It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The leader looked around. Either the rest of the team were unconscious or had fled.

He sighed with annoyance, removing his blue hood and Aqua mask, “Very well, Jimmy…” he spoke calmly at first, before looking into a roar, “Let’s test that theory of yours!”

He ran straight towards him before the main doors burst opened along with a gust of wind. A large comical orange dragon appeared with Spence on its back.

“Barooo?” the Dragonite landed as Spence hopped off.

The young leader had stopped, glaring dead straight at Spence, “…You.”

Spence looked over, giving a frown, “I’m sorry about what happened to your arm and leg… I didn’t mean for…”

“No, no, no. You’ve done a whole lot more than depriving me of my limbs, you bastard… I’ll kill you!!!” he ran at Spence instead, left arm clenched up.

Spence sighed, readying his blade. Swipe. The leader was sent flying up the stairs, left arm torn apart by a single blow. As he hit the ground, what was left of his arm smashed beside him. Unconscious, he was only a young man from the beginning, just like Jimmy. He had dark brown longish hair and a scar down his face.

Spence shook his head sadly, then turning his attention to his team, “Hey guys, sorry I’m late,” he chuckled a little, “Anyway, we better find a safer place to talk. If you still want to do anything here, now’s your chance.”

Spence walked up to the Charizard with a smile, “So Charmeleon evolved, huh? I knew he could do it,” he turned to DX, “Togepi, too? Wow, I guess I was worrying about you guys for nothing. Nah, I knew you’d be okay.”

Spence forgot the stain of blood on his clothes, and the torn shirt.

((Once you're ready to go, just say it and Spence will all lead you to the underground passage underneath Saffron for a talk.))

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX smiled.

"Good, you're here. I was surprised that Togepi evolved. I didn't think any of these three would."

DX walked to Spence, continuing.

"Well, we should get out of here."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt was relieved.
"It's about time Spence! We missed ya back in that brawl. I think it's about time we got out of here though."

Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Indeed, I think we've made out point here," Theo nodded.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded. "Yeah, I say let's get out of here while we can. I'm getting tired."

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

“Okay, follow me,” Spence turned to Dragonite by the door.

---

After awhile, they had set camp in the underground passage underneath Saffron and talked about what was going on.

“So yeah,” Spence continued, “They've finished creating another member of Psych. Diseh then stole the clone and turned against the team, killing Zack.”

He stood against the passage wall, smoking a cigarette. It was dark and gloomy, and the only light there was the one illuminating above them, lighting up their area of peace and solitude.

“Knowing them, they’ll pin everything on us. That kid did use my sword to dispose of those Aqua members, and the President...”

Spence thought to himself. He failed to mention the clone was of his twin brother, and why his shirt was soaked in his own blood. A guy had to have some secrets, and besides, it wasn’t like they had to know.

“After you guys get some sleep, we’re going off to go catch Groudon. And, DX…” he turned to him, “You’ll be catching another pokemon…”

Spence opened his hand out to reveal a silver feather.

---

He stood outside on the balcony from where Zack was murdered, wind rushing through his black hair.

Mewtwo sided with him, holding his hand out to Spence.

“What is it?” he said as he was given the item, “A silver feather…? This means…” he turned to the office, “Zack,” he smiled, “You’re a mystery…”

---

Spence gave the silver feather to DX, “I’ll come with you to help you convince the pokemon to help us. Tomorrow, Mewtwo can lead the rest of you to Groudon’s resting place. For now, recover your strength, it’ll be a trial of a day tomorrow.”

Spence took a draw.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX looked up at Spence, then the feather.

"What? Spence, you're way more capable of handling this. What if Groudon attacks? Wha-"

Togetic fluttered onto DX's head. DX looked up, staring at her. Somehow, he felt like she was saying, You can handle this. Take the feather.

DX reached out and took the feather.

"I won't let you down."

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet saw the feather handed to DX. It can't be! And worse DX is the one who gets it. Why not me, who is far more expirienced, the reciever of such legend.. Jet tried his best to put on a supportive smile. "Sweeeet! DX this is your moment brotha."

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy leaned against the wall with his arms folded. "So...which one of us gets to keep ol'Beasty then? Groudon's a pretty power pokemon....who ever gets it better now how to control it." He smirked and looked to Jet. Being a Dragon tamer Jimmy figured that he should be able to handle a pokemon such as Groudon - but that was his own oppinion. He turned back to Spence. "Oh and Spence...I don't mean to sound conspicuous...but if you didn't kill Zack then why is your shirt stained with blood?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX looked over at Jet. He wasn't the best actor in the world. DX decided against calling him out on that and just smiled. He then turned to Spence.

"Why are you giving this to me, anyway? Wait-"

DX then realised just what Spence had said.

"So wait. I'm getting this feather, which somehow relates to a pokemon and convincing it to help us. Clearly it isn't Groudon, because the others are taking care of that."

DX took a breath and calmed down. He had been an avid reader back before he got into this mess, so he was pretty smart. He tried to remember any silver feathers. A pokemon with silver feathers, perhaps? That would be a bird pokemon...probably a powerful one, too, if Spence was concerned about it. Wait...DX remembered a mythology book he read.

DX looked up at Spence.

"It's Lugia. We're going after Lugia."

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt looked at everyone oddly.
"Lugia? Groudon? Spence how do you expect us to handle those two? Especially with our team split up?"
He looked uneasy and looked for guidance from the group.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence had finished his smoke, crossing his arms.

"It's definitely Lugia's. Mewtwo found it with Zack. Him and that pokemon must've crossed pathes before..." He thought about how old Zack actually was, yet his appearence so younger thanks to the elixer. He must've been through a lot to get to the point, being used as a rolemodal, a tool for Psych.

"For some reason, I don't think we'll have to fight Lugia... But Groudon, you shouldn't worry, you've got at least two older, experienced trainers. Jet and Theo, along with you and Jimmy... Shouldn't have many problems."

"DX, the reason I chose you... Well, I'll tell you tomorrow. And I know you won't let me down, I believe in you."

Spence looked to Jimmy for a moment, before turning his head away, "It's not Zack's blood at all, it's my own."

He pushed off the wall, "You guys better get some sleep. I'll keep a look out." Spence started walking away from the camp, into the darkness of the tunnel.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy watched everyone leave and decided to follow Spence. He began to realize that Spence wasn't just their leader anymore; But Jimmy began to see him as a mentor, a father figure. He caught up, following close behind. "You're blood...? What exactly happened up there?" His tone suddenly switched to a more serious manner as he spoke now. "And for these legendaries...what do you have up your sleeve this time, Spence?"

Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence came to a halt, staring down at the ground before him, "...It's hard...to explain," he sighed inside himself. Could he admit that he was just like Ki and the others, something not human? "...I'd tell you, but I don't think you'd like the answer. Besides, it's kinda personal."

Spence turned to Jimmy, "Once Groudon is in our control, they'll most likely send out Kyogre. We must fight and take Kyogre out to cut the threads Psych has on Aqua. The problem with that is..." he sighed deeply, "Ki has Rayquaza."

He walked up towards a hole in the wall, pouring from it was clean rain water. He used his one hand to splash it onto his face. "Rayquaza has the power to send both of those pokemon back to their slumber. We need to at least buy Groudon some time by fighting off Rayquaza, otherwise, if Rayquaza isn't stopped before Groudon can beat Kyogre, it'll mean we failed. That's where Lugia comes in. Although..." he ruffled through his hair, "That still leaves Xalia, and I have no idea what legendary she was connected with."

"If all goes well, we'll have Groudon, Lugia and Mewtwo on our side. That evens it up pretty well. It'll also mean we'll be two steps closer to finding Psych, and the place they are creating all the clones. And hopefully, Theo's sister, too... Then, we'll destroy them and any evidence of their existence from this world, so nobody gets the idea of cloning ever again... If this keeps going on, cloned legendary after legendary, this whole world will tear itself apart..."

Spence found himself glaring off into the distance, turning around and continuing his walk.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked ddown. He hadn't expected an actualy answer anyway. "Say none of this works...where does that leave us? Spence this world's already torn apart...the ecosystem has completely turned itself around. People and pokemon alike are dieing because of their tyrany...and I can't let that continue." He cupped his hands and dipped them into the water taking sips from it. It may not have been good, but water was water. "Besides, how do we know they're not tracking us? They could have done anything they wanted while we were all passed out." He turned to walk back but stopped and turned back to Spence. "Let's just hope Lugia accepts us."

Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:16 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt looked around as they walked away. He walked toward DX.
"It's cool that you get to use Lugia, but are you sure it'll even obey you? I mean, with the feather it is supposed to, but what if it doesn't?"
He looked at his feet. Matt was obviously feeling left out from this. Jet had the fame of Lance on his shoulders, Jimmy was a former Rocket leader and now DX had acquired Lugia's feather. He was jealous. He felt the sick feeling coming back and held his stomach and tried to keep it down.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX pondered this. Who knew if the legend was even real? Surely Lugia was real, as the feather was in his hands. But did it really obey a person with one of its feathers?

"Well, Spence has Mewtwo. If the worst happens - Lugia attacks - then Mewtwo can give us a chance to escape. But I really don't know where we go from there."

DX sighed, then looked straight at Matt.

"Look. Don't take big risks when you guys find Groudon. Let Jet and Jimmy handle it. You and I have our places in this mission, and they aren't on the front lines of battle. I really don't even know why Spence let me stay with you guys. I'm really not valuable."

DX looked over at Spence. The blood must have belonged to somebody else. He didn't need to be a doctor to know that loosing that much blood would be deadly.

"Matt, I need to tell you something. Remember how I tripped on our way to the elevator? Well, I was taking a walk one day when I began to trip a lot. I got really disoriented, but when I found a river, I decided to just follow it down stream. That's when I saw my sister in the river, almost dead. I jumped in and got her out, and she ended up living.

"But back in the building, there wasn't anything to trip on. And when I was about to hit the button to go to the 1st floor, I felt like something was tugging my hand toward another button. But I think I figured it out. Both times, I tripped. Then, I was naturaly inclined to go toward the person that was in trouble. I assume it was Spence's fight that triggered it."

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt nodded. "That's true. Back in the older days Mewtwo was exclaimed as a legend. Even in these times it doesn't even look like he was cloned."
He started to feel a little better, but still felt lost in the team.
"So...we're the support team? I guess that's ok. I mean it's alot safer and we can still be useful. As for Groudon my pokemon aren't even strong enough to stand up to that. Jet and Jimmy can handle him if they need my help I'll offer it...but I can't do much."

Matt listened carefully to DX. He felt bad, but at the same time he understood.
"I know what you mean sort of. Whenever I get in a bind I get nervous and freeze...I'm so bad at holding my own ground...I don't understand why they keep me around. At least you have a use. You can use Lugia."

Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX chuckled.

"I wouldn't be any better at using Lugia than you. Why did Spence choose me? I have no clue. But believe me, every one of us will be vital at some point. I might have my time to prove myself with Lugia, and you'll prove yourself some time. It's just a matter of when."

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt nodded again. He did feel better about his position now. Or at least better than before.
"Hmm that makes sense...thanks."
His stomach started to hurt even more now, despite his clutching.
"And in the future, if you need any backup just lemme know!"

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence watched them from the darkness. He felt something lingering inside Matt, something bad. He left to continue his post.

---

It was morning, well, what was thought to be morning. The sky was a horrid twisted black with only a somewhat tinge of white cloud. It wasn’t raining. From the route they left the underground tunnel, all life seemed to have disappeared. Where could all the pokemon have gone?

Mewtwo escaped his pokeball in front of Spence, as Spence turned to the gang, "Okay, this is where our paths split. Jet, if you could lend Theo a flyer to follow Mewtwo to the island, that'd be great. Jimmy, I know you're the youngest out of the three of you, but you'll do just fine taking on Groudon," he grinned.

He then turned to DX and Matt, "Yeah, change of plans. I'm taking Matt with us, DX. We might need your help after all."

Suddenly, a blaze of fire scorched the earth beside them. A team of four Moltres flew into the fray.

"Damn, the clones are here... Guys, let's go!" Spence sent out Dragonite and jumped on, signalling DX and Matt to hurry on too, Dragonite cupped his paws for a third person. After Mewtwo threw a Shadow Ball disposing of one of the threats, he lifted from the air and took off.

"Follow him, he'll lead you into the right direction!" Spence said to the guys as he waved.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Heh...time to take out ol' Beasty then?" Jimmy gave off a salute as the others left and took off after Mewtwo. He was thankful for the fact that he was in good shape, as he could keep Mewtwo in eyeshot. The Moltres' grew dangerously closer as Jimmy sped after Mewtwo. Damn...at this rate I'll be burnt before even geting to that monster...

Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet threw a pokeball to Theo. "Here's Dragonite, take good care of him." Jet turned his attention to the Moltres. "Go Metgross! Use Psychic!" Metagross took control of Moltres and sent into the ground headfirst. "Jet glanced at Spence. "Four Moltres! You got to be kidding."

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Me? What could I do?"
He gave DX a confused look. Then looked to Spence for an answer. Suddenly a burst of fire exploded next to the group and he ran to the Dragonite and climbed onto it. Matt clung to it for dear life as it burst off of the ground and quickly made its way away from the rest of the group.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Aww...where is everyone?))

Jimmy kept his lead on Mewtwo and managed to dodge a number of Moltres' attacks. Before he knew it, it was gone. "What the...good job, Droog! Probably be toasted without you haha!" He stayed back on his lead.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 25  Next