It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Pokemon Vs. Humanity 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Imagine a world where the Pokemon all of a sudden decided to go against the human race. Deeming it unworthy to obey. Imagine the majority of Pokemon owned by human trainers decided to attack and even succeed in killing their masters. Imagine all the legendaries were the rulers of each region, and survivors of the human race had to hide in order to survive. While in one particular secret place, all the Professors of Pokemon regions were hiding and debating how to save the human species. Imagine the world like that.

Now wouldn't that be a cool movie or what?!!

-Ryan

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:59 pm
Just your average 10 year old

Maybe. But it would be a short one. The Good Arceus giveth, the Bad Arceus Taketh Away.

Or maybe this: All of the Legendaries use their most powerful move at the Earth's core. O :censored:

And then there is the fact that Humanity could be devoured by all the carnivorous Pokémon.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

yep that would be a fun movie :lol:

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yeah its great

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:31 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: On a...wait, what is this...? Oh, it's just a chair.
A movie I would pay $7 for. Or $10 on weekends. Pokemon vs. Humans, who would win? No :censored: .

That kind of movie would have apocalypses, multiple (possible) human sacrifices, and would definately end with the world getting destroyed all together, and having every living thing getting anihilated, or the human race getting wiped out, leaving pokemon to try to fix problems humans created *cough*GLOBAL WARMING*cough*. Whichever came first.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:25 pm
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Would be a very boring/cliched movie, in my opinion. Only very few roads this movie can go down, and all of them have been done millions of times

A) Everyone would die in the first 30 minutes, movie over.

B) Many people would die, but there would be a hero/group of heros who eventually kill/gain control over the pokemon, saving humanity.

C) There would be a pokemon *cough*Pikachu*cough*/group of pokemon who still support and help the humans, and make all the murderous pokemon calm down and be friends with humans again.

Or D) It turns out some guy/group is making the pokemon nuts (team rocket, anyone?) and when they finally get stopped, everything goes back to normal, the end.

And no matter what the plot, the failure main character known as Ash Ketchum would probably always be the main character (Though this fact makes plot A very interesting in my opinion), with his Pikachu being the main/only good pokemon.

In respect to plot B, alot of pokemon fans would probably be sad to watch their favorite pokemon be murdered.

Its a good idea, but it's near impossible to pull it off without making it extremely cliched and boringly predictable.

'Course, if you don't care for plot and just want lots of gore, this has tons of potential, especially with the varied kinds of pokemon.

P.S. Sorry if I misspelled ''cliched'', I'm no english major, heh.
P.S.S Sorry to any ash fans reading this. I can't stand the kid >.> Even when I liked the anime, I hated him.

~ Jose

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 am
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

To avoid lengthening my already tl;dr post, I'm posting this seperate.

A great pokemon for this movie would be Darkrai. His Pokedex entry for pearl states ''Folklore has it that on moonless nights, this Pokemon will make people see horrific nightmares''. Imagine him driving people to kill themselves to escape the images he was making them see, or even implanting images of betrayal in peoples heads, making them think everyone else was gonna kill them or sacrafice them to the pokemon, which in turn causes him to kill the people he is in hiding with, until one of them (and for a plot twist, someone who is really close to said person) kills him.

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

this would make an interesting movie.

i like the idea of darkrai too, all very good ideas. :D

Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

pokemon comes in contact with midevial times, and a group of pokemon *cough cough cough ash's team,* would have to fight dragons and things

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

this is must be the last movie of all and it means the end of Pokemon series because only one power will rule Pokemon or human

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

.....$50 says that Pikachu will still star in it nevertheless.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I say pokemon rise up against humanity *cough* led by pikachu *cough* and then just as the world is about do die arceus comes and says :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: and uses judgment to destroy everything.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

OMG!!!
AWESOME!!!

It would mean a whole new opportunity for a new main character and main Pokemon!!!
This time,it would be a GIRL (thank you very much) with a (supposedly) weak (shiny) Pokemon (*cough cough*{magikarp}*cough cough*) that suddenly evolved (into a shiny) in the midst of battle and was killed trying to save the girl.
She cries,I cry (WAT??? I'M SENSITIVE *sniffle*),she gets mad,she MUTATES.
Yea,I said she MUTATES. She turns into this HUGE Crystalline dragon and saves both races with dragonsong (a magical ability only possesed by the Crystal Guardian,that can only be used once (or CAN it???) she dies and her ghost haunts all those who remember the incident along with their descendants (basically,EVERYONE).

The movie after that would be how somebody (*cough* Ash Ketchum *cough*) becalms her restless spirit and ALMOST everything is back to normal.

The third and final movie would show what wasn't normal and how it was solved or how it destroyed the universe.
What is it???
You tell me.
HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINTHINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

{gyarados} & {charizard} vs. {mewtwo} & {mew}

What next???

My new Dark dragon,Chaos!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This would actually be a funny movie out of the seriousness, I'd pay $5 to see it and laugh the whole time :lol:

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well the fact that we would have master balls Gives us an advantage right, never mind artillery
Besides Isn't there always some pokemon out to destroy the world, I mean In the last two movies Dialga and Palkia weren't there to make happiness, Neither was giratina. they were just rampaging senselessly.
I'd love to see the winner of the world championship featured as a character in a movie After All they are the best pokemon trainer in the world.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

shinashu taji wrote:
I say pokemon rise up against humanity *cough* led by pikachu *cough* and then just as the world is about do die arceus comes and says :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: and uses judgment to destroy everything.

Oh that'll be awesomely PWNSOME! only though the fact of killing this world, sigh, I'm still to young to be killed by an Arceus. Rawr. *cracks knuckles*

/vXv\ wrote:
Well the fact that we would have master balls Gives us an advantage right, never mind artillery
Besides Isn't there always some pokemon out to destroy the world, I mean In the last two movies Dialga and Palkia weren't there to make happiness, Neither was giratina. they were just rampaging senselessly.
I'd love to see the winner of the world championship featured as a character in a movie After All they are the best pokemon trainer in the world.

Yeah, They were doofuses I'm telling ya'. It's like, they were the ones who created the world but hey, They've got PWNSOME Powirs to pwn their trainer anywez. Geez, they created this world and then in a single Shadow Force/Roar of Time/Spacial Rend, it's gone. Where will they live after killin' millions of innocent people and destroying this world. It'll be awesome to watch Ash practically die. *Gets mobbed by Ash Fans*

Oh crap this is my first very long post! OMG!

I'll extend it later for my rating of the film :). cya

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]