It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 pokemon movie 12 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I found that they are already designing pokemon movie 12.In this movie will take part dialga,palkia,giratina and i think Arceus.I found i think the first trailer in youtube.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke6P4b4s9gA&feature=channel_page

I don't know if it is just a fake or any other information about this this movie so i wait to post the information that you have in this topic

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well for now, it's not even out in Japan, but yes it's real. The Official Japanese Pokemon Movie Site has some info about it...in Japanese...but the trailers are there...and I guess they'd be fun to watch. Not much is known except the following:
-Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, and possibly Arceus battle
-There's some sorta "Notch-Eared" Pichu that is so special because...well...it has a Notch Ear :|

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The only information i know is from this video so come and post and at this topic if you know something so we can find much information about this movie

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Serebii already revealed it a while ago. It includes Arceus and Heatran as the main characters.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think the pokemon movie 12 will be about Cresselia and Heatran. I know there are many legends, but I think the next movie could be too many legends.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

WalterArcher wrote:
I think the pokemon movie 12 will be about Cresselia and Heatran. I know there are many legends, but I think the next movie could be too many legends.

The 12th movie already aired... long ago. Heatran is in it, but the movie mostly focuses on Arceus and the Dragon trio.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]