It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
Just your average 10 year old

"All in due young one, all in due time, you speak about the Iron Devils, so I guess you want to know about Ferra Jerrahd. (I think that's how you spell it)'

"We shall talk tommorow young ones, you journey must have been long and hard. Follow these people to where you will sleep"

With that two big Luppanese led the group to thier quaters. Beav went to his house.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX knelled on the ground. He took out the scrap of paper, grabbed a stick, and copied the symbol. DX smiled as a faint light emitted from it. He knelled on the ground.

"I am here."

DX breathed as he waited. A flash of red revealed the presence of the bird.

"It's me."

The bird hopped up to him until it was positioned only a few feet in front of him. DX, still crouching, backed up until he had stepped completely off the symbol. The bird hopped into the center. The glowing light centered beneath the bird, turning red.

DX stood beside the bird. This was a delicate stage of development - the change from a normal animal to a summon was a delicate one, and the bird could easily die if even touched. It was well known among tamers that animals that gave themselves to humans were considered traitors and were killed often. In other words, other birds would attack. They wouldn't harm DX, they couldn't - however, they could kill the bird.

A bird dashed out of the dark. DX struck it quickly with his staff, knocking it to the side. It flew off.

DX knelled beside the bird, raising his staff into the air. DX preformed a repel charm - a simple spell that prevented animals of weak will from coming near him. More powerful versions of the charm existed, but these were very difficult to cast.

DX's eyes widened when he saw what was to be his next opponent: A flock of birds. They dived at the bird, all at once. DX crouched over the tiny bird, taking the force of the many creatures. He stood and flung his staff at the swarm, sending them scattering. DX ran, picked up his staff and returned to the bird, just in time to repel another bird as the light became stronger. DX collapsed onto the ground.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Merek was wondering why DX was fighting with a flock of birds, he was so engrossed in this that he didn't pay much attention to what else was going

on. then the group started walking towards one of the big stone buildings. Merek was about to ask DX if he needed any help, when DX suddenly

collapsed. Merek ran to him, and realized that he was trying to protect some small red, possessed looking bird.

quick as a flash he let out the light that was still stored in his eyes, shaped it into a giant circle, and threw it in front of the flock of birds. He ran and

stood behind it, his wings outstretched, the shield managed to stop the first few birds, but it quickly faded, and merek found himself being pelted

by,what seemed a thousand birds.

He didn't want to kill any in front of the lippanese, so he just stood his ground and let the birds bombard him.

It was then when a large Lippanese warrior rushed to his aid with a large shell shaped instrument, he blew and the birds all scattered.

Merek wasn't sure, but he thought he was hurt. "CHINGIE" he yelled. chingie came quickly on her trusted moth.

"chingie, before you heal me, I want you to take this" he took out a tiny whistle from his pouch. "this whistle is tied to another. he showed her the

whistle that was attached to the amulet around his neck. "they both resonate at the same time, so when I blow on mine, yours will star whistling,

and when you blow on yours mine will start whistling, understand?"

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 am
Profile YIM
I need to shut the **** up

"Understand?"
"Yes, Sir!" replied the little faerie, and took the whistle, proceeding to tie round her neck.
"HEAL." she whispered, and the little holes and cuts on Merek's body began to heal themselves.
"Done!" she murmured, a little groggily, and then turned to the Tamer.
"Oh, DX......." she called, and whispered HEAL again. The Tamer groaned and got up.
"Merek? D'you mind if I pass out on you? Thanks....." and without waiting for an answer, landed in his hands and crumpled.

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek hated exhausting chingie. He had to be more careful from now on.

He carried her with him, and ran to catch up with the group.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile YIM

Shiro noticed the fairy passing out and went tp get a revival herb. "This will wake Pegath, you try healing spells that don't waste your energy.

(Shiro is the Luppan leader and the elder. He is a gray Werewolf ((promoted)) who wears a brown robe.)

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX got up. The others had came in just in time to defend the bird. The birds were known to be especially difficult to fend off, and thus summon. He looked down towards the bird. The light slowly faded. The bird was gone. DX stood.

"It is done. The bird will become my summon in the morning."

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander was awoken by the commotion.
What now? Attack?
Swiftly, he crafted a dagger, ready to lunge,
he stumbled sleepily into the Summoner's room.
"All that for a measly summon?"
Vander spun the dagger in the air as it dissipated.
"Well, i'm going back to sleep now. If someone needs me, they're gonna have to come and get me. I'm not getting up to congratulate some summoning. night."
Vander walked back to his room.
Stupid summoners... Why don't they know the importance of sleep?

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm

shiro did not like Vander's attitude, "You must respect your fellow tribes as your own young one."

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet laughed ath Elder Werewolf's remark. "That was the corniest thing I ever heard. Respect hardly even exists anymore. But do you know what I respect? It is food. Food is good. It helps you body become stronger and cheers you up when you are sad. You need it to survive and you need it to celebrate. The question is... do you have any? Because I am hungry."

Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:15 pm

"If you do not have respect you do not get respect. You shall have to work for food tomorrow, as is it time to go to sleep now"

(at least respect a tribe elder)

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX shook his head, chuckling.

"True, a small bird seems like a pathetic and useless summon. I'd just like to point out that my hamtars were rats when I found them. The purpose of the ritual is to not only have the animal become mine, but also to strengthen it into its full form. The bird will be no exception."

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:32 am

As the herb was waved under Chingie's face, she woke up. The world began to spin.
"HEAL." she muttered. She felt less dizzy immediately. The problem was projecting it........it exhausted her.
"Uggggggghhhh......" she muttered and fluttered up to Merek's shoulder.
"Thank you, Merek, for being so kind and understanding.....it's not easy carrying me around non stop."
Chingie smiled wonderfully. She really did like Merek; he seemed to be at home as the group's leader.....

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 am

Miss me? Been away a few days. Gonna speed this along.

While everyone was sleeping, the Iron Devils attacked, Beav awoke to hear the Luppan alarm, "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWLLLL" it went. Beav ran out of his house to start fighting, the Luppans were caught off guard and had little time to prepare.

"Come on! Attack Luppans in our own tribe?"

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 am

The almighty howl awoke poor Ching.
"Gods! Can't they give us a break?!" she cried. She sped into the air and saw several Lippans engaged in battle. One of them was Beav. Quick as anything, she flew around the Devil's head in dizzying circles. The devil went a little cross-eyed. She then sent a burst of blinding light towards several of them, and they howled as their eyes were burnt out of their sockets. She criss-crossed the battlefields, wary of any Devil and hoping that Merek, Vander and the others would come soon.

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 am

All this post will be is to tell you I will NOT be able to post here for a couple of days. Try not to go through much without me as I have to control myself and the entire Luppan tribe.

~Beav232

Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I disagree, I hereby declare that the tribe was attacked by a squad of shamatans(see page one), who will eventually capture the elder whose name escapes me, and it will be up to us to go and resque him

Merek couldn't sleep, there was too much on his mind, plus his wings kept getting in the way...lintarans were accustomed to sleeping in hammocks.

so he compromised by sitting against the wall with his wings wrapped around him, looking out the open window. he had never been surrounded by so

much darkness. he couldn't even see stars in this roofed city. how do these people live? he wondered to himself.

a Luminor scuttled past his window, he wished it would stay. he was slowly nodding off, he was pretty sure he was dreaming when a trail of silver

mist made it's way through his window...he was less convinced when the mist slowly took the shape of a skull with to horns protruding from the sides.

but when it started whispering he was sure it wasn't a dream...it seemed to be whispering some unknown language to Merek, then it let out a loud

"BOO!!!" that ended in a howl. the mist disappeared, and Merek realized that the howl was that of beav...

Merek flew out the window and....got stuck. he backed out the window and ran downstairs. he ran out the window to the sight of lippanese in battle

armor carrying fiery torches....and through their howling he could hear another noise, and shrill piercing screech that he had never heard before.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet went outside to see what the comotion was about. "Is Beav having a bad girly dream because that sissy is pay for waking me ... Why is every one in armor and look like there is about to be a major battle and some thing bad will happen to us. Can't we have a break."

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander awoke to the shriek.
What's that Summoner got up to now?
And then he heard the sounds of battle. more shrieks tore through the air.
Shamatans!
Vander quickly made two long daggers. There was no question who the enemy was, and what they were capable of.
Rushing past the Lintaran, Vander entered the battle, fighting the zombies he had fought a few times before.
Daggers blazing, he struck down two zombies, striking at the fallen bodies to make sure that they were destroyed. The Lippans were taking no such precautions.
What is this? since when have the shamatan andthe lippan tribes been at war?

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

remember that shamatans cant be killed easily, because they can pull themselves back together, and even use body parts from their allies or enemies

Merek decided that peace negotiations weren't likely, so he ran out to join the fight to prove his worthiness to shino. but the only light was from the

scattering luminor, and the lippan's torches. no natural light for him to use as a weapon. he drew out his sword and looked for the enemy, it didn't

take him long, he could see dark figures jumping down from the trees onto the lippanese army. arrows were coming down hard from the trees also.

aren't they afraid they'll hit their own troops? wondered Merek. suddenly he saw one in front of him, it had the shape of a human, but there

was something different, it had blotchy skin, anf long dirty straggly hair, merek thought it might be a tokoroth, but there was something

different....as it came closer he noticed that the actual skin was rotting and the joints seemed to be on wrong, it was nothing more than a rotting

carcass, that managed to walk around and fight.

while merek was busy examining the enemy, the enemy struck him round they face with incredible speed, merek was knocked back. he stuck his

sword right through the chest of his attacker, the carcass looked down at the sword, smiled and pulled it deeper into it's chest. it was about to do

something when vander ran past shooting fire in all directions, knocking the zombie's head off with a fiery dagger.

Merek ran after vander, leaving the zombie thrashing around on the ground look for it's head, or anyone else's for that matter.

"Vander" He shouted. "easy with the fire!!!" the whole place might go up in flames!!!"

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 am
Profile YIM

"Light. Merek needs light to fight......." muttered Ching.
"HEY!! Get a load of this!!" she cried, and there was a blazing burst of blinding light that lit up the whole tribe.
Use it wisely, use it wisely........ she thought......

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet sent firey stones into the Zombies heads. "Aim for the heads!" Jet almost got hit by one of the zombies but hit it point blank with a firery stone. Jet pointed at a group of Zombies and a blaze of fire erupted from underneath them, torching them. "Ha Ha Ha, this is hilarious! look at them run.. Holy Crap they are running at me!" Jet sent three more fire stones into the flaming zombies heads. "This is going to be a long fun night."

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Mornex awoke from his sleep in a bush (rember that I decided to not come in the city in order to keep the mission secret) by shouts coming from inside the city. He climbed up a tree as fast as he could and jumped through the trees to the center of the commotion. There was suddenly a blinding light, but Mornex could make out the shadow of Merek. Mornex leaped down beside Merek, drawing his sword as he did.
"Can't I leave you guys alone for an hour without you getting in a fight?" Mornex said with halve a chuckle in his voice. He then turned to the enemy, ready to kill. When he saw that his opponents were Shamantan, an anger grew within him. Stepping forward with a new strength, Mornex's entire figure seemed to change. He then gave an ear splitting roar, while his mouth seemed to spue a purple flame. Then, returning to normal, Mornex shouted, "Tergum everto! Tergum ut abyssus unde vos venit!" Translates to "Back demons! Back to the hell from where you came!"

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

>.< ouch! bad latin! (sorry i don't have anyhting new to contribute atm.)

Vander watched as the zombies fell befoer the onslaught of the fellowship.
At least they're not allied with the Iron Devils...

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

don't kill too many shamatans ok, because shamatans aren't like devils, they're an actual tribe, and they have differences with the lippan, they are by no means "evil" they just look unnerving, but they have personalities now, since they stopped being controlled by the overlords(see page one)

this is going to be a long post

BAM!!! light, happiness surged through merek's body as the light hit him, he suddenly felt strong. He kicked a zombie and flew into the center of the

light, he shot sharp shards of it at the unfortunate zombies below, creating a shield whenever an arrow hurtled towards him.

he suddenly noticed that all the troops were fighting at the front of the city...so what was keeping the zombies at the back of the city? he could see

them coming down the trees at the end of the city, but they didn't seem to be getting anywhere near where the fight was going on.

[what's keeping them?[/i] merek wondered. he stored as much light as he could in his eyes as he decided to investigate, as he flew closer he

could see why the zombies weren't advancing, Lark was standing on top of a pillar shooting arrows so fast his arms were a blur.

Merek couldn't fly to Lark because this part of the city sky was thick with enemy arrows. so he continued running on foot.

He pushed past lippan and shamatan troops, driving his sword once in a while into an enemy that was in his way.

he looked for lark, he saw him, lark seemed to have jumped of the pillar and he was surrounded by a circle of shamatans, a circle that kept

closing in on him. Merek ran as fast as he could, he needed light to kill all these. he blew in the whistle around his neck, chingie. I need the light

over here
he thought desperately. as if chingie read his mind the orb of light began moving after merek.

Lark was still fighting hard, he was rapidly running out of arrows. suddenly to Mereks horror, an arrow from an enemy shamatan stuck right into

Lark's shoulder, but lark only seemed to wince a little. his arms did not slow. he was almost there, he was almost able to save Lark, but another

arrow stuck deep into larks side. Lark screamed, he had ran out of arrows, he started beating shamatans with his bow.

another arrow stuck into his back. Merek flew up to the orb, concentrated on Lark and as he did, the light around him changed shape and turned

into a large shining replica of lark, that was surrounding Merek like a battle suit.

Merek made as if to pull out an arrow, a glowing arrow appeared from no where and fitted itself into the glowing bow, merek send down a shield to

the now unconscious Lark, and let the arrow go, it hit the ground, blowing shamatans on all sides creating a crater in it's wake. he let another

arrow fly, and another, until there was nothing left but scorched earth, and lark safe inside his shield.

Merek dropped down and ran to lark please don't be dead, please don't be dead , "Lark" merek shouted "LARK!!!", lark shifted, Merek knelt

down beside him. "pull the arrow out my back" said Lark faintly. Merek did as he was told. Lark rolled onto his back, he was very pale, and his

once lively purple eyes were now losing their colour.

"Merek I'm dying" said lark shortly. merek was taken aback by his matter-of-factly tone of voice. "No, your not, chingie will be here in a minute"

he said tears forming in his eyes. "look I have this whistle to call her" he started blowing in it frantically. "It's no good" said lark in that tone again.

"she wont get here in time, those arrows were filled with shamatan saliva, very fast killing poison."

Merek had an idea, he remembered how he healed beav back when they were fighting the devils. "hang on I can do it" he said more to himself than to Lark. he concentrated hard, but he couldn't do it, his body refused to go into that trance he went into last time. "Merek I...." began Lark faintly. "NO!!!" screamed Merek "I CAN DO THIS!!!" he said, but his eyes were streaming with tears.

"Merek I want you to have my bow" Lark said his voice barely audible. "take it and make sure to learn how to use it." Merek nodded trembling.

"tell Ilia to take care of mum...." his voice died away.

Shinylatios has left the RP

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next