It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Longhair... 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It might just be me, but long hair on guys is just really weird unless it's got some kind of style, like not just a mop. Past shoulders is too long, imo.

On girls, long hair is better. I'll never understand people like P!nk... .-.
Girls with short hair look like men to me.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow, any of you males who have long hair, if you met my stepdad you would be shaved before you know it :lol:

Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

pokemon ranger wrote:
Wow, any of you males who have long hair, if you met my stepdad you would be shaved before you know it :lol:

Interesting, actually. When I started growing my hair long during the summer of 2006, neither of my parents raised any objections, or any real opinion either way. In fact, when I learnt of my school's policy on hair (cannot be below the collar or dyed), my dad was rather angry and said he'd complain to the school. That kinda died down; they're quite lenient about hair once you get into the older section of school. My hair still isn't half as long as I'd like it, though. D:

Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have long hair, and I hate having it cut , or even thinned for that matter...

Like my nails, my hair grows exceedingly fast. So, if I wanted it to keep it short; I'd have to be having it cut once every week or so. I just leave it untill I recieve a letter from the school demanding it shorter, and by that time it's halfway down my back.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I hate my hair no matter what length or style. I don't know why; I just have never liked my hair at all. I can just sense everyone laughing at my disgusting excuse of style.

As for long VS short, it all comes down to the style that goes with the length along with the individual. It just varies so much.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Aaaahhhh! :frustrated: I'm at a crossroad. I got my haircut short again thanks to my parents and I wish I hadn't. However, now I'm getting mixed responses between people(Mainly girls that have never talked to me before)saying I look good with short hair, and my friends telling me I should let it grow out again. Now I'm trying to decide if I should keep it long or short. :? How troublesome...

Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

girls are more important than friends. :P

keep it short if girls like it.

friends'll get used to it.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm still pondering on what I should do...you might be right lordtomato. I'm gonna see what the reactions are over the next week. Then I'll decide if it should stay short or go back to long hair.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have really long hair and I am a guy. And I KNOW guys with long hair are sexy as hell, as long as they take care of it. When guys don't it makes people like me look bad. I have brown curly hair but whenever I take a shower and brush it straight it goes over halfway down my back. I shampoo, condition, brush and comb it every morning and it looks great.

My mom wants me to cut it short. But that's only because she grew up in a military family. My dad likes it. My wife likes it. My grandparents on my dad's side of the family like it. My co-workers like it. 99% of my customers like it. And most importantly, I LIKE IT! I always wanted long hair growing up but my parents (mainly my mom) kept making me cut it, but now that I am on my own I have been growing it out since. I really want to see how long it will grow. Hopefully by next year's anime convention's date I will have my hair long enough to be braided by my wife so that I can cosplay as Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing.

BTW pokemon ranger, if your stepdad tried to cut my hair he would get hurt REALLY BAD! And if not by me, then by my wife who loves my long hair more than I do.

-Ryan

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Even though i like to have long hair but i don't want it to grow until the shoulder length(it looks teribble to me). For me i want to have those hairstyle found in anime characters.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Women look better whatever the length.

Some of my cousins have ginger, curly hair which looks much better when it is long on both sexes. Personally I loved the idea of having long hair until I actually grew it out - it was really uncomfortable. It was probably a bad idea for someone with such oily hair/skin to grow it past his shoulders ...

Most women I have known looked good with both short and long hair, but the men needed to have short hair. Unfortunately the few with longer hair did not look after it or put random beads/threads in, as if a 5 year old styled a birds nest.

Kudos to those men here who can pull off long hair.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks for the kudos!

-Ryan

P.S. You really think I am a man finally? J/k!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ShinyHunter07 wrote:

On girls, long hair is better. I'll never understand people like P!nk... .-.
Girls with short hair look like men to me.

Blasphemy!! P!nk is my idol, hero, and on the top five girls I would totally become a lesbian for! :D
Long hair on dudes was appealing when I younger, mainly 'cause I had a wicked nasty crush on Sephiroth, but most of the guys I've actually met with long hair do not keep it tidy, and it makes them look very ewwy. Of course, I live in the south, so usually long haired men have the "business in the front, party in the back"-style, accompanied with camoflage, a John deer hat, and "I can't belive it's not butter!"-teeth.
I tried having long hair, but it's too much work, styling, conditioning, brushing, ect.; so for me, short is the way to go. I have a Wenona Ryder hair style. Google her.
....Of course, I pitched the "I wanna" shave my head" deal to mama-sita', but that didn't fly.
But I'm curious, what about long hair on females is attractive/sexy? Just that it makes gender differences more visible? Can't you tell a chick is a chick if she has boobs and a not-schlong? :?
Just curious, not an attack, and I love P!nk.

Last edited by Kruggeikarp on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

sN0wBaLL wrote:
My hair makes goldenquagsire vomit.

lol

I'm a rather conservative person. When I grew up, my mother kept it the same length. It wasn't traditional in my time for boys to have longer hair, but fashion seems cyclical and hair styles are reminiscent of the 70's. My hair has been short for 22 years, and I parted my hair to the right for 15 years. My hair actually grows in that direction and when I try to push it to the left, it resists and stands on end. Why? My mother purposely parted my hair opposite the way Hitler did.

Now, I still have my hair cut the same length (really short), but I never comb it or pay attention to how it lays. I go to a salon, hoping my usual stylist will give me advice. She always says, "I don't know. I'd probably keep it the same." I secretly wish she'd tell me to grow it longer. However, I have no willpower to stray from the scissors that long considering she gives scalp and arm and hand massages with the haircut.

Btw, long to medium-ish hair is sexy. ;[

I'm a pretty vain person and am pretty concerned with my own personally appearance.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Guys: Long, anime style hair is the beastlyest way to wear ur hair (My hair used to be like L's from the live action...my hair wasnt long enough to defy gravity just yet)...then i felt the air...on my ears T.T my parents cut my hair HORRIBLY when i was asleep and i was forced to chop it off later
oh, and i used to comb right, but after knowing L, it became left :D

Gals: LONG HAIR FTW!!! this is just me, but i like girls to have long hair, (preferably straight lol) and WELL KEPT HAIR IS ONLY GOOD!!!! NOBODY LIKES LOOKING AT A LONG HAIRED, FRIZZY GIRL!!!! (or thats just me again, whatever floats ur boat :D )

Guy hair: L from Death Note (or maybe Light-kun)

Girl: Izumi Konata from Lucky Star, best hair around :D

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I couldn't careless about hair, be it hers, his or mine. Needless to say, you can have long, short or none, and you'll still look the same to me.

I personally don't see what's so great about long hair. Too long, and someone looks like a ghost

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
long hair expresses my personality, it expresses the fact that I'm not arsed about cutting my hair. my hair is relatively long now actually, I've combed it in a sort of emo style thing, it actually looks quite good.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My hair is extremely curly, so it can never ever be long.

It can be short, or it can be BIG!

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I used to be like that, but then I tried straightening it. ;)

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2