It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MGS4 help 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I beat the game already and i got the new camo. I started playing again but I cant figure out how to put on the new camo( really just the suit).He told me it would be in the menu but I cant find it, help please.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When you beat the game, you receive new Command Vest colors, not new Camouflage. If you want to select those new Command Vest colors, press start; the fourth item down is Camouflage. Selecting that will bring a submenu with "Body", "Face", "Chest." Choosing "Chest" will show you the color options for the Command Vest. I believe the first five colors are those you were given at the start, and the last five are what you have earned for completing the game.

Camouflage cannot be earned in MGS4 unlike MGS3. In this game, camo is automatic, but you can register the current camo Snake is wearing by saving it for use whenever you please. Once you have formed a new camo while in Auto mode, return to the Camouflage menu. Below OctoCamo (Manual), it will say "Register Camo Pattern." Select that to register your current camo pattern. Once registered, you can select that pattern to use in the "OctoCamo (Manual)" menu. However, you can only register as many as ten camo patterns.

I hope that helps.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks i'll try it out when i get home .

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]