It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Crush 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Don't laugh at me, I need to talk to someone, I need advice, I post this in a pokemon forum because I consider you guys as my third friends.
first friends: are those who are at home
second friends: are those who are at work
third friends: are those who I meet online.

She's blonde, beautiful, clever, funny, cultured, the kind of beauty you only see once. I'm plain, ugly, stupid, nervous. what chance do I have with her? yes we talk, our feelings for each other have been uncovered in various games of truth and dare, but we live in the middle east, no one dates, and even if they did, I don't have any money, I want to be more than friends but does she? I want to hold her hand, look into her eyes, and talk, talk like me and her are the only two beings in existence. She is christian and I am muslim, would her father allow it? will she love me back? or will I have to endure the rest of my days, thinking, "what if"? I feel a tear in my eye, I want her so bad, I want to give her the world. my thoughts dwell on her, when I see her, my heart jumps. I can't write anymore, I'm so full of grief. I know that I haven't expressed myself very well, but it's the best I can do....

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

GO FOR IT!!!

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

easier said than done, what do I say? what do I do? when do I say it? I'm trying to find an activity I can do with her, but all she's interested in is "band", and I can't play any instruments.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:28 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, if she is christian her father should certainly allow a muslim if he is christian as well. You have to try to get her alone with you somehow, even if it's on the phone. You also have try to ask her about her feelings about things but without making it so obvious that you are trying to find a lot about her because you like her so much. Sometimes you even have to go along with what she wants. Just remember, crushes are like a tower a cards, one false move could mean fatal. Hope I helped :wink:

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:34 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I never go for it, and I have nothing to show for it.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we got along much better when we were in the same class, but now we're in separate ones. I spend like an hour and a half on msn chat with her, but you can't really "talk" on chat, so I'm gonna ask her for her number as soon as I can.
as for being alone with her, I...am going to learn.......the piano :shock: anyway I'm just going to spend as much time as I can with her.

this topic doesn't just have to be about me, you can post your own crushes here too

Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:01 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I remember my first crush was in seventh grade but then I found out she already had a boyfriend :shock: so we were just friends.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmmm, I think I was in Kindergarten when I had my first crush(s). I was six years old, and chasing boys around the reading rug for a smooch. One of then was named ...David....Daniel....Michael? Whatever, but he ending up being my crush until 2nd grade, where I ceased Crushing till 4th grade with my ex-best friend, Brian, whom I made paper monsters with, using pencils and staplers, and fought him in class everyday during math. I told him I liked him, and he never talked to me after that (jerk). Then in fifth grade I met my current best friend, Harrison, who became my on/off boyfriend in 6th grade, and came out of the closet at the end of seventh grade. Then in 9th-11th grade, I crushed on another friend, Niko, who had a girlfriend at the peak time of crush, so I never told him, and after I stopped crushing on him and he had long broken up with his girlfriend, he was dropping hints of crushing on me. Hah.
....And last month I had a crush on this dude that works at a little ol' coffee shop near my house. But I'm bored with that crush.
My current crush is now Pokeymans. He's so dreamy. :lol:

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

lol your crush is pokeymans?

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I GOT A NUMBER :D :D :D

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:19 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yay, that's great. Now let's see where you can take it from here.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Love is the most gratifying and most painful experience of our lives. It's difficult to describe but easily stated: you know it when you feel it. Life is full of infinite choices, and no outcome is predictable. Every path you take can represent gratification or disappointment. In love, if one feels strongly enough, then there's nothing that should stop oneself from expressing how he feels about another.

You can wonder what could have come from the past or what might have been if you hadn't let something slip by. However, love, in its best moments, will outweigh the worst experiences of life, so if you feel so strongly about this girl, then act on it. Rejection is a temporal set back, but some things in life are too important to miss.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok, I know what everyone is trying to say, go for it. I don't understand, go for what? what do I ask her? I don't have any money to take her anywhere, I'm the kind of guy who thinks the man should pay for it all, but I haven't any money.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You go for her. Ask her to do something with you just as friends, unless you've already came out to her. Get creative and think of ways to get to know her. And not everything costs money. Your efforts to be apart of and take interest in events and activities she does would be cheaper and possibly more productive than courting her often to private dates. When time comes, spend what you can when you can. If she truly feels the same, eventually she'll come around, and she'll be pleased just to spend time with you

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I tried the activities thing, but her life is "band", and I can't play any instruments. maybe it's just not meant to be. they say love is like the measles, you only get it once, and after a while it goes away. maybe it's true :|

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:39 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ok, give up.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Zombie wrote:
they say love is like the measles, you only get it once, and after a while it goes away.

Nope, I've gotten it more than once and currently I've been on a three year streak of it with no sign if it fading.

Personally I say go for it, take her out to movies,dinner, etc. and just hang out and become close friends with her and if a relationship blossoms then awesome, or if not you still have her as a good friend.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thanks for the support, datvu, jk I'll probably just do that.

I'm going to cook up some story about my little brother having art club after school, so I can hang around her band practice "waiting" for him. :twisted:

Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:32 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, 'cause lying is always the way to a woman's heart.

"Hey baby, I'm president of the United States!"
"No you're not, Bush is."
"You're right, I just lied"
"*swoon*"

Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I see your point, I've got to get my brother into that art club...

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:13 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd tell one of her friends first. That way, if she tells the girl you like, you'll seem less stalkerish. If you walk up and say "I like you", she might be... weirded out.

That's how I got my girlfriend, anyway.

Quote:
I...am going to learn.......the piano

Tell her friend that too. ;P

And try something easier. Piano is hard.

And I heard the phrase is:

Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it.

So... good luck I guess.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I say piano, because I have a piano, I just never play it.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

oh, do that then. but i find it pretty difficult, and i'm only on grade II. D:

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:34 pm
I need to shut the **** up

I have never had a crush before, ever. And I'm 13 years old. 8th Grade?? Year 9 in Britain :?. Anyways, then I met a girl, but then there's another girl and stuff......
I am currently dating the first one. According to my Upper Sixth friend, I am "an emotional two-timer".....
:lol:
{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

call me crazy(even though i take that as compliment) but don't think it is possible that someone would ever want to go out with me, even ask or say something passively instead of making it obvious. I'm pretty much the "odd one out" at school, so i am pretty much either a friend or a creepy kid to every one at school.

and personally, i like it that way :D

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next