so, Dylan learned that it wasn't a dream at all, for he was sitting on sand, staring into the open sea. Despite this, Dylan felt very calm. His parents had once told him that "fear clogs the mind of rational thinking, and in turn causes you to fall apart."
With this in mind, Dylan got up and looked around. In the distance to the west (based on the position of the sun), Dylan saw a plume of smoke coming up from behind a large outcrop of rocks. Seeing as this was the only reference point that he had, Dylan began walking in the direction of the smoke.

Sat May 02, 2009 1:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Woohoo!Now we just need a Jack lol))

James smiled to himself as he saw what he thought to be a girl sitting on the beach. She seemed to have hurt her arm though. Good...so I was right then... He raised his arm to greet her and quickened his pace. As he swung his left arm he felt a sharp pain stab itself into his shoulder. He grasped it and felt the warmth of his own blood. He thought for a second and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He took it off and tied it and wrapped it around his neck and arm to create a sling. All the while feeling the sting of the gash.

Once he'd made his way to the young girl, He reached his right arm out to help her off the ground. "Are you okay?"

Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next