It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shrugged. "Well let's look at the brightside, with him gone it won't smell bad. Angel Boy, you have to teach the eye light thing." Jet was getting tired walking in the dark and Wolfies dramatic bickering did not help. He just wish they can get this Lippan tribe thing over with.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:25 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Ching fluttered in front of the beam of light coming from Merek's eyes. She giggled sweetly as her wings sparkled lightly.
"You should see it in the sun." she said, and proceeded to sit on Merek's shoulder.

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
"well jet, you can't unless your a hybrid and your mother was a lintaran" he said with a snort. Hybrids were considered filthy, and were always looked

down upon.

Merek was glad that chingy chose to sit on his shoulder, he liked her best of all the fellowship, she made him feel safe, and his feeling of loneliness

seemed to vanish when he saw her smiling.

"so chingy.." he said as he started to walk. "what's your story?"

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 am
Profile YIM
Just your average 10 year old

When Beav returned to his tribe through the secret, luppan only, entrance, he was greeted with joy.

He thought about telling the tribe about the future visitors, but decided not to let them know.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX sat down.

"He's not leaving forever. Just wait for him."

DX sighed, staring at the wall. As he stared, he couldn't help but think there was...a light...

DX squinted. The light was forming a pattern...he couldn't get a good look at it, but he recognized what it was: A summon symbol.

A creature that was possible to summon was nearby. DX waited, then turned his head quickly. Motion. Within moments, a small, red bird was perched on his knee.

DX calmly stared at this bird. He knew very well that, while it seemed completely useless as a summon, it was not. After all, he met his hamtars when Sara's house was infested with rats.

DX continued to calmly stare at the bird. After a few moments, it flew around in a small area, sheding feathers. After a little while, it stopped, landed on DX's knee again, and regrew the feathers it had lost. Once the feathers had fully grown, the bird flew out of the cave.

DX finally sat up and looked at the feathers: Sure enough, a clear symbol had formed. The bird had granted DX its summon.

DX quickly took out a small piece of paper and scribbled down the symbol. He would gain the creature that night.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey, awesomeness, Zombie! You're catching on great with Ching! :) Happiness.......

"Well........I was a middle class fairy, y'know, my parents weren't royalty, but they could afford a living and an education. My father was the Royal Doctor, and he got paid real well."
"But then me and the son of the snobbiest folk in town fell completely in love. He wasn't snobby at all; he was kind, and sweet, and I loved him. But he was looked down upon by his family for having a middle class girlfriend. In the end we ran away. He was disowned by his family, and I was considered a failure."
Ching sighed as everything got blurry. Tears spilt out of her eyes and wet her cheeks.
"A-a-and then.......th-then the d-d-d-devils c-c-came.......a-a-and they r-r-r-ripped him to sh-shreds!"
Tears were cascading down her cheeks in a waterfall. She felt embarrassed; she never usually had these enormous outbursts of emotion.

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh no, Merek had upset chingy.

"sorry chingy..don't cry, I didn't know" he said, but she didn't stop crying. "I know what it feels like to lose a loved one to the devils..and...." he didn't

know if he wanted to share something so personal with her, but he did any way. "I fell in love with an upper class angel once, but she left..she left to

follow her own path..and I don't know if she's dead or alive..I have no way of knowing"

"but that's why we're doing this...it's up to us to avenge our loved ones, and to protect future generations...and for that I need you to be strong, can

you be strong for me chingy?"

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:38 am
Profile YIM

wow. An angel and a fairy having an emotional breakdown.

The rest of the Luppan tribe heard the sobbing, and saw the light Merek was using.

Fools! I told them not to make noise or have bright lights! Now they are going to get killed! And it's all my fault! There's no way to stop the entire tribe, and I can't just go tell them. If they fight back, they will most certainly be killed on site![/hint]

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX glanced up. He sensed them...wolves. Luppans usually more closely resembled humans. The only times DX sensed the presence of a wolf when it was a Luppan was when they were...angry...

"Guys, stop making noise! Come on, let's back up! The Luppans sensed us!" DX whispered.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm

While we wait, I'll delve a little more into my character's history. Please keep hands and feet inside the veichle at all times.

NO! I CAN'T LET MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE GET KILLED BECAUSE OF ME!!!

The thought repeated itself over and over in Beav's head. When it subsided, he remembered how he came to remember his earliest memories about becoming a member of the Forest Guardians, the Luppan tribe.

He was born into a lower class family, but was a great warrior in the army. However, he never actually wanted to be a warrior, no, he wanted to learn about his land's history and about the other tribes. He frequently wanted to ask his elders about these things, but he was laughed at by others for not wanting to be a powerful warrior.

He did eventually become a great warrior, and sent money home to his parents. But during a minor tribe war between the Luppans and the devils, he saw his best friends get killed by the metallic beasts. Seeing and feeling the sadness, he set out to kill every Iron Devil he could find, and take out their leader.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander ducked behind the shadows, hiding away from immediate sight.
Oh, they won't like it when they see they brought a hellspawn with them, oh no.
He quickly crafted his reverse grip dagger, ready to defend himself or to dissipate it instantly depending on the circumstances.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek could smell the Lippanese, apparently they were angry. but he knew Lippanese never harm innocent people, they're talk, they wont do

anything.

Lippanese could smell fear, and he sensed their confusion at his lack of fear.

"MY NAME IS MEREK KEDDIN MAHASS" HE SHOUTED. "I AM FROM THE TRIBE OF LINTAR, TELL YOUR ELDERS, THAT FA WISHES TO HOLD

YOU TO YOUR OATH"

he was sure that Fa had mentioned some sort of oath once...if only he had been paying attention.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 am
Profile YIM

"Now's when I come in......." murmured Ching, and as quick as a flash, she leapt off Merek's shoulder and landed lightly on the ground. She crept along until she was in the midst of the giant (to her) hairy wolf-men. Then one of the wolf-men sniffed the air and growled a word:
"Petaghian."
Ching silently screamed in her head; they were half wolf, weren't they? And wolves had super smell and hearing, didn't they?
"Little one, why do you wish to infiltrate us?"
Ching frowned.
"You've got it all wrong, Mr Elder, Sir, I was just going to go on your shoulder and tell you of our mission and why you shouldn't kill these guys."
Ching hoped they could feel truth. Sincerely.
"Then come on my shoulder, little one, and speak."
The Elder who had spoken bent down and offered a finger for Ching to hop upon. The fur was silver white; she guessed he was the Leader of the Elders of the Lippan tribe and therefore the oldest and kindest.
Everyone seemed to be tense. Merek seemed to wish to jump out and stop her. The other Elders and Beav seemed to stiffen as he raised her up.
"Ok. Here goes. We are on a mission to destroy the Iron Devils and Ferrhas Jerrad himself. I have lost a loved one to them.........many of these guys have. So please.........don't kill them. They're not all bad.....and Beav, why haven't you told them you're in the fellowship yet?"
The Elders turned to face him.
"Oops....." whispered Ching.

Oopsie Daisie! :lol: Well there ya go! Sorry for the long post :S

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

before they could respond, chingy flew off Merek's shoulder and flew towards the tribe entrance.

"NO!!! CHINGY!!!" Merek ran after her. but she had already got past the guards, and stopped in front of an elderly wolfman.

two strong guards closed in on him, they didn't touch him though, they seemed to be afraid of touching a Lintaran. he decided not to give them any

reason to do so.

he unstrapped his sword and let it drop to the ground. "I wish to speak with the elders"he said to anyone who was listening."please" he added on

second thoughts.

One of them grunted, and the guards placed themselves around him in such a way, that he couldn't escape. and lead him into the city.

Lippan was not what Merek had expected; he expected to see dingy little hovels with dirty Lippanesian people coming in and out. What he saw was

quite different, in front of him was a long stone path, with large moss covered stone buildings on either side, and at the end of the road was a

huge temple that must be where the elders live he thought.

Lippanese cubs were wrestling with each other, while their mothers did the housework, chatting with each other all the time.

and instead of dirty, savage looking wolfmen, he saw clean groomed elegant creatures. it must only be beav that's smelly he chuckled to

himself. and at that moment he spotted beav standing further up the road, with some other people. he also saw chingy sitting on someone's

shoulder. This person was much more different then beav, he was much hairier, and instead of a human head, he had an elongated face of a wolf. he must be

promoted...an elder even

Last edited by Zombie on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet chuckled. "Wow Wolfie, you tribe make you look like a little puppy." Jet was not intimidatd by them but was careful not underestimate them, the leader looked feirce and would prove a tough challenge. Jet relized the lippan leader was kind of like a younger version of his mentor, his Uncle. Jet hated his Uncle however for his weakness and the fact he is dead. He rememberd how after the beating from the thieves, devil's ambushed them and mortally wounded his Uncle even worse. Jet did not care as he butchered the devils. He then turned to his sobbing uncle and ended his suffering and life.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX followed the group. He couldn't help but notice that these people were much...cleaner...than he expected. Cleaner than most of the group, in fact.

When the matter of Beav's being in the fellowship came up, DX stepped back. All eyes were on Beav.

DX knew his training wouldn't help. When animals got mad at him, he put bags over their head to make them think it was night and they'd go to sleep. These people weren't that dumb.

Hopefully.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Trying to make me look funny in my own tribe? lulz

"I was about to tell you when they all come charging in and start asking questions. But yes, I know them."

I would have told them but I had the flu and couldn't be on the computer.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I forgot to mention that the city is covered by a blanket of tree branches, like a giant roof, and the only light comes from lanterns and large beetle creatures that have illuminating abdomens like fireflies. (I suggest DX to gain the summon for these)

"yeah, now that we're all acquainted, do you think maybe itchy and scratchy here can give me a little personal space?" Merek said skeptically.

The old wolf grunted, and the guards were dismissed. by now, the rest of the fellowship had almost reached them, and a circle of civilians had

gathered to see what all the commotion was about.

"Let us go to the temple" the old wolf said in a kindly hoarse voice. "we will have more privacy there."

Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:44 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX nodded. He proceeded to follow Merek.

What are we even doing? He wondered. All we know is that we have to stop these devils. What are we going to do? How do we kill all of them?

His thoughts were interrupted as a beetle crawled across a branch. The only reason DX had noticed it was because its ability to be summoned attracted his eyes to it.

The beetle flew past DX, slow enough for him to notice a red mark across its otherwise black body. DX watched as it returned to the branches above the city. He sighed. It had sensed that he already had an incomplete summon: The bird. DX watched as it left his sight.

"Is it night yet? These branches make it hard to tell."

Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:31 am

Beav sniffed the air, then answered the tamer's question "Yes."

"Back to business, Shiro (the elder's name, SHEE-ro), they are here to ask about the Iron Devils."

Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet whispered to DX. "Could you tell me why we have to follow these people to some temple when we should go to some nice town, get supplies, and kill the stupid devils once and for all?" I bet wolfie is starting to think somebody now. Jet was tired of this drama and wanted a nice bed and decent food, not follow some animals to old crappy building.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ah. Hey, I'm going to be in the forest. I'll meet up with you in the morning. I'll stay near the town, OK?"

DX began to walk towards the forest.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander followed silently, aware of the looks some of the wolves were giving him.
I spent some time here once before... i doubt they remember that...
He looked at the trees, older, and changed from his last visit as a small boy. He thought he recognized some wolves even.
All the same... They were nice to me then because I was a young child, they would not have harmed me...
Vander wondered if any of the wolves remembered that small hellspawn child whom they fostered for two months.

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:00 pm

UltimoCompost wrote:
HAhaha....

Haha..

Jews.

This isn't your RP so back off. We don't need racist comments either.

Shiro stared at the Hellspawn, and finally asked "Weren't you here before, when you were younger? I remember caring for you like my own son"

Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well. I guess they do remember.
"Yes, it is I, Vander. I had not thought about my past time here until moments ago. But we are here in peace. All of us, we are here to seek shelter and to combat the Iron Devils. They mean no harm, whatever race they may be. Shiro, though my visit here was short, I learned many things from you. I owe you my life, and I ask you to house me and this fellowship, for the time we wish. We will tell you of our adventures, and you, Shiro, can tell about what has happened since I left!"

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next