It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 MERRY CHRISTMAS 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS BOYS AND GIRLS

YES, IT IS I >>SANTA<< STEALING CHARLY'S INTERWEBZ AND POSTING IN THESE OBNOXIOUS CAPITAL LETTERS ON YOUR FORUM. NOW WHERE DID THAT CAP LOCK GO???

I BETCHA YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD? WELL ACTUALLY, THE COOPERATIONS JUST PUT ME INTO AN INDUCED COMA AND STOLE MY IDENTITY. THEY'RE A FORMLESS, LIMITLESS BEING WHO LIVE OFF THE GREEDINESS OF EVERY CHILD'S SOUL.

ANYWAY, ENOUGH OF THAT, I HAVE TOO MANY DELIVERIES TO MAKE, AND I'VE JUST SPENT AN HOUR TYPING THIS.

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

..I'll just leave this here.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll just leave this here.

As it is, my Christmas eve is sucking, my little sister wanted to go see a friend tonight and my parents, along with me and my older sister, said no because is Christmas Eve and its for family. Its a sensible reason, the one night she has to be home is tonight, not that hard. She continues to have a huge b itch fit and manages to piss off both of my parents, me, and my older sister so much that she lost 4 gifts and then took away her cell phone, she's grounded tomorrow and is currently screaming at my mom because my mom is talking to my grandma and my little sister is screaming LIAR!!! at her.. while my grandma is on the phone.

<3 Christmas! :D :D

Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm having an okay night. I finally got my DVDs I've been waiting for in the mail today, so I can waste time watching those.

I did get to spend time with some of my family today. I got clothes that I like, so yay. :D (I always seem to get clothes that I'll never wear...) I get to spend time with the rest of my family tomorrow.

I hope that I got the presents that I wanted, but I'm okay with anything. My friends are thrilled with their presents, and that's all that really matters to me.

Merry Christmas (or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate), guys! :)

Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:05 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I'm mainly stoked about my new laptop. It's a nice upgrade from my previous machine, and I got a good deal on it too. Regular price was near $900 USD but it was ordered online at an amazing Black Friday sale price of about $600. My mom, dad, and I split the price equally 3 ways.

Other gifts include Guitar Hero Aerosmith (finally >_>), a 2 GB memory stick for my PSP, a Harry Potter spinoff book called Beedle Bard Tales or something, and a very nice white hooded sweatshirt. I'll probably spend tomorrow (Christmas) watching newly downloaded anime and gaming. I'm expecting to get a DVD in my stocking tomorrow, and it's probably Hancock. I can't be sure, but honestly it's been a long time since I've had any surprises during Christmas. I'll at least get to test out my laptop's DVD playing capabilities, provided I pull myself away from Elfen Lied to watch whatever

Edit: I was dead on about Hancock, with no hints. :O Also, I received 3 more hooded sweatshirts this morning.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

It was a merry christmas indeed - the sales were beautiful.

I finally got sneakers that fit me - Payless only goes to like 14 - I'm like a 14.5 - 15, so I needed to get some real shoes. Sears had them for $25 - thats even cheaper than Payless!

Aside from that, I'm going to wait until either today or tomorrow to buy some electronics that should have been given discounts (those camcorders are not worth $400).
There was a rumor going around that for one night only, GameStop had new Wiis for $180 - that was a hoax (to good to be true, I know).

Aside from that, I spent this night lighting candles, eating jelly doughnuts, and having greasy foods, as is tradition.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

We went over to my grandparents' house and played Wii Sports with them and my mom's sister. :)

Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got a new phone. :)

My dog was sad, she remembered last year that we got her pigs' ears, and she ripped up the wrapping paper looking for them. So my dad gave her food. <3

Merry Christmas!

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:44 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

As some of you know, I currently do not have internet on my desktop due to my mom's dickhead boyfriend being a selfish ****, but I did rig his router to allow access to the net with my Wii (as well the rest of the neighborhood's wireless devices, lol) so I thought I'd log onto the forums and wish everyone happy holidays. I have no idea what Igot besides Mario Gallaxy because it was in my stocking (it's 8am and nobody is awake to open presents...), but maybe I'll edit it into my post tomorrow.

Happy holidays everyone, and happy birthday to the oldest Kryten, 2x4b. :)

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My bro got a DS (along with Kirby Super Star Ultra and AC:WW) while mostly got clothes and money. Got some kickass new shoes though, and a giant bar of chocolate.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year in about a week or so!

Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:45 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yup. merry christmas and other various holidays!

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I visited the largest snowman in the world:
He's located in Anchorage, Alaska and he's 22 feet tall!

Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]