It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Psypoke Story, Starring YOU! [POLL]-postponed read 

How Should Rank Count?
Poll ended at Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 am
It should count for Character options, better rank more important character 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
It should count for character class, better rank more important character in the world (Ex: polititian) 16%  16%  [ 4 ]
It Shouldn't count as much, but newbies shouldn't be main characters 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
You Should have a decent post count to be considered a Psypoke member 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Post Count should equal your lines (to a degree) 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Rank/Post Count shouldn't matter at all, whatever you think is best. 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 25

Psypoke Story, Starring YOU! [POLL]-postponed read 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Rhydon wrote:
I made this sprite and it looks just like me what i wear, my hair but my eyes are stormy blue, Image
You did not make that spite, it's on the pokecharms trainercards.
Also, I want my psypokian power to be invisability.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:oops: :oops: :oops: Lol anyways it looks just like me :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLz commdeianmasta plz make me master of evil/ leader of darkness :violin: :violin: :violin:

Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Rhydon wrote:
:oops: :oops: :oops: Lol anyways it looks just like me :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLz commdeianmasta plz make me master of evil/ leader of darkness :violin: :violin: :violin:

Uhh... no but you get a part in the evil side if you want it THAT bad.

Ok, this is a good amount of characters for me to start thinking over and brainstorming. Now I never said this would be a quick thing, and I still want to make it good. So, I will go through my usual process, and I'll get back to you. When the book is ready to be posted (it's three chapters, right?) then I will go through the process of making one in it's correct place, Fan Fiction, and I won't exactly post anything but a few bits of info in the first post so people have time to know it's comming. I've been asked about advertising, and my answer is whatever. If you so choose to advertise whether it be now for signups or later when the book is out that is your choice.

Also, this is not a copywrited idea, so if you like/love the idea of a Psypoke book I won't kill you if you make one, but as I've found out you need to let people know and get consent. I've gone through a tough time so far, but it's all making out ok. (Actaully, I don't want to be selfish but it may be smart to let me at least post a few and get feedback and see how it goes before anyone tries it, many people and mods believe that this project could easily go from an inoccent good and fun idea to a controversal project. I've become very popular suddenly, and I don't like it. I could fall hard if this goes sour.)

Last edited by comedianmasta on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Don't forget me :p

Name: 2x4b
Appearance: 16 years old; tall; a bit overweight; grey-blue eyes; dark brown hair; denim jeans; white shirt; navy blue waistcoat
Skills: Writing; Gaming
Psypoke Power: Surprise me
Side Preference: GOOD
Extra: Old member; senior British member; intelligent; cynical.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:56 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Are you advertising a site or writing a piece of fiction? I'm not really sure I get this.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kurushel wrote:
Are you advertising a site or writing a piece of fiction? I'm not really sure I get this.

A writing piece that's somewhat about psypoke where all (or most) of the characters are real, actual member of psypoke. I may change some things, but if you read it I'm sure you'll reconize people. It's surprisingly popular, I may have enough people to completley make and name every character needed. I am a little low on "Higher Ranking" characters. Anyways hopefully it'll be fun. So, you want in? By all means, everyone who has an acount is invited.

Actually, I wanted a poll on how many post # does it take to be considered an actual member? How well. BTW brainstorming is comming up with awsome results and ideas and I may write up some test things. I was wondering if all the writers (or the big ones) in the FanFic section would be interesting in me bouncing ideas off them via PM?

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If this isn't advertising a site, then this thread probably ought to go to Fanfiction. If you can justify why it should be left in Advertising, I'll let it stay. Otherwise, I'm going to have to move it.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kurushel wrote:
If this isn't advertising a site, then this thread probably ought to go to Fanfiction. If you can justify why it should be left in Advertising, I'll let it stay. Otherwise, I'm going to have to move it.

Cuz it's not a book, I'm advertising for a Book I have not yet begun to write. I needed profile things for people who wanted to be involved. It's an appropriate Advertisment. I haven't been talked about it yet from other mods, I assumed it was good. I read the rules, I believed it worked well.

I don't want to be rude but did you read the first post or other psts? I won't post the book here, it'll go in Fan Fic YES. But this is just for ideas and the like. None of the actualy book will be posted here, and profiles obviously aren't a story, so it shouldn't go into FanFic. I believed that this was the best place for it. If I am wrong then I'd need more explanation why, I'm just saying. I don't believe this is spam or anything.

BTW, to make this relevant to everyone new there is a new poll out for your ideas and when it's done it'll be deleated. It's open for 3 weeks so vote vote vote! It's important for my brainstorming process.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If he didn't advertise here, then he would have gotten next to no responses. I already told you, but yes you may bounce ideas off me.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

comedianmasta wrote:
Cuz it's not a book, I'm advertising for a Book I have not yet begun to write. I needed profile things for people who wanted to be involved. It's an appropriate Advertisment. I haven't been talked about it yet from other mods, I assumed it was good. I read the rules, I believed it worked well.

I don't want to be rude but did you read the first post or other psts? I won't post the book here, it'll go in Fan Fic YES. But this is just for ideas and the like. None of the actualy book will be posted here, and profiles obviously aren't a story, so it shouldn't go into FanFic. I believed that this was the best place for it. If I am wrong then I'd need more explanation why, I'm just saying. I don't believe this is spam or anything.

BTW, to make this relevant to everyone new there is a new poll out for your ideas and when it's done it'll be deleated. It's open for 3 weeks so vote vote vote! It's important for my brainstorming process.

Jigglypuff wrote:
TESTING is when you change your signature or avatar, and want to make sure it works.
ADVERTISING is when you say "I have/found a really cool site. Check it out [,please]!"

I feel I need to VERY CLEARLY state this:
THIS FORUM IS NOT TO BE USED FOR DISCUSSION OR TO RECEIVE HELP!

Not to be rude, but if you really had read the rules for this section of the forums, you would have seen this. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to move this.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

True, I forgot that part, but I read other sections and it still doesn't work. Oh well, no hard feelings. You're just dooing your job. It could be worse, you could have locked it or deleated it. BTW, you want to take part? It'll be fun?

I think if you were/ have been advertising you may/may not need to change the URL. Just saying.

EDIT: I'm posting too much. Now, I have up a Rough List some of you may have seen. Please look at it and tell me what you think. Read the thing before it also, and If I forgot anybody or new poele come the list can/will be adjusted. Again, I'll say what's written this is not your real/actual part and will not decide your role in the book.

PS: I may have forgotten Crimson even though I was just PMing him while doing this. He's probably going to also be a Scholor at Capitalia.

Last edited by comedianmasta on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This thread should be fine here. No worries. You probably already know, but I sent you my response in a PM :3

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
crimson is a girl....

Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Archangel Mikael wrote:
crimson is a girl....

>.< That is true!

Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sorry, screwed up, don't know why I wrote that. Will be back officially tomarrow with updates maybe!

EDIT: One thing I'll do write is not double post.

Most of you who know me know I'm not an angry person, I don't swear, I'm a christian, and I'm lovable and try to be everybodies friend. Most of you will be surprised that God has chosen me for a test of faith, and thereafore my life has gone to hell in every way possible within the last couple of days. Only good thing about it: COD5 Beta won by VIP 1/5000 shot. I'm sure that'll go wrong soon too. But with everything else, on here, at home, my computer screwing up, school, fights with friends, fights with enemies, NO progress on ANY of my projects, and STILL no job, I think it's fair to say I officially have better things to do with my time. I've been brainstorming and loving this whole idea for a while and was OUTSTANDINGLY surprised with the feedback on this project, and wnated sooooo bad to post the prolougue/ideas on here today or at least PM Psypokes writers for feedback. BUT! Life has taken a different turn. My computer is so screwed up, I write from my friends house to tell you, that Psypoke was not my biggest problem, and I may be out longer then I wanted.

Mods, it's not you. It was, and I thought it was you, but it's not now. It's only a forum site, and only a nerds life would be so deeply impacted by such petty things that have happened here. Other people, it's not you wither. Now I will continue this=, TRUST ME, it's the only thing that get's me through the day is writing in my notebook and brainstorming ideas. Unfortunatley, posting them will take some time.

Wow, I'm such a baby. I'm actually crying slightly (not sobbing, but have tears). I guess it's just one of those days... weeks... months... Now I'll stop my wrist-cutting to tell you I'll be back to post this ASAP! Check back often!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I haven't followed this in a while. so there aren't actually any pokemon in this? bummer :( so am I the leader of the darkside? what is my job exactly? what do I do? did you make me cool looking, I thought you should know that I'm an arab, but I have a bbc british accent, make sure to exentuate that. :D oh, I forgot to say thanks for putting me in your story.
sorry about your life screwing up on you, but just do like me, wake up thank god for reviving you after he killed you(killed:meaning sleep, death comes easiest when you're asleep) decide to have a good day, do what ever is nessacery to keep you're friends close, do whatever you have to to have no anemys, and get back on psypokes as soon as you can :violin:

oh and I want to look like this, and I have a "{BBC}" british accent
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... ghttx3.jpg

and I imagined lia looking something like this:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... nk/lia.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... k/lia2.jpg

thank you very touch. love peace and chicken grease :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zombie, did you make those or did you find them somewhere? They're pretty good. I pictured her something around that too but I think I'll make her a little different so she isn't a "perfect" character or somehting like that. Mary-Sue, there we go. BTW prolougue thingy comming soon(ish) I'm almost done.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

lol death note love that show

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

actually I'm the artist, but she is linear cannon from evolution worlds, so you might want to change a few details.

oooh how about this:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... ranime.jpg

much better.

c'mone man you've got me all exited, and stuff :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm writing my own stories now.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:06 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ooh! Ooh! Can I add me? Can I?

Name: Mina
Appearance: 16, small in all aspects, dark blonde hair, warm brown eyes, dark jeans and dark long-sleeved t shirt.
Skills: Singing, languages, observant.
Psypoke Power: The power to.. blend in or be ignored? (Sounds like I/she could do that just from the description... surprise me?)
Side Preference: Evil - the outdated version of me this is based on (ie when I was 16) is easily convinced to do things, so if a friend became an evil grunt they would have easily convinced her to join.
Extra: She's totally unsure of herself and doesn't like fighting or arguing and often goes unnoticed in such moments, wanting everyone to just get along. She doesn't really believe in the side she's on, she's basically good.

If it's too late to submit me/her, then of course I won't rant and rave about you not using us.
Yes, I was like that only two years ago - especially the being ignored part and being totally unsure, but now I'm not really like that anymore!
Enough about me!
xox

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

have you given up on this?

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm sooooo sorry.
I got busy, then depressed, the COD5 came out, then I needed to read Twilight for NEHS and got all up in that, then I started another comedy book for myself and completley forgot to even check my e-mail for several months! I guess it's easy to say that, yeah, this is pretty dead SORRY!

Oh, and BTW, this isn't copywrited. By all means start your own.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ahem...

Your Name: Jonathon Psyches

Your general appearance: Blonde hair with dark regrowth, spiked but with a long enough fringe to curl over into a fringe.

Skill(s): An elite strategist, able to come up with quick yet complex solutions and/or reasoning, cognotive skills of advanced nature yet limited social skills and common sense. Completely 'blonde' persay yet capabl;e of performing brain surgery and occassionally rocket science.

Psypokian Power: Something quirky.

Side Preference: Good, but with that kind of twisted 'is-he-really-good?' vibe going on.

Extra: Obsessed with his hair. Every reflective surface he comes across he sees as a sign from a higher power to check his hair.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I wanna be used!!!
Name: Ace Trainer Ash (naot my real name; no relations to Ash Ketchum)
Physical desc.: tall, mildly spiky hair (dark brown/black), glasses.
Personality desc: wildly smart, uses the most intricate strageties that throws off trainers giving him the leading edge.
Description: teen (13-14), musical, funny, smart, tall, caring, good cook, VERY competitive (true in real life), thickheaded
Story "occupation" (my own little addition): Contest Coordinator/Battler working to Elite 4.
Extras: My team: megannium, toxicroak, gallade, electivire, magmortar, rhyperior
GOOD/EVIL: GOOD!!!!!
Psypoke power: knows EVERYTHING on Pokemon, even the slightest detail (for example (this is TRUE), did you know that ho-oh's name, when written in all capitals, lik HO-OH, can be read the same forward, backward, mirrored, flipped, etc.? its the only word in english.) it should be able to get a little annoying, but used for comic relief at the same time.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

People, People, This is all usefull but if you actually read anything this has been dead a while. My drafts have long stood unfinished and I have no... inspiration to follow this project right now. Further down the road? Maybe... yes I should say so. Hopefully then will be excepted slightly better then this project was in it's first few days.

So I am sad to say this project is... to the most part... dead. Sorry.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next