It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Who is your most hated RSE pokemon to catch? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{chimecho} for me as well. I remember the first time I tried to catch him, I looked for almost two hours, almost convinced that I looked the wrong place, before I finally found him.

I've actually never had any problems with {latias} / {latios}. I usually find it randomly quite fast, and just lob a masterball at it.

I've been quite lucky with {feebas} as well, finding it in one of the 10 first squares every time.

{abra} has always been easy as well. I've just thrown a Pokeball or Great ball right away, and in one or two encounters I usually get it.

Some of the safari zone guys are a pain, though... And {sableye} is tricky to catch early in the game.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

FEEBAS!!! That darn pokemon isnt worth the trouble. i have articuno. no need for milotic :)

Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I didn't know you had to use Rock Smash to find {nosepass}, so it took me awhile to find one.
Does {mawile} have that high of a catch rate?
Darn {regice}... so annoying with that Curse!
{heracross}!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I seriously find you, like once a day, and you flee. Oh woe is me.
Same with {pinsir}.
And, of course, {relicanth}. Had to sweet scent, like, hundreds of times.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Chimecho, for sure. Relicanth was a snap to catch with a dive ball and abra swarm in granite cave so i had no trouble there. feebas was annoying and took me an hour to find but it was worth it.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Rayquaza, I got its health ridiculously low (like 1hp) by attacking it with level 10s, put it to sleep and used 50+ ultra balls where it proceded to kill itself -_-

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Aww yeah. I caught chimecho!! now for latias...

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Latias, and Relicanth, It took me forever to find them both. >.<

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Rayquaza. I always have this dumb luck to have the stupid thing bust out of great balls, ultra balls, pokeballs, premier balls, the works, even with putting it to sleep or paralyzing it.
And yes, all 99 of each kind of ball. D8<
And Latias is one big math problem for me. mapping out where it goes, patterns, Kryptology, donner and blitzen.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{absol} burns Pokeballs, Ultra and Great Balls easily. Anyway, it was one of my fave Pokemon.~?
Oh yeah, for the sake of being a total LoSeR, I'd say {feebas} too. Well, found a ShInY one !

Last edited by jirachiX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Oh, my...

FEEBAS (I want a milotic :()
Latios/Latias
Snorunt
Nosepass
Bagon
Slackoth

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Feebas, ugh! I have never been able to catch him! :frustrated: {feebas} :censored:

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oh man, couldn't Nintendo just put Feebas where the Magikarp are?
Adds:
*Latios-do I need an explanation? That thing got me to train Shedinja to lv. 40, which wasn't very hard, and chase it until I can catch it.
*Rayquaza- I finally caught it, went there with 99 Ultraballs, left there with 20 and a dead Blaziken -_-

{jirachi} {blaziken} {cresselia}
jX

Sat May 02, 2009 2:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah I must agree about Feebas/Milotic. Ditto is also hard for me; since it's like twice the level of the ones in FRLG, it's so much harder for me to catch. It has too low defense when un-transformed and I always have to switch pokemon after it transfoms into a lowsy one. It drives me crazy; I've only been able to catch one!

Image (by Ender)

Sat May 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Since the Legendaries are a completely different story (and also possibly that I haven't gotten far enough to get to most of them...), I'll only do the not Legendary ones in Hoenn that I think are a pain. The others that have been mentioned, I'll reserve judgment until later (I still haven't tried looking for Feebas, because the thing's pathetic until it evolves...). Also, a side note: Only the ones that seem to evade me in every game, because there are other Pokemon that are difficult in one and hard in the other (Sableye and Mawile for example, Lotad and Seedot another...).

Nosepass (I mean, the low rate of running into one, and you have to Rock Smash...)
Meditite
Barboach
Corphish
Chimecho
Absol
Snorunt
Corsola
Luvdisc
Bagon
Feebas, too.

After all, all of these have very low odds of showing up, and only come up in one place...

And don't get me started on the Safari Zone!

AEPMT :D :) :P :wink: :mrgreen:

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Fri May 15, 2009 11:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Of course Feebas(the memories of finding that are long gone) but for some reason i managed to spend forever looking for Grimer. I started to suspect that it wasn't actually there. Maybe it was just my bad luck

Of course finding Feebas was one of the most exciting things to happen on my Emerald and makes me want to never start it again. In fact, it makes me wish that there were more exceedingly fustratingly hard to find Pokémon in the games. It sounds weird, but fustration makes the Pokémon games so fun.

Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'd forgotten about Grimer! But I understand perfectly well why the frustration makes them fun. It gives us players a goal. And the harder we strive for it, when we accomplish it (in the end of that quest), the more satisfying it is; especially depending on the effort necessary to complete the task.

AEPMT :D :) :P :wink: :mrgreen:

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

FEEBAS WAS A PAIN IN THE :censored: to find
i also hated bagon and latios/latias
=)

Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I had pure luck with Latios, on my way to Kyogre with a few masterballs from my other games, ta-da, but, that was just luck. And for Nosepass, it was easy. I'd have to say so far Feebass.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Relicanth is very rare. The Lati's are easy to catch, you just gotta find them and make sure they dont flee (Shadow Tag FTW). I think my most hated RSE pokemon to catch is any pokemon from a nintendo event seeing as how i didn't go to them :frustrated:

Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

To tell you the truth i never found it very hard to find any Pokemon in the game, even Feebas. This is because i have a good strategy.

1. Start breeding the Pokemon that are most powerful on your team, trying to get max IV's for the Pokemon or at least the right nature you want, or just hope beyond hope that will get a shiny of that Pokemon***How i got Shiny Milotic*** and carry the eggs everywhere you go, keep in mind that you'd be better off having a Flame Body in your party.

2. Go to the areas that have the Pokemon that you are having trouble catching and simple hang around there for a while, you'd be hatching eggs and looking fof the Pokemon you desire.

3. This is by far the most important part, Don't give UP!! This is the worst thing you can do when trying to catch Pokemon. If you ever want to evolve your Feebas you need to catch as quickly as possible so you can take advantage of the Blend Masters skills. Also you must never wander away from the area you know the Pokemon is in hope of catching it (for example Chimecho can not be found in the same place as Vulpix, i caught it at the area that is the farthest you can go forward).

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The hardest for me is Feebas, me and my freinds went looking for one...it took 3 days. but other then feebas i guess the hardest one would be Latios ( i used approx. 140 ultra balls!), it kept running away from me. I used wobbafet, with its shadow tag. but latios always killed it, this is mostly due to the fact i was too lazy to train it XD. But i eventually caught it within 2 days.

I probably have the worst luck finding feebas :frustrated:

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The one i hated to catch ever was Latios. He's too annoyuing, moving away constantly and kills my pokemon. But eventually i caught him (with a masterball. Tried others but just phailed).

Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My hardest so far has been Feebas. mainly cause i spent half the day searching for him....... on the wrong route..... i read the thing wrong and went 2 route 111 not 119...... i know u can laugh at me. but Bagon was easy as cake for me i caught like 4 and breed them..... didnt think it would take over 10000 steps 2 hatch a bagon but it did and it has defiently been worth it since he has had the marcho brace on since he hatched. Relicanth easy 2. just searched for him for like 10 mins and found him and easy 2 catch 2. caught Kyogre pretty easy 2. training up some dragons right now. got shelgon up 2 lvl 42 right now and my flygon is lvl 54. after i get them 2 lvl 80 im going to go after that green legendary one at the top of sky tower (i cant spell it) thinking about going after the regis but i will probably do that later cause i really dont like wailmer. not hard 2 catch just dont like them. 2 me they arent that strong and easily taken out. but u have 2 get one 2 lvl 40 2 evolve it 2 go after the regis so im going to have 2 do that sometime. just not right now.

92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

For me, Latios, Relicanth, Feebas, Bagon. Yes, Bagon. I went into Meteor Falls and I spent 2hrs trying to find a Bagon. :frustrated: Just bad luck... :(

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Feebas isn't hard to catch, just to find.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next