It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 White Rock & Mosdeep Space Center 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I just Restarted my Emerald (traded 7 Lv 90+ pokemon to Sapphire for storage) after 1029 hours and 53 minutes of play. I visited him just before I restarted and he said that was launch 289.

Does the clock run if there is no save data? Like if I played and then somehow the Save stuff wasn't there, Like a Brand new Cartridge.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

LSA2013 wrote:
I just Restarted my Emerald (traded 7 Lv 90+ pokemon to Sapphire for storage) after 1029 hours and 53 minutes of play. I visited him just before I restarted and he said that was launch 289.

Does the clock run if there is no save data? Like if I played and then somehow the Save stuff wasn't there, Like a Brand new Cartridge.

I don't think so. No save data, nowhere to get the time to. No save data, no place to start the counting when the power stops coming from the GBA.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

it was like a year ago I made that comment about the internal battery. But what things does it actually effect? are the berries the only thing that really get effected by the time? I mean is it something to worry about then like is it a bad thing or just neutral? how can you tell if the battery is dried out anyway? I play that game a lot and I've had it for more than 5 years now so I'm thinking mine might be close to drying out... maybe?

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

espeon_girl wrote:
it was like a year ago I made that comment about the internal battery. But what things does it actually effect? are the berries the only thing that really get effected by the time? I mean is it something to worry about then like is it a bad thing or just neutral? how can you tell if the battery is dried out anyway? I play that game a lot and I've had it for more than 5 years now so I'm thinking mine might be close to drying out... maybe?

Also the tides in shoal cave, and events like the lilycove sale, and the Berry Master. I think you get a message if it goes out.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

they say if you get five stars on your trainer card you can take a rocket to space and catch Deoxys/Jirachi.

I don't think so, but... who knows?

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actually Deoxys and Jirachi can't even be obtained anywhere in the game legit except for Emerald in which Deoxys could be gotten from Birth Island. There aren't even 5 Stars on the Trainer Card in the Advance Generation games, only 4.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Must I clarify everything? (<-- king of clarification)

A - The internal battery is the small battery in all GBA/GB games. In Pokemon, when your internal battery runs out, you CAN Save your game, but all time related things will stop working. i.e. The clock in your room, berry growing, tides in Shoal Cave, berry master, etc... And yes, with patience and care you CAN replace the battery.

B - No, you cannot obtain Jirachi without a Toys R Us event or the Pokemon Colisseum Bonus Disk (came with Pokemon C. when you pre-ordered the game).
You also cannot have Deoxys without a TRU event.

Thank you.......................

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2