It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pokémon Generation 3.5 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
"nope, your coming with me" he said dragging michael to the tree.

"hello" he said brightly to the couple under the tree. "I'm Merek, he's michael, and we we want you two to hear a proposition"and with that he lifted

his feet from under himself and dropped in a cross legged sitting position on the grass.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Call me Duffy," Michael said reluctantly copying Merek

Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Eric was standing under a tree, contemplating what he should do for the next few hours, when a girl, about his age, maybe a little younger, came up to him and said, "Hi. I'm Cassie. What's your name?" Eric was a bit confused by this, because rarely did anyone besides possible adopters talk to him. Wondering how to respond to an awkward question like that, Eric didn't notice the two boys walk over to him. "Hello. I'm Merek, he's michael, and we we want you two to hear a proposition," said one of them, sitting down on the grass. "Call me Duffy," the other said and sat down reluctantly.
Eric was startled by all this, and his thoughts got jumbled around. To stop this, Eric fiddled with his knife a bit. Finally, he sighed and said, "My name is Eric. Now, would you please tell me why I seem to be asked personal questions from people I have never met before in my entire life?"

Sorry for not being on for a while, but I'm back. Also, I edited Shade's TM move because I realized that the previous move set would be horrible against a normal type. I hope you don't mind

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

No worries about you editing and thanks for posting!

"I don't know why you are being asked all these questions, I just need to find people for a quest involving a pokedex. We came over he to see if she would want to join but we would still need one more person." Michael said gesturing for the guy and girl to sit down. "Plus he fancys the pants off her." Michael added.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek grimaced at the girl, "never mind him" he said nodding at duffy. "he has pathological lying issues we're trying to get him through."

"now I don't know much about it, but he.."nodded at duffy again. "wants us to go on a mission-quest-thing with him, and I'm as content as a

cucumber to oblige, but I wont be alone in the wilderness with this lunatic, so I was hoping this young lady could come and make me feel more

secure, and you..." he said noticing that the boy with fiddling with a knife. "you look pretty handy with that thing, and your duskull look's badass"

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:39 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
The idea surprised Eric a bit. He never really thought about leaving the orphanage. "This place has been my only true home," Eric said, "And I never thought about what I would do when I left here." He looked up at the orphanage, towering over the group. He then looked at Shade, wondering how he felt about this. Shade's face showed a bit of curiosity, and a bit of excitement. Eric understood. "Alright, I might as well come. I'm going to have to leave here eventually, and this is probably the best opportunity I'll ever get."

This is the general idea for the type of knife Eric has, not a Swiss army knife, just in case any of you were wondering.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:22 am
I need to shut the **** up

Cassie blushed furiously at Merek's advances.
EW. Seriously? This thug has a crush on me. Ewewewewewewewewewewewew!!
"Ummmmm, listen. Guys? Right. Yeah, I'd love to. I ran away from my mother. I need someone to keep my morale up. But if one of you guys start crushing on me, I WILL deck ya. 'Kay?"
Cassie thought she had made a good speech. Porygon made the bleepy sound.
"Oh. I'm Cassandra. Cassandra Lang. But you guys can call me Cassie or Cass, I guess."
She smiled.
"So, where are we off to?"

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The girl looked so ferocious Merek actually cowered in her wake.

"I'm sure duffy-boy here can tell us" said Merek happily. that coffee really did him some good. "but I want to assure you that nobody here has any

intention of crushing on you....for now" he added hastily.

Last edited by Zombie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:23 am
Profile YIM

Zombie wrote:
The girl looked so ferocious Merek actually c

What? WHAT DID MEREK DO?!?!? :lol:

Cassie glared at Merek.
"Good, 'cause me and Porygon are a kickass team."
She smiled again. This should be fun.
"So............Duffy, where are we off?"

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well we are all gonna have to go back to my grandpas lab. Oh if he makes any comments that you think are slightly inappropriate just ignore him," Michael stated. "Also if anyone has mental issues its you Merek."

At The Lab

"Ah Michael you brought some people brilliant. Children come gather round this table," Michaels grandpa said. The group came and surrounded the table

"Now this the new version of the pokedex. To be honest it does nothing different to the older version it just looks newer. Anyway, now I want you kids to take one of these each and go and exploring around the Coronach Islands. You can do what ever you like, fight gym leaders, compete in contests whatever. I just want to keep the pokedex at the end. All your expenses will be covered and I will give you a pokewand if you would like. What do you say?"

JOIN WEREWOLF XTREME TODAY!!!! Sorry about that I just thought I might as well put it

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek picked up the orange and black pokedex, because it matched with his pokepilot.

there was a sort of slot in the back, he tried plugging his pokepilot into it. and it worked! he had more options on both devices now. the only down

side was that no he had a big fat pokepilotdex that would be very uncomfortable in his pocket.

"do these come with a holster or something?" he asked the old man.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile YIM

"Cool." said Cass as she examined the Pokedex. "Let's try it out."
    PORYGON. THE VIRTUAL POKEMON. THIS POKEMON IS CONSISTED ENTIRELY OUT OF PROGRAMMING CODE. IT MOVES AROUND IN CYBERSPACE AT WILL.

"Wow." said Cassie. "That's cool."
"So. I'm gonna be a coordinator. What about you guys?"

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Michael grabbed the white and grey pokedex, that matched his pokewand. "These are amazing grandpa." Michael said.

"Glad you like them. Here are the holsters for them. Now if you want you can have a pokewand is just an experimental invention of mine or use pokeballs, your choice." Michaels Grandpa said. "I never got any of your names. You my call me Jeremiah." Michaels Grandpa added

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"I'm going to become a trainer, no doubt about it," Eric said as he walked over and picked up the last pokedex, a black one with a streak of red, "Odd that these seem to all be personalized for us, despite the fact that you have never met us in our entire life, except for Duffy. My names Eric by the way."

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"oh, sorry" said merek quickly. "my name's Merek Mahass, you may of heard of my father, Kraven Mahass"

I just noticed how cool the names in my family are chuckled Merek to himself.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:48 am
Profile YIM

Merek. 'Kay. That's a............wierd name.
Cassie's Pokedex was red and black, alternating colours.
"Say.......you look something like Peggy Burdick. She and her husband Blake have been panicking because their daughter has disappeared."
"You have the wrong person." said Cassie, suddenly beginning to panic. "I'm Cassandra Lang."
"Do people call you Cassie?" asked Jeremiah.
"NO. Cassandra. Always."
Cassie prayed that the others would keep quiet.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sensing the look of panic on cassie's face, Merek jumped in quickly.

"no that can't be right" he said to jeremiah. "Casiie's my second cousin my mother's side."

he slipped his pokedex into it's holster, and admired himself in the mirror. Lookin' good he smiled at his reflection.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think Eric has been a little too friendly for his description so far, so I'm going to show a little of his darker side.

Eric sighed at Merek's weak attempt to cover up Cassie's true name. There are to many flaws in the statement, Eric thought, First of all, it's easy to see he's lying through his teeth. Second, he confirmed Jeremiah's suspicion and called her Cassie. Third, the probability that a girl with the exact same name as someone who's lost, and looks a lot like the girl's mother being someone else is very slim. Fourth, the probability of second cousin's just randomly being select for the exact same quest is probably slimmer. Finally, wouldn't you mention that information during your introduction? But Eric kept silent. Maybe Jeremiah was a fool who couldn't put two and two together.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well okay. It is nice to meet you Cassandra, no it is nice to meet all of you! Anyway lets get down to buisness. Go from here onto Route 1001 on continue on your massive journey you are undertaking! Battle your Pokemon, Compete in Contests, Win Gyms and Make Friends! I am so jealous but go on have fun!" Jeremiah said.

I will award the pleasure of making the list of avalible pokemon to the person I think deserves it or we might just take it in turns.

But I will do the first route. Since I only wanted route 1001 to be shortish because we are only getting to grips with pokemon life there will not be that many pokemon to catch but whenever it is your turn you can put in what you like within reason of course.

Route 1001 Pokemon

{zigzagoon}
{rattata}
{pidgey}
{paras}
{sentret}

Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"thank you a lot jeremiah" said merk smiling.

he walked out into the open air, he was leaving, the air smelt fresher. "Let's go!!!" he said to the world at large.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Profile YIM

Cassie almost puked when Jeremiah called her by her Christian name.
Ha, I sound like some sorta witch.
As they went outside and Merek said "Let's go!!!", Cassie felt a little more at peace. Times had been stressful lately.
To Route 1001.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Duffy thought this was amazing. He was about to start living his dream.
"Come on guys, lets head out!" Duffy said. Part of him thought that he already had a close connection with them.
As they headed out on to route 1001. They were blown away by it. The beautiful high standing trees, the Pokemon moving all around.
As the group moved along the path running through the route they just kept getting more and more amazed. Then Michael had his moment. He saw a wild Pokemon that he wanted.

"Oh my god, guys look. It is a {pidgey} ! I want it! I want it!" Duffy said nearly wetting himself. He lifted up his pokedex and said
Pidgey the tiny bird Pokemon. It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.
"This should be easy, Come on out Seel!" Michael said.
"Ice Beam now!" Seel launched an ice beam and the pidgey saw it coming and just moved out the way.
"What the hell, man?" Duffy asked not realising that the pidgey did not want to fight.
"Ice Beam, again!" Seel fired and now the Pidgey was pissed of. It used a vicious sand attack that practically blinded Duffy. It then ignored Seel and started pecking Duffy.
"Get off, get off!" Michael moaned. Eventually the Pidgey got of due to bordem.
"Well this has got of to a great start?" Michael said sarcastically.

I know this has been down but I apologise and I was busy but now Its back!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek didn't know whether to criticize duffy or to help him, so he compromised by rolling on the ground roaring with laughter.

He got up clutching his sides with tears coming down from his eyes "that...was..epic" he gasped.

then something bit him on the leg, "ARGH!!" he yelled as he saw a small purple pokemon dart across the plain. he had always wanted a Rattata.

"OI YOU" he yelled after it, "come back here, go Lyker!!"

lyker flew after the Rattata like a bee out of hell, blasting fire balls as the thing evaded.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:33 am
Profile YIM

Cassie squealed in delight as the two boys chased the Pokemon around madly.
"Let's check 'em out." she said, flipping open her Pokedex.
    RATTATA. THE MOUSE POKEMON. IT IS EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS. IT SCAVANGES WITHOUT STOPPING AND REPRODUCES VERY QUICKLY.

"Wow!" exclaimed Cass. She bent down and examined Seel.
    SEEL. THE SEA LION POKEMON. THE HORN ON IT'S HEAD IS EXTREMELY HARD. IT HAS A LIGHT BLUE FUR THAT PROTECTS IT FROM COLD.

"Oh, WOW." Porygon made the bleepy noise.
"D'ya think they need help?" she asked.
Porygon shook it's head.
"Naah, let's leave them to it."
Cassie noticed Eric standing still and watching.
He's a little....uh....sombre.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Eric stood, arms crossed, observing the scene that occured before him. The levels of ecstasy the others had to seeing simple pokemon and the idiotic ways they fought were almost sickening to him. Maybe it would have been better if I stayed at the orphanage, he thought to himself, Well, I'm here now, so I better get used to this sort of behavior. Might as well let Shade out now. With that thought, he took shade's pokeball and let him out.
Shade looked around, ready for battle. "There's no need for that, I just thought you might want some fresh air and some company," Eric said. Shade was curious about his master's attitude, but was grateful for the chance to get out, so he stopped floating and calmly sat in wait.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next