It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Does anyone ever got a larvitar and a porygon??? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

its already hard to get the fire blast and the others once... what about larvitar and porygon.. its impossible!!

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:51 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Um...I'm just going to take a guess here because your english is atrocious, but you're complaining about finding Larvitar and obtaining Porygon? Larvitar is piss easy to find, so I don't understand the problem here. Porygon takes some work, but if you sell all your worthless TMs, items you don't need (X-Special, Dire Hit, etc.) and vitamins, you can almost always afford him by the end of the game.

You want to know what bugs the hell out of me? CHANSEY. Near impossible to find, and when I finally DID find one, I just killed it out of rage. Chansey can keep its stinky Lucky Egg, I'll do my training the hard way.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I do agree with Toasty... Chansey was a serious pain to find, and you have to give up your first Chansey to do an in-game trade with an Aerodactyl iirc, that is, if you don't trade one over from your RBY instead. Larvitar was relatively easy to find, whereas Porygon was still okay.

What do you mean by Fire Blast though... you can't find the TM?

Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I nver really got a porygon because i didnt find much use for it(you can get one in the game corner)and larvitar(wich you get in mount silver)is one i always got.the only thing that was haed though was raising the larvitar into a tyranitar {larvitar} = {pupitar} = {tyranitar} =hard

Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]