It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 mirage island help 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

what gender of Pokemon should be use to activate mirrage island don't know if you need a lot of points to activate it or no points I'm confused?

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I believe Mirage Island in R/S/E (the finding of it) has something to do with the ID of the Pokemon, but nothing to do with Gender. Everyday just keep talking to the man in the house southeast of the Pokemon Center in Pacifidlog town.

Personally I've never found.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:13 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Actually whether you can see Mirage Island or not depends on Gender Values as well as another random, still indeterminate factor. More details here: http://www.psypokes.com/rselgfr/gvguide.php

Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

So if you have a poke that has an 1/8 chance of being female, and its female you have a better chance? I dont get it lol

Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Heracrossfan1337 wrote:
So if you have a poke that has an 1/8 chance of being female, and its female you have a better chance? I dont get it lol

You have a really really low chance, period. Just try it with some pokemon, and hope you get lucky.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Um im new to this so i have a few questions
*How do u get those pokeballs over ur name?
*How to u get a picture under ur name?

And also on lolstop it tells u that the number on ur pokemon changes due to being put in the PC

Hope i helped

Wishmker Out!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

You get those Pokeballs by your rank.
You get that image as an avatar. Go to your UCP and Edit your profile to change either your Sig or Avvie.

^^ Ciao!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

You wanna know whats funny the first time i talked to the man in the place where there in the middle opf water and u have to surf east for the cave to open the regi`s. I talked to that man and i started to laugh out loud because it said it see`s mirage island today. xD with the games i played so far. Ruby and Emerald. I have seen the island xD like twice. i forget what pokemon i had on my team the only thing i remember being on my team was my start last evoltion ._. i had a mudkip on E and a treecko on Ruby. But, I still think i got really Luck becuz i had a full party of six on both xD i have no legendaires out. Plus. It comes out random >.>. Ruby plus it took me 364 days to see it xD i checked Every single day. Thats why I Laughed for ruby. Emerald was a real shocker talking to the man once. and i seen it xD.

Maybe you shoul;d try reseting and putting it back on. and talking to him over and over until he see`s the damn thing.

I Also won the lottery. I gotten a PP up. :D

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]