It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:31 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Werewolf and the Eight Maids-a-Milking 
Author Message
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 606
Location: California
There are only two werewolves, I've said this before.


Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Posts: 79
Location: United Kingdom, or according to Nintendo nowhere as our country normally doesn't exist to them.
Peanut-Lover wrote:
It is now impossible.

Assume that S_S, tpjer and cell are werewolves.
Fang and Jeneus are not werwolves


It would take fang, Jeneus, and one more to kick off a werewolf - impossible.

Meanwhile, the werewolves just vote someone else off.


The problem with your theory is that there are only 2 were wolves.

also where fo you get you evidence to prove any of what you say.

That said SS = werewolf

{sneasel} - 1


Last edited by JsXtm on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mod Edit: Fixed your image.



Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:03 am
Posts: 604
Location: Running In The 90s
I'm onto you, tpjermatic.

{togekiss} -1
{sneasel} - 1


Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:00 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am
Posts: 604
Location: Ctherahrae
Aww :( I was too slow from escaping the werewolf.

_________________


Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am
Posts: 155
Location: Boo. I'm Back.
why you people don't even think about cellblock being a werewolf? Has anyone noticed that he voted me when I voted him? That said, if S_S is a werewolf (like I do think he is) and cell knows that, this would only support my theory. He now is voting against tpjerematic to protect another werewolf. That said, is also good to remember that if you guys would like to use the "he's too active" argument, CB is again an option. ¬¬

_________________
Lazy lazyish lazyness.


Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:03 am
Posts: 604
Location: Running In The 90s
Afonso wrote:
why you people don't even think about cellblock being a werewolf? Has anyone noticed that he voted me when I voted him? That said, if S_S is a werewolf (like I do think he is) and cell knows that, this would only support my theory. He now is voting against tpjerematic to protect another werewolf. That said, is also good to remember that if you guys would like to use the "he's too active" argument, CB is again an option. ¬¬


1) I have been voted quite a bit. Tpjermatic hasn't had a single vote. THAT is suspicious.

2) Umm, have you ever thought I WANTED TO WIN?

3) And S_S is god. He's the best guy on the forums. Of course I want to keep him in! I will die if he goes out.

4) And half the time I just want the round to finish so I join in with the bandwagon.

5) I don't have a life :P


Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Cellblock wrote:

{umbreon} -1
{togekiss} -1
{sneasel} - 1


Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:03 am
Posts: 604
Location: Running In The 90s
How many vote is it to the next round?

To speed things up I'll change my vote to S_S.


Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:28 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am
Posts: 604
Location: Ctherahrae
Your not allowed to change your vote in werewolf, unless you can't vote for the person you voted for for some reason (ie. Gardy two rounds ago).

_________________


Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:21 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
Cellblock wrote:
And S_S is god. He's the best guy on the forums. Of course I want to keep him in! I will die if he goes out.


Cellblock wrote:
To speed things up I'll change my vote to S_S.


Just for that excellent display of ficklenessness...ness:

Quote:

{umbreon} -2
{togekiss} -1
{sneasel} - 1

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am
Posts: 155
Location: Boo. I'm Back.
lol.. S_S, you posted what I was going to say :mad:
Cell, that was so funny, I'll need to quote another of your posts:

Cellblock wrote:
I actually fell off my chair laughing as I read this.

_________________
Lazy lazyish lazyness.


Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 606
Location: California
Afonso take Jeneus' place and vote plz :3


Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Posts: 79
Location: United Kingdom, or according to Nintendo nowhere as our country normally doesn't exist to them.
wait what?

if jeneus isnt voting, why is afonso getting the vote?

it just seems a little unfair to all those who were voted off before.

if jeneus doesnt get here within a day then assume he's sailed off the island and been voted off?


Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:13 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am
Posts: 155
Location: Boo. I'm Back.
tpjerematic is right. this would be unfair to other people, so, I refuse to take jeneus place. But thanks for choosing me, sparrow. :)

_________________
Lazy lazyish lazyness.


Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 606
Location: California
whatever

"WHAT?!" cried Cellblock, "I couldn't be a werewolf! I'm not
Cellblock wrote:

eccentric, handsome, smart, gorgeious, handsome, loaded, and impossible to beat
!"


"LIAR!"

"Kill the pig!"



Cellblock wus a werewolf :D

OMG YOU GOT ONE WOOT


I NEED SOMEBODY TO REPLACE JENEUS, POST IF YOU CAN.

OTHER WOLF PM ME.


Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am
Posts: 155
Location: Boo. I'm Back.
:twisted: I WAS RIGHT!! OMG!! ONCE IN MY LIFE I WAS RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING!!!! :? no.. ok. enough. I think that if Jeneus is really not coming back, I can take his place, but ONLY IF HE DOES NOT SHOW UP.

_________________
Lazy lazyish lazyness.


Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
{togekiss}


Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 606
Location: California
THE WEREWOLF NEEDS TO KILL FIRST

christ


Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
OMG WE GOT ONE.

HOLIDAY!

CELEBRATE!

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:48 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:03 am
Posts: 604
Location: Running In The 90s
I HAETZ U ALL

Am I gonna get any psybucks?


Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am
Posts: 604
Location: Ctherahrae
Probably no one will get psybucks, as they wont be reinstated for decades, and Sparrow doesn't have a million million anyway, but if so, we all get them, depending on how many rounds we last.

_________________


Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:21 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:56 pm
Posts: 658
Location: Georgia, US
Inta Xonem wrote:
Probably no one will get psybucks, as they wont be reinstated for decades, and Sparrow doesn't have a million million anyway, but if so, we all get them, depending on how many rounds we last.


I can't even remember when we had psybucks, but I do remember that it was a major problem, maybe its a blessing in disguise that we don't have them. :O


Anyways, my strategy was to join and then not do anything, because that's how it happened with every other winner, they join and then not post. However, cellblock is a meanie head :(

_________________
Image
afk


Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 606
Location: California
Afonso/Jeneus is dead!

5. Tpjerematic - {togekiss}
7. Sneaky Sneasel - {sneasel}
14. Fang - {totodile}


Choose wisely, this is the final round! :O

everyone loses if there's a tie lol (maybe) :O


Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Fang wrote:
{togekiss}


Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
50/50 shot here...

Quote:
{togekiss} - 1
{totodile} - 1

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.