It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Luckiest moment 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

garythesnail, I'm jealous.

Luckiest: Two hitting Dome Ace Tucker and Factory Head Nolan...with my Lv. 80 Suicune :)

Unluckiest: I've played probably over 1,000 hours between Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, and FireRed/LeafGreen...I've never seen a shiny. Anywhere. That makes me sad :(

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have lots of lucky moments. one of them where that the champion's highest level pokemon had one HP In I was using a lv. 30 Magitkarp and there move missed I I hit them with tackle. another on is that I found a shiny Rayquaza. I traded it on wi-fi for a shiny Darkria

Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My luckiest moment is probably catching PokeRus, which isn't really that significant (but it's been very useful!).

My luckiest catch isn't really that special either. Mewtwo on around two-thirds health. And it was modest! Timid probably would have been better, but it could have been something like... careful... which would have been bad.

I haven't really had an unluckiest moment. I've done a few stupid things, but those were my fault, mostly.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my luckiest and unluckiest where in the same instance.
first time i loaded up Sapphire went to get my starter pokemon picked treecko. First pokemon i ever saw in the entire game it was shiny
I thought it looked weird didn't know what shinies where yet and decided not to take it cause i didn't want to glich my game.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My luckiest moment was in Ruby, caught my Groudon with 2 Ultra Balls, my blaziken about to faint.

Really didn't want to reset my game, head all the way out to get more Ultra Balls, and go back in.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Luckiest: Catching a shiny Slugma

Unluckiest: My data getting corrupted, before I saved after catching my Slugma :cry: :mad:

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luckiest: found a plusle in my ruby

Unluckiest: Played for an hour, didn't save, killed latios. Had to start all over

Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Luckiest: I was browsing the GTS and I saw a Palkia up for trade (I can't remember what they wanted) and when I traded it had the Pokerus.

Unluckiest: When I was searching for a Lucky Egg in my FireRed I came across a shiny NidoranM, and I couldn't catch it for some reason, it made me really mad seeing how I caught a shiny Nidorina two hours before that too.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Luckiest: Definitely my battle versus Wallace in Emerald, when my Wailord was the only one left at low health, trying to stall his last Pokemon, Milotic, for Curse to take its effects. I was out of Potions, and my Wailord was at, like, 10 HP or something, and the Milotic used Toxic! I won the battle!

Unluckiest: Safari Zone...
Wild Shiny PSYDUCK appeared!
Brendan threw one SAFARI BALL!
Shoot! It was so close, too!
PSYDUCK fled!
:censored:

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luckiest: Was battling Flannery on my Ruby verison. Before I got to her I was knocking down all the other trainers with my like lvl 25 Dratini that my boyfriend gave me. It had dragon rage, thunder, dragon dance, and some other move. Well thinking that I could take down Flannery with it was stupid of me. It got KO on her second pokemon along with the rest of my team till I was down to my lvl 20 Misdreavus(also got from my boyfriend) and Flannery down to her Torkoal. It was confused and was close to dieing, along with my Misdreavus. Torkoal used some move and thanks to it being confused it hurt itself and then I used Pyswave and killed it. When I told my boyfriend, he couldn't believe it happened.

Unluckiest: Probably losing my Sapphire verison. I had beaten it expect for completing the pokedex.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

LOL I got soooo lucky today
I was playing shoddy battle today
During a game I was left with a Choice Scarfed Starmie with 7% HP and my opponent had a paralyzed Jumpluff @ 100%
so I used a T-Bolt, and my opponent's sleep powder missed
I used another T-Bolt, and I got put to sleep
I slept for two turns, during which my opponent could have EASILY killed me (but he couldn't move both times)
on the third turn, I woke up and T-Bolted him to death
O____O

I can think of one unlucky moment right now
I was EV training one day and came across a red gyarados
unfortunately, whenever I EV train, I don't even pay attention to what I'm doing, so I ended up killing it
-___________-

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well today I was playing Emerald and I was at the Trainer Tower and I was on Expert Tag Mode. Anyways I was playing against the first set of opponents and I had used Agility with my Metagross and then I kept using Meteor Mash and all 3 times I used it my Attack Level went up by one. It was amazing and if I hadn't had used Agility Metagross would never have been able to get any of those attacks in.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Catching {latias}. I made my daily trip to the Berry Master, and it was raining. It doesn't normally rain there, it rains if you take the nearby path north (heading toward the weather center). I had to take the long way around to get to the small lake behind the house. Surfing around..... It appeared.

Right off the bat I just throw an Ultra Ball at him.....caught.

WOO!

:happy dance:

Platinum Pal Pad Code
Name: Robert
4984 0812 9404

My Brute

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My luckiest (but perhaps unluckiest) moment was when I was first going north to see May north of Oldale town and I couldn't get any Pokeballs, but I encountered a shiny Wurmple I was forced to defeat.

Just one of those lame encouraging quotes made by me :)

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just right now. Went to the cave of origin, and what do I find there but a SHINY KYOGRE!

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Finding feebas then evolving that the same HOUR. the 10 min later trading my friend for a chansey and breeding it w/ a ditto. immediatly i gain an egg and hatched that within the hour and it evolved right after it hatched!!!! How awesome is that? I also caught Raquaza in one try w/ a dive ball.

Unlukiest: corrupting the save file while saving in the hall of fame for the first time.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well, my luckiest moment was in the elite four. All my pokemon were all fainted, except for my Kyogre. I was against the champ's last pokemon, Armaldo. I missed a LOT of water-type moves that would have won me the match, and the armaldo used earthquake against me. I thought I was done fore, and then the HP meter stopped at 1 point left to spare. I was al like, 'Oh god wif this move misses i'm done for holy crap one point gotta make it last oh my god what move' and then I used Hydro Pump. It was a critical hit, and i won.
With only one HP point to spare.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My luckiest moment would be..

Beating Liza and Tait with {blaziken} and {gardevoir} in Emerald.
Damn Solrock and Lunatone >(

And beating Wallace with my beloved Blaziken.
Damn my stupid Emerald it totally crashed after those moments..

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

my luckiest moment in Ruby is having a level 100 {salamence}. The funny thing is. its really strong and i have beat the elite four alone with that one pokemon Without switching and going in alone. The really thing is. It is A Shiny Pokeon. The first Bagon i seen was a shiny. :D i was really lucky. so i though of nothing and used the lucky masterball i gotten from the lottery ticket thingy.

wrostest moment ever was when i seen a shiny Mightynea and its used roar and made me run away ;-; i was really sound i started crying about about 23 hours >.>

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lucky: I found 2 shinies = {zubat} {sentret} in one day in Pokemon Crystal!

Unlucky: I couldn't catch Sentret because I didn't have Pokeballs yet... :cry:

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My luckiest moment would have had to have been the time i went to a nintendo event and no one knew so I ended up getting {deoxys}, and my friend traded the ticket for it with me for the ticket to {ho-oh} and {lugia}.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Catching Pokerus Yesterday in the middle of a training session on sapphire :)

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just found the Feebas-spot! And then after that, I discovered that the Feebas I caught was a serious contender, having modest nature, and the IV guy from Battle Frontier said it was "wonderfully outstanding in ability" and that its special attack was "flawless". Ding!

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

my luckiest moment evr was finding latios in emerald on route 101.
my unluckiest moment was using my masterball on mewtwo in fire red. the moment i stepped into the grass right above cerulean city, i found suicune. i was so f***ing pist off!! :frustrated:

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

At the tie this happened, i had only pearl game on ds, so i was unable to evolve a gastly to a gengar, so I was trying to get a gengar already evoled in the haunted manor, but I get a shiny gastly instead:)

PS: this little gastly is now a cute shiny gengar...

Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6