It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
I need to shut the **** up

There was an awful, anguished scream. Chingie turned around. It sounded as if it had come from Merek.........then she saw the pool of blood and her whistle started screeching.
"Oh, Gods..." she whispered, and flew over, where Merek was stooping over Lark with Lark's bow in his hand. The Graeth was lying on the floor, dead.
"No.......no......nonononononononononononononononono.....NO!!"
It felt as though her spirit had left her body; Ching felt her guts twist and spasm painfully, as she confronted the reality of the situation.
"Heal.....heal........heal........heal......" she whispered, and then flew onto Merek's shoulder and cried into his hair.

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Setting up for promotion. This post feels awesome listening to The Worst is Yet to Come by Still Remains.)

Jet noticed Lark's death and went into a angered frenzy. He grabbed a Zombie from the throat and it's head exploded. He then thrust out his hand, however instead of fire, lightning shot out and electrocuted two of them. Jet had blood all over his face after one Zombie exploded. "Aha! I am Immortal, bring it you pathetic fools! You are no match for me!" Jet picked up a missed arrow and used magic to propel the arrow into a zombies head. Jet grabbed another Zombie by the throat and electrocuted it. They will pay...they must pay.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

~ Ok, confused. Did I see promotion? We can be promoted? And are the original people who signed up still here? ~

Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Merek didn't say anything to chingie, he just let her cry into his hair, he wiped his eyes, unhooked the quiver so that he could put it on with it getting

in the way of his wings, and slid the bow into the slot in the quiver.

the enemy arrows seemed to have ceased, so he flew back to were the fight was going on with chingie safe on his shoulder. "he was poisoned" he

whispered to her. "even if you came in time you wouldn't have been able to do anything"

he touched down next to an exhausted looking soldier, the battle filled was covered in blood and body bits. but merek noticed there were far more

dead Lippan soldiers than shamatans.

"what happened to them?" Merek asked the soldier. "we killed loads".

"they pulled themselves together and fled" grunted the soldier. "not all in the right way, I saw one run past with two heads, three legs, and four

arms" he laughed bitterly. "I don't know why they ran, they were winning" he added.

Merek hurried to check on the rest of the fellowship. he saw jet with his hair sticking out breathing heavily, most of the dead shamatans seemed to

be around him, vander was running around putting out all the fires he'd started, DX seemed to be on his knees thanking the various creatures he'd

called to help him, beav who was covered in blood was talking hurriedly to some other wolves.

but where was Mornex? he saw him sitting in a cage surrounded by lippan guards. he was leaning on the bars of the cage looking quite bored for

someone being imprisoned.

chingie flew of his shoulder to help the wounded, Merek went to see what was going on with Mornex. "why have you put him in a cage?" he

demanded.

"we thought he was one of them" replied the guard. "but he seemed different, so we thought we'd check. he says he's with you" he added.

"ya he is, let him out" said Merek angrily. "Never mind" said mornex finally. and he disconnected half his body and walked through the bars while

the other half followed.

"is everyone ok?" he asked. Merek looked away. "Lark fell" he said quietly. "come on, let's see shino"

they walked to the temple in silence, until beav came running towards them looking horrified.

He grabbed Merek around the shoulders and said in scared voice "Merek....they've taken shino...."

Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:26 am
Profile YIM
Just your average 10 year old

It's Shiro, not Shino. SHEE-row

Beav saw the body of the archer on the floor, I shouldn't have gave him a hard time...

He saw Shamatans running out of the city carrying Shiro, he watched as he alerted the tribe, "AhhhhOOOOOOO, OOH OOH AHHHHHOOOO" They tried to chase but one Shamatan had grabbed a Luppan head and arm and Shamatan legs and was protecting them. By the time he was defeated, the others were long gone. "THEY... WILL... PAY!!!! I WILL KILL THEM!!!"

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"well, you can't really kill them if they're not actually alive" said Merek knowingly.

he looked down at Lark, "what do we do with him? bury him, or burn him, or preserve his body and deliver it to

his family?"

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Where shall I come in? Also Zombie would the name Trouve be okay?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yeah fine....so er, let's say your in the lippan infirmary suffering from an injured wing after you were wondering around in the forest?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 am
Profile YIM

~Oooh! Extra person! Awesome!! Can we know what tribe you come from, Jaguar? If it's OK with Zombs, of course (hehe, you do seem to like applying for RPs........ :lol: ). ~

Ching choked and tried to hold back her tears, which just gave her an awful headache.
"HEAL." she ordered, and a white glow restored a Lippan soldier to his former glory, except for a few faded scars.
"There." Ching fluttered off, a little light-headed. The only reason she always passed out was because she hadn't had anything to eat; the Lippans somehow had a plentiful supply of nectar.
"Merek, are you alright?" she asked. Beav seemed to be rooted to the spot.
"Is he okay.....?" asked Ching, but before Merek could answer, there was a cry of: "THEY... WILL ...PAY!!!! I WILL KILL THEM!!!".
Chingie jumped and squeaked.

~So are we just adding people because people have left? :S Confuused. And.....how many people?~

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yeah coz lark and reddit went, so jaguar's going to join as a birdman I think, and duce might sign up...I think that's enough right? so..we'll have nine people?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Okay, how is this?

Trouve sat in his bed lying in pain. (I hate this, I just want to be flying again, these stupid nurses will not leave me alone)

"Are you alright, Trouve?" a small nurse asked as she popped her head around the corner.

"Yeah, I am fine Dorris, its just..."

"Go on dear,"

"Well its just, I hate it here I wont lie to you. I just want to be in the sky again," Trouve said sounding depressed

"Have you got any friends that are coming to see you?" Dorris said trying to lighten the mood.

"No, I have a little social outcast. I fly alot and I mean a lot so there is little time for friends," Trouve said as Dorris' pager started beeping.

"Oh it's Jeremiah, he needs his dryomakkokratic pills, bye"

"Cya." Trouve said but Dorris was gone.

Okay? P.S If it is in brackets I means he says it in his mind. Yeah Superiorchingaling RP was the main forum I used as Hyperjack123

Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Okay? P.S If it is in brackets I means he says it in his mind. Yeah Superiorchingaling RP was the main forum I used as Hyperjack123

Mmm-hmmm, old habits die hard, huh? :)

Zombie wrote:
yeah coz lark and reddit went, so jaguar's going to join as a birdman I think, and duce might sign up...I think that's enough right? so..we'll have nine people?

Izzat Luce? I saw him in the "Introduce yourself" thingy. Cool. ~

Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander heard Lark's death.
His rage built up-the kid was just questing for adulthood-the fire flowed through his veins-his daggers exploded into swords-and he has swinging at any shamatan-alive or already down
when he noticed shiro was gone.
"impossible..."
first lark, and now shiro...

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The battle where DX had gained his new summon, the bird, had exhausted him so much that he had passed out, and just now waken up.

DX, not noticing the death of Lark, called his hamtars and hid. The two of them soon arrived.

"Let's go."

DX performed his spells - these would boost their speed. That was the best stratagy for fighting these things - seperating them, then beating each part individually. Speed was nessessary.

DX spun around the corner, his hamtars rushing at a shamatan that had already been pieced together by misfiting parts. The two quickly broke it apart and, with the help of DX, crush each part.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the raid is over, all they wanted was shiro, so they can use him to bargain

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet went over to Merek with a cold look. "We don't have time to mourn Lark's death, we go and get the wolf leader guy that I don't care about and save him before Beav starts going hero on us. I f you going to lead us your going to have to let things go." Jet turned around to start a bonfire with the dead shamatans bodies he killed, a good 35. Jet crouched and stared at the fire.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:50 pm

"You disrepectful, ungrateful little beast! Shiro housed you for the night or however long you were gonna stay, and you couldn't even care about resuing him? I oughta..." Someone plz interupt.

Last edited by Beav232 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Looks like your all set, have a good time, bye" Dorris said as she handed Trouve the last of his medication.

"Thanks, Dorris. You have been great," Trouve said flying off into the sky.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 pm

"You disrepectful, ungrateful little beast! Shiro housed you for the night or however long you were gonna stay, and you couldn't even care about resuing him? I oughta..."
"STOP!!" cried Ching. Her face had tear tracks all down it.
"For the love of the Gods, stop it! There is time to mourn for Lark's death, but the Lippan will press us to go search for Shiro, as it is supposedly our fault. We must hurry! Lets mourn Lark while we travel."

Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am

"I never said it is your fault, but if the leader of Pegath was kidnapped, would YOU try to save them?"

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

merek finished striping Lark of his possessions, wrapped him up into a large cloth, and hoisted him up on his shoulder.

"right" he said to the group at large. "we're burying Lark in forest, but we still need to go save shiro, else his death would've been for nothing, we

didn't get what we came for, and none of the other elders will tell us anything until shiro is back."

"so we're going into the shamatan tribe, and we're going to bargain for shiro's freedom, now let's go see who's in charge" he said as he walked

towards the temple.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet laughed. "Bargain? I think by seeing how they killied all the lippans like that, bargaining is out of the question. What I think is to fight fire with fire and kidnap the Shamatan leader." He turned to Merek. "I think your going to say no it's not the right way, but sometimes you need to get as low as your enemy." Jet then gave a glare to Beav. "If you been down the road I went, housing someone someone does not give respect."

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:07 am

In the Luppan temple, a tribe meeting was being held to elect a tempoary leader in Shiro's absence.

Some of the tribe's strongest warriors were gathering as a search party.

Beav told them of Merek's plan, and they agreed to join.

These 3 warriors will be under my control and thier names are Riko (REEK-oh), Lobus (LOW-bus), and Kilosu (ki-LOW-sa)

Last edited by Beav232 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"yeah, that's really clever, the seven of us walking into a dark part of the forest crawling with shamatans, a race, in case you hadn't noticed, have the

knack of pulling themselves back together after you supposedly kill them, and you're telling me you want to wage war on an entire tribe with just the

seven of us?...thank god your not leading this fellowship" merek smirked.

was he the only person who stopped to think things out?

"look, we're going to go check out there tribe...see how fortified and well watched it is, if it's easy to break into, we'll go in, take shiro and get out. but

if there's no chance of that, we'll have to try and come to an agreement with them, if that fails then and only then do we fight."

they had reached the foot of the temple, another wolf was sitting where shiro usually sat, but he was sitting on a kind of pillow that seemed to

merek as if it was to show respect to shiro.

the wolf was named karkus, he offered to equip the fellowship with any supplies or weapons they would need, but refused to offer military

assistance, except for three Lippan warriors that insisted on going. but were told to wear hooded cloaks as not to cause further tention between

the two tribes until the problem could be resolved.

"thank you Karkus" Merek said bowing. he turned to the rest, ok who's with me?

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shook his. "Notice I did not say anything about fighting, kidnap to me means stealth. But you are the 'leader' so what you do is what you do and I'll just be a mindless puppet following your orders if thats want you want but all I want to do is get this stupid thing overwith, it smells like wet dog here."

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next