It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 your most frightening thoughts 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cellblock wrote:
Depends. If I was really timid, I'd probably just run.

"And if I was Adamant, I'd fight! But if I was Calm, I'd lay Stealth Rock and screen."

Me, I've been in flippy situations like that twice, and both times I did holler for who / whatever it was to face me. By that time, terror had pushed me into kill-or-be-killed mode. Which was good. Once was a burglar, and once was a potential rapist. Both ran off when I pulled a weapon.

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Emporer of Ice wrote:
ya that would be my immediate choice of action but it would really depend if it was at day or night...

Yeah, it wouldn't be as scary if it was in the day. The dark... is scary :/ hahah.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My worst thoughts are usually about death or dying.
Just, thinking about my body after I die... and what happens to /me/?
Also thinking about my pets, and the people around me, dying. What's life going to be like after they're gone?

Every time I get some weird pain in my body I automatically think it's something horrible. Like, the other day, I sneezed and sprained my neck some weird way or something, and I thought I had an aneurism.
I read too much.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've been having frequent nightmares since.... psssh... I was born?
But recently, the ones that shake me up the most, and are occuring more then normal, are the ones where somthing happens to my car.
Last night, it got stolen, a few nights ago, a soccer mom in an SUV scratched it.... but the worst was where I swerved into the lake and the car was sinking; I got my sisters out, but somehow my door wouldn't open, and my vessel of freedom became my coffin, which, is kinda' funny now that I think about it, 'cause I picked my car out because it reminded me of a Hearse.
....It's a PT Crusier
......and I named him Lurch....

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gardevoir1313 wrote:
Also thinking about my pets, and the people around me, dying. What's life going to be like after they're gone?

Every time I get some weird pain in my body I automatically think it's something horrible. Like, the other day, I sneezed and sprained my neck some weird way or something, and I thought I had an aneurism.
I read too much.

i get that sometimes as well, i keep having this headache that comes and goes, but it only happens when i drive myself crazy(er) over a problem such as a math question.

i've had family members die. they weren't close or anything, but i can say from experience that it isn't easy coping to life knowing their gone.

but it helps to think about what they would want for you. would they really want you to agonize over them for the rest of your life and let that keep you from enjoying the rest of your life?

the answer is probably no. so try not to dwell on it so much that you look over your shoulder at every turn or freak out when you have unusual pains or sensations.

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

drakonezduskmoon wrote:
Gardevoir1313 wrote:

I read too much.

i get that sometimes as well, i keep having this headache that comes and goes, but it only happens when i drive myself crazy(er) over a problem such as a math question.

i've had family members die. they weren't close or anything, but i can say from experience that it isn't easy coping to life knowing their gone.

but it helps to think about what they would want for you. would they really want you to agonize over them for the rest of your life and let that keep you from enjoying the rest of your life?

the answer is probably no. so try not to dwell on it so much that you look over your shoulder at every turn or freak out when you have unusual pains or sensations.

I try not to agonize for long... haha, well, when someone /does/ die. it doesn't happen much for me..
one of my very close pets died two weeks ago. it hurt a lot -- my brain didn't even register that he wasn't here anymore. though, his cagemate got really depressed, and helping him cheer up helped me to get past losing the pet.

it's just kinda scary, thinking about what life will be like when someone you love a lot is gone. sometimes it's good to think about that kinda thing for when it actually /does/ happen, you know somewhat how you'll feel... then again it could hurt worse...

Bah i ramble :)

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Nida wrote:
DragonSpear wrote:
Walking into a gay bar, umm.. going to a Phil Collins concert,... that about sums it...

Both of those are my idea of a good time.

Second... but I don't know who Phil Collins is.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DatVu wrote:
Second... but I don't know who Phil Collins is.

:shock:

*dies*

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Who the heck is Phil Collins?

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

drakonezduskmoon wrote:
Who the heck is Phil Collins?

LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Collins

My most frightening thoughts? Simple.

Dying, dying alone, being unsuccessful, not being accepted into a college next year (lol).

Basically, my fears. Which is why they're frightening to begin with. Hosnap.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Waking up in the middle of the night, seeing someine appraching you with nothing.

Or waking up in the night and seing someone's face in my own. I had to stay up last night just because I watched that flash at the portal website too long, and something was there when it rotated left. :<

That's why I keep a giant metal rod under my bed.

another thing: When I get mad, I imagine.. Weeeeellll, it has to do with ripping peoples eyes out and crushing them, along with ripping out intestines and....eating them. o_O

Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Meeps wrote:
I watched that flash at the portal website too long, and something was there when it rotated left. :<

*Stares Blankly*

Saywut?

Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

That our universe is just a germ or something in a differnt universe.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

drakonezduskmoon wrote:
Emporer of Ice wrote:
I can slightly top a few things, has anyone ever had multiple thoughts at the same time?? i often think about what would actualy happen if someone broke in, now this is fairly normal but sometimes i go to far and imageing their deaths what points on the human body to hit to cause a slow prolonged death with imobilisation, and thats UNARMED. i have hidden so many wepons in my room that i actualy feel sorry for anyone who tries is.

you're scaring me with the fact that you're starting to sound like me :o

if someone tried to break into my room unarmed, i would attack them with my teeth. i did that to a kid in 3rd grade and i broke the skin. he was harassing me, so i did not get in trouble

That owns, that u bit a kid. I think it would be frightening to fins out you had a genetic disease, and that you wouldn't live a full life.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Although I have the usual fears, (e.g., doctors removing my organs whilst I am in a chemically induced coma, swallowing a small creature that gestates in my body until it bursts forth, tripping up on the stairs and breaking my neck, slowly dying over hours), my worst are memories of mistakes. Sometimes they will flash in my mind and I physically turn to try and shy away from them. This used to cause me to fall down the stairs/bump into things, now I fall up the stairs.

I know it is callous but it does not frighten me to lose family members. My fears are more physical because I have emotionally flogged myself since ...three years of age? My most frightening thought is psychological, that I will deliberately make horrific choices that I cannot blame on anyone but myself. I am more afraid of the dark side of human nature more than anything else. When I was thirteen a huge dog run at me but I simply dealt with the situation, yet putting me in a room of smiling people makes me want to claw my way out.

Oh, and being eaten alive from the inside.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

BENSLAYER wrote:
doctors removing my organs whilst I am in a chemically induced coma, swallowing a small creature that gestates in my body until it bursts forth, tripping up on the stairs and breaking my neck, slowly dying over hours)

Oh, and being eaten alive from the inside.

Meeps wrote:

another thing: When I get mad, I imagine.. Weeeeellll, it has to do with ripping peoples eyes out and crushing them, along with ripping out intestines and....eating them. o_O

more people are sounding like me....creepy

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

BloodRush wrote:
That our universe is just a germ or something in a different universe.

Mom and I were having a conversation about that a while ago...
That mankind is a disease, a virus, a bacterial infection in a paper cut of mother earth; that Global warming is nothing more then her body's attempt to destroy us with a fever....
Then that raised the question, "could the bacteria within us be well colonized, technologically advanced civilizations that speak and fight and worry and dream just like us?" And, if that's the case, how many millions of universes have we destroyed?
:shock: Shi-bang.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Exactly what I was thinking^^^^.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Thats why i keep a metal rod under my bed.

Liar...
I am frightened by thinking about what happens after death, and picturing my self instead of the person who actualy plays in a scary movie.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Death doesn't scare me but other people do...
doo dee doo dee doom...
Wouldn't it be weird if your teeth were made of soap?

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OK, a little random, but i admit that it wouldn't leave the most pleasant taste in your mouth, if not a fresh smell :lol:

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

imagine your worst fear... times 10, staring at you blankly, cornering you. it bares its teeth and growls at you hungrily. you are alone, defenseless. nobody can save you now. you can feel its stale sour breath all around you and you cringe in absolute fear. it emits an ear shattering screech that sends chills running down your spine. it prepares to strike, and you see a small opening on the side of the wall. you lunge for it, barley missing the attack. you start running in an all out sprint. your nemmisis is on your heels. it claws at you savagely as you try to escape, but the room is sealed, and through a small glass window, your worst enemy smiles at you evily. tears stream down your face as the creature draws nearer, and you wonder vaugeley,"why me?" too weakened by the discovery, you drop to your knees as the beast draws near. a scream from the other side of the room... your best friend! you rush to save them, but the beast claws you away as it devoures them right before your eyes. tears stream down your face. now you are alone, everything you ever cared about... gone. you are left with nothing but guilt, anger, sadness and revenge. you open your eyes to reveal your enemy smirking at you, cackling in triumph. there is nothing you can do but watch as the walls start closing in on you, spiraling into a tiny box of quarrentine. this is life. this is MY worst fear.

drakonez... if anything happened to you i would be devastated.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I cant remember the whole thing but I think it was about Pie eating me or was it roman noodles?
AAH!!!! (that was strange :lol: )

Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i know. evey time i have a dream like that, i can never run. its like my legs are malfunctioning. :shock:

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I once stared at a coffee pot for a while and then said
"that can be used as a torture device"
needless to say, everyone in the room turned around and stared at me

Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next