It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Pokémon Generation 3.5 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Lyker managed to pin the rattata down, it was biting at the air furiously.

Merek bent down to get a better look at it before finishing it off, it seemed like a normal rattata except it had a streak of red on it's back, and one of

it's teeth was golden.

"Lyker, use bite" merek commanded. and the rattata fell still. he examined the tooth, it had a engraving of a skull with fire behind it.

"that's interesting" merek said quietly to himself. "that's very intresting.

and he threw a pokeball and caught it.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Michael observed Eric's sudden change in attitude. So he thought he would go over and get to know him a little better. Unfortuanately he also saw Merek capturing his Rattata. So he thought congrats were in order, condsidering he failed at trying to capture a pokemon.

"Well done Merek, I am glad you got yourself a pokemon." Michael said.
"Hey look there is the sign for Route 1002. Amazingly we got through 1001 with a few injuries. Lets Go!" Michael said.

Does anyone want to do anything else here? Catch any more pokemon? If you do, please do it now.

We have got to go through 1002 that will be basically a big field where we will have a picnic or something. So the person I have chosen to do the wild pokemon will have to take this into account.

Then we will get to Kingoleon City. There will be a suprise...

Keep up the great work!

Jaguar ~
{glaceon}

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 am
I need to shut the **** up

Cassie looked around at the general chaos around her.
She nodded slowly.
"Riiiiiiight. That capture was about as subtle as a sledgehammer." she said to Michael.
Show off.
Cassie hoped there would be some more interesting PKMN elsewhere. Like.........DRAGON TYPES.
Her white teeth glinted mischeviously.
Carry on.

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
"thank you, thank you" said merek to the world at large. "no pictures, no pictures, no please do not undress"

he led the way int route 1002, and the music on his pokepilot changed. "very funny" he grumbled.

he came out into a large big circular field with trees surrounding the edges, but on one side there was a big sparkling lake. Merek brethed in the fresh

air, "ahh, this is the life" and he pranced out into the daisies.

the pokemon here are:

[snubbel]
[wooper]
[psyduck]
[bellsprout]
[sunflora]

enough?

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Okay

{snubbull}
{bulbasaur}
{mareep}
{wooper}
{psyduck}
{bellsprout}
{sunflora}
{horsea}

Michael walked into the wide open space and he was amazed. Although this was not due to the field. It was the lake. A amazing spectacle, it was a clear blue lagoon. The pokemon came in and out the water so they were catchable. He loved water pokemon and dreamed to be the world best water pokemon coordinater. He began to think what the others would be.

Please note that inlike me you do not have to be a certain type trainer. You can be what you want.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Cassie squealed with joy.
"It's so......beautiful!!!!!!" she spun around, Porygon copying her. The problem is, Cass could stop. Poor Porygon kept spinning until it stopped and hit the floor with a dull thunk, its eyes spinning around.
Cassie bent down and chuckled as Porygon gave a wheezy bleep.
"Aww. C'mon, get up, pal."
Dragging Porygon up, Cassie surveyed the peaceful blue sheen that was the lake. The occasional Magikarp flailed around at the surface. Cassie laughed, radiant in the sunlight, her blonde hair suddenly coming loose and tumbling down her shoulders, whipping about in the breeze.
Then she collided with Merek with a cry and hit the floor the same time as him.
"OW!"
Nice one, genius.

So, um...I'm a coordinator. So is Jaguar. And Merek wants to be a Pokemon master........? :S

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A horsea popped out of the water and he fell in love with it. He wanted it.

'Go Seel!' Michael said as he threw the pokeball into the air. 'Headbutt!' Seel divided towards the Horsea and took it by surprise. He got hit badly but seemed to get up quickly and used bubble it hit Seel mind boggingly quick. Seel got up and was ordered to use ice beam. Seel fired and it froze horsea. 'Go pokeball!' Beep Beep Beep Click. 'Gotcha Horsea was caught!'

I am just going to advance to story a bit. So I apologise if you think I use godmodding.

As the group arrived in Vulpegg City, the capital of Cloyster Island, they noticed a huge difference between it and Asat. It was completely different, the buildings were more modern, the streets bigger, the whole place seemer to be a much more upbeat and active place unlike Asat that had a quaint feel. There was a problem. Team Rapture was there. They were attacking the colossal museum. It was not just a couple of grunts it was all of the admins. Admin Crocus, Puteulanus and Rutilus were there. They were the three main admins. Duffy had heard of this team before and knew all about them. The team wanted to investigate. So they rushed to the side of a building so that they were not seen. Then they noticed the Team Rapture Boss , Malum, coming out of the back entrance of the museum with a handful fossils and looking rather smug.

'So what shall we do guys? We have tons of time before anyone realises that the fossils have been stolen and that the road block is fake.' Malum said.

'I cannot believe know saw us, they are so pathetic.' Admin Puteulanus said laughing.

'Look guys I don't want to put a damper on things but don't you think we should get back to our hideout? Maybe quit while we are ahead?' Admin Crocus said.

'Crocy why do you have to be so negative, I mean every single time...' Admin Rutilus said before being interrupted.

'No Crocus makes a good point, we should get back but we have to get rid of those kids over there!' Malum shouted when he noticed the crew. 'Crocus get Gengar out and attack the tall and skinny one, Puteulanus use Salamence on the blonde and Rutilus use Tyranitar against the hoodie. I will deal with the brown haired one. Come on out Poliwrath! Malum commanded. The admins released the pokemon and they were about to attack. What could the team do?

Again I apologise for the gigantic leap and the lack of posting on my part I have just been incredibly busy. In your next post there is not much you can do except explain your feelings when at least two of you have replied I will post the suprise...

Jaguar ><
{arbok}

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Wow. Some leap. >_<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie gasped as she heard the conversation.
Oh my God! Team Rapture. Blake's been after these freaks for years!
She reached for her phone then hesitated.
If I call him, he'll find me and drag me back home. I don't want that to happen.
Then Cassie heard a cold voice say something. All she heard was: "Use Salamence on the blonde."
Cassie almost screamed in genuine terror, but swallowed it down and said, "Go, Porygon!"
Porygon burst from its Pokeball, bleeping.
Peteulanus let Salamance out of its Pokeball too. It was enormous. It dwarfed Porygon.
Cassie was not ready to let her fear show.
"Porygon! Sharpen!"
Porygon glowed and seemed actually to get sharper.
"Now Return!" cried Cassie, and Porygon attacked Salamence with all its might. It glowed again, this time slightly pink. Salamence might as well have been attacked by a Catapie. It barely noticed.
"Dragonbreath!" commanded Peteulanus. A flaming blast flew from Salamence's mouth and hit Porygon right on. It was thrown into a wall, bleeped weakly, and then fell apart.
"PORYGON!!" screamed Cassie, and raced to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O :O
Maybe Blake should intervene? And what is this mysterious surprise? :S

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Don't make too much of a fuss over it in case you don't like it

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Eric watched the scene unfold.
We are screwed over.
Eric then realised the Gengar in front of him. He hesitated for a second. Shade would have chance of beating Gengar. However, he had no other choice besides getting directly attacked.
"Shade, rise!" he shouted. Shade burst from it's pokeball, staring right into the face of the Gengar. Despite the fact that he knew he was about to completly destroyed, Shade stood (floated?) firm.
"Psychic!" Eric commanded. Shade complied, giving his all. The Gengar looked like it had been stung by a bee, annoyed, nothing more. It wouldn't have even gone to that extent if Psychic wasn't strong against Poison.
"Is that the best you got?" Crocus shouted, "Watch this, Shadow Ball!" The blob of darkness sped towards Shade, hitting him directly in the face. Shade immediatly fell to the ground and fainted.
"Shade, return," Eric said solemly. He stared at Shade's pokeball.
"I'm sorry," he whispered.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Right I want know whether you guys think this is too cheesy

As the gang were practically beat they would have to admit defeat. As the gang waited for the pain bright light appeared in each one of them. These were portals. The gang could barely see but one thing they could see was the pokemon coming out of them.

In front of Eric, Darkrai came out of the portal.

In front of Cassie, Latios came out of the portal

In front of Merek, Regigigas came out of the portal

In front of Duffy, Jirachi came out of the portal

Darkrai used a massive Dark Pulse against Gengar

Latios used a colossal Dragon Pulse against Salamence

Regigigas used a super Superpower against Tyranitar

Jirachi used a hyper Psychic against Poliwrath

All these attacks came together and there was a massive explosion, when the smoke had cleared the pokemon were gone.

Is this too tacky? I was hoping for a Guardian kind of feel.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
O.O
That was probably the most unrealistic event that I have ever seen in an RP. In my opinion, that should be changed. But I'm willing to cope if the other two are fine with it, so I'll wait to hear their response. If you need to, I'd suggest just having the someone of importance appear so the Admins run away instead of finishing us off.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I THINK I AM GOING TO ASK FOR THIS TO BE LOCKED

REASONS BEING

1) I AM TOO BUSY TO CONTINUE WITH SUCH A COMPLEX STORY

2) I AM TOO BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS

3) I AM NOT EXCITED MY THE STORY ANYMORE

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 am

Oh, OK.
That means I'm not signed up to many very active RPs anymore. :'O
Bummer.
I think it was extremely unrealistic......why choose us? But it was OK......I guess.
Not much point submitting my opinion when it's gonna get closed down, huh?

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8