It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Left 4 Dead: Devil's Swamp [Started!] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Boom! Chu-chuck!* *Boom! Chu-chuck!*

Ross was beginning to worry about the growing number of zombies, and the boomer was closing in.

"Guys! Hurry up! This is no time to dally with the chemistry practice!" He called out, as he hurriedly reloaded his shotgun.

With relief, he watched the Molotov fly through the air and smash into the boomer. The fire quickly made short work of the infected crouding the alleyway. as the last of them fell, ross saw a way to escape but... Where were those other two? he was certain their group was supposed to have more people than this. He glanced up to the top of the fire escape, and shuddered. a few infected were making thier way down.

Dang...

((After giving them plenty of time, I'm going to Presume that crunchy and shinashu taji's characters are no more.))

Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:26 pm
Just your average 10 year old

((yes R_R, what shall happen to them?))

*Gwaahhgwaaaaaahhh* cried the dying Boomer. "Watch out for the cloud o fbile. It'll burst in any minute, take cover!" Tom said as he ran behind a dumpster.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry guys I have been out of comiss for a while and haven't had the time to make a decent rp post, so give it cause now i'm back lol yu-gi-oh))

Taji rushing down to catch up with the others spun around and shot a whole clips worth of handgun ammo at the infected eight of which missed completely three hit one infected in the head, neck and arm. Another three hit the other in the heart, head, and neck. The last bullet only managed to graze the third one's leg. "**** guys I need to reload and that shot to the leg didn't even faze him." As Taji was trying to reload he tripped and stumbled down to the ground. "Damn it that hurt like getting the Sphinx's riddle wrong" Taji tried to get up to follow Locke behind the dumpster he fell down in pain "**** guys I have twisted my ankle" This is it, this is how I am going to die, well I had a good run, and I met some good friends, these resistance fighters I wish them the best

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Raising his smg, Charles let of a small burst that made quick work of the zombie Taji hit in the leg as the bullets entered the infected's head causing it to almost explode.

"Great show, maybe next time you should try aiming at it." He then noticed Taji's injury.

Just what we needed, we were already pressing our luck. We can't afford to loose to many more people.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Locke noticed his ailing companion.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'll heal ya." muttered Locke as he took out some medical supplies from his medpack. "Best tend to it as early as possible. Will you stand still a moment to let me fix your wounds?"

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, I don't think its broken or sprained I think I twisted it while spinning around to shoot those infected" Taji shifted to give Locke some room to heal him up "But wow I am a pretty lousy shot with a handgun"

Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( Speeds it up a little))

While staring off into space as his team conversed about Taji's injured whatever, Lewis noticed a painted black arrow on the road pointing to the north.

"Well would you look at that, someone was kind enough to show us where a safe house is. Once you guys finish up, I'd suggest going that way."

At first Lewis thought nothing of his comment, but then the idea came to him that he could possibly be leading his new friends to their doom. He didn't want to be in any position to make decisions, soon regret filled his mind for making that small statement.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:21 pm

"I'll cover you Locke!" Tom shouted as he whiped out his Uzi *BATATATATA* "Can you move a little faster? Holding of an army here. SOMEONE WITH A SHOTGUN SHOOT ALREADY!"

Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Locke forget about wrapping me up!" Taji stated as he stood up and winced but held steady "I don't know what is down that road with the arrow but I think that is our best bet of survival, I say that our odds of survival are about eighty five percent down that path while our chance of survival here is zero percent"

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alright, alright, cool your jets kiddo." replied Locke. "Let's take on Lewis's new plan. Follow the arrow!"

Hastily, Locke put the bandages away and started forward. He raised his shotgun to his hips.

*BOOM!* *KA-CHUCK!*

Down went three zombies with one blast.

"The army has arrived!" said Locke, nodding to Tom with a wink. "Let's get to this safe house!"

Assuming there IS one...

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile WWW

"HURRY!" Tom said as he started down the path. It was a winding road.

"Uh oh... RUN!" Tom said as he hurried back "HUNTER!!!! IT'S GUARDING THE SAFE HOUSE WITH AN ARMY!"

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Of all the rotten luck..." muttered Locke.

The Hunter growled its low grumble as it slowly crouched. Locke raised his shotgun in response.

"Just have to place one blast to it right before it pounces..."

Like lightning, the Hunter screeched its attack cry and lept forward. Locke didn't even get to release a shot before he was pounced. Immediately, the Hunter began slashing away.

"Get it off! Get it off!" yelled Locke, swatting his arms at the Hunter in vain.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis pulled out his Semi-automatic gun, and tried to focus.

Agh, I can't get a shot with him squirming like that. **** it, I didn't go to the gym just to get girls.

Lewis pulled out his ashtray, which was covered in his sweat. Whenever he was nervous in the past few hours, he would put a tight grip on to it, as if it would somehow be what saves them in the end.

As he didn't trust his shot, he ran up to the Hunter and slammed the ashtray against it's head. For the first time in a while, Lewis felt useful. He contributed something worthwhile to the team, and his facial expression showed a definate change in mood.

Last edited by Theolithical on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Locke Lewis get back!" Taji screamed as he got his hand gun at the ready "I might be a lousy shot in a pinch but I can sure get in a good shot in when I have the time to aim" Taji stated calmly as he took aim at the Hunter and shot off a well aimed bullet at the Hunter's head, as the bullet was speeding towards the Hunter it moved at the last second making the bullet miss and directing its attention towards Taji.

"****!" Taji stated as the Hunter lept towards him, Taji tried to move out the way but it was to no avail even as he tried to dodge the Hunter grabbed him by the arm and slammed him into the ground. "I think all I managed to do is piss this thing off."

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You bloody fool!" Charles yelled as he slammed his cane into the hunters back with all his might. Despite his scrawny looks, he packed quite a punch and the hunter slumped over dead.

"Ok, can we stop all of this monkey business and get inside theaugh!!!"

Just as he was about to finish a smoker snagged him with its tongue and he went flying up three stories until he got caught in a fire escape. Grasping at his neck he tried his hardest to free himself with no avail.

So this is how it will end, he thought to himself as he dangled in the air. He gasped for breath as the world around him started to fade black.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Still lying on the ground, Locke pulled out his pistol. In an instant, he aimed for the Smoker's tongue.

I didn't take years of training to miss a vital shot like this!

*BLAM!*

The bullet fired from Locke's pistol pierced through the tongue constricting Charles, cutting it in two. Quickly, Locke got back up.

"Let's get inside before even more trouble shows up."

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:50 am
Profile WWW

"RUN! HURRY! THEY'RE COMING!" Tom said not running at all. Something is out of place. A Hunter, Boomer, AND a smoker all in the same place? What is this, the Infetced Olympics? There is no way this is a coincidence. Somethnig big is about to happen. I know it.

Last edited by Beav232 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((...you're rushing things a bit too quickly, Beav. Honestly, we've barely gotten out of our starting area, and quite frankly, I don't like how you're taking control of events a bit. :/ From here on out, I'll handle big events such as tanks and the like. Also, I previously had most of our scenario's planned out landscape-wise, and you deciding the safe house was "right there" kinda ruined my plans.

Also, the Infected don't "work" that way. They just want to kill us, and they're driven by their basic instincts; the boss infected don't "lead" the regular zombies or anything. They just happen to both be after our lives.

In short, just let me, the host, take care of the major things from here on out, okay? Just relax and be alone for the ride; don't pilot the ship.

I'm overruling your post for the time being, thus, a tank has not appeared.))

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Profile WWW

Edited.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis seemed to be in a Trance, possibly a side affect from the pain pills that he had just hastily shoved down his throat. His normal self-conscious attitude was completely gone, but replaced with an oddly unpredictable, yet upbeat attitude. After stumbling around the area muttering complete nonsense, he found a pipe-bomb on the ground. He decided that it would be of use, and held it in his offhand.

Despite the infected chasing him, Lewis showed no signs of fear. He remembered the Pipe Bomb that he had earlier picked up, and poked it a few times, causing it to beep.

"I gotta get these guys off of me!"

Lewis threw the beeping bomb behind him. Following their instincts, the infected group ran to the bomb, leading to their doom.

Everything went black, Lewis was unconscious from the combination of the explosion and the pain pills.

Last edited by Theolithical on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Locke saw Lewis fall to the ground.

"Lewis!" yelled Locke, rushing to the limp body. "You little bum... you saved us at the expense of knocking yourself out... well done lad."

Locke looked to his still-standing comrades.

"Who's gonna help me carry him in?"

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 pm
Profile WWW

"I will. The sound of that bomb going off, combined with previous Infected, Smoker, and hunter screams, and the Boomer's bile, this place will be overflowing with hordes."

This is still odd. All of these boss infected shouldn't be in one place at the same time. What next, a tank? Infected carrying bombs? A tank? Plus, all these bombs are just sitting out here. Suspicious.

He saw another Pipe Bomb.

It's like someone wants us to use these. Like they know exactly that we will be in trouble...

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I will cover you two." Taji stated calmly after regaining his posture. "Lewis I don't know if you can hear me you brave little fool but you did very well, though knocking yourself out isn't always the best way to do things."

Taji straightened his shirt and made sure his hand gun was fully reloaded "Now then I say lets get going to this house, this might be our best chance of survival." This is quite odd boss infected never gather at the same time like this, could my thought of them developing a higher intelligence be true?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry for interrupting, but is it too late to join?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Send me a PM, Jimmy. We'll talk over a cup of coffee. :)

Sorry Crunchy, you're dead :( ))

Carefully, Locke worked with Tom to bring Lewis's slumped body into the safe room. Carefully, he let him down.

"All right..." breathed Locke heavily, "... I hate to say this, but I think we have to assume Jack is dead back there. We can't wait any longer... poor kid. Let's... lock the door and start blocking it..."

Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next