It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Best places for Secret Bases? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I scrolled through all the topics, and none were about Secret Bases.

Discuss here where you think the best places for Secret Bases are on RSE.
Or if you have any queries about Secret Bases, post them in here.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Incidentally I was looking for a topic about Secret Bases myself, lucky me you started one. :P

Well, I curently have one at Route 123 which I do like, it's not easy to get to though, unless you know what you're looking for. Roughly in the middle part of the map there is a large small rock/mountain thing, with 3 Secret Bases, I currently use the one to the far right. Now, why would anyone pick a Secret Base out in the mddle of nowhere? Well, the answer is simple, me and a couple of friends to the Secret part a bit too seriously, so we started playing hide and seek with each other, in the way that we all created a secret base somewhere throughout hoenn, and then we mixed records and then we ran around trying to find each other, or well, the corresponding Secret Bases at least. It was quite fun actually, not to mention a great way of hatching eggs. :D

Off-Topic(I know that this is advertising, but come on, I can't help it, besides it's still on these forums): The best place for Secret Bases is in my Shop(link in my sig). True, they can't be found in RSE, but they are secret bases, and you can put them anywhere(within reason of course).

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm rather partial to a certain bush:

Go to Fortree City. Go to the left, then go down a while.
There's a bush with tall grass around it; that's my overall favorite.

I also like the one Kamikaze suggests, if you mix records; that way, when they DO find you, they have to take
a bunch of HM slaves with themm, hence deteriorating their prowess in battle. Teeheehee.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old

To find my base, you go to Fortree City, then down to the Weather Institute bridge, don't cross it, go down to the part where you can Surf, Surf up to the Waterfall, go up it, go to the land near the Acro Bike rail, and go up it to that bush. I am in the far left.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:

I also like the one Kamikaze suggests, if you mix records; that way, when they DO find you, they have to take
a bunch of HM slaves with themm, hence deteriorating their prowess in battle. Teeheehee.

Actually, then only HM you need to get there is surf, to surf past Mt.Pyre, after that it's just walking, and try not to fall down the wrong ledge, cuz then you have to start over from lilycove. :D There are a bunch of trainers on the way though...

I also had a very good one somewhere above mossdeep I think, but I can't remember which one. :(

BTW, anyone know how many Secret Bases there are in RSE? Would be interesting to know. :P I think I'm gonna go count them all...

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:20 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Kamikaze wrote:

Actually, then only HM you need to get there is surf, to surf past Mt.Pyre, after that it's just walking, and try not to fall down the wrong ledge, cuz then you have to start over from lilycove. :D There are a bunch of trainers on the way though...

I also had a very good one somewhere above mossdeep I think, but I can't remember which one. :(

BTW, anyone know how many Secret Bases there are in RSE? Would be interesting to know. :P I think I'm gonna go count them all...

I must be thinking of a different one then; the one I'm thinking of requires Surf, Waterfall, and Rock Smash.

Counting all the Secret Bases might be fun though.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can anyone tell me which is largest secret base in hoenn. can i get through some holes that i found inside some secret base?

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The largest base in Hoenn (I believe) is the one with the holes in the floor which I'm assuming you found in a tree. To get across those holes you need to buy solid boards which are available at the Lilycove Megamart Clear-out Sale which goes on from time to time (more frequently after you beat the Elite 4).

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Cherrygrove wrote:
The largest base in Hoenn (I believe) is the one with the holes in the floor which I'm assuming you found in a tree. To get across those holes you need to buy solid boards which are available at the Lilycove Megamart Clear-out Sale which goes on from time to time (more frequently after you beat the Elite 4).

You can get around the holes at all?! That's great! Also, Everytime you beat the E4, when midnight comes, there will be Pokemon News on the TV. That announces the events like the blend master, or a sudden outbreak of a rare pokemon. I keep beating the tar out of the E4 in hopes of getting all the stuff the clearance sale offers.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination

Last edited by Pokemaniac1237 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
My base is well hidden and guarded by my trusty army of Sandshrews. You go to route 111, then head to the desert. If you can brave my army of Sandshrews and other desert fiends, and head east, you will come across this random cave. Enter it and be pwned by giant plush WAILMER, TORCHIC, TREECKO AND MUDKIP BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Blazikendude wrote:
My base is well hidden and guarded by my trusty army of Sandshrews. You go to route 111, then head to the desert. If you can brave my army of Sandshrews and other desert fiends, and head east, you will come across this random cave. Enter it and be pwned by giant plush WAILMER, TORCHIC, TREECKO AND MUDKIP BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...... Are you talking about the wild sandshrew being your army?

Kamikaze wrote:
Incidentally I was looking for a topic about Secret Bases myself, lucky me you started one. :P

Well, I curently have one at Route 123 which I do like, it's not easy to get to though, unless you know what you're looking for. Roughly in the middle part of the map there is a large small rock/mountain thing, with 3 Secret Bases, I currently use the one to the far right. Now, why would anyone pick a Secret Base out in the mddle of nowhere? Well, the answer is simple, me and a couple of friends to the Secret part a bit too seriously, so we started playing hide and seek with each other, in the way that we all created a secret base somewhere throughout hoenn, and then we mixed records and then we ran around trying to find each other, or well, the corresponding Secret Bases at least. It was quite fun actually, not to mention a great way of hatching eggs. :D

Off-Topic(I know that this is advertising, but come on, I can't help it, besides it's still on these forums): The best place for Secret Bases is in my Shop(link in my sig). True, they can't be found in RSE, but they are secret bases, and you can put them anywhere(within reason of course).

My Ruby game made a secret base in the far left one in that rock. I'm going to the far right one now on emerald.
DANG!!! Freaking bike. Went right over the ledge. I should save a lot more often than I do...

here's a well hidden one. Go down left of fortree to the institute bridge. Go on the water and go right and down til you see a tree. theres a bush on the other side of the river. the left side is huge!!

Last edited by JsXtm on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mod Edit: DO NOT DOUBLE POST. Merged.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've got a pretty good one.

Walk west of Fallarbor and go down the big bridge Until you're somewhere in the middle of that bridge. Then sail west and there's a little island with a tree. The base is on the right side of the tree.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

smydata wrote:
I've got a pretty good one.

Walk west of Fallarbor and go down the big bridge Until you're somewhere in the middle of that bridge. Then sail west and there's a little island with a tree. The base is on the right side of the tree.

I remember that one. It's pretty good. I was there for a while until I found one of the trees with 2 holes. Those are the biggest ones in all of hoenn.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I love secret bases. They were a brilliant idea. I don't really know what the best ones are but I thought the best kind of ones were the ones that were a bit different.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jaguar wrote:
I love secret bases. They were a brilliant idea. I don't really know what the best ones are but I thought the best kind of ones were the ones that were a bit different.

I wonder who came up with the idea for secret bases. It was a good idea. In FR/LG they knocked out a lot of the cool features that are in RSE. record mixing, secret bases...

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I always make my secret base in one spot. Go to Fortree city, go right and its the first bush that you see that you can make a secret base out of.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine is in front of where you get registeel, its in a bush but its not that big but i love the spot its in so thats why i chose it.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my secret base is usually below Mauville near that sign that says "team aqua/magma rulez." It suits my tastes.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My Secret base is at the other side of Rusturf Tunnel, the side with the person looking for his Blackglasses stuff.
At the top :)

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I must be thinking of a different one then; the one I'm thinking of requires Surf, Waterfall, and Rock Smash.

Counting all the Secret Bases might be fun though.

Which secret base is that? I've looked for it but I can't find any secret base that's needed all 3 of those. I've found...
S and RS, S and W, S, and RS.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my favorite bass:

1. Fly or walk to Fallarbor town.
2. Go right into the sooty place
3. Pass the soot-glass shop and go near the Parasol lady
4. there's a small indent in the rock above her

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My secret base is on the island north of Rustboro. Just head up towards the beach, surf to the left of the battle girl marching in place, and eventually you'll get to the island, there are several large bases there, just make sure you have boards from the Lilycove clearout sale.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

my secret base is on route 125, right above mossdeep city, near sailor ernest. it a big base. all u need to get to the square room is a plank.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, for me the best is above Rustorbo City. It's big and eventually it's in a tree. I assure you its great. Okay here's how to get there. First Go to Rustorbo. Then after, go up until you can't go no more, and use surf. Go more up higher, then there will be another land. Don't go there, find a way in the left. Then there will be another land. Go up the stairs. Then there will be like tree mazes, go in the very left. Then at the end, there will be a tree. That's it. Press A in front of the tree and use secret power. Here's what it looks like
My decorations are not much YET. Image

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For me my secret base that i have in my Emerald version is the one where you find Registeel's cave passed the tall grass the little bush that also has a garden for you to plant some berries and to top it off a little lake for you too surf/fish. :D

Heck you can think of it as a relaxation gettaway for all trainers. :)

It may not be big but its dooable

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next