It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 What is the hardest dungeon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Purity Forest because you can't bring any items in there.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

That's exactly it. Purity Forest is the hardest. Hands Down.
I don't even know if it's possible to clear it in one sitting without dying at least once. Even with Alakazam I died at 51F. Or maybe 55F. It was 50 something.
Either way, Evil.

- DNA

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Purity Forest is definitely the hardest. I played Alakazam, and I got to 76F. I used a rescue board on another site - and got to 97F be fore fainting. So I did the same, and finally cleared it. There's no game to which dungeon being the hardest with Purity Forest in existence.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I can only reach 80 something in Purity Forest with Alakazam. It was very hard.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

other hard dungeon: I vote for Darknight Relic

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:33 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Purity Forest is harder than trying to beat Dullahan (from Golden Sun 2) in an Arena Battle. Well, maybe anyway. Those who know what I'm talking about will know exactly what I mean.
Other than that?
Buried Relic of course. Quicksave, 99 floors, too many traps to be counted...It's almost suicide unless you have the Trap Seer skill. And trying to recruit 4 legendaries? Without Trap Seer and Escape Orbs, you'll be pulling your hair out.
Darknight Relic? Pfft, that's only 15 floors.

- DNA

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Purity Forest is harder than trying to beat Dullahan (from Golden Sun 2) in an Arena Battle. Well, maybe anyway. Those who know what I'm talking about will know exactly what I mean.
Other than that?
Buried Relic of course. Quicksave, 99 floors, too many traps to be counted...It's almost suicide unless you have the Trap Seer skill. And trying to recruit 4 legendaries? Without Trap Seer and Escape Orbs, you'll be pulling your hair out.
Darknight Relic? Pfft, that's only 15 floors.

- DNA

I am not good with ghost...
Sadly I think Buried Relic is easy with my teams.......
mainly I use Meganium and Charizard, but Charizard and maybe my Blastoise someday soon now....

It takes me 1 hour to do Buried Relic, so I don't go there often...

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Are you sure Kacho? It's not that difficult to clear Darknight Relic since you have Charizard with you. You can crush those ghost with Heatwave.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... I used to have heaps of trouble in Darknight Relic. Same went for Buried Relic. but after reaching about Level 50/60, I managed to get out. The problem with Darknight Relic was that the Ghost-types (which could travel through walls, which means I beat Sableye easily) were in the walls. Then they Night Shaded my Pokémon to death. Buried Relic? The Elekids there used the following sequence:
Screech
Screech
Swift

That can be deadly. Screech makes physical attacks inflict like 2 times the damage. A second time just makes it 4 times. Then 1 Swift was enough to take my player down. If I managed to get past that (very unlikely then) stage, I would die from hunger. So in the end, I used Wonder Mail and got myself a Tight Belt. Only then could I successfully get through that dungeon. To solve Darknight Relic, I kept on training (probably until Level 80-something) and I fed my Moltres (main player) more and more Gummies until it learnt Super-Mobile. That IQ ability is a lifesaver! When I went in then, I cleared it.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... I used to have heaps of trouble in Darknight Relic. Same went for Buried Relic. but after reaching about Level 50/60, I managed to get out. The problem with Darknight Relic was that the Ghost-types (which could travel through walls, which means I beat Sableye easily) were in the walls. Then they Night Shaded my Pokémon to death. Buried Relic? The Elekids there used the following sequence:
Screech
Screech
Swift

That can be deadly. Screech makes physical attacks inflict like 2 times the damage. A second time just makes it 4 times. Then 1 Swift was enough to take my player down. If I managed to get past that (very unlikely then) stage, I would die from hunger. So in the end, I used Wonder Mail and got myself a Tight Belt. Only then could I successfully get through that dungeon. To solve Darknight Relic, I kept on training (probably until Level 80-something) and I fed my Moltres (main player) more and more Gummies until it learnt Super-Mobile. That IQ ability is a lifesaver! When I went in then, I cleared it.

how long does it takes you to finish buried relic?

so we all agreed n Purity Forest and Buried Relic?

Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Now? About 40 minutes. It's quite easy for me now (especially with my Level 100 Moltres with Max IQ :wink: ).

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That's exactly it. Purity Forest is the hardest. Hands Down.
I don't even know if it's possible to clear it in one sitting without dying at least once. Even with Alakazam I died at 51F. Or maybe 55F. It was 50 something.
Either way, Evil.

- DNA

i did it in one go, but it took many many tries. ive written my methods elsewhere, and they are based on modifications of other peoples' ideas. apart from alakazam with warp scarf, the only other method i even had a small amount of success with was using bulbasaur (again someone else's idea).

the other non-level-1 dungeons are easy provided you have someone of high enough level and IQ. my level 100 medicham was awesome, and as people have said, the trap-seer ability is fantastic, and so it the one that lets you smash through walls instead of bumping into them!! hehe.... invincible {medicham}

there are tried and true methods for getting through other level 1 dungeons (DNA gave a good review in the thread "Help I can't reach Celebi and Jirachi in Mystery Dungeon" and more info could be found in older threads).

i'm wondering what the challenges will be like in PMD2. in particular, will they try and change it so the frustration trick wont work? it will be interesting to see if they can come up with something harder than purity forest. that is close to the hardest pokemon-related thing i have ever achieved, although i think the gold symbol for the battle factory was probably worse.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

the first one by far I DIDNT NO WHERE TO GO :'(

I am the Professor, i will create the perfectest Pokemon to anyone's desires. And i have a loving affection toward the Dark type, they so damn cute and they think they're badass. They are just playfull lil' critters, like any other Pokemon.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I say Buried Relic is the hardest >.>
Too many floors and the other pokemon are strong too

Purity Forest is easier as you still have all of your lv 50, 85, 100 moves while the other pokemon are low level still

#1 Gardevoir Fan

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

In PMD2, I'd definately think the Zero Isle East, West or South are pretty hard.
I haven't yet gotten PMD1, so I dunno anything from there yet :D

No there's not a phone number.

HEY! get outta mah house e.e

No but really: PM me if you want some kind of advertising in my sig. PM also for the rules of it =]

Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Any of the level 1 dungeons :frustrated: and Fire field

I use a Lv. 42 Sceptile :?, Lv.36 pikachu (evolving at lv.41 because Tm Light screen) and Lv. 30 Carvhana (PM me on Evolution Levels)

A slugma's ember on sceptile=OHKO :evil:

I have Zapdos and fly so when I have a friend bow and am lv 90 (or up) I can conquer the sky tower AND get Rayquaza in 1 run.

I thought all of you were SO tough when talking about Purity Forest being so hard...
Well I got news for you! I...got KO'd on the 19th Floor. :oops:

Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

purity forest for sure, also the most frustrating because a few times i almost got to the end but got knocked out by a parasect. :censored: parasect. i was on the 96th floor ,too. :frustrated:

just use kecleon or mew, but kecleon works best

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well I got PMD1...
Ugh...buried Relic and Purity forest make me sick.
In Darknight Relic even though there's ghost-types, I just use Heat wave (like DNA said) or Silver Wind (if I'm desperate lol)

No there's not a phone number.

HEY! get outta mah house e.e

No but really: PM me if you want some kind of advertising in my sig. PM also for the rules of it =]

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Just Northeast of the Almia region, at the top of the highest mounain.
Well, I'm to scared to go to Purity Forest because of the lack of items...I'm sure it's the hardest.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well,even though i've never been there,i have to say Purity Forest.
My friend says its impossible to get past floor 15 but im not sure... {cubone}

My new Dark dragon,Chaos!

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alakazam's lv. 1 stats kinda shocked me when I went to Wish Cave, but I immediately opted that as my purity foreset weapon. Articuno has Powder Snow right at the start, so that's useful, and by the time any rock or fire types appear Articuno would have learnt a load of other moves. After a lot of tried and failed attempts, I managed to complete the damn thing.

Zero Isle West/South, the one where you can't have items, that's just Purity Forest all over again except without the satisfying Celebi at the end.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Just Northeast of the Almia region, at the top of the highest mounain.
Draconian Kelsie Said:

Quote:
Well,even though i've never been there,i have to say Purity Forest.
My friend says its impossible to get past floor 15 but im not sure...

Yeah, you tried it, and I believe that you now have a post in the PMD Rescue Center? 8th floor? :lol:

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i would have to say the forest that celebi is in and buried relic, well besically all with 99 FLOORS are pain in my but...
I hate all 99 floors dungeons -.-

Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Western Cave and Silver Trench is just a matter of work. and patience. And tight belt.
Wish Cave kills me.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]