It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 hm. 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
Quote:
I clear my throat whenever some talks to me. If someone starts to talk to me, I'll automatically clear my throat - I can barely control it

me too :? weird

Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kruggeikarp wrote:
pokemon ranger wrote:

Really? In mine I live alone in a house with about five rooms. People from the anime "Naruto" are in my world, they have pokemon too. My best friend is Kiba (from Naruto); he is like a big brother to me and I actually keep track of everyone's birthdays. (Kiba's b-day is 7/3). I am pretty much the "hero" of the world, but my friends have saved my butt a few times. The story actually goes in chronological order so it's like a t.v. series; at the end I say "to be continued". (this is actually what I do while I thrash about in bed trying to fall asleep.) If it WAS a t.v. show it would be TV-13 for cussing, mild blood and violence. Lol, maybe I'll even PM you an idea of what it looks like.

That's what I used to do when I was younger! Only it was Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z, he was like, my adoptive father...
And when I was 8-10years, I have a stuffed Pikachu doll, and I would, before I went to bed, act out Pokemon adventures with him all the time..
But one night, my mom heard me talking to myself, and asked who I was talking to, and I was so terrified that she'd think I was crazy or something (Yeah, I was afraid of being commited at 8-10ish) that I told her it was no-one, and cried myself to sleep.
And never talked to Pikachu after that.
I ended up giving him away, actually, to some kid at the YMCA a few months later 'cause I was trying to be "cool" and not like Pokemon.

Oh, sweet, cruel irony.

I started it when i was eleven and it is still going ever since! Wow, that makes me feel imature since you started when you were 8-10 and already stopped.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pokemon ranger wrote:

I started it when i was eleven and it is still going ever since! Wow, that makes me feel immature since you started when you were 8-10 and already stopped.

Oh, I just stopped talking/acting out adventures out-loud around 10, I still had adventures to myself, in my head, for a good 7-8 years (I'm 18 now...) before it slowed down and all the characters seemed to "move away". Now I'm down to one old friend, who doubles as a superego (telling me to do homework, making sure I do the right thing, ect.) and I miss all the adventures I used to have before I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep each night.
Now, all I can do, is record my "adventures" into comics and hope they make someone smile one day. :D

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lately i've been moving my tongue around in my mouth and when I crumpled up a piece of paper, I actually startled myself.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
pokemon ranger wrote:
Lately i've been moving my tongue around in my mouth and when I crumpled up a piece of paper, I actually startled myself.

That reminds me, sometimes when I look out of the corner of my eye, I'll move my tongue to face where I'm looking.
With my mouth closed, usually, but if I'm talking to someone then I start to look in another direction, my tongue will move and wont make words properly, and I start mumbling gibberish. It doesn't happen too often though!!

8 D

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:40 pm
is very close to getting banned

I keep going back to places from years ago and lol'ing at the past.

Also I can't leave the house without my art book.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Flarey wrote:

Me either!! :D
I carry a box of colored pencils, a bag of pens, and a mini-sketchbook around in my purse!
I like to whip it out in the middle of a resturant and just doodle while waiting for my food.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Kruggeikarp wrote:
Flarey wrote:

Me either!! :D
I carry a box of colored pencils, a bag of pens, and a mini-sketchbook around in my purse!
I like to whip it out in the middle of a resturant and just doodle while waiting for my food.

i'm like that with my camera. i take it everywhere with me. after all you never know when you will get a good photo!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Flarey. o:

Also, I tend to shake a little while I'm sitting, if I'm nervous about something, really upset or pissed off. I was doing it on the bus the other day as these guys were picking on my friends, holding myself back from laying into one of those assholes.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Unless I'm going to get my hands full (EG Jobs, shopping) I take my notebook. Never know when that writing inspiration'll come.

I can't stop being insane. I want to be eccentric, not insane. Srsly.

When angry, I often go to a pleasent view over a town... and then pretend I'm destroying it.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a fat zit that is almost growing inside my nostril!! That is soooo disgusting!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cellblock wrote:
When angry, I often go to a pleasent view over a town... and then pretend I'm destroying it.

Oh my god, that's so awesome - I have to try this sometime!! I have a nice little quiet mountain top near my house that I like to visit, has a view to most of the city I live in - Population - One Millionish!! (Which is a lot where I come from, New Zealand...)

Heh.. heh.. he-h!!

I remember back when I was a little wee kid, I used to twitch whenever someone said a word that had a 'k' sound near a 't' sound. That's probably the weirdest problem I've ever had.

8 D

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Last night, when i woke up at about 1:00 ante meridiem, I......could......not.....stop........shivering!!! Seriously, when I could stop at times, it felt like I was going to freeze to death. I could've swore I almost did. I was up all night and then, in the morning, i felt normal. It was weird :?

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

pokemon ranger wrote:
Last night, when i woke up at about 1:00 ante meridiem, I......could......not.....stop........shivering!!! Seriously, when I could stop at times, it felt like I was going to freeze to death. I could've swore I almost did. I was up all night and then, in the morning, i felt normal. It was weird :?

Odd... When you started feeling normal, had you eaten? Sometimes you feel cold if you haven't eaten recently!! Also, moving and getting your blood pumping can keep you warm!! Curling up into a ball also can help...

8 D

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No, I didn't eat when I woke up and I did curl up but I still felt cold.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3