It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Unsure On Topic Placement.. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hey, I'd really appreciate any and all help I have with this.

I recently purchased an action replay for my DS (no im not gonna ask stupid questions)
and i wanted to offer my ability to hack Pokemon to the other members of Psypoke.

My question: If I were to give Pokemon away for free, would I start a shop in Sunyshore Market? I thought so, but I reconsidered.
Sorry if people as this all the time. I'll be glad to give more info if needed.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 pm
Report this post
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That's a good question... I'm not 100% sure myself, but I think the most appropriate place for you to offer your services would be the WiFi Trading Thread.

Again, not absolutely certain, but that should be a safe bet. If you run into trouble, blame it on me. :p

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I guess you can use the Wifi Trading Thread, but please make it very explicit that your Pokemon were hacked. Very, very explicit. Hacked games can't be registered for official Nintendo Events, so please do not get any people into trouble :wink:

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 am
Report this post
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alright, WiFi Trading Thread it is. Thanks for the help, I didn't wanna just post around and figured I may as well ask. And it'll be extremely explicit. Thanks Sn0wBaLL and Registeel_Rocks

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]