It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Anybody sick of all the Ubers? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've recently been battling on PBR Wi-Fi with a standard UU/OU team and have been amazed by all the Ubers I've encountered thus far. Fifteen of the twenty battles I've had included some form of Uber usage. Albeit they're typically newbs who have atrocious EV spreads and move sets (making them generally easy to sweep the floor with), but it does get tiresome. So basically:
- Are you sick of all the Ubers?
- Do you think Nintendo should make an optional Uber tier for more competitive players? (Not that they will >.>)

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Of course I'm sick of ubers. Game Freak banned ubers in the Battle Tower, so why not PBR? Stupid Dark Void noob... and when they're shiny and have hacked sets, it's even more frustrating.
An uber teir... not too sure if that's the best option. If they did add anything to PBR, it should be minigames, special NPCs, and tournament arrangers.
My opinion, of course.

Oh yeah, and welcome to Psypokes. =)

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've no experience with PBR, but as for Dark Void try running Sleep Talkers?

Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Try playing when it;s afternoon/evening in Japan, they rarely if at all use uber teams.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't mind, as you said they don't even EV train because their nOObs. I have both an uber team, a Pikachu team, an all Palkia team, and an OU team. The OU team was on my Fire red, and it swept my friend's Uber Hacked team quite easily, as it had no EV trained pokemon. So no, I'm not tired of the Ubers.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Ubers are alittle numerous, but I'm sure the all Darkrai/Shaymin/Girantina Teams are actually 7 years olds and don't present to much of a challenge.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No kidding there's all these nOOb little kids that use a move like strength with a modest Darkrai.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Strength?
With Modest Darkrai?

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Everyonce in a while there is accully a player who has a quality uber team and it screws us normal teams over. They should def have a rule against ubers, or at least some of the better, nintendo ones like darkri, arceus, mew, celebi, and shamin. Also do you guys ever get those nOOb hackers who use spiritomb wonder guard? I have and i'm really sick of them.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]