It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pokémon Generation 3.5 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You can start.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX and Lotad stepped out. Dx looked down at lotad.

"Let's go. Bubble!"

Lotad launched an attack, but it wasn't bubble. It was razor leaf. DX tried to remain calm.

"Let's see...bubble now!"

Lotad unleashed bubble, trapped the leaves in the orbs of water. DX smiled.

"Razor leaf!"

Lotad did as told, breaking the bubbles. THe two of them turned to the judges and awaited their score.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes I Am Reviving This RP!!!!

It will be pretty much the same as last time no real differences.

Roleplay Name: Pokemon Generation 3.5
Genre: Adventure

Rating: E 10+

Setting: The Coronach Islands (A large portion of islands that lay between the continents of Johto and Hoenn) various ferries carry people from island to another, making transportation easier for those without the ability 'Surf'.

Plot: A new adventure begins for 4 lucky teens when they are given their very first Pokedex and sent off to explore the world of Pokemon. They must first overcome the obstacles of the islands that are their home and collect the four Coronach Badges before they can venture off into the other countries. However, there is a certain evil lurking within the shadows of these fated islands. Team Rapture has just been born from a small group of bandits and is quickly building to be quite the threat on these islands. It's up to these teens and their beloved Pokemon to not only venture the world, but also put a halt to Team Rapture’s path to victory.

Rules:
1) Obviously, follow all the forum rules and role playing rules
2) You may only have 1 Pokémon (since you're just beginning anyway); it will be level 5
3) Your Pokémon may have 1 Levelled up Move, 1 Egg Move or 1 Tutored Move, and 1 TM.
4) No legendaries or ancients as a starter (Don't worry, they'll come in later!)
Also you cannot start with {onix}, {dratini}, {bagon} or {larvitar} (However they can come in later)
5) Only Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon allowed to start with.
6) No evolved Pokémon to start with. And don’t start with the same Pokémon as anyone else.
7) If you start with a Pokémon that evolves into a Sinnoh Pokémon it is allowed.
8) There will only be 4 applicants (including myself) There may be more later on though.
9) I'm trying to keep this as an active RP, so please, don't hold back!
10) Make sure your writing is readable (No Text Talk) and if your character wants to say something in His/her Mind brackets are the way to go.
11) If any of these rules were broken, you'll receive 1 warning, after that, I'm just going to tell you to leave. If that warning should arise, you will see this by your name: {ivysaur} if I ban you from it, you'll see this: {venusaur} But I doubt that'll happen
If you have read the rules put a {dustox} at the top of your post.

Quote:
Name:
Nickname: Optional
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pokémon:
Nickname: Optional
Pokémon Personality:
Moveset: (Pokemon will learn endless amounts of moves but lets start with 3)
Bag Contents:
Anything else we should know about you or your Pokemon:

Here Is Mine:

Name: Michael Duffy
Appearance: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i305/ ... 230498.jpg Not The CD Player. Ipods <3
Personality: A bit to smart for his own good. He knows a lot of things but don’t think he isn’t practical. He loves making things, reading a lot and generally having a laugh.
History: Born in Johto. He was raised with money around him. He was born into a big family of 6 kids. He lived in a big house with lots to do. When he was older he moved to the Coronach to live with his grandpa who owns the local Pokemon lab. His Seel was given to him to look after. Seel is now his best buddy and closed companion. Recently, his grandfather had given him the task to find 3 other children to help him with his studies. Michael is now on the search for three other kids that he hopes will help him.
Pokémon: {seel}
Personality: Smart, Swift, Strong
Moveset: (Pokemon will learn endless amounts of moves but lets start with 3) Headbutt, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam
Bag Contents: Roller-skates, Silver Ring, New PokeWand, Tent In A Tube, Mobile, Ribbon Case, Ipod, Pokedex, Seels Favourite Food, Coupon Book
Anything else we should know about you or your Pokemon: Seel once got attacked by a horrible Sharpedo.

Lets get this going again!!!

Last edited by Jaguar on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:13 pm
I need to shut the **** up

{dustox} ~ Hehe

Name: Cassandra Lang
Nickname: Cassie, Cass
Appearance: Pretty, blonde, vivid blue eyes. Wears all red; red Converses, red t-shirt and jeans and a red tie, worn loosely. Quite small.
Personality: Brave, optimistic and with a big heart, Cassie is always keen to make new friends. She cares for everyone with a strange, motherly attitude.
History: Cassie lived with her father, Scott Lang, and her mother Peggy, but when they had a messy divorce, Peggy got custody of her and remarried - this time to a police officer called Blake Burdick. She recieved a Pokedex in a competiton and now travels around with her Porygon, who she met at 3 years old.
Pokémon: {porygon}
Nickname: ~N/A~
Pokémon Personality: Completely crazy and hyper, {porygon} listens only to Cassie.
Moveset: Sharpen, Return, Conversion2.
Bag Contents: Potion x3, Cheri, Chesto, Persim, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear berries (all x1), Bicycle.
Anything else we should know about you or your Pokemon: She supports her father fully and hates her mother for the divorce/remarriage thing.

Can I italize when I think please? :)

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Accepted and you may italize for thinking yes. Problem is not many people are joining this.

TO PEOPLE: I WAS THE USER HYPERJACK123 THIS WAS MY RP SO DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD NOT JOIN

P.S To ^ Could you state your characters apperance please

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
ok tiz me :D

Name: Merek Mahass

Nickname: zombs

Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/240 ... 0d.jpg?v=0

Personality: his mood depends on the day, somedays he wakes up, wears his hood, puts his headphones on, and listens to music on his pokepilot. but sometimes,especially when he has his morning cup of coffee, he becomes very outgoing, and makes an effort to meet people, and he can be very funny when he wants to.
but either way, he has his own opinions, and he knows how to express them, he is someone you can trust.

History: Merek was born in violet city, his parents were both too busy to take much attention of him as a child, so he spent most of his time hanging around the pokemon trainer's school, and gathering pokemon information from what he heard from the windows, he also spent a lot of time hanging around falkner's gym, and learning battle styles from the gym leader himself.
then merek's father gave him a growlithe called lyker as a gift once, merek was on top of the world, and was happy challenging people with Lyker, until he realized why his father gave him Lyker....they were moving to the Coronach islands.
he hated the Coronach islands, everyone was a bunch of stuck up losers, he just wanted to be out and away from his family, so he went to the local pokemon professor and asked for a trainer's pass.

Pokemon: {growlithe}

Nickname: Lyker

Pokemon Personality: Lyker is playful, loyal, and fierce.

moveset: ember, tackle, bite

bag contents: pokepilot, tm case, two potions, pokeballs.

etc.: Merek can understand Lyker in some strange way.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You forgot the dustox but I will let you join.

We will wait for one more person and then we will go :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
{dustox}

Name: Eric Vereor
Appearance: Tall, kind of skinny, pale skin, messy black hair, black eyes, black, long sleeve t-shirt, dark blue jeans
Personality: A bit on the darker side (not goth though), generally keeps to himself, but has made some friends throughout his life. Always prefers to stay out of strong light, so he generally trains at night.
History: Abandoned by his parents at birth, Eric grew at an orphanage. For a while he was a happy, energetic boy, but at the age of five he went exploring in the woods at night with some of the other boys, when they all bailed on him. Finding himself alone and in the dark, Eric began to cry. The next morning, one of the orphanage aids found him curled in a ball asleep with tears on his cheeks. A year later, Eric transfered to another orphanage in the Coronach Islands. Ever sense the incident, Eric has tried to embrace what made him afraid so it could be his strength, and became dark and kept to himself, though some of the other kids were able to have a laugh with him a time or two. He found a Duskull in the woods one night about a week before our story begins, as has grown to like him.
Pokémon: Duskull
Nickname: Shade
Pokémon Personality: Dark, but a bit more friendly than his master
Moveset: Night shade, Pain Split, Psychic
Bag Contents: Pocket Knife, Potion x2, Oran Berry x3
Anything else we should know about you or your Pokemon: Eric is quite skilled with using knives for conventional needs and combat

Last edited by XRader on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alright you're in!

It was a cold spring morning when Charlie was called to his grandpa's Pokémon lab. Talking to him self Charlie said. “Why does he want me so early? Know one is awake." He reached the door and pushed it open. It made a loud creek and opened. It was nice inside it was warm. He felt the heat touch his skin as he walked in. "Charlie!" his grandpa said. Charlie had always liked his grandpa. He was just a bit nutty.
"Hi grandpa" Charlie said with a yawn.
"Yawning I tell you what I am decades older than you are you are tired? I tell you what the youth of..."
"Yeah gramps I know okay the youth of today are awful I have heard it all before. Anyway why did you want me?"
"I am going to give you a Pokedex..."
"Wow I am getting a Pokedex" Charlie interrupted.
"If you help me with my research. I am too old to continue. Charlie I want you to round up some friends and bring them back here so they can help you"
"Okay grandpa! I will"

An hour or two later Charlie found himself wandering around the Island. (I am never going to find anyone here)

A few writing things
If you want to talk to yourself. Put it in speech marks but say that you are talking to yourself.

If you want to say some thing in your mind (Brackets are the way to go) or you can italize

Actions. Normal writing

Say something out in the open. "Normal speech"

OOC In Red writing

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek was sitting in a small square shaped indent on the side of the Cornoach hotel, it was a cold morning, but Merek didn't mind the cold. he had is

hood up, and was listening to some very dismal music on his pokepilot, there was a little voice in his head going you'll wreck your ears you

know
, Merek had learned to ignore this voice, he jacked up the sound on his pokepilot as if trying to block the voice out stupid voice he

muttered to himself.

when he got bored of looking at the wall opposite him, he debated on whether he should look at the street, but that would mean looking at people...so

he compromised by watching Lyker fighting with a paper bag. he half hoped that maybe if he stared long enough, some of Lyker's happiness might

transfer into him, then realizing that his pokepilot was playing "keep your mind wide open", a sickeningly optimistic song, he quickly skipped it fearing

it might make him feel better...maybe he enjoyed being miserable..., "die in a fire" was the next song, much better he thought.

It was then when a brown haired boy came walking down the street looking unmistakably pleased with himself, "prat" Merek thought to himself.

and decided to fix this "happy person" with a cold sneer. he loved doing this to passing people and seeing how they reacted.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Michael turned to look at this thug staring at him

Ugh what is this guys problem? What is he doing with his life?

Michael decided to see what this morons problem was. He walked over to him trying to look tough.

"What is your problem?" Michael sounding unammused.

"Piss off," the thug said.

"How about...no?" Micheal questioned.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

no, merek would never say piss off

"what is your problem" said the boy with his back up straight trying to look intimidating.

Merek took his headphones out, "what?" he said pretending not to have heard.

"I asked you, what is your problem?" said the boy failing to sound tough.

"and who said I had a problem?" said merek smirking. he was enjoying himself. even Lyker stopped to watch.

"be careful" said merek sitting up straight and looking the boy up and down. "if you flex anymore you might break"

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 am
Profile YIM

~Godmodding!~
P.S., when I note I'll do it in this writing, if that is OK.

Cassie munched on her soggy cereal.
"You ready to go, Cass?"
Her dad's mellow voice rung through the house.
"I'm not going back to mom's."
"Cass...." her dad peered round the wall. "You gotta."
"I told her I'm leaving from yours straight away." she flicked her golden hair out of her eyes.
Scott went to put his arm around Cassie.
"Just cause she divorced me and took custody of you and remarried? That's not hate-worthy."
"She got married to a jerk who really disapproves of you. You're a scientist and a mechanic. How is that so bad?" was Cassie's bitter answer.
"Maybe the fact that I stole someone's Pokemon?"
"That was for a heart operation for me! The surgeon had been kidnapped and you did what you could!"
"Yes, honey, but he's a policeman and to him people that steal are just petty thieves."
"Well goddamn Blake Burdick then."
"Cass......"
"I'm leaving, dad." she got up.
"I love you, honey. Be careful. I'll call Peggy."
"'Kay." she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you too, daddy."
Scott sighed. "Off you go."
"C'mon, Porygon."
Porygon made a funny noise and followed Cassie out of the door.
Scott felt a pang as she walked. It was the same pang that he had felt when Peggy was granted sole custody of her.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh I bet you think your so funny, you just sitting there a waste of space. With your weak little pokemon, (turns heads to Lyker) I bet its not even house trained." Michael said looking smug.

Lyker jumped up and bit Micheal. The thug laughed. "Ugh you mongrol! (Throws Pokeball in Air) Seel lets teach this little thing that we are not to be messed with. Now Aqua Tail!"

Lyker was slammed into a wall. "Weakling." Micheal murmored.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

enough with the godmodding please :(

Merek jumped out the indent in the wall, kicking the kid in mid-air. he was knocked on his back.

"no one, messes with with my pokemon" he said through gritted teeth. he turned to Lyker, "LYKER!! BATTLE PLAN 1-0"

Lyker kicked off the wall shooting fire at the ground in front of him so as to blind the seel, he couldn't afford having it use a water attack on him.

"NOW USE BITE!!!" merek yelled. Lyker seized the seel by the tail, and flung him as hard as he could at a near-by dumpster. "NOW USE EMBER"

merek ordered. Lyker drew a breath and welded the lid of the dumpster to the body. the seel flailed around inside but it was trapped.

"now" he said smiling at the boy. "I believe we were talking about weak pokemon..."

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:32 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What is godmodding?

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

it's when you control someone else's character to do something they wouldn't normally do, like when said that merek said "piss off" and when you made Lyker bite you, and when you made merek laugh about it.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Which is exactly why I put it at the start of my last post. Maybe, Jaguar, (and I know you were previously Hyperjack123) you should read some of the Role Playing Forum rules. :D
I need to meet up with someone. While you two are having a little feyd, I might pop off to see Eric at the orphanage..... :S

Cassie strode along, Porygon lightly bouncing at her side. She went by and saw an orphanage towering above her. It looked......a little scary.
"Wow....." she whispered. "Look at that, Porygon. Imagine living there."
Porygon made another strange noise that was halfway between a whirr and a bing. Standing in the shade was a boy with a Duskull.
Hmmm........I kinda feel sorry for that guy. Living here, not knowing who your parents were? Or maybe he does, maybe they've just left him here....
Cassie reminded herself how lucky she was. She kind of felt something pulling her to ask the boy questions. She didn't know what it was; some kind of morbid curiousity? She marched over to him and said: "Hi. I'm Cassie. What's your name?"

Do we have names of cities, routes etc. for this place?? It'd be helpful.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Michael returned Seel. "Ugh, I can't be bothered to fight you. Why don't you get lost?" Michael said as he walked off.

He walked for ages trying to get the thug out of his mind he had to admit to himself that he was impressed with his Pokemon power. He considered going back and apologizing but it was to late he thought. So he carried on walking around not finding anyone he was thinking about giving up.

Well each island has its own capital city also each island has a different name. Here is where we are:

City/Town: Asat Town
Island: Cloyster Island

The Routes will come in when we all get started.

PS Asat is not the capital of Cloyster Island

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek felt pretty bad about his encounter with the boy, Lyker shouldn't of attacked. damned conscience he grumbled.

he took a shortcut that led to the main road with Lyker running at his heels. he found the boy outside the local orphanage, he was a little distracted

by the girl standing by the tree, but now was not the time.

"hey" he yelled at the boy with his hands up. he stopped in front of him and took off his hood, a sign of peace.

"I wanted to say sorry for kicking you, and for Lykers behavior, he attacks when he thinks someone is being aggressive towards me." he said.

"listen, I haven't had my coffee today, which is why I'm in a pretty bad mood, how about I buy you one to call it square?" he said gesturing to a

coffee shop next to the orphanage.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah , okay I would be up for that. I am just looking at this girl, the one dressed in red, she seems to be quite interested in that orphan." Michael said.

In The Coffee Shop

"So what my grandpa wants me to do is get some people together and take them back to his lab. I know that sounds slightly weird but its something to do with a pokedex. I am not certain it was early and he mumble alot."

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"no dude, she's mine" chuckled Merek playfully.

in the coffee shop.

"man that would be so cool, I really want to travel, I hate living with my parents" said Merek stirring his depth-charge coffe. this is strong stuff

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah, it would be great for you to come. We need more people maybe we could ask that girl outside. I wonder if your obvious charm would tempt her," Michael said laughing. "Anyway I never got your name. I am Michael you can call me Duffy."

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek choked on his coffee, "duffy??" he snorted. "isn't that a singer's name?" he said wiping himself with a napkin.

"My name's Merek, you can call me zombs if you like. now, let's charm the pants off the cutie outside." he said jumping off his chair, getting on it and

jumping off again for an extra effect. "HI HO SILVER!!! AWAY!!!"

Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:01 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Duffy is my second name and my best friend and I never liked the name Michael so I was always called Duffy. I think I will let you do the talking to your wannabe girlfriend. Lets go." Michael said.

I am getting worried about XRader what should I do.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next